Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA

Gameplay Explanation: my.mixtape.moe/jgetgi.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/fedwbz.png (embed)
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/scjfhb.jpg (embed)
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!ukZCWbJJ!pAV0ih4ILdZ7tNeT7CCXVD7DxPfz7xsi4YWFGJ5PWT8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

>Two (Embed) (Embed)
We're nearing Rance X release and I still cannot make threads for shit.
Anyway, I was sure I posted something on page 10 but it turns out I actually didn't, my bad.

Did the old thread go too long without posts? I could have word we weren't at 750 yet.

Odd. We're much quicker than normal.

Maybe Australia finally lost all of its internet

In an effort to brew up discussion what are you looking forward to most in X? I know you all have one little thing you're hyped for.

can't wait to see medusa "bullying" magic

Hornet loving.

How Rance will defeat the gods this time.

preggers Satella

I'm looking forward to everything Kalar.

im looking forward to the evenicle girls cameo

Mostly Satella. I'm excited to see how far my waifufagging will take me.
That aside, I'm also excited to see how the stuff that wasn't in anything besides lore (not even Kichikuou) are going to play out, like Youkai King Kurobe, Bezeleye and Serachrolas, Toppos and etc. Also for everyone's profiles like this Lia one.

You already saw that.

im waiting for the dialogue and who knows maybe theres more

I doubt there'll be anything besides some moaning lines, and even then I think it'll be just Kayblis bragging all scene.

Considering the promo uses that same CG for Rance bursting in, would be hilarious if Rance came in while he was doing that, cockblocking him from his rape.

Rance fucking La Saizel.

If limited to just what we know to be in the game, a La sisters threesome to make up for that CG in KR and Rance interacting with Hornet.

lots of ntr, rape and tourture

Gele

this guy keeps using normal to indicate somethign that hasn't been the case for about a year. what gives?

I think he meant the speed of the general, not the thread. As in, we got to page 10 faster than usual.

I agree with other user though, it will probably be just a very early scene to show what happens to girls when Kayblis / monster army gets their hands in them.

Hey guys,
the research project I'm a part of at school is finishing tomorrow with our 12 page paper submission; this means I'll have dealt with my major weekday responsibility
I'm thinking of doing a DHR jam session Thursday or Friday during daytime PST.
Potential new character opportunity during that time. Specifics TBA

Please don't let the thread die guys, we're really close to having an influx of new content from Rance X and Evenicle.

Also, @Vodka, or other MG affiliate:
Most of the technical information is lost on the twittersphere, but roughly how did you guys make Rance VI a widescreen game? I'm trying to think about how to approach a possible fan patch for SR when it comes out, but I'm having a rough time figuring out how to make the screen wider without stretching things or leaving empty space.

For you guys who dont read MoonSpeak, are you just going to download the CG set day 1?

Glorious!

lol no, I've not even played KR yet.

Some will do that. Some will play the game with MT. Some will play the game completely blinfly to what they are saying.

I'm hoping to play the game despite being an EOP. There's no other choice

>Comes back after sleeping
>Sees a new thread, the other wasn't even finished
You lazy Niwas, there's a reason we shitpost from time to time

Shangri-La is more difficult than Pencilcow.

Good to see you back, looking forward to it

Kaiju OP as fuck though

Hornet and Gods.

Ludo, Harmonitt, Hover-Pan and Plan-chan Killed by Rance, without sleeping Shit or banishing to another dimension

Will you consider adding the feature "Check new recruits for other countries"? Or would you consider that to conflict with the usefulness of Twin Intelligence King?

What do you mean? Isn't that information already in the between-turn screen?

I means this sort of thing.

The fast turn execution mode does not have this information and it is quite nice to use since you often have 100+ turns.

Nah, if you want to read the information then turn off fast execution and just hold Ctrl as needed.

Ah, I'm wrong, it does have it, just not in the windows. Nevermind.

Got it

Will you, at any point, update the portraits of the mod to use the Rance X designs?

Getting a bit worried about making it in time for X. Around lv22~ and Rance Castle isn't done yet. Spent quite a lot of time playing the past few days too... am I still on track pace for finishing RQM and 9?

Only if they don't have a VI or after portrait already.

Yeah, it should be doable and IX will probably take you less time since you don't need to grind like in Quest.

>Kayblis will stop being cutoff during the turn top
oh baby

Motherfuckers.
Also Do you still plan on posting a video on how to import a battle sprite for a character?
It's honestly something I'm really looking forward to.

Damn cool.

>play DHR as kalar
>try to take over shangri-la
>some 5000 troop doomstack shows up
>kayblis conquers the kalar forest and rapes all the kalar
>GAMEOVER

I have a request. Can you make it so that when you give an affection item to a unit, when it asks to confirm this choice, the default is "yes" instead of "no"? Or remove the confirmation altogether.

