/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[New strengthening quests]
2018-02-01 04:00 UTC
Spartacus, Eric, Sanson, Benkei, Leonidas, Boudica, Martha.
Quests are not limited.

>[Chocolate Lady's Commotion Valentine's 2018]
webview.fate-go.us/2018/0123_valentines/
Event Period: 2018-01-25 - 02-03 23:59 UTC

>New Interludes
New Interludes for Atalante, Scáthach, Tamamo-no-Mae, and Frankenstein
2018-01-25

>Nero Bride's Trial
2018-01-25 07:00 - 02-03 23:59 UTC

>Valentine's Pickup Summon (Daily)
5* Nero Claudius (Bride) [Limited] and all 5* Female Servants per day
Only Female Servants will appear in the Rate up

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/j1wpBdHn
batterymilk.github.io/valentinesclock.html
Use the clock to know what rate ups are coming

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

>old captcha dies
>suddenly /alter/ is 100x better
based hiro

>tfw no titty pirate

POST SERVANTS MADE FOR ANAL

>dead and slow as fuck
>better

and?

Medusa = garbage

Just goes to show how much of the lively thread was just shitposting

Just finished KnK Paradigm. No idea why people are jerking themselves dry over it. The twist with NotShirou was obvious, the male MC ran like a faggot and did nothing other than get his head bashed. Touko had a good scene and a nice twist, but it was short and the blonde faggot got one-shotted. 1 hour to set up the tower that wasn´t even all that fun to traverse even with all the mumble jumbo mechanics.

The Knk event is going to suck.

Faster doesn't mean better. I feel it's better because it's slower.

we know stheno

SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI.

You cute wife did up her hair for (You)
Say something nice to her.

good post

Thanks for the information

P-please respond

>like top-5 fastest general on Veeky Forums
>slow

Thread wars continue, footnigger and the rwby are still running rampant, it's only slow right now because all the undesirables are probably at school

fuck off gameplayfag, grail her if you love her and thats it

At which point did you guys realize you became the mobile cancer and quit playing regular games?

oh god damnit, I even got my hopes up

>mfw I'm the cucker this time
>mfw no face

I haven't played an actual game in months because of lack of interest in anything, but I played MHW for 12 hours yesterday.

I blame the industry more than myself.

Never. I still play the same games I did before. FGO is the only mobage I play and I only play it because it's Fate.

fuhahah, tanoshii!

How do I not eat Dragon Dick next turn?

She's fucking awful m8, incredibly bad

She's also incredibly fucking hot and may or may not get some interludes and strengthening quests on JP in the times to come given the HF movies. But she's nonetheless fucking awful

Those are some really ugly twintails. I'll stick with the superior pair of twintails that belong to the superior queen.

You grail servants because your dick tells you to. There's maybe a handful of Servants that legit benefit from grailing because you use them not for their atk/hp but for their skills (Cu Chulainn) or their NP ( Hans Christian Andersen)

Honestly, nobody gives a fuck about the background to these events. Most people never knew who Oda was when they got her. People think Okita is from Gintama only and I swear that some don´t even recognize Tesla for who he was in reality.

force noscript captcha with Veeky Forums X
its much faster

Where do I subscribe?

>Get Xenoblade 2.
>Gacha still haunts me there.

I can't escape no matter what.

At some point you're just going to have to accept that the industry is the cancer and the solution is to not pay them for unwanted tumors.

I only play FGO these days. I would like to play more than a few PC games but my GPU has been dead for months so that's not possible.

This. Just look at /pmmm/, they can't even hit the bump limit in a day. I don't play the game but I love Madoka Magica so it makes me sad that it doesn't get nearly as much attention as /alter/ does.

Use nobu's 3rd skill

Buster arts arts

Nobu Dog Nobu

Swap Nobu for a sacrificial lamb from the backrow and activate Tesla's Guts

She is straight out trash mate.

Medusa will be my go to Rider for QP from now til the game closes. Mine's already 94 and she's a great wave clearer.

The top tier in 3* are cu (NOT THE PROTOTYPE ONE), david, medea, euryale (niche for males) and robin hood. Medusa is like 2 tiers under them. Not bad but not great either.

