Monster hunter world general mhwg

Cute huntress edition

BASED FLASHBANG RAPTOR OF HELPFUL INVASIONS AND CUTE SCALES EDITION

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳Official manual released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/
↳A limited edition Rathalos PS4 Pro has been announced for sale outside of Japan. Check your local retailer for more details.
↳Weapon movesets: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
In World, post a room ID. Squads also work, and should be listed soon.
Create or find a 3DS Gathering Hall using passcode '7243'
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Other urls found in this thread:

usgamer.net/articles/monster-hunter-world-breaks-sales-records
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do we claim the reward for the gaming selling 5 million? i just got a pop up with the log in bonus

KILL
ALL
DUAL BLADE
NOOBS

Stay outta my way and you wont get hurt kiddo...

The way they toned down tripping makes LS no problem but DB will stun you to hell.

>mhwg
>not /mhg/
>LOOK AT MY TIDDY HUNTRESS

Shouldn't you be shitting up /xivg/?

nothin porsenal kid

You guys are going through threads way too fucking quickly

Does Wyvern gem come from a specific monster or a certain set of monsters?

>Lv 7 Attack boost
>Lv 3 Maximum Might
>Lv 4 Agitator
>Powercharm
>Mega Demondrug
>Attack up food
>IG triple buff
I'm sure half this shit is wasted on diminishing returns or something, but goddamn does it feel great

If you don't open the picture fully up and just look at the thumbnail it really does look like she's looking two places at once
Also that armor set looks trash
also nice job of copying the previous title of the last thread ya dingus

>tfw dont like the lips of my char
>not gonna reroll
>gonna wait and hope they introduce the character remaking in a patch instead of a paid dlc

Fellow hunters, please share secret bow tips

stop fucking making OPs with mhwg you retards
>image.jpg
oh no wonder. phoneposters are making them

is zorah GL worth making?

thanks big man

A new game just came out. Of course there's lots of traffic.

Dont use mortar in multiplayer.

Everything you need to know.

>in desert
>shoot one of those wyverns with slinger
>it makes a weird screeching noise
>keep doing it cause it sounds funny
>ground starts shaking
>ground explodes
>suddenly DIABLOS
>ONESHOT

Who wants to hunt some high rank Toby Kadachi?

7F8vaM38HxXR

No bulli smol monsters

Does this even work on bowguns?

More like the Blos version of Peco. Diablos is telling them to fuck off

>Cute huntress edition
>BASED FLASHBANG RAPTOR OF HELPFUL INVASIONS AND CUTE SCALES EDITION
>mhwg

Are all the MMO monhun players this retarded?

wrong thread

No, there's a norma-shot up/gunner equivalent

Im just curious. Are you playing solo or in a team?

I try to beat every main quest alone, but I farm mats and new sets or weapons with a team.

any pure solo players here? how far are you in?

Where's your powertalon?

So is Xeno'jiiva a fight that they made where they completely remove everything about good monster mechanics and instead replace it with muh cinematic experience? This is one of the most poorly designed fights I've ever experienced in the series and 90% of the fight was me either waiting for him to to land after flight or chasing him across the arena.

Hell even gog was better because you could at least hit gog.

Only 8 months left!

Post F A S H I O N

Just hit HR. How do I get more Zorah mats?

A Zorah refight quest will randomly start popping up. Just keep doing quests, you'll see it eventually.

Why can't I climb vines when I'm playing online? When I get to the top I stop in place and then fall off.

Look for SOS and hate yourself because Zorah is fucking boring. Why do you want his mats? Dodo also has blastmaster

he shits out red slinger ammo so you can get him out of the air almost as soon as he flies up and then wail on him a bit

hes still one of the better big wyverns though since he doesnt have gimmick phases with ballistae and stuff

you first

Member when Nintendorks said Monster Hunter World would be a flop

usgamer.net/articles/monster-hunter-world-breaks-sales-records

Respect best boy.

Time to try a new weapon! Which should I go for first, Lance or Gunlance?

Zorah has probably the second best looking armor in game preceded by beetlejuice

>he doesn't have gimmick phases
>posts about how he flies you need to scramble and get a slinger he drops and shoot him down
how is that not a gimmick

Lance for tactical stabbing, funlance for bing bing waooh explosions

>Try Lance
>Poke poke poke backhop
>Poke poke poke backhop
>Poke poke poke backhop
is that all this is

what item can I mold into a odogaron gem?

because its not necessary to do, you can run around like a jackass until he lands instead like every other wyvern that starts flying around

I wish you didn't have to level palico gadgets separately

Where do I find Tailrider Vouchers?

>Xeno'Jiiva
>Wyvern
>Final boss uses the gimmick mechanic introduced in that game
>Is surprised

There's also countering, with an without power guard, sprinting for chasing monsters down or mounting or applying status, and guard advance thrusting

What is it with japan and the most retarded monster names? Fucking Klux-Klan-Ku killing a Dindunufflos and shit

Don´t forget counter pokes

What kind of shitty fucking OP is this?

