Anyone else got the feel that being a wagecuck now is just a waste of time?

Anyone else got the feel that being a wagecuck now is just a waste of time?
I mean, even low tier instagram models are making bank with shitty selfies or with their unoriginal plain blogs

"teeeheeeheeeheee"

Stop telling me, user. My family are all wagecucks and they refuse to set up a patreon, instagram, kickstarter, trade crypto, twitch tv or anything that has to do with making money online.

As for what's stoppnig me... I don't have any art+programming skills or any attentionwhoring skills. Plus my country is very limited when it comes to international transactions. No Paypal here.

>Anyone else got the feel that being a wagecuck now is just a waste of time?

No, some of us employees actually get a deep sense of satisfaction from serving our superiors.

If you end up wageslaving all your life, you're either lazy and unwilling to find another option, or have no idea you can.

The older generation still think work is supposed to be boring and torture for 50+ years.

Are they really making bank, it might be like that Arthur C. Clarke quote:
>behind every man he carries with him the ghosts of 17

Like I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from breaking free from wagecuckholdry but it's probably not as easy as you think.

Not really, I like wagecucking jobs that I like or like the people that I work with.

True. I guarantee you all those insta models are miserable as fuck behind their facade.

I feel the same. But my projects aren't making enough money to sustain a basic lifestyle yet.

But one day..

horrible, literlly slave if not sarcasm

horrible, literally a slave mentality if not sarcasm

No. I feel bad for people who have meme professions that don't yield a stable and reliable paycheck. I make plenty of money and I enjoy what I do and the team I work with.

I wagecucked for about 1 or 2 years, then went in my startup and haven't looked back since.

I always knew wagecucking was not an option. It just works to get your feet wet and sustain yourself while your crypto hasn't boomed and IT business isn't live yet.

There's no other option.

Making money on the internet is a meme unless you are good looking or luck out to become a meme that has followers.

Dropshipping = meme
blogs = meme
youtube = meme

life is pain without luck. traffic = money = luck

there are 17 year olds with mansions and lambos from jewtube money while you wagecuck

>Making money on the internet is a meme unless you are good looking

You looksism fags take the one thing where your looks don't make one iota of a difference, i.e sitting behind a screen working and apply your "muh can't be successful because I don't look like a chad" bullshit to it.

"Muh not goodlooking enough to become a succesful trader"

"Muh not goodlooking enough to learn to code"

"If only I were chad I could do anything!"

Wagecucking is more for steady money if you're starting out doing any of these online money ventures.

Also most of those retards on instagram and social media aren't making shit. They're either gold digging sluts or trustfund babbies

None of them are memes. They just look simple so you think you can make money on them easily, then when you try and fail you conclude that they're memes.

You pick something and you bust your ass working at it till it works. If it doesn't work, you bust your ass at something else. Eventually you'll find something. Instead you just succumb to being a wagecuck. Well good, that means less competition for me.

Enjoy your wageslavery till you're booted with a shit pension because you're too old to even wipe your ass.

Boycott youtube
Boycott Instagram
Boycott facebook
Boycott television

spread the word, its pretty easy to just not use that shit

It's like when hipsters go, wow man, fuck corporations they are like destroy everything, but yet are drinking a starbucks and using an iphone.

>t. pajeet

> pretty women basically get things for free

Wow! Omg! Next thing you'll be telling me we put a man on the moon!

George Carlin once said, "all women are crazy, But also all men are stupid"

You'll find this to be true as you get older.

The Insta models of the world would be out of a job tomorrow if retard men would stop following them in the belief they'll get laid somehow.

>trader
luck
>code
requires you to be born with aspie genes to be a great coder

aka luck

apps and shit that go viral = luck

The only things that don't require initial investments are online stuff

From the people thath have successful passive online income, they all admited it was a "right moment, right time" thing

i dont wagecuck, im a NEET, i make 200 bucks from jewtube from my channel which pays like shit (low RPM) and I trade some crypto from time to time, but yeah forget about steady legit $1000+ gains

>a "right moment, right time" thing
I'll admit that's a big part of it. I still think that if you try something and really work hard and give it your all, you will hit success.

A lot of people started when their niche wasn't as saturated though, now almost everything is saturated to hell and back. You just need to stand out in some way.

>As for what's stoppnig me... I don't have any art+programming skills

and you're too busy to learn because you're posting on Veeky Forums right?

>You just need to stand out in some way.
Aka LUCK to become a meme like TAi lopez etc

life is a scam

i dont think tai lopez was just lucky. he obviously put loads of work and risk in to his ads. i suppose it can be considered lucky when you gauge how successful his ad campaign was but still i think it just a good ad on his part

>I mean, even low tier instagram models are making bank with shitty selfies or with their unoriginal plain blogs

No, they arent. Only the top models are making really good money. It's the same thing with Twitch, Youtube, etc. They also require a huge investment of time, and sometimes that investment of time could be put towards a more straightforward business and the ROI would be greater.

This is a myth.

You have a really botched idea of business.
You can't set up a patreon and have people donate if you have nothing to provide. You have no skills that are worth paying for, I can already tell.

Kickstarter, if you want to make a lot of money requires a good idea for a product or business, in order to get funded, and Kickstarter campaigns end, what happens then? You need skills to sell out of that platform.

To be successful on Twitch you have to either be very good at a game, or be entertaining, I'm willing to bet that you are neither.

Instagram is retarded, you need folowers, and you won't get any because I'm also willing to bet that your life is nowhere near interesting engough to garner people to hit that follow button in the first place, unless you leech of others success of course.

>trade crypto
Fucking hell, I'm not saying its bad, but the way you said it just made me cring, I guarantee you haven't spent more than 5 hours researching the topic.

You're delusional. Your family are the smart ones, stop being some smart ass and realise that making money isn't as easy as registering an account on any of the already overstaurated sites you stated. Kill yourself.

Oh you're that Spanish Autist that spends their disposable income on hookers, yeah you always complain about everything

Your outlook on life is why you fail. You don't want to admit it, but deep down you know that you're a loser because you would prefer to blame luck instead of manning up and doing something about your situation.

Goldberg must be making a killing off of you , you poor sack of shit

This guy gets it.
You don't need autistic level focus to learn how to program, bought a cheap ass Macbook and after about 4 months I could develop almost any app I want.
I still can, but I don't want to start a retarded tech company, theres much better business opportunities out there, however, if I were to create an app and form a tech company, I sure as hell wouldn't leave it to luck to dictate where my company went, thats not how it works.
^ You're such an idiot its unreal, stop giving your botched opinion on business when I can guarantee you've never even looked into starting one, I bet you cant even program, so fuck off leaving your opinions on tech companies and apps.