Why do they deny it?

why do they deny it?

it's historical fact

Because it gets in the way of Chunky Wigger's profits.

No one actually believes the Armenian Genocide didn't happen, but spewing the lie that it didn't happen keeps the money flowing into the right pockets.

the term genocide refers to literal killing of people based on some factor dividing factor with the aim of annihilation. turks did what they could to protect themselves. it was a civil war kind situation, too fucked up to understand in european perspective. let me green text.

>be a peasant in east ottoman empire
>armenian gangs attack your village
>defend it
>hear that there are many armenians in coming russian army
>its real
>get your gun
>hide yo kids
>hide yo wivez
>do to them what they did to you but do it better
>mfw its a genocide now

As a Turk I don't deny the death of 1.5 million Armenians. However I don't call it a genocide either. Are they still alive? Yes they are. Is it therefore a genocide? No it fucking isn't.

3 million Ottomans died during the same time period. Why not call this a double genocide?

The army didn't kill them, the people did. And there must have been a reason for normies to kill them.

People focus on this topic way too much. Why not look at the hundred million Indian Americans that died? Owh wait, now you'll start denying that.

P.S. If you keep calling it a genocide, then at least let us finish what we started. After that, you can call it a genocide as much as you want

>However I don't call it a genocide either. Are they still alive? Yes they are. Is it therefore a genocide? No it fucking isn't.
lol

The term 'genocide' was literally formed around what happened to the Armenians back then. There's nothing to deny

>However I don't call it a genocide either. Are they still alive? Yes they are
>The army didn't kill them, the people did. And there must have been a reason for normies to kill them.

>Are they still alive? Yes they are. Is it therefore a genocide? No it fucking isn't.
Hmmm enlightening.

what genocide?

>If you keep calling it a genocide, then at least let us finish what we started.
That's really not helping your case here.

>Are they still alive? Yes they are. Is it therefore a genocide? No it fucking isn't.

intent is what matters. Jewish people and native americans are also still around but you yourself call the extermination of native americans a genocide so you contradict yourself there

>3 million Ottomans died during the same time period. Why not call this a double genocide?
war casualties are not the same as targeted mass killing of civilians

>The army didn't kill them, the people did. And there must have been a reason for normies to kill them.
so now you are justifying the killing. it didn't happen but it should have happened?

>People focus on this topic way too much.
which amount of focusing would be appropriate?

>Why not look at the hundred million Indian Americans that died? Owh wait, now you'll start denying that.
1. there are few who would deny this, most americans acknowledge the native american genocide.
2. even if they didn't acknowledge it, what the ottomans didn't still wasn't right. what anyone else did doesn't matter. it's irrelevant whether or not the person criticizing you is a hypocrite as long as their criticisms are valid. nobody is actually criticizing you personally though by pointing out a historical fact that concerns a former government of the country whose successor state you live in. why do you feel the need to defend the killing of millions?

>If you keep calling it a genocide, then at least let us finish what we started. After that, you can call it a genocide as much as you want

again: "it didn't happen but it should have happened".
this is a bizarre way to defend yourself

>It's Armenians and Turks have a who can suck European Cock more episode

1. there are few who would deny this, most americans acknowledge the native american genocide.

Ethnic cleansing != genocide.

>this is a bizarre way to defend yourself
It's actually how the vast majority of genocide deniers go about it. Because the people who have an incentive to deny a genocide are the ones that perpetrated it or dislike the victims in the first place.

the fuck did i just read?

>"If my genocide fails, then it's not a genocide"

>tfw you begin to understand why to be called a Turk is considered a grievous insult in Eastern Europe.

I never called the mass extermination of Indian Americans a genocide. I just said that nobody focuses on topics like that.

I wasn't talking about war casualties, I meant 3 Million Civilians. They got attacked by former Ottoman territory for being once conquered.

I am not entirely justifying it, and I definitely don't think it should've happened. this user explains it vague, but kind of well.

It is also Turkey's fault for the focus. If we just accepted it back then, then everybody would've forgot about it. This Armenian 'genocide' you speak of is useless now, it doesn't have an effect on the world any longer. Have you also ever heard of people discussing about other genocides who had been far worse?

First of all, just acknowledging won't help anything. 'I solemnly accept the Native American Genocide' isn't going to cut it. If we still get shit from everybody for the murder of 1.5 million, then they should get Shit for killing a 100 million today.

Secondly I don't feel the need to defend the killing of millions. I wish it never happened, I wish they'd still be alive, what happened has happened though. I will pray for the Armenians, I will help them in whatever way they need my help. I will acknowledge that my ancestors killed 1.5 Million Armenians, but I only won't label it as a genocide.

I'm not saying it should have happened. 'If everybody calls me Gay, then at least let me suck some dick'. Am I Gay? No, but I will abuse the title of being Gay if I'm called Gay.

Is it because Eastern Europe used to be Turkish?

Start by constructing a proper argument, then call me autistic. Do not Ad Hominem me

>stop attacking me!

mad turk roach detected

Arguments are flowing in guys. Well done

>I just said that nobody focuses on topics like that.
People talk about it all the time.

I have never heard of it. Even Columbine gets more focus. The only 'genocides' they talk about today is the Holocaust and the Armenian

>I have never heard of it.
Take your earplugs out then.

>Are the jews still alive? Yes they are. Is it therefore a genocide?
>turkish edumacation

What is an Army Neon Genodice, user?

Really spun my neurons

>comparing 1.5 Million with 6 Million
We should start calling 9/11 a genocide as well then

whoa, I didn't know that there is a genocide threshold

Turkish person again
I thank you for having discussed this topic with me, you spoke well and constructed solid arguments. Better than the rest that attack me for being Turkish, which I see as a compliment

>comparing 2000 to 1.5 million
w e w

no one else bothered because actual non retards would realized your post was pure bait or you're actually a mongoloid incapable of coherent thought.

>Comparing a joke to a fact

>killing a 100 million

Europeans had no control over disease, and the actual number is 500 million.

>the Armenian Partial Genocide
happy?

Yes

Fuck its sad to think theyre are people really as dumb as you walking around

Worse to think that there are still people who don't know the difference between they're and there.

Jesus.
Didn't know turks were this dumb.

>However I don't call it a genocide either. Are they still alive? Yes they are. Is it therefore a genocide? No it fucking isn't.

Glad to know the kikes were never genocided then