mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/iY42a2Wi

Fun Polls:
www.strawpoll.me/14928352/

/aco/ thread:

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsEe6xQk9RU
modiphius.net/collections/fallout-wasteland-warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=Xia4kw2An-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for fuck you puffy nipple cait user

my jingle jangle just crashed on me :s

god damn Caitfag

>ywn have a MFF threesome with Veronica and Christine

I wish Fallout 4 was good

Would you suck a log of cash out of Todd's asshole

>no Katy Townsend gf

10th for thank you puffy nipple Cait user your pictures are very nice.

>Caitfag still keeping up the charade

I am the most intelligent poster in this thread

I want to marry Dala!

LISTEN YOu IDIOTS WHEN WE NEEd Be SANe PEOPLE .. YOU DO THIS .. ! TURN ON THe TOP CAT/ME MAIR

You might be but I.... I just downed 10 lbs of mentas

That's not saying much buddy

>Dr. Dala in an Assaultron body
Unf

Its cool to be a ghoul!
And it do drugs!

based schizo

post more rare vaultboys/girls

If I want to go full degenerate with mods, should I go with FO NV or FO4?

This is OC believe it or not

Another OC

Anyone else excited?

Preordered today!

no

>tfw no smelly dirty raider ghoulfriend to cuddle

new DLC?

>implying I have lame friends willing to play some shitty board game

I'm so lonely

Tabletop wargame. Like warhammer 40k. But looks to be really small scale, like malifaux. The models are nice so I'm pretty excited.

Find a game store near you! I have interpersonal relationship difficulties too but games are actually one of the best way to make irl friends!

Well I may use this book to modify my Fallout Cybertron RP

I don't like interacting with those sorts of people. The figures do look quite nice though.

>Super mutant dual wielding
Thanks for reminding us of the nice things we can't have Bethesda

Looks more interesting from the outset at least than Fallout: The Board Game.

Is it going to include some new lore? If not, then why bother?

>hey why don't we do something with our ip?
>like a new game?
>yes
>yeah we have those guys in sweden who can a make great shooter about resource or something and we have studio in montre...
>no, idiot, i mean tabletop game
why are they tormenting me

>Wanting a new Fallout title
>After Blunderout 4

resource wars*

>it's not even a Fallout tabletop game
>it's a Fallout 4 tabletop game

>you can't like this game and want more because I don't

>blunderout 4
I get that it isn't up to par with previous games because it's basically meant to be babby's first fallout but you people act like it was a complete failure and doesn't have high ratings from multiple sources or didn't sell 10+mil copies within the first 24 hrs of release or didn't introduce loads new people to the series and thus bumping sells up as a whole

youtube.com/watch?v=zsEe6xQk9RU Some gameplay from last year.

modiphius.net/collections/fallout-wasteland-warfare

Kinda pricy, so you better have that friend to play with.

Why would I do anything but purchase six gorillon BoS Knights if I were to play this?

This, I don't understand why so many hate fallout 4. Story was crap but had the best and most fluid gameplay.

>You can't criticize a game because it sold well and the reviewers got huge statues that weren't obvious bribes at all

>It's a piece of shit but it dun shooty looty goodun

Anyone try Vortex yet?

Oh shit I forgot that was coming out soon. I'll give it a go now.

blah blah 0 reading comprehension fuck off fag

Well you might not be able to use them in all scenarios. Even with custom scenarios, (assuming they're stupidly OP in large numbers), you'll be somewhat limited to what you can play and still able to get someone to play with you.

Early reviews are saying it can't really replace MO.

Yeah I just loaded it and fuck me this UI is shit

But MO for the 64bit Bethesda games is fucking garbage. They're bug ridden messes handled by nobodies that make Nexus Mod Manager look stable.

Yeah because Vegas, "Hey I got shot in the head, better find my killer... nope got other things to do... Or three, Got to fix my water chip... nope better things to do. All fallout stories are crap if you really think about it.

>Stop criticizing my perfect game!

oh no

what is the original quote this is based on?

Jesus Christ

>this thing costs like $400+
>still made out of that shit rubbery plastic that every western figure is made of

>Download Vortex
>Submenu after submenu after submenu
FUCK
OFF

This is the exact fucking reason I sold my 360 after the Dashboard update which make it look like Windows 8, and the exact reason everybody avoided Windows 8 on PC like the fucking plague.

Games like this are usually played with points values assigned to each unit.

Using warhammer 40k as an example, a space marine costs 15 points, and a regular human costs 5. So one might ask "why would I not just take 100 space marines". The answer is that your opponent has an equal points value worth of his little regular humans, who swarm over you. I assume this will be similar.

But this game separates itself from 40k by having character loadout cards and special character abilities. So you can say you're doing one of a list of things every turn, including using items from your inventory or special abilities your character has. Rather than in 40k, where you have move, run, shoot, punch, and then whatever item you paid the points on the model.

I play a lot of these sorts of games so I'm just really excited about a fallout flavored variety.

Hmm, what do you think I should do to plug this hole up. Because fuck adding those diagonal pieces in HM.

