/wpsg/ World of Warcraft Private Servers General

Arthas edition

>wpsg guilds
(H) Sunwell Angrathar WoTLK 3.3.5a

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Dhs0iFbe

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUzLlTq3T7c&
youtu.be/PboUZYfP7wY
youtube.com/watch?v=PboUZYfP7wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Mämmi

PERKELE

LE STINKY DRAGON XDD

why did you even fucking bothered doing another thread
it won't even reach 300 posts

blame senna and discord for that one

Very nice Europoors

Lmao nice server you slavshits

How's the population and faction balance on Gummy's server? Any Veeky Forums guilds?

>How's the population and faction balance on Gummy's server?
Not sure of the actual count but it's rising. I know it's still low'ish especially at off peak NA times. Someone else may be running an addon that can tell them more accurately as the /who doesn't tell you.
As far as balance, it's still heavily alliance dominated with far more 70s. I'd estimate it at 4:1 A:H but horde is increasing fast. I could be off on that guess.
For Veeky Forums guilds I'm not sure, someone above said Salty Dogs was or was about to go horde side, unsure how much of that is a meme or not. Pupper Pals alliance side have some Veeky Forums people and I know at least several who come here are in horde guilds.

Which Draenei haircut is the cutest?

>gummy
>horde

3:2 in favor of alliance, BUT Horde is all lowbies with zero economy and what is there is controlled by the few level 70s. Alliance downed Gruul and Prince and Nighbane, has two raiding guild, tho Aegis is gonna fall apart. Veeky Forums people are split between and after Indi sperged, but he's now sucking up to higher level memers to either get him into raiding with or to join puppers and carry him for gear.

i'll make sure to camp gouge

Who's that Gouge guy?

what happened with pupper pals? pretty funny that indi's guild already split apart

>calls out tranny animeposter
>faggot defense force hurls in
Gouge did nothing wrong

Why do you weirdos join just to stir shit? That seems boring and weird. It isn't like anyone in the guild knows each other, it's literally an invite anyone guild as horde is still deadish compared to alliance.
Pretty certain there are very few people in the guild that come here and know your retarded memes so you just come off as a spergy teenager. Maybe you're into that, but I know you can be a lot smarter than that when you try. This is just super low effort and boring.
Gouge knew who you fags were and just like normal human beings, is tired of the faggoty "Teehee im a girl XD" shit you nerds parrot, along with several other unfunny inside jokes. Something like that is probably very amusing on your containment discords but in some normie guild they're just going to assume you're an xbox teenager being a faggot.

I know I'm ranting but it's a pretty sweet server and you don't need to cancer it up. If you want to gank people, gank people, but don't spend your neet-hours leveling horde alts so you can infiltrate some leveling guild to epic troll them and then fag out about it in gchat trying super hard to "lol u mad" at them.
Isn't Merove over on alliance side? Go be faggy to him, he'd give you way more reactions and probably deserves it. These are just random fags who don't JO to anime.

TLDR: pretty cringy and not even worth screenshotting.

indi can't handle memes, he's trying to gather Veeky Forums people, mix em up with normie majority and plays it cool but when you meme at him ever so slightly, you get muted or kicked.
It's funny how now he want's to accept people back in since he understood some top end 70 players that are decked out in BIS are friends of the people he kicked.

Some random horde rogue level 40+

gouge...

>Isn't Merove over on alliance side
Yeah
guess what's he playing

unless this is a reddit guild (why post it here?) i don't see anything wrong with this gouge person?
for gods sake you have people so beta in there are afraid to even type nigger

If you think I sound like him then you're retarded. I know it's difficult to fathom but some people here are able to come here without being namedropping memesters fishing for discord screenshots.

mocky...

i feel obligated to post recruitment copypasta since you cucks left us out of the OP again

/wpsg/ guild is now looking for more members
we are currently raiding T11HC content on Hades-Twinstar (1x progressive cata)
2 raid days as of this moment, wednesday+sunday from 21:00-01:00 CET
roll anything and you'll get to raid normals but if you want to progress i would strongly suggest you roll a useful class
currently wanted: arms warrior with prot OS, ele shaman, hunter
official /wpsg/ discord channel: discord.gg/aMnwM8M

>catababs
>discord
>from the guys who never achieved anything except rerolls and making people ragequit

can you guys fuck off already you never did any effort to make the thread for a whole year so don't come begging

One of the worst guilds and servers I've participated in. Don't fall for this ruse, I can only warn you.

>never achieved anything

This. Discord diaperbabbys killed wpsg and should just kys themselved

Cringe

c-cringe let me show you my p-patchwerk 10man!!

