It was so perfect ;_;

Why did it have to leave us?

because Germans are bullies

and being a bully will always end up with you being destroyed by the power of /kind/ness

>It was so perfect ;_;
>Why did it have to leave us?

Because the 3. powerful state in europe was a thorn in the eyes of GB and FR but this just ultimately led to the superiority of the US wich is now the szuzaraine of most European states..

Say what you want but pre cold war germany's borders were Aesthetic as fuck.

>pre cold war germany's borders

>because Germans are bullies

>and being a bully will always end up with you being destroyed by the power of /kind/ness

The germans allways had a fucking bad geosteategic position, we had the most horrible wars if europe rumbling in our nations all the time because the peripherie needs to past the centre if they want to wage war against the other side.

Weve been badly fucked from all sides till 1871.

Because Gitler wanted more (i find the Russian pronunciation cute)

you know the one you faggot.

Weimar Republik perfect? More like a failed state
>No stable gov
>commies vs SA battle in the streets
>Reichsmark was the Simbabwe Dollar of the 20
>Only way to govern was by presidential edicts
>Every other year an atempted revolution or coup d'etat
>the Reichs Wehr wasn't even able to put them down so paramilitary Freikorps gain es Power
>I won't even talk about it's end

>There will never be a Prussian exclave
>The Prussian exclave will never get independence
>You will never live an independent Baltic German country.

But those borders tho

stay mad lmao

germans make me laugh

I'm not German or particularly attached to Germany.

I just like the idea of living on the Baltic in an otherwise western country.

iirc there was a war

It was okay from 1924 to 1929

These borders aren't even aesthetic, you people are just prejudiced to view them as such because you like Germany

They are but.

Big exclaves are the shit.

They should have at least let them keep Silesia, the borders would've looked nicer than today's

It should have disappeared forever, mass sterilisation throughout the population and separated between the states of Europe that bordered it.

Ok yeah golden twenties and so on gay Paradies Berlin, no hyperinflation and joining the league of nations...
But even in this 5 years there were 4 chancellors from 3 parties and Hindenburg as president

>Weimar Germany's borders
>good
It's definitely the ugliest Germany. Everything east of the modern border looks like some horrible outgrowth and East Prussia is especially disgusting.
Both Imperial Germany and the FRG are way better-looking.