/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

Sleepy Bazel edition. Please don't wake him.

Last →

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳Official manual released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/
↳A limited edition Rathalos PS4 Pro has been announced for sale outside of Japan. Check your local retailer for more details.
↳Weapon movesets: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
In World, post a room ID. Squads also work, and should be listed soon.
Create or find a 3DS Gathering Hall using passcode '7243'
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKQxZevTGDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*wakes up bagel*

Guys, i can't find any tracks in the Forest and Waste after fighting Vaal. What the hell, i'm stuck.

Fuck you ebinposter

>would rather hang out here than play

hello for gs should i be looking for higher raw or higher affinity

>always like buffing and debuffing
>love bard classes
>try out hunting horn
>buffs and songs for days
>knock downs for days

I don't know why I never thought to try this weapon back when I was playing Monster Hunter on PSP.

That was a mistake

>Black Diablos 1-shots me through 411 defense
Guys i'm super scared right now

Is there a way to reliably tell which way she's going to turn during her charge? This fight is bad for my physical health.

do the math
a crit is +/- 25% damage
blue sharpness should be *1.2 and white *1.32

How do I kill great jagras

You cannot.

PARKER

I need pictures of World huntresses! On the double!

xth for lonely winter nights with the handler!

Fellow Handler lovers unite and report in

Japanese players continue to be fucking awful in this game

Is it safe to just keep monsters out on the docks like that?

FUCK OFF BAZEL YOU CUNT

Would you ever consider hunting with the guys over in /trash/?

Nergigante Helm A
Dober Mail B
Kaiser Vambraces A
Nergigante Coil B
Dober Greaves B
Artillery Charm

With 7 Attack boost, 2 Weakness Exploit and 3 artillery, is this any good for GL?

hit it, don't get hit
this works for every monster in the game btw good luck

What bow should I make?

I LOVE the handler!

Theres a permanent watch kept on them and, I assume, constant sedation as well. So yeah its fine.

How the hell do I make black eyeliner? I see characters with it all the time but I can't seem to get makeup any color other than the ones on the hue slider.

Sounds like a personal problem

>elder dragons are finally the actual endgame
Brings a tear to my eye.

Can someone explain to me how the GS tackle is supposed to work?

What do you expect? It’s their CoD, it’s going to be filled to the brim with underage retards

So I started using Light Bowgun for quite a while now but I ended upI only using slicing and toxic ammo, everything else feels kinda meh.
Am I missing something ?

STOP REPLYING TO ME

It reduced damage and prevents most knockback/stagger

the Tobi one for sure

they've also been beaten within an inch of their life by a hunter so I don't think they're much of a threat even awake

toxic ammo? you mean poison ammo?

Whats the general consensus on World removing the offline (Village) and online (Gathering Hall) quest split? Since everything can be done online do you prefer this over the previous system with the two quest pools or do you prefer the split?

Also, do you like the online overall? What would you change if not?

Just installed the game. What weapons are good.

The Handler is cute! I want to make sure she sleeps properly!

G-Guys? I'm seriously stuck here.

She needs a harsh throatfucking after a long sweaty dirty day of hunting

All weapons are good.

I have been maining Hammer and I am just about to go into HR. What is a good armor set to aim for first or what are a few I should be aiming for that benefit the hammer the most?

solo hunter world is pretty great, i prefer this system
>do you like the online overall
it's a shitty, messy system that needs to be rebuilt from the ground up
the way it worked on the 3ds was fine, they didn't have to change it

Basically keep SOSs and keep the merged quest list but replace sessions with normal four player lobbies.

I want the pigmask just for looks but I’m curious, what does eating mushrooms actually do for you?

Nerg or Vaal Lance?

hey

Welcome to Diablo mating season friend. She always wants you and you don't know when you're getting the horns.

Honestly not really. She's always been a crazy spaz, you just have to learn when she spams what.

Try investing in divine blessing/defender hi food and a vitality mantle until you get the hang of her.
Also bring a ton of traps, screamer pods and flash pods.

Have fuuuuuun!

Anyone fight Alatreon or Lunastra? They're the only two monsters on the leaked list that I haven't heard anyone talk about. Are they gonna be DLC or are they in the base game?

kek

Why hasnt anyone told me that SnS are awesome? Goddammit /mhg/ I thought we were friends.

>go online
>log into squad
>play with people a min later, can even jump into their active hunts.
God knows the online is flawed in a bunch of ways but I still prefer it over the 3DS code bullshit.

