Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Cato_Sicarius
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>having to pay for meds

lmbao

>tfw sold token at 234k

noice

>Let's Lock Everything Behind Rep Grinds

>Before you can participate in any activity in WoW, players should have to grind through a reputation grind.

>Want to play Pet Battles? Complete the Petfinder achievement that requires you to get revered with 6 Pet Master reputations and exalted with one extra long, time gated, reputation with an end game faction.

>Want to queue up for a Dungeon? Complete the Dungeonfinder achievement that requires you to get revered with 6 Dungeon Master faction reputations and exalted with one extra long, time gated, reputation with an end game faction.

>Want to enter a Raid with a guild? Complete the Raidfinder achievement that requires you to get revered with 6 Raid Leader faction reputations and exalted with one extra long, time gated, reputation with an end game faction.

>Want to sell something on the Auction House? Complete the Auctionhousefinder achievement that requires you to get revered with 6 Auctioneer faction reputations and exalted with one extra long, time gated, reputation with an end game faction.

>Want to use your hearthstone? Complete the Hearthstonefinder achievement that requires you to get revered with 6 Mason reputations and exalted with one extra long, time gated, reputation with an end game faction.

>What other activities can we lock behind reputation grinds?

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

Reminder to report and ignore avatarfags.

high elves > night elves > void elves > blood elves > night elves

Was about to make my own before avatarfags did but you did it for me, cheers spurdbro

Am I autistic for using my 110 paladin alt to farm the Judgement set to use on fresh lightforged dranei that I'll be leveling?

>Why would they gate the second two?
Probably because the main storyline(s) of BFA involve those races doing shit on their respective islands, and it would ruin the initial levelling experience.

>RBG with 3 (THREE) Disc priests on the enemy team.

Reminder, void elves are for bullying.

*blocks your path*

Good Lord

>Any explanation yet for Alli sub are harder?

>Cmon this is a no brainer, Highmountain taurens and Highbornes reputation are in the game since LEgion start,you needed them to level and to advance, they have tons of quest and raids.. i bet my life like 90% population of horde AND alliance player have this already

>While Argussian and Army of light are pretty much "new" (just a lil bit of months) AND you dont have a long questline...

>Does Blizzard favors horde? Is there any explanation for this yet?

Stop being casual

*dips*

It's not fair bros
They're laughing at us again

Reminder that Gnomes are the absolute worst.

Through Worgen knot, unity.

nice list idiot

>beat out xiv by simply allowing preorders
yeah, laughing

Say that again, see what happens.

>Yep. Another Allied Rep Complaint

>I am an ENFP personality type. My interest in things changes day to day, sometimes hour to hour. I have played WoW since a month after Launch in Vanilla WoW. I have very rarely ever dedicated to 1 specific character. Unless my guild needs me very specifically for a specific role, I bounce around.

>To top it off, I have a wife (whom also plays), a 4 year daughter, a job, and I go to college. My playtime is very strict now. I squeeze in as much as I can, but some days are harder to find playtime than others.

>Sometimes I want to be a heroic Warrior wading through the front lines. Other times I want to enjoy my beautiful blasts of mage magic. Maybe the next day I want to go pet collecting pokemon-style on my Hunter.

>The point is, I don't have less total playtime than you MLG Rep grinders. I just don't dedicate to one character like some of you do. Since yesterday, I have been insulted by numerous people with comments such as "QQ You people expect everything handed to you. Just play the game.".

>This is getting out of hand. My personal opinion is that I find it ridiculous that the Allied Races are gated behind Exalted. Purchase BFA? Fine, no duh. Story? Fine. Revered? ehhh, Alright. But Exalted? Too far. Top it off with an Achievement (Easy, but still)? Come on.

>It is not a "Reward". It is a Required Purchasable piece of content for the game. I cannot hit Exalted, and play them without the BFA Purchase. Thus, they are not a Reward.

>Whether you agree with me, or agree with Blizzard, the insults are getting out of control. Those of the community that play more like me, are not lazy or less hard working players than those of you that have a more Focused play style.

>Anyway, feel free to Agree or harass me now. =)

>(just a lil bit of months)
Almost 7.

>be dark iron dwarf
>queue for rdf
>get blackrock depths
>get blackrock depths 3 more times in a row

lol rexxar doesn't know how to use bows, he's survival spec.

