Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ypIbNfxeWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any lewd fish?

>about 3 hours into the game
>crafting stuff left and right
>decide to explore with my Sea Glide tool
>want to see how deep I can get
>find myself in this spooky place with spooky music playing in the background as I progress deeper

Well that sucked.

Just don't look up

What happened?
Yes, people have already humanized and luded' the fish in Subnautica, just ask around or wait for them to post.

Yes. I'd post the lewd one I pasted a mesmer over but it's on my desktop and I don't feel like getting out of bed

It's not much but be it ever so humble it's home.

W-What?

Long story short I was in the aurora shallows looking for parts when I spotted the Leviathan's shadow right under me. When I turned around it was too late and he crushed my moth. You can see him in the background swimming away

If I'm reading what he said there right he used the sea glider to get down there
and he's gotta surface for air eventually

Needs more plants and wall decorations user

Just built my PRAWN suit but it feels slow and clunky, I will stick to my seamoth

Daily reminder you CAN build windows to make your moonpools more aesthetic and comfy.

the important thing is you're ok. Almost dead but still ok.

Right now this is all I have.
There is a fish tank sitting just outside the view though. It's filled with the last two bladderfish in existence, or as near as I can tell.

What have I done...?

What would come out of those blisters if you squeezed and popped them?

>ghost leviathan are only in the deep parts of the map
>FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Yeah apparently they respawn but i notice how little you see them after a few hours.

I've only ever seen two of them, how many are there?

Where do i get the signal for the seabases? I've been in the aurora and at the floating island and at the seabase in the jellyshroom caves but i haven't found the pda with the signal yet.

I know this game just came out of early access, but this is really feeling like a general now. There's no real topic and there's constantly people liveblogging their experiences.
Besides, did anything even really change that much from early access to full release?

I actually used the tool in my third slot. It's amazing for getting out fast. I can get out of 300M in 20 seconds using it.

PRAWN is kind of useless until you get the grappling hook arm

after that.. well..
you won the game

I agree with you, we should move to vg

>Need some titanium to build my first submarine
>find a group of Stalkers playing with my scraps
>they ignore me as they play with the scraps
>get the scraps
>they instantly turn aggressive and follow me for meters
They become more aggressive if someone touch their scraps don't they?

I'm at the point where I'm more or less self-sufficient. I-I think I'll just become a NEET, live the life in my comfy seabase on a floating island. A good view of the bonesharks out my bedroom window.

>find a group of Stalkers playing with my scraps
>my scraps
that's where you are wrong

>building prawn and immediately having the resources for grappling hook
PRAWN pilots may experience feelings of invulnerability in fucking deed.

I swear I saw two of them behind the aurora. One was pretty chill, the other one not so much.

Anyone?

Go make a general there then, atleast this has more reason to exist than a dozen of generals in Veeky Forums

what? a thread discussing a video game gets in the way of your console wars, weebshit and offtopic /pol/ threads?

>move to Veeky Forums

>threads become massive circlejerks and all discussion dies in a week

lmao no

The pda comes from the first capsule you go too.
I mean if you listen to the radar thing bleeping and telling you to head to other lifepods, that's the way forwad.

Subnautica is forced into a shitty indie game general, that's why we discuss it here

But i've done almost all the lifepods. Is it because i get it after all the other lifepods?

Any way to turn off explored Wreck/ Databox from the hud?

Since google couldnt help me:
Is there a way to plan table corals in a farm? It is so annoying to go all the way to the surface just to harvest some coral for a simple computer chip..

Press Tab and turn the signals off but I thought they disappear after you get a specific PDA from those locations or not appear at all if you discovered the place beforehand

>discussion
where's the discussion? All you fucks are "discussing" are basic questions a 2 second google search would tell you anyways.
At least the faggots blogging about their houses are talking about the actual game.

Are you asking about how to access the PDA?
You already have it no?

not him but I still have the second-to-last degassi signal eternally on, I did discover the place before I got the signal

Weird, I didn't build a radio until 26th day and I only get location markers where there are still PDA left

That's not what I'm saying you pissy faggot, if you want to start shit why don't you visit those shitposting threads you love thinking about so much. I'm saying that discussion of this game has pretty much dried up in these threads, now it's just people sharing their own experiences or building tips or something, which is much better suited to a general.

help, i have been playing for 3 hours and so far it's tedious as fuck, im just collecting resources and gradually working towards better shit but its so god damn slow, you can't carry much, oxygen is an obnoxious pain in the dick, when does it get better

Just got the cyclops and it is so fucking cool.
Especially the voice over.

is this a good place to make a base

>try to build it next to my base in the shallows
>needs deeper water
>zip mobile vehicle station, go deeper
>needs deeper waters
>what the fuck there's plenty of space here
>go even deeper
>finally clicks
>it's fucking huge
>park it next to my base
>it completely dwarfs it
fucking noice

Well, FUCK.

Anything I can do? Would a repulsion cannon work? I already tried the unupgraded one.

He's right though. I am loving this game but this is a general thread hence why it belongs on Veeky Forums

All fish on the planet reproduce asexual and have no gender, but can also take genetic code from another fish if they want. Impossible to lewd this game.