What’s the friendliest monster

>Vaal Hazak set bonus
>Guard +3
>Lance

literally cannot die

You're lucky I'm going to bed faglord

Yes.

>Why hasn't anyone told me
Because you haven't been here before? SnS has been loved by /mhg/ since FU days.

>vaal palico armor turns it into a skellington
2spooky

Did this make it into the final game?

youtube.com/watch?v=tKQxZevTGDI

Seems legit. You basically have this set or evade clownsuit for GL.
just make sure you have enough sharpness to not have to reshapen after every clip.

HR urgents
70 silver and gold
80 luna
100 ala

Don't worry, you'll find out eventually

Press touchpad to read what armor skills do

Bagel

Gives you hyper armor, but the most important thing is that it is the only way to cancel GS charge, and it doesn't reset the charge follow up, so you can use tackle to cheese to true charge.

But then again, you will mostly use it to avoid being knocked back or fucked by all the obnoxious CC in world like roar and tremor.

More layers of make up when?

What's the best way to farm jewels at endgame?

How do i get commendations?
Want that guild outfit to act as a bard and play some bomb ass tunes with ass shattering hits

rip

Why is Gunlance so shit?

So deffinately affinty. Thankx.

Yeah /mhg/ squads are super nice, ((At least the first one keh keh))

wew lad

Only 8 months left!

Whoops posted in the dead thread, anyway -Anyone down for some Vaal farming? I really need his fangs but he tends to die before the head's broken.

I'll post room if I get enough responses since I'm currently in the /mhg/ eu room

Becuase you play it like it's dual blades?

>all the americans and euros are shit and still in LR
>Asians are all grinding out tempered
Nani the fuck?

I think they're the most boring weps so far in worldd

I feel like the gathering hall was a huge wasted opportunity. I'd love to see and interact with the entire 16 player lobby but there is SO MUCH to do in your own town that you are never in the gathering hall and simply queue up for quests with people from your own town. No one wants to go back and forth between the gathering hall and Astera when you can't do Argosy/Researcher/Bounty/Melding and all that shit from the hall and are forced to talk to these other NPCs so often. I feel like they should either axe the hall or integrate it with the town and have the town be the hub where you can see other players.

So how strong is Meowlotov Cocktail? I'm still maxing out Plunderblade so I still can't use it yet. Fucking aiming for all level 10s and these 2 gadgets are the only one remaining.

hit it with 20 slicing shots

Hammer

>HR urgents
>70 silver and gold
>80 luna
>100 ala

Guardlancing is for virgins

Okay then.
Slicing will be your go to ammo regardless of whether you are HBG or LBG. Your secondary is pierce for shooting through monsters. Control ammo like paralyze, exhaust and sleep are also good. Poison is alright to have but not necessary. Sticky is slow, unyielding and unstoppable due to it being blast. Spread is for small monster clearing, I havent really found any other use for it. Recover, Armor and Demon are group ammo BUT buffing your cat can be amusing.

Mines and melee are your other ways of doing damage. Drop a mine, lure the monster on and if he attacks it you just won the minigame. If he doesnt, switch to pierce, shoot through the monster to trigger the mine and you win the minigame. When the monster drops and flails pop as many mines as you feel comfortable with at the monsters head and start meleeing. Melee LBG is surprisingly effective.

You're never going to be as good as a HBG when it comes to damage. You will never have cluster or wyvren ammo. Accept that. Also accept that you are far more nimble. Thats the tradeoff.

Best ammo for HBG and best coatings for bow?

The B squad may as well just not exist. Lobby is constantly dead and no one does shit
Squads were a mistake with this price of shit multiplayer system

I want to see that with Slugger/Diablos set bonus/LBG melee bash.

I know with just LBG melee bash and diablos set bonus you can KO anjanath in 3 hits.

You know its scales does look like a hand painted texture.

Also at the end of a quest, spawning back at camp being an option and not back at the hall.

Please help

Where can I find unique bones so I can make HR bone armor?

Do arena quests, fagboi

Always slicing

I just did a tempered Bazel, Lavasioth, and Uragaan quest.

All I got was 4 complete shit decorations and 2 streamstones to spend my shit decorations to gamble on more shit decorations

please make a psn /mhg/ community someone

*unzips*

>he doesn't use Monster Hunter Language

lil tob

japs don't enjoy videogames, they treat then like a job because work is all they know.
rest of the world is having fun