The 17 year old frogposting dev at memories got his mom to do a voice over for his hype video
AHHAAHAHAHHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=XUzLlTq3T7c&

a bugged ragnaros where you exploited every bug possible, slavic subhumans have no pride at all
please go back to your containment discord

youtu.be/PboUZYfP7wY

show me one exploited bug and go back to /pol/ to screech there with the rest of your 40iq rednecks

I'm not giving you views autismo go away

absolutely btfo

BTFO out of this world LMFAO

>40iq rednecks

Careful Ivan or I will import one of your sisters as my maid.

>>/pol/

If you wanna play with us cool girls on TBC server, cum to Gummies horde. Be sure to play a BElf! :3

in general which faction is superior during tbc and why?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Horde. No explanations needed.

mmmm very stinky my dear :DD

horde is just better. alliance is better in vanilla because of paladins, in tbc horde got paladins, the ret paladin seal, and arcane torrent.

mmmmmh quite pungent indeed

Thanks for the info. Any idea what classes are in demand on horde? I assume it's gonna be healer and tank specs as usual?

le stinky dragon face x------DDD

Just started on gummy's, horde side... is there no /world channel, or is it named differently?

Just join and you'll have some memes.

Any specific class you guys need? I'm only level 3 so don't mind rerolling.

It one of the two massive leveling guild on horde. Be sure to join and ask for Gouge and tell him you're a girl. Also, Salty Dogs are gonna be made on Horde as soon as someone wakes up and finishes getting memers to sing the guild charter

That's normie guild btw, you can join it freely. There's zero Veeky Forums guilds on horde side (for now).

Fuggg, I guess I'll just wait for Salty Dogs then. Just want a comfy leveling guild with reasonable people.

>reasonable people
>Salty Dogs

Start leveling, guild will be made soon, its just people sleeping all the time

Salty Dogs so far has Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Hunter, Holy priest, Mage, Shaman for sure. 3 more picked stuff but I am not sure what they took. Just if you wanna know what's chosen so far

And you only did this once. You didn't have it on farm and you exploited a bug for it. You guys sicken me consider I actually did that shit during retail and we got it on farm.

Who is the guild leader of salty dogs? As far as I know it's not Glaston or Cobe so why should I join? I bet none of the OG dogs are even in the guild.

I'll probably end up going shaman, those are always needed in raids anyway for Bloodlust alone.

Senna just stop. Your time of power is over. People are starting to see what a shit human slav being you are.
>I-I'm a firelord!!!
You killed it once on a whim and didn't dare try again. You're unironically shit and your core is shit.

This is stemming from NA raiders wanting to assemble a NA group before Hades launch and you forbade ANYONE for making another discord or group without you in it. You even sperged to the idea of a seperate guild to compete with.

"Please don't undermine me" - Senna to Deimous during

>Aspergerlord
>Grimlic
>not OGs

>grimlic
He was actually an alliance player and never had his place in Salty Dogs during nost because Diaperslurp and Glaston would kick him

Hello neo!

>Grimlic
>A Salty Dog
pick one

>Aspergerlord
He's gonna quit after he dings 70 and then never show up again.

You couldn't have name dropped the two worst people to name drop. They both came in at the tail end of nost as well. Grimlic wasn't even in the guild, he was in the alliance guild since Yeb and Ayylmao/Mrsimple pinned the whole tiger ordeal on him.

Please keep up with Salty Dogs lore you cuck

Senna fricken exposed!!

>being in a guild with a mentally ill cat killer

>be me
>be seth "grimlic" harvey
>spend 1000$ on a cat
>can't take care of it very well
>blame the vets and the vaccines that all cats get as kittens
>snap and just kill my cat thinking about glaston

Show me the bug senpai

Show me where you killed it a second time

Oh wait, you guys couldn't LMAO

Show us the bug lad

Show me the second kill

it took them over a year to progress it, maybe they will kill it again after another year has passed :^)

Is gummy suppose to have two servers? Which one do I fricking join???

>Alliance remote
>Horde Remote

>his is stemming from NA raiders wanting to assemble a NA group before Hades launch and you forbade ANYONE for making another discord or group without you in it. You even sperged to the idea of a seperate guild to compete with.

keep spreading shit, pic related is the original spreadsheet for Hades

we even encouraged an NA group and made a discord channel named #cata-hades-na-group but you're too new a fag to know this

the reason it fell apart is because none of these NA cucks even got to 80 let alone 85, you couldn't even form a 5 man with them

>unironically shit
>core is shit
>killed ragnaros heroic
>no other guild in history of wpsg did anything harder

i can smell the salt

>the reason it fell apart is because none of these NA cucks even got to 80 let alone 85, you couldn't even form a 5 man with them
I'd be discouraged too if the GL and Discord owner got upset at NA even thinking about forming another raid group. NA is obviously not welcomed among Senna and his shit slav core.