Try pushing it with a Moth?

>dive down into comfy cave with my cyclops to resupply
>leave the vehicle
>engine is off, interior lighting is off, flood lights are off
>enter cyclops after about 10 minutes
>all 6 energy cells drained
>emergency power only

What the fuck just happened here?! I was at 93% when I left.

Leech probably?

Veeky Forums is for circlejerking waifu shit not video game discussion you fucking newfags

I'm asking how to get the signal for the degasi seabase in deep grand reef. I formulated it badly.

No, please go post Wojacks on Nintendo or AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH threads and leave us be. We really dont want your shitposting here.

Leech? What do those fuckers look like? The only thing attacking my submarine down here is the big wormy dude, but he seems to be chill most of the time..

>People scared of Ghostbros

Fuck off, they are super cool and let you hitch rides n' shit.

Also heres my comfy lost river base.

Best base location WHERE?

Will I ever get a proper weapon or will I forever have to run like a bitch from every hostile fish?

Tehre are some leeches in the Inactive Lava Zone that constantly drains energy from yours cells if you leave them atached. Unless you're there, then... F8 and report i guess.
Also dont forget that if you leave the engines on and/or the lights they do drain energy, albeit slowly.

Bury the fish for a year under ground, then pick it out, you get lewd fish (Norwegian: Lutefisk).

Lots of children died in Sandy Hook you right wing BIGOT be more sensitive.

How many posters in game are there?
Where can you get more stuff to place around your bases that aren't in the aurora?

Lost River.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ypIbNfxeWM

Lights don't drain energy. Sounds like a bug to me.

I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT IT GOT FUCKING STUCK TOO

>tfw currently packing up all my shit to move to lost river
Maybe even just the blood kelp entrance. Not sure yet, but I wanna get down there for all those fucking deposits. Last step is to anoint the cyclops for its journey.

I'm in that cave with the green smoke stuff on the floor, could actually be something about an inactive vulcano, but I dont know..
There are very few fish around here tho.

No, table and giant coral cannot be planted. Best thing to do is make a locker and just fill it with that ingredient so you don't have to go back and forth.

Aggro a reaper

>want to progress the story
>need to go deeper
>go deep with cyclops
>600m down
>*distant roar*
>WARNING CREATURE ATTACK
>try to get the fuck out of there with emergency speed
>ENGINE OVERHEAT
>*ROAAAAAAAAAARGHH*
>ABANDON SHIP IMMEDIATELY
>both cyclops and seamoth destroyed
>nigger reaper still chases me
>manage to escape by a thin thread
How the fuck am I supposed to deal with these pieces of shits? I tried to go somewhere else and also go deep but then I got fucked up by the ghost nigger. Do I NEED to build the fucking prawn just to fuck them up? Getting tired of being bullied by these cunts.

How to change player skin color?

cut them with your knife or feed them fish and they'll leave you alone for a little while.

One time I opened the menu while docking a prawn suit with a cyclops and it got stuck. I saved and loaded and when the game started both me and the cyclops launched way up in the air.

No idea how hard that'd be to reproduce, and it'd probably be worth backing up your save first.

Just get sonar and ping a lot. You can avoid them all easy enough.

which biome is the comfiest for my first base?

Already tried reloading save, Cyclops still stuck but at least I recovered the moth.

Stop being an idiot as a start.

Then use the tools that Devs gave you to protect yourself.
> Stasis Gun
> Cyclops Shield Field
> Decoy Deployment Tube

I have no idea what you expected face-tanking a Leviathan-class creature.

Lost river

>cant line up a multipurpose room in the center perfectly on top of a foundation

what's even the point

>Stasis Gun
>Cyclops Shield Field
>Decoy Deployment Tube
I have neither of those, cunt. I only keep finding the shitty blueprints for propulsion cannon wherever I go. If I go to the front or back of aurora to search for stuff I don't have I get shit on by reapers. Seriously considering building the fucking prawn just to eradicate them, shit is just so fucking expensive.

I think most people will choose the red grass for their first base, it's pretty comfy with not that many monsters, surrounded by the useful biomes. There's also the island, but it takes forever to go back and forth between north and south until you get shortcut.

Give them a garryfish.

For those interested in the fuckup saga, getting the seamoth inside the cyclops managed to propel it forward

Anyone has saved that image of the base built inside the Aurora's reactor pool? Always makes me lose my shit

>using foundations
what's even the point

>just got the cyclops
>yellow dot on my sonar

W-what does yellow mean? That's just the reefback I'm hearing right?

Don't even need tools to deal with them. Put on full speed after their first blow. You'll either outrun them or they'll fuck off. After second blow you put on slowest speed and rig for silent running. They never attacked me three times, and I never used any of those upgrades.

Repairing your ship is not a problem in this game. You can pretty much repair it anywhere, even in the lavazone.

How long is it supposed to take to get to the point where you have a Cyclops and/or a base? The fragments keep eluding me for the cyclops, and the materials needed for basebuilding are for some reason real hard to come by

>Yellow

RUN

I'm mucking about in lost river but the ghost leviathan there is scaring me. How do I get past it

Will a prawn suit help?