Yeah I'd rather hunt a Nibelsnarf

the smithy talks about a girl from first fleet, who was he talking about?

The one in the rotten vale

Maybe the hunter of the Rotten Vale?

I don't understand the lance love. Gunlance does more damage and has more variety.

>breaking both of diablos horns by spamming blunt up kinsect

I need help from some GS vets.

I love charging and doing massive damage, but I'm struggling with the GS.

My go to is to sheath and run around, and once I get an opening is to hold ▲ once they stop moving from sheath, try and charge as long as I can and release.

I realize this isn't optimal (by my slow clears) so I'm looking for help.

Sometimes simple is best. Lance has a lot more consistent damage than Gunlance, which often has issues with its shelling power falling off as the difficulty increases

>hurrrrrr y u use lance win u hav lance wif gun pbbbppbpbtbtbtpb
every single thread

>join a SOS for xeno
>host is playing LS and is scared of the monster and never gets close to it
>he has 140 slinger shots at the end screen.

ATTN: Sword Users,

Please attack the tail only, this area is located OPPOSITE the head. If you ever become lost and end up at the head of the monster, run out and relocate your correct spot at the tail.

Thank you,
Hammer Users.

That's literally not what I said you fucking goblin. Gunlance's pokes do more damage at the same speed and it has the strong combo. It has a strong advancing poke and has the same hops as lance now. That's entirely disregarding the "gun" part.

>tfw making sword users fly with hammer combos

Does anyone have a good armor build for HR bows? Does Focus affect Dragon Piercer or not? I'm stuck in in LR armor because I don't wanna waste mats and money on making a shit HR set for bows.

If you're playing evade lancer yes.
If youre a brainlet who plays guard lance you do some other stuff

ATTN: Hammer Users,

Please stay in the base where you're useful, this area is located OPPOSITE the direction everybody else is headed. If you ever become lost and end up at the monster, run out and relocate your correct spot at the base.

Thank you,
Everybody else.

why is vaal hazak's head so goddamn hard to break? is there a special thing you need to do?

It sounds like you're charging too long which does an overcharge and do less damage. Let go of triangle just at the exact moment you get the full charge to do max damage.

>hammer users

Literally never encounter you irrelevant losers online anyway, LOL

Suck it harder

OUTTA MY WAY

*lvl2 r2 charges you*

Do people even use other weapons besides the longsword? I feel like i'm the only one rocking this hammer in online

>first timenergigante easy 10 min and hes limbing
>time to finish this bitch off
>carts me not once but twice in his little hideout

carted me 9 times today in his hide out

Azure Rath pants are good for bow. And something with Special Ammo for more DP damage.
Try to get weakness exploit 3 somehow.

How do I Nergi gem? Break horns and tail and hope for the best?

ATTN: Everyone,

Stop sending retards after the tail. We all want that extra carve but when the monster spends the whole fight chasing its own tail because everyone is running in circles, shit gets tedious.

Tell me why the hell I should ever use any mantle other than bandit.

you can aim your pokes better with lance, giving that sweet surgical precision even for high body parts, something gunlance has trouble with (The upwards swing kinda sucks).
The defense options are better and fun as fuck, countering and super guarding and then countering does a shitload of damage over time and feels awesome.
charging also does a lot of damage if you have the space (most enemies run a lot so you do have said space) and it also opens up the possibility to mount enemies really easy (just jump while running).

Overall i just have more fun with my sharp stick but sharp stick with gun is as viable and as fun, it's just flashier with the explosions.

Power phial for CB is still best right?

ATTN: Sword User,

I like your impression of a Paloumo as you float through the air after being in the incorrect position and getting knocked up by my hammer. As humorous as you displaying how this is your first Monster Hunter game, I think the time spent from you being at the tail and hitting it with your sword would be better. I will even give you incentive to be at the tail, if you cut it off you can carbe it. Yes, FREE loot! You're all about the gimme gimme gimme s, so think of it as a handout as you are so used to in your games.

Yours truly,
Hammer User.

>trying to toot in the monster's face
>tfw hammerfag keeps golfswinging me off the head

Where do you find scavantulas exactly? (spiders on rottenvale)

>mfw accidentaly found the frog costume for the piggo
that might be the cutest shit I've ever seen

have fun climbing all the way up to sleeping legiana/kirin while i glide to the top effortlessly

LOL

You are actually bad at videogames

thx

best element for lances or is it not worth it?

Is a Majestic Horn good/rare? I just got one from my first Diablos/Black Diablos quest

You have to create multiple lances for elements if you want to efficiently kill shit

Is there anything better than Nerg armor for LS?