Despite this being the NA version of the game, not all of us are actually American

>You grail servants because your dick tells you to.

I hadn't played a video game in a year before I started playing this kusoge. The only thing that changed is that I finally stopped buying new games that I'd never play anyway.

snek

that doesn't contradict his statement

You heard me you cockmongler. You grailed EMIYA because you're a fuccboi that's into shitskins. And that's absolutely fine.

P-Please stop making me like Kiyohime.

You are either US or EU sandnigger, is not like Alibaba cares about lore other than his own.

Where's the guide for new players? I don't see the part where it tells you when to reroll on the OP anymore.

Thanks. I'll probably do it since i like her enough

Worked, was close though, only 50% on the last arts crit.

the bad:
assassin
AOE 300% buster NP with a pretty shitty overcharge effect
1st skill debuff resistance debuff only lasts one turn so you won't be able to use it and then use the 3rd skill because it costs 8 stars
3rd skill steals your stars
shit NP gain (0.39%)

the good:
2nd skill is great, golden rule that makes her ignore the caster disadvantage
3rd skills makes her a good buster support
good hitcount
NP boost party's defence by 20%
Territory Creation EX

to summarize:
she is a shitty offensive support

Rerolling is hard as fuck right now. It takes two hours to build up enough quartz to do an additional 10 roll.

I like to play FGO when I'm tired of playing actual games or just too busy.
There aren't really any new games that interest me, so I'm just playing older games such as bloodborne and waiting for the nep game and MHW pc release

I always thought Medusa Np would be turning people into stone, not summong Hercules pegasus horse. What is up with that?

This kusoge is literally the first ever mobile game that I've installed on my phone. As for regular games, not many of them peak my interest anymore so I don't really play vidya as much as I used to, sometimes even once every few weeks. Also I'm lazy as fuck and would rather watch chink cartoons than move my hands.

You don't get 30SQ after clearing Fuyuki now?

She looks like fucking Chaika now

I don't. I play gacha games when waiting for something else, be it cooking, waiting between PvP matches or waiting for my bus to arrive. The moment I start playing mobile games 24/7 is the moment I long for death.

3 MONTHS

Read the VN.

Wait a minute, did they added Kiyo lily expession to the regular one?!

>thinking we are still getting the prisma event

Pegasus came from the stump in her neck after she was beheaded. It's why she stabs herself in the neck in FSN.

You've gotta clear a couple missions up into Orleans for enough now. It takes forever.

In greek mythology the pegasus is born from her blood
It also has no actual connections with Herc outside of the disney movie, if I remember correctly

Costume when?

Why is that brown girl so lustful?

>tfw no kiyo lily to complete the kiyo trio

>tfw never

Well, we got guda guda.

But a lot of stuff is pretty much on a limbo.

>3 MONTHS
If only

Da Vinci when

Grail with your dick
t. Grailed 3.5 to 100

Fucking Greek mythology i swear

5 picoseconds

Well, that sucks. I was thinking about starting a new account because I couldn't get anything from these past events (no MHX, no Bryn, no S(S)Rs from the current banner) and seems like it's not an option anymore. Shame.

The Saint

>WE WON'T GET GUDAGUDA
>we did
>JACK WILL BE CENSORED
>she wasn't
>SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN
>it did not
NA finds a way

Is FEH worth playing bros?

>american education

>not ShiroKuro

No its a dying game

FGO is making Aniplex of USA more money than the history of that branch of the company.
Don't even remotely give doomposters a chance.

Penthesilea pls

hi friends

>spend 10 minutes every time refreshing for that one guy that has the CE on somebody good
Great game design.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait next year, but since they have changed the order of some of them maybe november/dicember

are you taking doomposters seriously in a completely unironic manner?

Take some consolation in the fact that while she has an AoE NP it has a pretty ridiculous damage modifier on it so she can actually deal some pretty decent damage with it at higher levels.

Am I a pedophile if I want to marry and impregnate this snek?

Ah, a gentleman of refinement.

Why is Seiba so uncomfortable?

When I realized that I don't have money to buy regular games anymore now that I spend it all on quartz

>I'll take one with everything, please