/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Incel genocide edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously on incelwars:

This incel meme was made by ubishills the game is at tipping point and the dedicated non tumblr overwatch playerbase is starting to see this bullshit

>people who dislike certain operator designs or bios are incels
>people who post in this general day in, day out worshipping ugly videogame waifus are not incels and clearly well adjusted individuals who have definitely had sex with a woman in their lifetime

Half of the arguments in this goddamn general can be countered by:

"It is a fictional videogame"

Also why has there been an increase of incels in this general.

friendly reminder that if you screech about an operators bio/look 4 months after release you are autistic

Siege is getting more popular, therefore it's bringing in more of an audience. Among those are people who don't play the game but are drama whores.

is incel the new cuck

>brand your detractors with a name
>attack said name instead of what they are saying
pretty effective desu

*3 years

THREE FUCKING YEARS

How would you rate Kapkan in his current state?

>"yo dude the people here are losers lmao"
>he said while browsing said general and crying about video game girls
my mind is at peace knowing incels will die off in my lifetime

Seems like it, i mea is what i see the same dumb guy spamming here just like cuck was spammed

That's a bad argument. Yeah it's a fucking videogame. Doesn't mean we can't critique its artistic decisions. Suspension of disbelief is relative to each person. How far do you push operator designs before it's too much? Would you accept a green bulbous alien operator because it's a videogame?

Pretty good actually. At least for me on attacker. I always forget to check the doorway.

decent, doesn't really have downsides considering he has good guns/secondary gadgets and the traps are surprisingly good vs teams that push like faggots in the last minute

>Round 1
>1v4
>kill 2 but ultimately lose on the 2 on 1 situation
>rest of team votekicks
I have never understood this thinking.

>new characters get released/teased every 3 months
>is surprised when people talk about them

>"you cant critique or complain about a videogame, its just a videogame/fiction"
cant believe retards exist like this today desu
>hurr cant criticize art, its just art
>hurr cant criticize bad writing because its just writing
>hurr cant criticize shit design because its just fictional
ubishills are everywhere

He's my main trap operator now

I don't give a fuck about the girls or any of the characters in the game because Rainbow Six has been a bastardized shadow of its former glory for over a decade. I browse this general occasionally for updates or to see how people approach different operators while faggots like you are on here every single day without fail waifufagging ugly as fuck characters, which is infinitely more pathetic

>reddit spacing
>using the world incel unironically
hmm

i like him a lot now his traps are harder to see because it makes IQ a slightly more viable pick

i hope ubi keep adding electric trap ops

Ash is a bit shy now.

>thread wars
This one wasn't even early you stupid nigger.

Delta Operator better be a Mike Vining clone, with smug face gadget/ability or i'm never playing siege again.

>muh eric thread wars
You're a casualty

theres a fair bit of difference between discussing a operator and the absolutely autistic obsession incels have with ela/dokkaebi and you know it.

>bulbous alien operator
I would like to know what his abilities are actually before I judge that. Because you know...

"It is a fictional video game"

and I really only care about gameplay.

>critique its artistic decisions
You can critique it, but if your argument is because it is not "realistic", then you need to unironically kys
because it is a fictional video game

>Suspension of disbelief is relative to each person.
It is a fictional video game

absolute pottery, incelposter shitters on blast

Even my game lewds Frost best girl

but i have my ways.

I just got demoted to copper two

I can't even complain I went 1-7-7

I recognize that trap.

I like frost traps too.

kill yourself retard

>I can't even complain I went 1-7-7
Better than the fags who complain that it is their team's fault.

How did you kill yourself?

this compromises the incel's position.

>Tumblized operator gear that is not even possible
>bios are paragraphs long of OC fan fiction

Defend this

I wonder if they're going to do anything about smoke grenades.

i assume its TH defend where you die if you go outside for 10 seconds

>Current state of r6g

got too greedy on terro hunt and died from the "enemy overwatch"

I don't care

imagine returning to /r6g/ after 2 months to see the incelposter who's made well over 1000 posts about Ela at this point and is the OP of several threads call someone else autistic or obsessed

>people care about character designs (partly why the game is successful)
>shit characters keep getting released
>people shit talk those characters
hmmmmmm

>Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, both the book and the game series, are works of fiction. They are not obligated to be like reality. Real world stats about actual female presence in CTU's is irrelevant when it comes to discussing Rainbow Six, as it is a fictional world in which it has already been established from the beginning that female operators exist and that they are as capable as their male counterparts.

