>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mmda.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all&pid=0
mmda.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for "lmao 2bread"

Reposting this for oculusfags, it significantly improved my clarity unless it's placebo, but I don't think it was.
Yes, but not at first. Find a dark scene and see if you can see something like this over part of the screen. Mine was even worse; I couldn't see anything in void through it 3/4 of the view. If it's there do this:

1- Disable OVRService from Task manager (Services tab)
2- Open Regedit.exe and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software
3- Right click on the Software folder > New > Key and name the new folder "Oculus"
4- Right click on the Oculus folder > New > DWORD 32bit Value and name it UseSpud
5- Set the value to 0
6- Start OVRService again and put on your headset

I want to feed my milk to and then eat Toppest Ramen!

1st for being a VR slut soon

xth for I was a minute late making my thread but I'm posting this picture again because it's cute

Done. A preliminary version, at least. I need to work on the settings, make the collar collider better, and probably have a separate bone for the hair and ears.

kizzy is bae

It is. I went afk after making the thread out of habit for this time of day, should have used that one...sorry

Is that a ruin knight helm?

still cute/10, would pet.

Reduce movement in the ears.

yeah, it's dot being dot

why does no one ever lewd with me? do I need a female avatar?

I'm not gay so I only lewd female (looking) avatars.

But user, I'm not in that screenshot!

Cute girls (male) only wanna lewd other cute girls (male)

We're S O K Y U T E

When I look at the thumbnail for this thread, I see a disfigured brown mouse creature turning its head to look at the camera with its red mouth agape and two white teeth visible.

Boy in hoodie stands out a bit

just make a futa model like everyone else.
makes it a lot easier

if only I knew how to add and delete mesh I cant seem to find any tutorial that works, some guy says press dubya to divide the model into subsections and it doesnt work
is there any way I can just delete a mesh of a jacket?

>Guy that adds loud as noises to every single one of his effects NEEDS to be the center of attention.
Like pottery.

Euro /vrg/ is way hotter than burger /vrg/

Don't worry, I'll be on during euro hours next week to make you guys look even better

click the section of mesh that is the jacket and delete it all in one button?*

yes we are. America is too busy with e-fags

Would you lewd with yourself?

If the answer is no, then you need a new avatar

>Boy

>petting what I presume to be a mute
>they speak in a female voice
>nope.exe

Just the opposite as in real life. Do the opposite normies do

I fapped to the character my avatar is based on in WSS last night

Pavlov/Onward/BAM clone in VRC when? Operating as a cute girl would be way better, especially with VRC's lean.

>Operating in a game where you have to click the touchpad to move

No way fag

I'd much rather have a Unity-based game that allows you to upload avatars ala VRChat prior to starting a game

Need EU servers first.

Speaking of which, HOW DO YOU OPEN THE SAFES IN THE STEEL AND GOLD (or whatever it's called) MAP?

I've asked a bunch of times and nobody has answered. Was it a bug that none of the safes would react when I interacted with them (lockpick)?

Too bad riftcuck.

Shit, I mean vivecuck.

>cuck

>no full body tracking
>needs 3 cameras
>zucckerberg is always watching you
>actively contributing to the walled garden and bringing console-tier exclusive bullshittery to PC

Hey /vrg/ need some help finding a model download. I've been struggling though nicovideo trying to find a good harbor princess model but I am making no progress at all. Does anyone have an alternate source on one? Google just leads to a DA page with a really badly done one. I have seen others in VRChat, just never got a source. Thanks in advance.

Blenderists, please respond

that's not true
source:
I like lewding cute boys (male) and I'm a cute girl (male)

where do i find the lewd models

That is cute and gay

is it possible to have both the overlay shader active but still get a glow effect on a model? I need to know

mmda.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all&pid=0

join us in our lewd adventures user~

>tfw fellow abyssal ask me from which anime my character is...
that's probably the easiest abyssal to find
3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td30096

i ain't gay by the way.

>can full body track with kinect
>still cheaper than vive
>implying rift sensors can see the visible spectrum well
>maybe

On the other hand:
>knuckles controllers still not released
>trackpad breaks easily
>needs to recharge all the time
>can't handle low frame rate as well

but 2 anime girls fucking is pretty gay.
you wont find lewds with a male avatar

what does VRchat lewd even look like. I am curious to see how this would play out. I can't imagine thrusting in thin air is fufilling.

no it isn't go fuck yourself

>Kinect being functional at all
>not a problem if you aren't destitute
>cameras = record
>Whycantiholdallthesewires.jpg

I'd say that it's more about the principle than the actions themselves. Seeing a cute girl get on her knees to please you is exciting, and being able to express it with body language (and voice?) makes it all the more better.