IT AINT ME

The forums and this community never cease to amazeball

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

>WAAAAAAH BLIZZARD WHY CAN'T I GET FLYING RIGHT AWAY
>I QUIT!!!
>WAAAAAAH BLIZZARD WHY CAN'T I LEVEL TO 110 IN 5 HOURS!!!
>I QUIT!!!
>WAAAAAAH BLIZZARD WHY CAN'T I IMMEDIATELY GET ALLIED RACES!!!
>I QUIT!!!

How do we stop this man? He's BTFOing us casuals too much.

>MLG Rep grinders
this can't be real

these keep getting better and better

How well is warrior doing right now? Thinking of using my BFA boost on one or a DK

>mfw zandalari troll going through throne of thunder

>you have to play the game to play the game

>everyone get 1 allied race character without rep req when pre order
there fixed

I HAVE TO TURN MY HEAD UNTIL MY DARKNESS GOES

>THERE ARE THINGS I WANT AND THAT I CANT HAVE WITHOUT EFFORT
>REVERT THE CHANGE BLIZZARD AAAAA

Through worgen knot, unity.

Gnomes are still the absolute worst.

people STILL don't realize post-cata zandalari are exclusively zul's lackeys

>zandalari arms warrior in throne of thunder

desu people are right about blizzard false advertising the new playable races, someone who didnt follow the wow happenings could easily have bought the preorder thinking they get to play the new races, since it DOESNT mention anywhere that you need months of rep grind beforehand
blizzard are scummy niggers

Does anyone actually have a legitimate defence for titanforging?
It doesn't require skill or make the game more enjoyable for anyone.

>ME HAB TU PLEI GAEM?

>Have to do another long as storyline quest chain in Suramar to unlock the nightborne
>Still honored with Argussian Reach and Army of the Light

Fuck man

Theres nothing to fix

Wouldn't a Holy Priest/Paladin healing a Void Elf make him explode since Void and Light can't touch?

You did it again! Now prepare for punishment!
You're a meanie!

Fucking casuals get the fuck out of my game
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Allied races wont be locked for long..

>How long do you think it'll be until they remove the requirements for allied races? At least the first 4 we have now that require legion content will go f2p by the first patch.
Blizzard isn't one to keep old expansions relevant and I can already hear the future outrage of forum dwellers saying how they don't want to grind old rep for the races cuz $15 a month.

FEEL THE THUNDER

C A S U A L S
A
S
U
A
L
S

Wow it's like this is a brand new problem and we haven't been healing undead with holy magic since Vanilla

it keeps both casuals and raiders subbed because there's no such thing as a "perfected" character anymore, gear can always titanforge higher
that's literally the only reason

yes, the goyim needs infinite progress, and no sense of endgame gear accomplishment
just buy the monthly subs goyim :)

WAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAH! MOMMY TELL ION TO GIVE ME MY TOYSSSS

I haven't played since Legions release day. What is there to do right now? Are you guys having fun or just pretending?

Is it finally time to upgrade my CPU?
I only get stable 60+FPS in a closed environment with the settings on 7, and outdoors I have to knock it down to 5 for a stable framerate.
Help

HAHAHHA
This body and animations is so fucking trash

How is it harder? Please explain, because I got all 4 allied races, it wasn't difficult.

>that cute moan after a nightborne takes fall damage

>high elves > night elves > high elves > high elves > night elves
Bravo

so just to make sure, an orb of deception turns nightbourne into void elves and highmountain into lightforged draenei and vice versa?

Glad you made a single friend.

>I am an ENFP personality type
My fucking sides

i imagine the people of the forums as soccermoms with too much time to complain at everything

I hope blizzard makes it so that you need to have the Ambassador title to unlock allied races. Those fucking complaining faggots are pissing me off

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS UPDATED GOBLIN MODEL

I MIGHT ACTUALLY PLAY ONE IF I COULD LOOK LIKE THAT
LIVE A LIFE WHERE BLINKING ISN'T JUST A 2D SPRITE FLASHING IN FRONT OF MY PAINTED-ON EYEBALLS

wait so are void elves drow or are nightborne?

no a 2500k is still a fine CPU, OC it a little bit.

>Is it finally time to upgrade my CPU?
No. Consider waiting for the meltdown/spectre shit to be blown over.
or purchase a ryzen.

CASUALS BTFO
BASED ION HUNGFATHER HAZZIKOSTAS

>Horde Favoritism is Clear 20 likes

>I want to say that I legitimately don't have a problem with the rep grinding to unlock allied races. Would be nice if it were Revered, but whatever, that's not the problem.

>What I do have a problem with is that I am already able to play the Horde races (as a mainly Alliance player) because I've been grinding out the rep since the beginning of Legion for both Highmountain and Nightborne, yet I am not even half way there with BOTH of the Alliance races because we have to get Exalted with the newer factions?

>It makes no sense that HORDE ALLIED RACES ARE ALREADY UNLOCKED (minus simply doing one small quest chain) ON AN ALLIANCE PLAYERS ACCOUNT. Is there ANY reasonable explanation as to why this decision was made?

>I find it hard to believe that no one at Blizzard caught on to the fact that this would be terribly in favor of Horde players, so why in the world did you pass it like this? This is a clearly unbalanced gate, and extremely disappointed. Super excited to pre-order your game like I always do, but now I am just annoyed. Feels like a punishment for playing Alliance.

this is fun i might start posting amusing GD posts from now on

nightbourne

Yes

>rep grinde for horde was alredy done and for alliance just sucks

this is true though

Keep it up lad, getting a good few chuckles from these

>plays an mmo
>complains about grinds

I doubt people would be as bothered by the rep if there was a reasonable way to grind it. Having the entire thing locked behind timegates is the problem.
Make enemies in Seat of Triumverate give rep, like Wrath grinds. Problem solved.

Its coming in BFA so this is the time to level a goblin

Mine is 55 now

It's copy-pasta'ing butthurt posts from the forum.

>zandalari trolls and dark irons will be orb of deception partners
AAAAAAAAAAH I WANT BFA TO RELEASE N O W

>110
>all slots at least 910, two legendaries
>all mounts and toys from OH purchased
>30k OH resources stocked up, all followers that I'm going to use at max level, fully geared
>both professions at 800
>got everything of interest (toys, mounts) from said professions
>all secondary professions purchased, cooking at 101 to get WQs
Aside KSM, is there something else I should do for this alt?

Is it still worth making a Hexweave bag-factory on a new server or should I just make-do with the legion 30-slotter bag?

why are there so many people whining about having to become exalted to play the new races? They already knew you had to become exalted for weeks now.

One of the major issues is that most of the gates aren't grinds. I'm not a person complaining about this because if you haven't completed them all by now you simply haven't been playing the godamn game, but for a new player its irritating.

They're timegates. If you could farm mobs for rep or do a repeatable turn-in quest like TBC reps, you could smack out Argussian reach easily. But you can't, you have to wait for 75 rep WQs and weekly quests.

>that oversized as fuck gauntlet

male nightborne were a mistake

Yeah except the timegate was unlockable four months ago
even casually you'd still have gotten it two months ago, it's not bullshit like the broken chore

This, actually. People are probably taking it way too far, but I don't get all of you defending any of this either. People say "wow people just want everything handed out to them" and "people complaining that they have to play the game!"

That's not the issue at all. It's not even a rep "grind" if you can't actually grind it. About 3 weeks ago I finished Legion and thought "alright, now gonna work on flying", to quickly realize I can't really "work" on flying, I have to wait for the world quests to be up ,wait for random chance reputation gain class order quests, hope that the right emissaries line up, things like that.

Did it take very long? Not really, but did I have to put in "work" for it? Not at all. Make all the rep requirements you want, but then at least give us ONE way to rep grind as much as we need to instead of sitting around waiting for new WQs or invasion points or whatever to spawn. Timegating is just to keep your sub going a bit longer and you know it.

yo where the h*ck is my 110 boost?
i paid and all

And what does that matter for people who just resubbed?

Post your Allied Race rp guys
>shitty void elf priest who cant be a priest anymore so he is now a shitty mage who has to be a hobo that charges for portal trips

post cute elves

i usually buy hexweave because they're usually cheaper. Make of that what you will.

just for some quests

gee I guess they should have anticipated some level of farm from an MMO? Even if it's a casual fest?

>break the servers to preorder
>find out the allied race were low quality, half done assets
lmao fuck blizzard

the legion slotter isn't worth it, most people buy hexweave anyway

>when you realize that T'paartos is blizzard trying to imitate this glorious meme because they know of TTS memes
>1d4chan.org/wiki/Cato_Sicarius