/wfg/ - Warframe General

old confess your sins to harrow edition
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.10.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/911802-plains-of-eidolon-update-22100/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCGmX63q6t8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only fags play nezha

I got curious and watched a youtuber's weapon ranking video for background noise yesterday.

One time I sold a godlike Corinth riven for 300 plat because I wanted the quick sale.

Agreed

trying to unlock Nightmare mission on Saturn, i need help completing Pandora, an Archwing Pursuit mission.

anyone have a minute to spare to blow through this mission with a Grattler for me? my lvl8 archwing junk cant do it.

ign:Z3A6

which server you play

sure bud trust me your "godlike" corinth with dmg, +status duration,-grineer dmg sold for what it's worth.

My bad, I coulda been clearer, I unveiled the rivens, then went "well shit now I gotta build them so I know what to roll for"
I could just roll based on it's stats but I figure I'd get a better idea of what to roll for if I've actually used them you know?

Reddit spacing to get peoples attention; for weapons with innate elemental do you want rivens to boost that element? It seems like it could be good or bad.

oi i invited you where you at

thanks for the invite.
another user sent me an invite and helped me out.

100 multishot, -100 recoil and +100 crit chance.

nice

Is your operator a shota or a loli?

>no negative

literally trash

loli, i love it so much

Why tho

a gay boy-mutt.

Do I get Saryn, Trinity or Titania for my next frame?

Get Trinity if you want to support a team, Saryn if you want to aoe spam and Titania if you just want to have fun.

>encountered several "if u dont follow reddits guide to farming we extract >:(" retards today
What even is there to farm from the void?

Fun it is then.

????

Interception and Defense are both fairly good places to grind relics in, defense is easier but has worse drops interception is "harder" in that retards will refuse to hold their own points and will die if enemies actually do decide to take theirs but has far B and C rotations are both guaranteed Axis

Aryan loli but I'm black

What the fuck did they do to the new Octavia skin in the preview? You can barely see the hair compared to the original concept and it looks like a flat 2D texture.

>accidentally choose meso rescue instead of neo rescue like I wanted
>this happens

It was fate directing your hand.

God has a plan for you if you just trust him.

>Not only being a disgusting pedo, but also betraying your heritage.

Stop it right now.
WE

Red/pink haired loli.

why can't they make it so that it always shows pic related

reddit would cry

just sold the riven i got from war within for 500p, what should i buy?

They were all survivals, they threw a shitfit because I didn't get into a closet with them and instead stayed in the room outside of it

>Wanting a beacon to all the BR idiots and epic merchants
I'm sure their attempts would be cute for a while but I think it'd get pretty old quickly. On the other hand, it'd be a good way for DE to profit off it by limiting the ignore list and selling slots for plat.

Hold on to it. It's better for you to have float money for something in the future.

That's bullshit, but i'll believe it.

FUCKIN WHITEY STOLE OUR ARMOR AND LEFT US BUTTNAKED AFTER WE TRIED TO HELP THEM MUHFUGGIN CRACKAS YOUS OWE US REPARATIONS

just to be clear, im not talking about showing this in the trade window, but in all the menus that show credits right now. it's pretty inconsistent to not show the 4 currencies the game has.

What's the reasoning behind researching taking so long? It isn't to encourage buying plat, because most researched weapons are not available for platinum.

probably timegating so people keep playing longer as they are forced to wait

its to slow your game progress down and keep you as long as possible hooked to the game

it's realistic, research takes time

If you say Valkyr Prime's main focus is her ass, it is wrong, it's her torso/coat. It looks like a lingerie or babydoll exposing her skin from her chest down to her panties.

Valkyr Prime doesn't look very good.

This is a gimmick designed to make it so that you take a break from playing if thats what you were grinding for today. They gotta pretend to give a shit about the guy who spent 5 hours in a chair grinding for that sweet, sweet cheeba.

Where's the Nitain alert, DE? Where is it?

I got Limbo neuroptics and now the quest is there but has no objective what do??

support ticket.

you have to build the neuroptics now

never mind i'm retarded, i need to craft it but they should say this in the star chart screen not in the codex

What kinda shit did they even demand you do

Is there a way to take off offers from wftrader after selling them?

Is nukor+harrow a good meme?

edit my shop > remove

>bright as fuck forest tileset
>moonlight threshcone

I...

cant seem to get past the launcher. it just keeps the button unlocked. waited for over 2 hours, did some groceries and chores in the meantime

what do?

Have you tried buying platinum?

when did you play last time?
latest update hanged at the same spot for me couple of minutes

Especially with his new augment, yeah.

To hide with them in one of those tiny rooms with nothing but a console where enemies spawn so that their Hydroid can get kills, they said it was a "50 waves radiant run" a Nekros and Rhino with him, they wouldn't have it any other way so they extracted at 5 minutes and went on about how efficient their "teamplay" was and how I was a solo player for not staying on their waypoint

What a bunch of faggots

K R A K E N
R
A
K
E
N

was that from recruiting chat? Hydroid is almost useless without camping

The absolute state of founders

>Herrasmies

Why must I be constantly reminded of my kinsmen in such painful ways?

played yesterday till 2 am was all fine and dandy

No, just the fissure matchmaking. I understand how Hydroid works and what they were trying to do but it could have worked just as good if they were on the main room but their argument was "enemies spawn here if the door closes and that's not good" so they refused to do anything but stand in there

literally named himself "gentleman"

>Limbo Defense
>Lock that shit down
>Mobs throw themselves into death
>team tells me to stop
>"you want me to stop defending the objective?"
>"Yeah"

These people

you joke but this is a common line of "reasoning"

>some guy bought my prime junk for four plat more than my posted price

i give 5-10p more as tip, if the guy im trading with is educated, or hes not making me wait

isnt vectis cheap as fuck?

I know this person.

how cheap will Loki get after 6th? i kinda want to buy him cause i saw the mastery req in 0 and i like the normal version

Stop name shaming punk

He's leveling old gear

Where is the fucking issue besides you being a non-founder assfuck

How high is the chance of ever going further with the whole "fight against the sentients" bit?

>wanting to buy a frame that has the easiest mission to farm and one of the highest droprates

I don't really get it. /wfg/ seems to imply that being a founder and stopping playing a game for a while is impossible or something.

loki prime, i already have normal one

I'm doing the Octavia's anthem quest and it tells me to Amplify the Hydraulus. Activated the console but jack shit is happening and I got nowhere else to go. Wat do?

Amplify the hydraulus

This is nu/wfg/
Where foreign shitters believe it's impossible to quit playing an "amazing game" like Warframe.

The same 6 shitters asking for help in every thread also. You can always spot the difference between an oldfag and a newfag trying to fit in.

>Not farming your frames like god intended

There's also a handful of founders that falseflag themselves. Posts about umbra, NEVEREVER and the like are 80% shitposting founders having a laugh.

I'll amplify your asshole m8

The fuck is this shit? The ultimate QOL riven?

No dude, once you pay for a F2P you have to play it religiously otherwise you are a cuck

Who is the sexiest Warframe?

Go on~

farewell, suckers

I flee from this sinking ship for better games

youtube.com/watch?v=DCGmX63q6t8

nigga no

We'll be in the Sentient's planetary system by 2025.

liki_

just wait for DE to implement breast physics for operator 2.0™

Oberon because gay