>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/#/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
youtu.be/oft62x2SmGg

What's New? :
>Lunar Festival 2018!
>Bring in the new year with Skins, Mounts, a Quest, and a high-octane Brawl!
>Feb 6 – Mar 5
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21464984/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/lunar-festival-2018

>Maiev, the Warden
>Now on PTR!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/maiev/
youtu.be/Nb-ibABP9gs

E-Sports :
>HGC: Heroes Global Championship 2018!
esports.heroesofthestorm.com/en/
masterleague.net/heroes/
twitter.com/HeroesEsports
>Heroes of the Dorm 2018!
heroesofthedorm.com
youtu.be/XTYw1Vwc46k
>Where can I watch?
Blizzheroes @ Twitch

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
robogrub.com/builds
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21387328/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21464990/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21464985/
>Current PTR Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21387327/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lili is fun and good.

Mommy is in trouble!

I love Lunara!

If you people spent half as much time on learning how to play against Hanzo and Genji as you do crying about them then you be a much better player.

G-gas Garrosh

If you were a better player then you'll notice why Hanzo and Genji are OP.

>quit a f2p game
Imagine being this silly

FEEL THE HATERED OF 2____ YEARS

(OP)
>blizzard releases maiev after i finally stopped playing their trash...
i fucking hate my life. I waited two years for her.

>this thread

>It is Twenty and Eighteen in TYoOL
>People still use “Just stun them :)” to defend Genji and Tracer

Is this HoTS’s answer to “Just buy Pinks :)”?

I'm trying to see it, and there isn't enough evidence to support that claim.

>these heroes are strong but only if they are good
Isn't that ideal though?

Well for starts like half the cast literally can’t land a hit on them, let alone actually trade/kill them outside of the Genji/Hanzo making a retarded mistake

They do more damage, have more utility and mobility than heroes in the same role, outclassing all of them.

No, is the opposite of balance and leads to using the same 10 guys in every match or lose to equally skilled players.

>Year 2018
>People still claim that Tracer and Genji are OP because they don't know how to play against them.
I guess that Morales and Chromie are OP as well because you can never punish them.

So what's gonna be the best build? Armour reduction/basic attack or full FoK?

The only way to play against either of them is to only ever pick a Blizzard Approved hard counter to them in every game forever.

Like do you think it’s a coincidence that immobile melees like Arthas, Thrall and Leoirc have all basically fallen off the face of the earth?

As mentioned many many times, Genji loses to auto attackers and Guldan. Hanzo loses to divers. Both of them loses to Illidan. Still not seeing any evidence tvat they are OP

Finally mecha skin price drop, which color is the best for Tyrael ?

>people trading blows with meme blades varian
>people trading blows with a stacked butcher
is there possibly anything more retarded to do? can't shitters just grasp the idea that kiting them denying them from attacking is better than "1v1 me now m8 i'll rek ya noob"?

Have you been watching HGC? Because Leoric and Arthas sees a lot of play over there. Thrall was never a popular pick and his kit is such that he can deal with Genji and Tracer.

>Genji loses to auto attackers and Guldan
Only if he decides to trade.

>Hanzo loses to divers
Only of he decides to overextend of get out of position.

>Both of them loses to Illidan
Only if they want to trade with him like retards.

Keywords: "if they".

Naisha memento + AA and armor talent + Huntress orb

Blue and red is kino

AA build. They have OP talents at 13-16.

Well shit son, in that case everyone is OP because if they know their limits then you will never beat anyone.

Likewise "don't know" is also a reason why you think that they are OP.

>Well shit son, in that case everyone is OP
Except that You keep going in circles. Now the real question: are you legally retarded or, worse, just pretending?

>The 1,56% face soon

Gundam flavor

Dead game, dead thread.

Are you? Because the circle you're going in seems impressive

How do i malthael? i feel so fucking useless all game

Not an argument.

Name 3 heroes that are better than Hanzo or Genji in their roles. If you can't that confirms you are a retarded shitposter.

soak xp
(maybe) enter fights when you have tormented souls
rinse and repeat

You're an executioner, force people out of position and bully them.

He cannot 5v1.

wait next week for his rework

He's pretty bad vs squishies so don't pick him unless enemy team has a solid frontline
Build for sustain and self heal, he can't burst to save his own life.
Take tormented souls and dive into their team spamming Q. Don't take meme rites unless enemy has no way to negate it (they usually can).

Ever notice they only get picked when Genji and Hanzo are banned or already on their team?

>Picking melee assassins in a post Overwatch world
user...

shadow edge colour
Also how did the skin specific booster mount pass quality standards? It looks like a big fat pile of junk floating around.

malthael changes seem like raw nerfs aside from bronze rites buff (lol)

So this is what an Abathur chest looks like...

>skin specific booster mount
huh?

>comparing HGC to solo queue
Tassadar, Abathur and Medivh are pretty broken in HGC. When was the last time they were picked on your team and weren't dead weight?

Well let's see, Genji is someone who wants to dive in and get a kill and dive out. I can't name you 3 like him because there is only one other hero like that in the game and that's li ming. But it's hard to compare the two because they are very different, there are plenty of diverse in the game like Butcher, Illidan and Kerrigan. But again you can't compare them to Genji because their dives works differently

Hanzo is a ranged poker, so 3 heroes as good or better then him are Lunara, Raynor and Cassia. Raynor provides better single target damage while having better heroics, Lunara offers more damage that she can spread on a entire team.
>Not an argument
And nothing you have said so far has came close as an argument. You just keep on deflecting whatever advice I try to give you.
No

>another late game-offlane-oneshot-no counterplay assasin
>displacement which will hurt everyone except hypermobile heros
>cocoon
>cant even 1v1 Illidan
what the fuck

When was the last time someone picked a slower melee on your team and was made dead weight by the Genji on their team? Because it happens all the god damned time.

