>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID(wip):docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FFXVJP/status/923145597644705793
youtube.com/watch?v=S4E83RKavUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there any new final fantasy asmr's out there ?

Previous:

sorry yams but can't say I've heard of any

Cool cool and ty ty

Guess I'll just go back to the lulu one

What's the veredict?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Also metric fug these OO stamps are adorable.

Is he good?

My game crashes on startup, so it's trash

Fuck off BEape no one gives a shit about your fucking shitty game you fucking faggot piece of shit bitch

meh

I-I’m gonna do it! Wish me luck boys!

>Vivi dupe
>WoL enhancer
>Ogrenix
Just finished the chapter one and have 12000 gems, no more Half pulls so Im wondering if I should do two more pulls on the featured banner or just wait until my boy Squall shows up

your "game" is dead, no one cares

gl homie

Literally nothing to aim for, everyone got their shit rerolling and the game is already dead

Meh, it's better variety I guess.

yeah he's great.
strong and can chain perfectly with a few characters

getting nervous, ape?

>want to replay the entire franchise
>remember how dull everything before 5 was

Still rerolling. I just want 3 good relics out of 17500 worth of pulls, is that too much to ask?

Best I got was one with two Enhancers and two Ogrenix, but apparently you can limit break weapons with some items other than dupes so what's the point?

>Literally nothing to aim for
wut

At least you're getting multiple 5*s

I've yet to see a 10+1 pull give me more than 1 5* in either banner. I started doing this last night

New Orangutan here. how do I reroll? Do 1 pull, if I don’t get Cloud/Terra/Vaan then reinstall? Do all 3 pulls? Any other pulls besides those 3 worth it?

damn wtf

Any of them are worth it, except really Sazh. We've discussed how to reroll to death so just check last thread.

Just roll until you have like 6+ 5*s and you'll be fine, especially if you get dupes or favorite characters

Anybody try the cycle keys yet?
The description says unlocks cycle missions for 30 minutes, but does that mean unlimited entries or do you still only have your 10 entries and you can enter any color cycle mission?

You dont even deserve (you)s for this level of autism

>Another 750 posts of people asking the same questions that were answered ad nauseum last thread
aaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHH

You deserve all the (you)s

Bro you messed up let me help

>it's only ok when apes do it

Suck my cock, dude

the game was dead though, there was nobody doing it.

pic?

that's basically always been happening
any new banner in BE comes with "should I pull?" and "Is X any good?" followed by "Is his TMR good atleast?"

Sorry. Will check last thread. At least you only have to deal with this for maybe a week, when everyone reverts back to being salty Apes.

Nobody implied that you dumb fucking oogre

Is he good?

Shit roll but the free 5 star is for my favorite character out of the starters so I’m content.

Don't forget how dull everything from 5 onwards was as well

OO keeps crashing for me on startup

for favorite character is vivi?

the only Final Fantasy worth playing is XV

Stay mad anti love and peace fags

>no Shinryu
Dropped

If you didn't start the game yesterday then it's too late for you. You better not get into it

why do we want wol the most?

B L U E
L
U
E

S T A C K S
T
A
C
K
S

I have an old ass iphone and it runs flawless for me. What are you using?

>using bluestacks
I bet ur an icuck too -_-

Coop's not that bad actually. Did the lv40 one with a lv26 WoL and Lv28Cloud(was a Lv28 WoL myself), and cleared it easily. Granted, I almost died close to the end due to Behemoth getting lodsa BRV somehow, but still beat it.

Also, I'm still not sure how do you get lodsa points for mastery.

Heh.
But seriously he was the only good thing to come out of the travesty that was FF13 and deserves more love.

But I want to play it at work

An Iphone 6S

It's a known issue it should get patched

Best advice i can give is post about it on the play store page

and hopefully that'll expediate the patch

Why

do you keep typing like

This

twitter.com/FFXVJP/status/923145597644705793

Some crazy Promptofag has bought real estate on the Moon.

Okay I've been rerolling since last night and can't get more than a single 5* in each pull. I'm rerolling one last time and if it's shit I'll just give up on this whole mobage thing.

That moon property shit is such a scam how can you be so retarded to fall for it?

How do you use this and poop? I thought phone games were just for pooping

Yeah but it doesn't matter if some other countries colonizes the land first.

Like what's the fucking point. Might as well "buy a star" so you can claim to own the same star in the sky as hundreds of other people do

I will literally give up my Lilly friendslot for anyone who can get AHK scripts to run while Bluestacks is an active window.

Where's your poop bucket?

Game is meh, back to brave exvius

I'm posting from my phone

and for phone posters it's easier to read since most of us are at school / work

right now

Idk why i write like this with pen and paper tho ...

one guy user.
andt the thread is still new.

po

ta

to

RK is fucking garbage

one guy 6 posts into a thread asking a question about a dead game that has been asked a million times before

Are healers really needed in OO?

Anubis-sama I'm assuming you're leaving the doc locked for now to set things up or what

P L E A S E

RAITONINGUH

Ayaka

what if he's actually new?
he wasn't since he conveniently cut out the time and the filename was a giveaway, but what if he was? does he not deserve help?

Rem !

Hnn. Well, it's a duplicate. But at least this sets me up for his 7* form, which is reportedly an invincible tank.
Nope, that was the last rainbow crystal.
I wish. Oh, how I wish.

Are you guys doing the ticket+half pull + 3 featured pulls before deciding to reroll?

>3 hours of rerolling in and my best so far was wol ticket+ 5k 1/11 cloud
really regretting throwing it away

>Forces you to put a google account
>Needs external hacking programs to unlock root so you can reroll without deleting all the data.
Fucking sucks.

Really hoping Nox fix it's shit soon. Everything is easier on it.

>Forces you to put a google account
it's a requirement to open the google store, any android will make you put in an account or make a new one

I came a little...

youtube.com/watch?v=S4E83RKavUU

ah that's right.
i have four nyx and i still need to find out if he's good

>366 attack
>good

Ok... Guess I am keeping this account then

he's a tank
he was always supposed to be a tank since the beginning, but he had such bad everything

> magic tank
> needing attack
> all special attacks are based on SPR, even the 2600% AoE nuke based on SPR

Sorry didn't know he was a tank just saw the 20k hp 7* stats are nuts.

What the fuck dude? I also got a dupe Wilhelm today.

However only a Basch would have made my mind against dropping BE for OO. This "unit will be really good a year from now in the 7* meta" is fucking tiresome.

You can sell base 5*s for 1 power stone, but you need 4 power stones to limit break when it only takes 1 dupe. I don't think it's a bad system.

>muh death dragon
What is this meme anyway?

This is more BE posting than most of the threads even before OO was released
it's funny how apes think they have to spam the thread when there's actual competition and they feel threatened

What is thst grimoire in the FF12 bazaar deals worth 22k?
An extra license?

>Don't have Cloud/WoL gear
>getting by with fully decked out Hope/Rem/Cecil.

Hope is a nice emergency BRV button if you fucked up with with HP attacks. Protect at Crystal Lv20 would make him even better but they are hard to come by.

They should just go over to the One Piece general where their Treasure Cruise knockoff will be more accepted.

Brave Extracucked just kicked the bucket, so it is likely [one of] their last surge in threadcrapping.

samefag

Ultra Instinct Rain when?