Also it is a fictional video game.

Anyone else EU? I get either terrorist speak or ITALIANO ESPYANOL every game

>dude its fuggin fictional XDD

desu they're less annoying than the people arguing about if an operator's hair is okay or not for 600 posts

What do you mean? They're much better now than they were before

>Dear Diary
>I have found out that Chinese people unironically get angry when you scream Taiwan Numba 1

They're too good

Chinese don't understand irony user.

user... you are playing a fictional video game.

OP is a faggot.

says the incel who has a hard-on for a FICTIONAL VIDEO GAMEcharacter, grow up manchild

>some autist incessantly shitposting the same stupid buzzword, Ela images and stirring shit consistently is better than people actually having a discussion about the game pertaining to a topic you don't like
Literally nobody talks about an operator's hair for that length of time

It is a fictional video game though

Overwatch is fictional. The game is full of ridiculous heroes and abilities and I don't care that it's unrealistic. It all meshes together.

Rainbow is fictional. But put Rook next to Ela or Dokka and there's a glaring shift in design.

It sounds like you'd be happy if every operator was a paper cube so long as they had good gameplay. That's fine, but a game is more than just gameplay to most people.

>dude, its like, its fictional haha, it doenst exist
>btfo incels

>Lose a round
>Kid puts mic inside his mic and shouts ALLAH
>We win the next one
Thank you muslim power

I am having problems for months to maintain stats above 1.0. Any good tips or strategies that can help no-skill fag to be at least decent?

>game is more than just gameplay to most people.
Well those fuckers need to get the fuck out of this general.

Also it is still a fictional video game. Who cares.

>Being this mad about a fictional video game.

>mic inside his mic

yeah im sure operator design has anything to do with how successful this game is.
are you retarded or just really delusional to think normal people actually care about bio's or green hair in a fucking shooter?
do you really think siege is successful for anything other than its unique gameplay?
these """people""" who complain endlessly about something that wont change for 4 fucking months are the reason this general went down in quality.

>anybody who cares about a game for more than just its gameplay needs to stop talking about the game
>its fictional
woa...

>ree i hate women i want to rape ela fuck ela fuck fuck fuck reeee
>actually having a discussion

Mouth

>ree i hate women
Nice projection there, autismo

Honestly, I wish the operators were just generic soldiers or something. I fucking hate these long threads about how they want to fuck some nonexistent character.

I've never seen a proleague player complaining about the looks of any operator

if all the 20 original operators were girls with dyed pigtails i can guarantee the game would not be as popular as it is now, people like the characters. i never said the average person cared about those things, but people who post in a general for a game typically do, which means its no surprise that when a new character is released/teased that looks unconventional some people dont appreciate it
>wah people post about things i dont care about wah
get over it you baby

>love traps
>love vector
>new operator has both vector and traps
What a wonderful time to be alive.

>ree i hate incels i want to kill incels fuck fuck reeee

Proleague players are usually just a step above speedrunners on the spectrum

>COMPARE ANY OPERATOR TO ELA AND DOKKEABEI

*inhales*

what?

You can want to rape Ela without being an incel.

>ur ugly n fat lol
great argument

waifufags btfo

>if all the 20 original operators were girls with dyed pigtails i can guarantee the game would not be as popular as it is now
>We want the thirsty teenager audience
You make it sound like it is a good thing.
>people who post in a general for a game typically do, which means its no surprise that when a new character is released/teased that looks unconventional some people dont appreciate it
Yeah and I think those people are lowlives.

>wah people post about things i dont care about wah
more like I am making fun and thrashing those people who post them... because you know they are degenerates. They can post anything they want, it makes me feel better that my life is that low that I am complaining about some art in a FICTIONAL VIDEO GAME. Doesn't mean I am not going to bully the fuck out of you.

castle'd

Why does Fanart make Caveria more brown than she is?

how dare people care about entertainment they put hundreds of hours into

Come on ubi, just give me this twitch headgear ffs

Because giving cartoons realistic skin is creepy?

>people who care about things i dont are lowlives
gotcha

I kinda like this "give operators shitty uniforms you'd have to be a stupid asshole to use" thing.

>jackal
>caveira
Hmm..

not exactly btfo considering they made twitch more feminine and released a bunch of explicitly feminine characters later on

>Caring about art direction in a fictional video game

that twitch one is really great

Stop losing

>tfw got 2 (two) 2.3% packs in a row yesterday

>caring about things