twitter.com/2dJazz/status/957551433171152896
twitter.com/2dJazz/status/958424954311032832
youtube.com/watch?v=6RPzHaLVTDg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bullet!

cummy

This. She pure AF.

Out of the three characters getting MH costumes (Ken, Mika, Ibuki) Who would be the most fun and satisfying to learn

Why is Makoto so perfect, bros?

look at them tiddies man

Bullet and Makoto along with Nine and Es are the worst BB girls. Not a good start for a thread.

buy monster hunter

don't forget to be a bro

Android 18 please!

play succ_________________________

>worst
>anyone but litchi

Quickly followed by kokonoe.

seriously though what's the context of this image

What makes Makoto the worst? Who do you think is the best?

rachel is best

wow ghey

smug

>anyone other than noel litchi or es as the best

He's been gay forever, just wasn't able to be expressed in foreign countries like the u.s., but at evo japan he could be himself

I want to impregnate a squirrel

Stop saying "bros".

that's pretty gay

Mai

Stop saying "bros", bros

For those of you that don't understand this image, Krillin is a chestnut because the Japanese pronunciation of his name is Kuririn and Kuri is the Japanese word for chestnut. It's the same reason the character Kurita in Eyeshield 21 has a chestnut shaped head.

Boring fighting style, short hair, icky voice.... I like basically all BB girls except those four.

Year of the dog!

I want to marry and impregnate this beautiful young woman

How much Japanese does Punk know? Is this even his manga shelf or was this at Evo Japan?

thats smug dude...

>punk

shibuya-game.com/archives/18078

GO1 to compete in DBFZ? Will he stop SonicFox?

Fair enough. I like all of those things about her, but I can totally understand why others would not. Thank you for the clarification.

Are manga books that small or is he just big

Is this an "All blacks look the same" joke?

Sorry, it's 3.am. and I'm too tired to think straight.

does anyone else like listening to really chill music when they play fighting games?

youtube.com/watch?v=L6JH0EfTIKw

huh, a question never asked, but glad to know the answer of.

I just assumed it was some kind of euphemism for baldness.

some people have trouble distinguishing blacks. same goes for asians

They are.

Tankouban are small, yes.
I am black myself. It was a simple slip of the hand.

damn this post made me laugh

cool fun fact. I know a lot of dbz characters are named after food so that shouldn't surprise me.

There's actually a bit of play on words there as well. The "rin" part is derived from Shaolin, like the monks, who are often bald. Though they pronounce shaolin as Shourin in Japanese, as there is no letter L in their language.

anyone wanna play sf5 i'm basically new and i need to clash people

Interesting fact, thank you

damn nigga it's 2 am ask me when i wake up

I was about to dump my whole crying wojak folder because of disconnects but it was just comcast fucking with my internet. Now the matchmaking actually works. Can't believe an anime game that isn't dead bros

>Marron is French for chestnut
So is this supposed to imply 18 is French?

So that's why him and Gohan spend a lot of time being a duo in the outer space saga.

Would pic related make a fun fighting game?

theres already a generic anime fighter, melty blood

Is that low tier god?

I thought that was Daigo in blackface.

Which is the norm in Japan when reading Japanese Literature by the Kotatsu

I blacklist Lauras

Never played Guilty Gear. Picking it up soon. How does it compare to Blazblue in gameplay and quality?

You know what will make a super shit yet super entertaining fighting game? a game with universal crush counters, universal parries, focus attack, x factor, instinct, tension burst, roman cancel, in air dash

my man i don't sleep i just wanna play games fuck u for dodgin me boy

Sure, post your CFN?

Its poop.

Shorter combos and blockstrings, more of a focus on knockdowns, slightly better balance. I'd also argue a bit less character variation, but that's not to say people play the same in GG or anything.

i'm dodging like kof except i'm alive and it's not

>UH UH UH
>LOOK AT DA DAMAGE, JESUS!
>BUH DUUUUUUUH NUH

Guess the commentator

youtube.com/watch?v=bVw5khpgbSw
when are we gonna get a voltron fighting game

>not running back on sniff mirror matches

NuVoltron fans are too cowardly to leave their houses and play with other people.

If the opponent has a sniff costume I always rematch cause I wanna see it again

I always rematch regardless tho lol

I never read Freezing. How varied are the characters' powers? Not sure why, but I always end up confusing this series with Needless.

New to /fgg/. What is this sniff meme?

just take it to training mode and fap like the rest of us

KlonnieDarko

what

Different enough to get a decent roster I'm sure

what does my young wife Rin have to do with the sniff meme

sent invite, i'm moonbeams

I see Rin. What does she have to do with sniff? Since we're posting Senrans I'll post my favorite

>young wife Rin
ah, a man with a cuck fetish I see

sniff = attractive anime girl. Weirdos on here want to sniff their girl parts.

twitter.com/2dJazz/status/957551433171152896
twitter.com/2dJazz/status/958424954311032832
youtube.com/watch?v=6RPzHaLVTDg

Is it over for him?

>He's been gay forever,

Who?

For example, I love King from KoF. I want to sniff her vagina and such. She's French, so it probably smells pretty nice. I wish I could be Ryo, bros...

Who is stronger Bullet in unga mode or FANG with his sleeves rolled up?

Why did I even ask? For some reason. I thought it would be something more than that. I should know better by now

gg homie but do u live deep in the jungles of the congo because that connection was sure somethin rather not run it back lol

He's alright when he isn't going full Black Zhi I hope he just cleans up a little rather than getting killed off.

You didn't post your region. I live in the west coast and I have fiber internet, so it is not me. I will be polite and blame capcom.

Good games, Donnie. I always wanted to see the extent of skill that a fabled oldfag had, and now I know.

Isn't Majin Obama a Chicano?

The anime community accepts people like Biscuits that say even worse shit, so I think they'll get over it eventually. Is he even part black? Thought there would be more controversy over him saying nigga.

oh worm

yeah the netcode in 5 is pretty ass even if i'm playin my boy in chicago so east to west coast explains that

gg lol

whats so bad about that post? the meany word 'faggot' ?

>Worm
Dr. SuckassDiarrhea? Is that you?

Fuck if I know but his gimmick on the mic is yelling in ebonics which gets old to me very quick

>2010

Man, it was a different time.

Why is Aris hosting Max?
THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RIVALS

Both faggot and nigga. I don't really care, but I'm sure those will bother some of the anime special snowflakes. They have a LOT of transsexual players now, so I'm sure one of them would take offense.
I honestly kind of miss guys like DarkPrince. People now would call him a cringelord, but he was funny.

fuck nah that nigga cello sucked

i've consistently been betterthan everyone i've ever played at every game i've ever played here since the dawn of time

so he's like the opposite of me

>pretending to be around back when darkprince was around

classic fgg

they're both unironically shills