>killed ragnaros heroic
>Only once

EL OH EL

Keep crying Senna and Senna fanboys, slavs days are coming to an end.

>F-FIRELORDS!!!
>Did it once
>On 10man

>W-we're the best wpsg guild because we hit our heads against a wall for a year when no one else wanted to!

This is getting really pathetic

it took us around 160 wipes during 4 months since we had to keep replacing quitters

i dont think senna ever got upset at an NA group would you provide some sort of proofs

that's more than you will ever do in your entire life redneck

>redneck
Back to pol with you, that has nothing to do with wpsg slav shitter. Go wipe on H rag in a 10 man for another year until you find a bug to exploit again!

Tfw having some comfy leveling on gummy to camp

>calls me a slav
>gets upset when he gets called out for being a /pol/ redneck
also find me that bug we exploited
there's even a kill video
please show me the bug you've had like 5 hours since you started spamming it

>a year
>4 months is a year
ameritard quick mafs right here boys

really digging the amount of lies and bullshit you jellyfags will spew out just to try and "deter" people from joining an already raiding and proven /wpsg/ guild kek

your guild was farming normal firelands before heroic was released, heroic release date: 3.9.2016
your kill video was posted: 14.8.2017
sorry for spreading misinformation, only took you guys 11.5 months to kill it :^)

>getting this upset
>having to change goalpost to make it pol related to deflect the fact it took a year for a 10man slav group to kill h rag once and never again by exploiting a bug

Senna this is getting embarressing

LMAO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SENNA AND SLAV CORE

EL OH EL 11.5 months!!!!!!! LMAO!!!

EU MATH AT IT AGAIN!!

>Slavs projecting their anger and lack of math skills

What a big surprise!

>it's a shitters get salty when confronted by higher skilled and progressed players episode

>implying we started raiding the moment heroic firelands released

pic related, our first heroic kill was majordomo on our second raid day on 26th of february 2017

the last boss for 6/7HC was ryolith on 8th of april 2017

worst case scenario we started progress that night we killed ryo (and we didnt) but lets say we did

april 8th to august 14th is 4 months

really loving the amerilard math here

>it's a slavs can;t into math and ram their already deformed heads against a wall for a year to kill a boss once (on 10man) just to try and have any validation against shitposting on a mongolian finger painting forum

>le salty!! XD
You can't fool us from projecting your anger Senna

11.5 months!!!!
10man
bug exploiting
only did it once!

Senna will never recover

so it took you half a year to make any heroic kill? thats not very impressive either...

>tyrannis this bootyblasted he got blown the fuck out by a simple cata player he has to sit at his pc for hours and fabricate lies about sennacore

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

WOTLK TRANNIES BTFO
TYRANNIS ETERNALLY BTFO

>fabricate lies
I don't see any lies m8. Your defense force is posting all the evidence needed whether it was 11.5 months or it took you half a year to get one heroic kill.

You won't boogeyman your way out of this one. Turdanis isn't you're only enemy.

>durrr we weren;t raiding at the start!! We had to wiat for them to tune it down so our pathetic 10man could clear it
>uhhhh it took us 4 months of raiding to even get 1 heroic boss down!!!!!!
>F-firelords!!! (HC Rag downed: once)
>Killed sinestra in firelands gear
>exploited a bug with rag in order to finally kill it

It writes it self.

please point out the bug

>keeps spamming "exploited a bug"
>cant find said exploited bug in the video for 5 hours now

Anyone have the recording of Senna sperging out because someone made an OP and left his shitty 10man guild out? As long as I am online and around I will try my damn hardest to make the OP every time and leave that shitty cata guild out

youtube.com/watch?v=PboUZYfP7wY

Tyrannis this bootyblasted he will never ever be as good or achieve anything as Sennacore

This. Bringing turdanis into the mix has nothing to do with the fact that you're trash just aswell. LMAO
SENNACORE BTFO

>b-but it took them half a year to kill a heroic boss!

And that is hook line and sinker. You idiots screaming "Where is the bug?!" In a panicked state are actually implying there is a bug. Not gonna give your shitty video views but we all know what happened. So answer my question:
WHERE IS THE 2nd KILL? Surely if there wasn't a bug you guys could kill it again, right?