Might be nonsense, but I remember seeing that human sexuality is more accurately characterized as 'attraction to feminine' or 'attraction to both', with exclusive attraction to masculine extremely rare and 'straight women' being a false category.

I had realized my time exploring VRchat, and the virtual relationships involved, would last longer than I first thought. And to do this, I had to immerse myself in.

So, user, how would one go about getting 'lewd'?

what is an important shape key any lewd model should have?

That looks to be the odd DA one that I found earlier, it's missing the stripes and has a weird shape. I know there are others out there I'm just not finding them.

>>Kinect being functional at all

Vive pucks aren't exactly great.

>>not a problem if you aren't destitute

What the fuck, you're actually defending having to buy new controllers for >$100 as if this is reasonable and only a poorfag would object?

>>cameras = record

Where are they storing the file? How are they uploading it?

>>Whycantiholdallthesewires.jpg

Oh no, one more wire than lighthouses require is clearly a deal-breaking flaw.

Ahegao

How do I hide my name tag?

Took a bunch of psych in college including a bunch of human sexuality and behavioral studies, this is pretty much bunk.

dude calm down I got the VIVE as a gift otherwise I would have got the rift
enough with this fanboy shit

We cute. Truly best timeline.

fuck, CM3D2 models don't have a heart eyes texture

That is the really fucked up one from DA, I went hunting for harbour princess a few weeks ago and couldn't find the model I saw someone with in game which is how I ended up with a not-hime abyssal that I love anyway.

mmda.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=48
probably other version

Nono it's less gay than a cute girl (male) doing it with a cute girl (male)

If you add a dynamic inside collider to your hand for skirt lifting, how do you disable it by default to prevent you from spawning in with the skirt flying into the hand, until you cycle through the gestures to disable it?
It lacks the checkbox in the inspector, that all other things you can disable have. But you can toggle it on and off in animations. So I figured people do it by enabling it in a gesture override, then keep the collider disabled at other times.

Or, I might be a brainlet completely misunderstanding how you're supposed to go about doing this.

Why do females readily kiss and grope each other if they're not gay?

You just press the grip button to start the timer, then you have to keep eye contact with the safe to open it. Or you can just use TNT.

Lewdbunny recommends shapekeys for skirt lifting now. Personally, I've never even come close to getting dynamic bone skirt lifting to work (it's gone so badly that it seems unreasonable).

Where is the timer? I was looking around to see if there was some indicator but didn't see one. There was an icon above the safe, but nothing doing there.

If I recall correctly you move the collider far away from you and assign the collider to move to the right position with a gesture. Someone post the screencap

Yes they do.

well, yes, but not as a shapekey

Guys would to if it wasn't massively taboo. No one gives a shit if two girls kiss or cuddle. Two guys doing it brings down all hell, so you're taught early that girls can do that but guys can't.

A blue loading bar appears on the front of the safe once you trigger it

It should be possible to make it so, because that heart is an overlay on the pupil.

i want to cum inside lewdbunny

I used to have a group of male friends that would kiss each other for some reason, but I had no desire to do it.

Thanks. Will do that on the side whenever I can bother working in Blender to fix the face shapekeys.

And not all girls want to kiss other girls.

I want to learn new stuff to do in Unity today. Is it true that adding sounds to animation overrides are currently broken though? If so I'll find something else to learn today.

>tfw wanna meet and exchange cute gestures with the yuros

Guess it was busted then. Shame too, I was dicking on the desktop plebs on the other team they can't even dual wield

where we at?

When i try to animate something in Unity (to replace an Emote because desktopfag), do i need to pose the character correctly to not have him go into the ground even for something like a different face?

Desktop is suffering and the least i want to have is custom emotes

Cute boys make the best girls

Threads become absolute shit when they become lewd

No. It's better that the americunt e-celebs bullshit

That's the right harbor princess right there, why is it so damn hard to track down?

ye talking about muh nutz and woops is a lot better.
am i right fellow american

>ran into these people last night
>had no idea they were from Veeky Forums until seeing this post
wew lads
cute

Better do it soon before we get region locked with the russians ;_;

I'm convinced whoever it is doesn't even play. Never have I once heard any "e-celebs" mentioned in game

>modifying a scenery
>way too many polys for a fairly square set of objects
>can't see it anywhere, keep searching for a while
>finally spot some fucking salt and pepper shakers that are taking it all up

>tfw been unable to post all day on Veeky Forums because of recaptcha locking me out

Perhaps I'll pull an all nighter this weekend. I've been up til 5-6 am the past couple. Few more hours won't hurt

I'm either going to be on all night/day Friday into Saturday or pass out drunk at some point, let's have fun.

The reason why American /vrg/ is full of e-celeb drama is because all the Americans who actually play VRChat are playing it instead of lurking here in one tab and watching Twitch in the other.