That looks fucking horrible.

Still better than NMM/MO
Just make your own mod manager if you don't like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

THEY HAD OVER A YEAR MAKING THIS SHIT

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

So what does that tell you about Vortex

>Still better than NMM/MO
where is the proofs

Put some sandbags, a chair and some clutter there and turn it into a sniper nest.

It's not better than 32bit MO at all.

>Pick what game you want to sort
>Boom, main mod page where it shows what you have installed
>Downloaded mods appear to the right
>Click to activate
>Done

I don't want to jump through six million fucking hoops just to select what game I want to mod.

>the diagonal wall is thinner than a normal one
REEE

But yeah, I might do that. That or see if I can duplicate it and see if fuses well together.

NMM mod list becomes unresponsive with lots of mods downloaded
Category bs has been criticized since it was added

MO is better but it's also not exactly the greatest in UI design

Haven't tried Vortex yet, but whatever
Just because it's using a tile-based design doesn't necessarily mean it's shit

I am bored. Should I reinstall New Vegas or F04?

>Still better than NMM/MO
>Haven't tried Vortex yet

>Haven't tried Vortex yet
OH FUCK YOU

>Just because it's using a tile-based design doesn't necessarily mean it's shit
Tiles are a fucking blight on UI design, they take up far too much screen real-estate and tell very little. They often do nothing but lead into more tiles which leads into this confusing fucking mess of breadcrumb trails you can barely follow and just becomes a confusing mess.

Fuck tiles.

>Tiles are a fucking blight on UI design

Then why are tiles replacing MS 95 window design?
Tiles and dashboards are extremely suited to display condensed information

inb4
>normies reeeeeee
Even a lot of software used for developing software is based on tile design, like Atlassian's JIRA.

Are you saying all those people are retarded and that we should stick with 20yo ui designs? Might as well switch to cli then.

>Are you saying all those people are retarded
Yes

Post unpopular opinions

NMM is fine.

Heather, Lunette, and Willow are well made mods.

Fallout 3 is a good game.

NV isn't actually all that much better than 3 or 4, they're all pretty good and they're all pretty close to each other, they just have different strengths and weaknesses that appeal to different people to different degrees.

I like Preston.

Dude, there's a reason Windows 10 fucking dropped the Windows 8 tiles on everything but that gay sidebar on the start menu. Nobody uses that fucking garbage. It's horrendous shit meant for tablets that does not translate to desktop computers.

I like Caitfag.

Let's see if we can work this out.

I'm probably better off removing the rest of the original structure and build from the ground up.

>I like President Gravy

How do you not run out of patience?

The CC is actually a great was/is/will be a great way to get other people into modding and raise the over all quality of mods as so many people from now on will be trying to get noticed to get contracted.

What's with the two shades of brickwall?

It's not bad, just looks a bit odd to me.

I don't know about this Vortex shit. This is going to confuse the fuck out of the majority of NMM users

Anyone remember when The Ghoul Fool got caught out on Youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xia4kw2An-4

context please

The red brick is the original Jamaica Plains building. The orange walls are Homemaker's brick walls. Or if you're referring to that diagonal wall, that's because I've tried modpossing once it so it's still blurry.

>Windows 7
>Nice alphabetical lists with dozens upon dozens of options per page
>Can't find something? Use the search bar

>Windows 8 and every other retarded new age designer
>HURR ME MAKE BIG TILES SO HAM FISTED RETARDS DON'T ACCIDENTALLY CLICK WRONG BUTTEN

>Lunette
>well made
*loud groaning*
For my opinion, I don't like Metallic Monks.

Same.

Seems he's trying to imply I'm a pedophile.

I meant the difference between the two stories, but since it's the original, never mind me. Don't why I didn't really pay attention to it before.

>arcade seems like pretty cool guy
>turns out he is homosexual
Welp, how to best dispose of him? Sell to Caesar or just blow up with a mini nuke?

I wasn't implying it, I was outright stating it.

You're a sick cunt, Chris.

Notice how he didn't wave his homosexuality in your face? Because he's /ourgay/.

I think Ulysses is ultimately a decent character, even if the way he's presented can leave a lot to be desired. Discovering his story really gave me the feels not unlike discovering the backstories of some of the companions in Planescape Torment.

oof ow ouchie edge

Heinous. Not even Caitfag likes Caitfag.

I believe in the same things he does and I'm enthusiastic about helping settlers.
Of course "go here and kill this" gets old, but that's just a gameplay convention. The character, and his mission, are things I can relate to and invest myself in.

Tossing stuff to you is really cool. Her quest was good. The explanation as to why she's in the world was better than a lot of companion mods where they are just waiting in a bar or something and say sure let's travel. She has an actual affinity system and will jut leave when you get to low, or even better, do specific things. In fo4 companions will leave if it gets too low, but there are only a few cases of companions using a specific single event for leaving (and even the ones who do, it's simply going to war with their faction).
Most of all, the voice actor is good.

Well, if you want extra cruel, selling him to Caesar is probably the objectively worst. The ending slide tells he ultimately ends up disemboweling himself.