Fucking DHR dude
>Manage to barrier Shangri and Zeth
>Get attacked by Helman, Kayblis, Patton, HELMAN AGAIN, KAYBLIS AGAIN, AND HELMAN FUCKING AGAIN.

Very surprising, but a welcome one. How long roughly is RQM and IX?

Is that DHR or Rance X true route?

Kayblis is cut off in his X sprite.

Can you add Horus?

Its smaller than I imagined

What will you do my fellow hannies? Play the game even without understanding it just for the sake of it, or treasure your RanceX virginity until translation in 2-4 years?

It's 11cm long.

Play the game while understanding it.

>RanceX release on your bday but you don't speak moonrunes
Feels bad man

Let's wait the trial and see if 2nd class citizens can text hook the game.

Meanwhile you should test the MT available (or better yet train your japanese)

>2nd class citizens
>tfw oppressed by English Only Barron
>get vassaled by English Only Lord
>liberated by English Only Conquerer

What do you think the deal is with Meglass? Is he really the only demon that they decided to get rid of?

I said I'd do that? Huh. I don't know how feasible it is given the aldexplorer since I've already used the default patch name. I'm sure somebody else has tried it.

That should be possible.

Maybe he got killed at the start of the game like Bodu.

>wake up
>Sweet Nostalgia of Death Edition

It wouldn't be surprising if Hornet faction had at least one demon casualty, yeah.

Why was Shizuka a candidate for the Flash? Was she OP in the old setting or was Annis buffed in the new one?

A level 2 mage was more than enough. Annis is just used when Chizuko don't have anyone else and already was mad with her, so happy to have a chance to get rid of her.

They needed a mage that was over level 40 or so.

They needed a powerful mage and Shizuka fit the requirements, pretty much everyone else that can fit it is on their side.

I am not sure if I liked Chizuko ending up not being a villain. She was hotter in KR.

Rance fig never ever

Does Lia's Lightning calculate damage the same way it does for Mages? Or is it bad like the peasant attack and therefore not worth the NP to raise her INT?

The only requirement for the flash was the life of a Lv30 mage. It just so happens that Nagi was the one who agreed to find one.

The demo will be released on Valentine's Day to celebrate Shizuka's love for Rance.

>The only requirement for the flash was the life of a Lv30 mage.
I wonder if that inspired the level requirement for the Morurun curse.

One is to prevent Rance's fucking pool, while the other is to give Zeth an excuse for wanting to capture Shizuka. There isn't really any relation.

I'm talking entirely about the level requirement for both.

>kanami killed me to fuck a nigger
officially worst girl

>Bullying Kanami to the breaking point
You only have yourself to blame. Although considering it's right after IV, Rance really shouldn't be surprised with that considering what he did to her there.

Should have been nicer to her.

IX took me about fifty hours via MTL.

>What will you do my fellow EOPs
Play via MTL. Work on a barebones functionality UI patch for the demo so that I can play the game on day one. Practice on IX and later the demo. Post on here if I still can't figure out the japanese.

By the way, user who was working on the items in IX, were you able to get it to work?

t. hitler

But killing Rance is her happy ending!

>brutally bully her endlessly
>she meets someone who's kind and treats her well

>WAAH!! Y DOES SHE HAT ME? WAT A BITCH!!!
Autism.

She probably was killed later.

In both KR and IX her good end has her pregnant with Rance's kid.

Fuck off that burger was too spicy she had no excuse

what happened to the darknesshero mod?

oh, the time i finally decide to ask he posted an update

>You Idiot!

I should add though that even after years of playing, I still find some new stuff in KR every now and then. Very impressive.

There's a lot in tha tgame I haven't seen because it's so cryptic. I still don't know how to get Lia pregnant or see all of Menad's events.

Not yet, still playing IX and looking to improve the translations.

Yesterday I just finished to install new software for that. Did you manage to run Tesseract?

I still have no clue how people figured out how to recruit Ragnarokarc and Cafe

>get Lia pregnant
Beat Creator Phase with Sill dead.
>see all of Menad's events
There's nothing cryptic in that.

>Beat Creator Phase with Sill dead.
You can also do it while she is a cow

Only an hour or two yesterday. I was already happy with C2T for in-game usage like menus and buttons. So for this I was trying to get it to work on some more complex things (pic related). In that I was only partially successful.

So far I haven't looked at the image assets much at all but maybe for many of them you could automatically OCR and translate them: things like yes, no, invasion army, etc. Then you can superimpose the english text on the image using for example white font with a black border. It would be very ugly but done within an hour or two after downloading the game. The trouble I have is that when there are multiple pieces of text this procedure is not automatic.

Rance X coming soon and I'm still conflicted if I want to play it right away or await for some type of translation or just fire up VNR