Continue being shit then

she can 1v1 my dick

>Raynor
>better then anyone let alone Hanzo
This has better be bait good lord

>Looking down on Raynor
Continue having fun in unranked then, maybe over there you can find people who buys your bullshit.

protect is a fun and balanced mechanic and is in no way overpowered

why doesn't it just give 75 armor, that's basically the same fucking thing. is it for EPIC plays where your retard kael pyroblasts a varian or something?

It's not a nerf it's a buff in functionality
Last Rites is now the go to and Tormented Souls is the noob/utility ult since you don't need it to spread your shit anymore. He became a stronger solo laner because of the change, but his single target damage sucks outside of Last Rites. I suspect they will buff momento mori at some point to compensate the trait damage nerf.

>He didn't buy them

Must suck being poor

why should i play this over dota

>just pick raynor bro
>you just keep on deflecting whatever advice I try to give you
>pick raynor
>advice
Thank for confirming the retarded shitposter theory.

you shouldn't, we don't want dotards in our game

Bro based Jimmy puts GENJI, TRACER, chromie and illidong on notice

Raynor nerfs fucking when Blizzard?

>raynor
>ever getting chromie within AA range

so wh

While I agree that Raynor shits on Genji, Hanzo and Tracer i fail to see how he can win against Illidan.

is the cleave really that powerful? or is it just that tormented souls and his trait were nerfed to shit tier? i guess it depends on how big the cleave is

...en is the maiev patch?

dumb captcha sending my message too early

Raynor counters a lot of heros but since he is very basic and noob friendly he isn't picked highly. Try hards want a flashy hero that can wipe the backline a la GENJI. Nobody feels incredible auto attacking a team and slowly killing them at range.

I want to help her!

Cleave added a lot to Leoric, should do the same to Malthael.

Malth is going to be pure shit, anyone that tells you otherwise is going to be trolling or legit retarded

I love it, actually. The HoTS TEAM seems to hate it though because they fucking ruined hammer.

Better yet make deflect only work on auto attacks

Faster
More fun
Less autistic
Better characters
Bunch of maps
NEW hero every month
NEW map twice a year
Balance patch every week instead of twice a year

And make it last 3 times as long?

It’s not there’s anything wrong with picking a hero that isn’t flashy/a playmaker, the problem is Raynor just doesn’t have enough in his kit to really do anything other then hope the other team doesn’t notice him.

>Less autistic

Seeing people go full rage mode in picks never ceases to amaze me

Why is Kerrigan so much fun?

He has one of the best tank killing kits in the game

They killed hammer because she was a better raynor and they wanted her to be more unique. Only as it turns out, pushing all her power into siege mode is bad since you can't safely use it most of the game

Because she's a dumb slut that blows people up.

In a game where leoric, tychus and malthael exist?

Ray or is just as good as those heroes just is a bit late game. Not sure why you have a hate boner for Jimmy but he is a decent hero. I like first picking him, because people don't really know what to think and almost always grab GENJI.

Except they ruined that too. It takes her FOR FUCKING EVER to kill buildings anymore unless you get the level 1 talent that is useless otherwise (90 second CD for some minor damage buff, the fuck?). And the worst part is, instead of giving her more damage during siege (the extra damage just brings her back where she used to be mobile) they just gave her shit that took the risk away. So more armor. And now every hero and their dog has armor breaking bullshit. Graduating range should have never left 16, she should have gotten a better new ability that wasn't more defense.

God, I could go on a thirty minute rant on how wrong they got it. The idea of the rework itself isn't bad, but every way they could have fucked it up they did.

>no mecha aba
:,(

Mecha Tyrone can use bigass jetpacks instead of regular mounts.

I'm not the guy who hates raynor, but I would agree that I'd rather have greymane or AA zul'jin over raynor, his early game is way too weak the way I see it. He's also more affected by anti AA heroes.

Does Theramore jaina skins change her voice lines? She sounds more angery when I queue as her

well said tbqh

A few of them, but not a full rellacement like dreadlord jaina.

I want to impregnate mommy Alex during a team fight!

>Facing Buther
>Pick Relentless Leader
And it's gg

Mommy wants to impregnate YOU

Theh misdrivon misadventers of misondorstood nursehorsemen form da horsenors-wehst through the Naxos. Aloneg teh wey Ölóf, Beaelolg, and Ereirk meet many Haros of TEh Strom, but 2 ther suprises, dey did not met de real Tomehtor. Nat warrying abot Tomehtor, dey wandord arond teh batlefields to find deir new arch-nesemensises. Da fat fuck Bawtcher, Boney-Looking-Boner-Fiend-form-Outher-Spaece-Screaming-Shet-Abot-Treason, "AoE Spels", Fishie, cyber ninja weebabobos, big green doods from the hoard (mebeh vikang hoard?), and sum slut-lookin purpol corpsese of Witch-Betch with a bow. Thehy all battol and dieh, but Ereirk is supehfast, and runs very speedy to safety. Den he presers "R" and revoivs al his ded amigos and kiks butts of ebil on their boat. Butt they don know, dat somedey, knew eneme cald "Rework" is cuming to bulli their buts. Dey will also met vokong named Murderadin Branzbord or somfeng.

al of dat is gonna happn in the:
"Theh misdrivon misadventers of misondorstood nursehorsemen form da horsenors-wehst through the Naxos 2: Teh semenkekquel"

Yes it does.

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints