Gsg

White and based

yes we are...

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Reminder that Vicky II is shitpost: the game and will not be tolerated in this thread

Idea for HPM/Robmod/N*ggermod/Vickymod//gsg/mod/whoever is still modding this game after more than 10 years:

Have Brazil start out "Euro-Brazilian" primary, no accepteds, with most of the South, the entire upper class being Euro-Brazilian, with the rest of the country being almost entirely Afro-Brazilian, except for a few actual "Brazilians" in every province for assimilation reasons.

Then if the player or AI enacts the "The Golden Law", freeing the slaves, they become "Brazilian" primary, representing Pardos/mixed race people becoming the ruling class with Euro Brazilian and Afro-Brazilian added as accepted.

If the player doesn't enact the Golden law, by manually freeing slaves when you can (I think it's 1875) you remain Euro-Brazilian primary with no accepted cultures, but that also means you have poor administrative efficiency and the Brazilians and Afro-Brazilians get militancy from being minority cultures.

I feel this adds an interesting alternative path for a player to simulate being a white Brazil while still being balanced, because 75%+ of your country would hate you. In my Brazil games I always resent basically having to be a mixed race nation instead of being able to keep the white rule that was the status quo prior to the abolishion of slavery.

Would anyone else be interested in this/think this is a good idea or is it just retarded?

we...

Nope. Just encouraged intellectuals and used the run over militancy from reactionaries to pass school reforms.
As you can see by the tech, I'm also prioratising education effeciency over medicine, which also helps.

I'm with you on this one. To be honest, new world countries would really need a massive overhaul but I don't think Vicky could really simulate it.

Fuck off Vic II autist
No one wants your edgy 13 year old tier racism

I fucked up lads, i forgot to make a proper thread. Sorry. But i won't be an autist who starts thread wars because of it

How is making a native African nation a powerhouse racism? Are you one of those "diversity is code word for white genocide" creeps?

>But i won't be an autist who starts thread wars because of it
would be a just war

It's ok, but there was no huge "south brazil is white" thing back then, it was a small and almost irrelevant province of field workers and cowboys with indios on most parts.
A gaucho culture or similar could be made on rio grande and santa catarina (paranĂ¡ regular brazilian) and slowly be accepted. I think that the brazilians on the north provinces could also had a different culture which is slowly assimilated.

What's wrong with this thread?

Fucking brainlet
I don't give two shits what nation you're playing in a gaylords first gsg
You're even getting hung up o the wrong part
You literally have the mental capacity and maturity of a 13 year old and all the edginess that that brings
I bet you wear trenchcoats and fedoras you spastic

I just wish there was someway for a player to choose whether he wants to be an apartheid esque struggling white Brazil or a powerful yet mixed Brazil. Would be excellent for RP desu.

please stop fighting

These are the worlds most literate nations so far.

made early, bad op

No one cares
Fuck off

I became a constitutional monarchy and Britain forced Russia to release Poland.

La Plata

actually people do care user, if you don't care you have other options, like reddit or paradox plaza

I can't decide what country to play. Please recommend me some.

not yeehaw

No friend it is you who needs to leave to paradox plaza
And actually reply to people, it's not funny

R8 my Muslim autism:
>Sunni: Arabs
>Shia: Persians, Turks, India
>Ibadi: East Africa, SE Asia

How about these for borders?

>1
jianzhou, go with no syncretic and stay as a horde if you've never done that, never become emperor of china because that way you stop being a horde
>2
pick delhi, release and play as Punjab
>3
Florence, don't form tuscany
stay catholic, form italy
you can own rome without penalties as a catholic italy, so annex the papal states when you are papal controller, that way you remain in control of the papacy

uninstall.exe

Is there any feasible way to get to either 25% reactionary upper house or a reactionary government in USA before the Civil War to trigger the Ostend Manifesto? It seems pretty impossible.

Liquor factory is doing good (when do they not) and Biafra has a lot of fish, cows, and grain, so I decided to build a cannery there as well.

Short of a reactionary coup, no. I've no idea why HPM set it that high.

fuck dlc fuck johan fuck paradox

Who is the best Merchant Republic start on CK2

h8 Vic II posters

how did you westernize so fast? Also how did you get written language?

>gutter G*rmany
>constitutional monarchy
>NSDAP
>these borders
The ultimate redpill

Also the FSA lost Kentucky to the CSA and went fascist, and to answer the question from the previous thread no the CSA doesn't still have slavery.

yeehaw

I was blogposting about it in the last thread, you can go see if you want, starts at: TL; DR: I didn't expand past 1 state (Biafra) until after I civilised, which allowed me to keep 4% intellectuals nationwide, I got the Western Education event which gave me the ability to adopt a written language, I increased relations with Britain to get sphered by them for cheaper reforms (See :) and took the educational reforms first.

I've gotten to ~20% reactionary one time but that was the only time I got anywhere close. I can kind of understand why it's so high. In real life, it was never more than a Business Plot-tier cocktail scheme with no major backers or realistic chance of being supported by the government. But still, it's pretty much impossible to trigger.

*yeehaws*

any coop ideas for eu4?
3-5 players

Yeah, but I don't get why he had only reactionaries go for it. It isn't like there weren't mainstream democrats of the time who didn't support it. I'd say 10% Reactionary and 40% Conservative would be more reasonable, to represent the Democrats having to appeal to the hardliners to keep them on side.

One forms Italy
One forms Germany
One forms Arabia
One forms Yugoslavia
One forms Ireland and then takes the rest of great britian

>Implying Yugoslavia and Italy can coexist

Securing the coastline incase any Anglo tries to snipe it.