/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.
Don't buy the game through Steam, get it through the website.

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

invenglobal.com/forum/blackdesertonline/3-games-memes/76-kr-update-preview-changes-coming-to-kr-on-feb-1st-mystic-nerf-
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRBCM4edZEI
youtu.be/PQ-JPGIw8TE
m.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/740
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for tight tamer tummies

tight because heilangs cock is bulging it

Repost for wiz tears.

Mystic gets a buff to all their skill effects etc. right before the evasion nerf. They're literally taking the training wheels off, if you're actually playing the class right and dominating positioning instead of lucking out by not getting hit, you'll be fine if not more overpowered due to even more ridiculous recovery.

Please stop spreading rumors, Tamers are pure.

I hope we get the 3d map today.
KR got it last week so we should

No its tight cause they're strong and not for bullying

Do I have to buy this $50 tent to stay competitive?

I think it's just a minor buff you get for using it.
So probably not

Join Valor. We do lifeskills and Node Wars (although you are not required to participate in them). No gear requirements or arena tests.
We take in new players and help them too, so if you started playing and you don't know what to do or you feel lost, consider joining us (specially since there is a guild attendance reward currently going that gives you a pet)!
We have guild buffs (gathering and fishing) and do guild quests too.
If you are interested in joining, whisper Dezex or Liquss (family names).

Mystic tears invenglobal.com/forum/blackdesertonline/3-games-memes/76-kr-update-preview-changes-coming-to-kr-on-feb-1st-mystic-nerf-

My arms are cold but every time I put on a sleeved shirt my pits start to sweat so I take it off and then my arms get cold again. Please help.

I have this problem too but with my hands. I either crank the heat up and make the rest of my body sweat or keep it down and lose feeling in my hands.

I just turn up the heat and open the window keeps it balanced

Who is ready for the coming Mystic nerf and all the absolute shitters that play that broke ass class to cry?

>mfw mystic players unironically think its undeserved and should get buffed instead

While they are at it they can nerf the 8 other retarded garbage mechanics the other classes have but first I want to see Shitstic nerfed into useless territory and the ensuing tears

I typically just put the coldest hand in my pants. I love it when bosses spawn because I can easily play a Witch with one hand during all the bosses except Kutum.

pvp was going to ways for me, either I was 1 hit killed or I was outlasting them, you give me hope

I don't get it what changed

That's a really cute set.

Stop posting my character

I don't know if I need another white/winter based Tamer outfit after Noel and Eternal Snow, this does look really nice though.
I'll probably bid on it if people put on the MP and then end up buying it the day before it goes away when I don't win any bids.

I hope the next class will be male.

I hope the next class uses whips. Whips don't get any love in rpgs

I would be happy with a whip class. I just hope itll be someones awakening weapon. Or maybe some sort of whip sword like ivy from soul calibur.

I miss Cornrows

Flails are another that barely gets any attention.

male magic class with 1v1 pls

gun based class please!

No fuck you

It's just a straight-up reduction in damage, apparently. Mystic is curbstomping everyone in PvP in Korea.

Oh... uh, that's not great for Mystic.

my equipment sucks...

Wait, next Korean class?

How about a ribbon?

I mean, it's a Korean MMO. They're gonna be brutal and absolute about gearing gaps. Mystic will still be stronk, but you gotta git gud.

This one is acceptable

me inbetween those tiddies

with my face

what is it with mmos and giant glaunchers/gattling guns

fucking disgusting fuck off with that retard shit

give me revolvers

can i bury my face between your tids

A rifle would be cool.
Just a slow firing bolt action rifle

N-no

na thats weak

need something edgy and assassin mobility type westerner cowboy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRBCM4edZEI

perfect class for bdo

cringe

how about dat ass

good morning anons, did you sleep well while the majority of the maintenance was going on?

nah

youtu.be/PQ-JPGIw8TE
this is all I need

>pso2
>1 button every 5 seconds
now i know ur just trolling

bdo is fast paced my dude

Maybe

>sleep
what that mean

turn around inspection time

user pls sleep is nice
even if I'm a bit upset because I didn't sleep well during maintenance

I woke up a couple hours before maintenance. I spent the time researching modding to see if I wanted to put forth the effort to make fingernails and other various things. I would have to acquire and get a basic understanding of PS to begin so I'm not sure if I want to bother.

sleep is for people that accomplish things. I have earned no rest.

Can i just succ instead? I don't do but stuff all the time.

user your pantsu is showing
Modding can be pretty neat sometimes so I guess having the ability to make your own mods would be a nice thing, but I personally have never had enough desire to learn it. I'm usually just grateful for mods other people make and use them for a week then stop when the patch makes it require more effort

why do you say that user? what haven't you accomplished yet? I haven't accomplished much either so I sleep to forget the pain for a few hours

N A
A

Yes. NA

give me your best right now

/bdog/ will be buying this new tent, right?

what does it do?

Will i get banned? and give me a setting.

maybe some other time, it's way too expensive for me to buy on a whim

Is it possible to get 60 fps in high pop areas (Anyone have a great rig here? do you get 60 fps?) It's a clusterfuck especially when fighting.

Why do you think shes smiling?
It is pretty annoying to have to unpatch every week, but eventually my desire for body writing will overcome my laziness.

RP with me!

go to settings and check the magic box that enables 60fps
The upscale button

>body writing
it's funny you say that because I saw some resources posted for that earlier
also very lewd

im king of edan

you're chosen goddess of kamisylv however the fuck you spell it

we're on the balcony of my mansion castle

its daily speech from king in front of giant population but you take it from here

I like this scenario

I'll show you a scenario
*zips*
*kicks ur ass*
heh

m.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/740
The frostbite outfit looks pretty good desu

cheaper than normal anvil
store items
villa buffs
camp buffs
shop

then yes

>villa buffs without going to the actual villa

Im sold

Fuck the outfits I just want second awakening.

>resources posted earlier
Thats what got me thinking, I imagine if I can work my way around photoshop its probably a simple 5 minute job.

The Queen politely stood forward, interjecting in the kings daily address to the masses. "People of Edan, i have an announcement to make." The crowds whispered in unison at the sudden announcement from the queen. She spoke out loud and clear, for all to hear her proclamation. "All elves are lewd, and after further discussion with your king, all elves shall be chained up for the public to either laugh at or use." The crowd was genuinely confused by the queens words, but nonetheless seemed to agree with what she was saying, since the crowd was mostly warriors re-rolling to striker. "Your king will go into more detail after todays annoucements. Glory to Edan!" She stood back to a not so thunder applause, with most of the crowd booing her for shitposting a rather stupid setting, and actually making half an attempt on it at that. She frowned and looked to the king, knowing she was going to be put in her place right after the days speech.

is there a part 2

or are we just gonna get naked

Part two is where the queen realizes her mistake, and is then chained up by her king!

I'm gonna cum

Hah! Nerd!
post more

give us more babe

The King glares at the Queen, but doesn't speak. He doesn't need to. She knows full well she'll be punished for her transgression. The beloved King steps forward to the edge of the balcony, and in his deep, commanding voice, speaks. "Elves...are not for lewd." The crowd roars and the king raises his hands to quiet them. "No bully." The crowd bursts again into applause, showering the King in adulation.

Doesn't help me at lifeskilling at all, and I'm not a grindcukc, so I won't be a good goy.

ok stop

no tits no ass no care

Good, elves are not for tits or ass
On a related note, how is ranger?

she succ

Did you guys donate money to Kakao for your tent + Frostbit outfit yet?

My ranger is not for suck
They're kind of dull

>writing erp practice
>go to move the file
>drag it over discord
I was only a finger slipping away from having to delete my entire online presence and go into witness protection.

So hows your day going /bdog/?

>writing erp practice
You should practice with someone instead. Also, it's less likely to end up in discord

my day is going well so far thanks for asking user
do you ERP often to be writing ERP practice or are you just warming up to it?

Im not good enough, besides this was pure smut with no build up. I have a long way to go before I feel comfortable with another human being.

I'm sure Can practice with you.

Just trying to get a feel for it, I write out pretend negative feedback berating myself in hopes that reading it the next day inspires me to try harder.
jesus christ I'm autistic

that's pretty silly user but I understand the thinking behind it
I don't like letting people down either, but I'm too lazy to practice so usually while flirting or something I just imagine all the worst scenarios and then get too scared and shy of doing anything and disappoint them anyway by being shy

if it helps any I'm sure you'll be far better than average if/when you do ERP

man you guys are advanced autism