/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2716

Zoi sucks!!!!

>Recent News
SSR Zoi (Light), SR Randall and Sheep 5* with Melee prof.
Fire SR Zoi confirmed for incoming story event at the end of the month + chance to get one of the SR versions of previous zodiacs
Robomi event will be next Side Story
Story chapter 102-105 released
Shadowverse collab added to side stories
New unlocked EMP for several characters

>Promotions
Daily single gacha ticket starts 01/11 - 01/28
Double renown cap 01/25- 01/30

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/?? - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - ?? (old event rerun/What Makes the Sky Blue Part I rerun/something totally new?)
2/28 - 3/?? - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcO-5vCitkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I wonder who made this thread

Light Daria!

Bigbrain thread

Can't wait for Dark Daria

Fucking kill yourself Tori you annoying sack of shit. You are the worst person in the entire server and that really says something.

I know and I have a spark ready but I still feel bummed that I won't get new units. Might just save for another spark.

AOIDOS CD WHEN?
Hve bakura be in it for sick flute solos

Shut up and host ubhl

This is my wife, Zoi. Say something nice about her.

I want to FUCK Zoi.

She's good at sucking.

shes cute for a nigger

Fuck off mig

People who seriously think saving for a spark is impossible are those with a serious gambling addiction. Seek help.

Shut the fuck up tori!!!!

>this won't be me

its pretty nice gun skin, the ougi is little underwhelming tho

Fuck off lelouch I hope you don't wake up tomorrow

I won't be tempted. I can wait for a ticket to get her.

Elves(race) doko

He's right. Racial tension only exists because the elites want to divide and conquer the common man.

bit harsh lad.

come beat tanned space lady with me!

1A4A7306

does anyone know if attack spec characters really get more base data? when i look at motocal, the base data for all characters are the same

*blocks your path while you're alone*

If you don't have all of Zoi's incarnations, you don't really love her.

I sure hope /pol/ doesn't come and derail the thread

How long does it take to save for a spark? I've only started a month ago and people say I should have had enough for a spark already.

It would help if niggers and shitskins didn't rape, kill and steal so much.

Fighting hanged man, any advice.

But do you have Grande summon?

Fire is the most fun element! You may not like it, but this is what a harsh truth is like. Invest in fire right now, and get a first seat when it's the best element with magna II and Shiva weapons.

Well now, you are just asking for the impossible.

They're not my neighbors, they're foreign invaders imported under the guise of "cheap laborers" and "displaced refugees".

*unblocks my path*

I really don't love her. Playable bunny when?

Fastest way to cap prestige before the month end?

This is the daily life of a Fire player.

Ae i guess it was. sorry laddie

Keep believing and fight amongst yourselves while the richest and most powerful people routinely cooperate internationally to fuck you over.

Why does chev HL flip so much and why is none of it swords?

4 to 5 months for your first spark, 6+ for the following ones

>implying she isn't a Foe mole
Never ever.

UbahaHL

Of course I do.

The richest and most powerful people are the ones behind the mass migrations, you dense fuck.

Kaguya a cute.

Okay, Chaim

Okay, you can freely claim to be the ultimate Zoifag.

come help beat grand order pls we cant do this with just 2 of us

1A4A7306

It's over for you. Next time just ougi chev hl with mechanic.

*banishes you to some other dimension*

Mechanic JK or Apollo x 3

I want to fuck chen

Who's canoically the strongest in GBF?

That's not true. We're gonna be strong soon la

Me.

is it feasible to do all the event trophies through just berries? I desperately need to save pots.

GRAN
GRAN
DAD

Fuck this rng palooza.

I'm black.

Same

Zoi, not even kidding.
She save the world in her fate from the most dangerous enemy.

Yes, then they intentionally incite violence among immigrants and radicialize them in order to inspire nationalism in the local populace. By inviting immigrants in and making them fight against natives, the richest people in the world get a scapegoat to blame the world's problems on. In addition into giving you all a great distraction to waste your time and effort on.

If the lower classes around the world cooperated, the elite would have nowhere to run.

is there anything I can use my EP on except for the current event raid before I reach rank 30?

I'm pink, I invested in bitcoins.

Why so low?

If the lower class wasnt full of lazy retards they wouldn't be part of the lower class

Your theory might make sense if niggers weren't complete animals.

I share my fendi belt with my landlord instead of paying rent.

I want Alexiel to banish me.

Just form your own opinion desu.

Greg is sleeping... HOST ANUBIS!!

Lecia Blanco

youtube.com/watch?v=lcO-5vCitkI

Fuck off commie

She'd be a 9.5 if her buff wasnt on a lock and the passive just reduced the CD. Christ fucking knows why they implemented her this way.

If you can leech level 50 hards you should do that for anima + the chance at some SR fodder

Other than that you should be able to hit R30 pretty quick I think, when you do that leech the magna fights

I've been actively playing this game for more than that and I'm still months away from sparking. Don't believe the 5 months to spark meme.

This only works under the belief that said immigrants WANT to integrate. They do not. They come here and attempt to radicalize others to their cause, not the other way around. That's WHY they're invaders.

>hosting Anubis here when you can host in coop and get 6 anima with almost no chance of failure
lamo

do i dick pick the zodiacs or is there a ranking?

YUGU

Because why the fuck would light get nice things.

did you guys know that orthodox jews unironically worship currency? i dont just mean the value behind it, either. they worship the coin as if it were a deity

they also swing chickens around their head as a normal religious ritual

>he fell for the /pol/shitposts

uhm gbfg anubis don't fail either?

I am not going to make it for GW, aren't I?

fuck off /pol/

Do people really fail raids here? every raid I've ever joined/hosted here has succeeded

but lock her buff? its not really a super skill or high buff, yeah its useful but don't need be locked just for that. At least someone like Silva has a 5 turn lock skill.

Serious Siete

You aren't. Now give that cortana to me.

it's only if there are ever hardcore leeching shitters or greedy fags that bring useless classes