Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/#markets
young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hope you filled your bags cuz we are going straight to x10 moon town

Fuck how many do you guys own?

But how can I make money off of this?

70 sats

Link me that slack so I can confirm. This is actually big if I'm understanding it right.

18,143. I am not a wealthy person.

Just confirmed it in the slack group. XBY may have started as a meme but if they can deliver on the tech it will be big.

where to buy

500k xby as of yesterday.

I use c-cex.com and a wallet

On the exchanges listed here: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/#markets

Who is identity and why should I give a fuck

is 103k at 124sats alot?

Two dollars worth :I

62,789 at between 190 and 145 Sats

big bags there famalam

I have 3 million. I'm ready

What's a sat explain I just bought like 500k xby last night

>buying crypto
>what is a sat?
bubble confirmed

A satoshi is the lowest denomination of bitcoin.

I can only afford 100k.

Why live without a static node? Why not wait for next meme so I can actually OWN A NODE

320 xby just in case u fags are correct

Once it hit bittrex, I predict the price can go beyond 250 satoshi.

Set your sell order around that price range.

When the inevitable dump happened, you re-buy at lower price. Use Bollinger band to predict when the price is gonna drop (when it pierce through upper bands).

You do this until you manage to hoard 500k XBY and set your own static nodes.

XBY is a fucking joke... anyone holding longterm should literally KYS

and explain why you have such faggot thoughts you fucking faggot cunt?

why is XBY not a clearly obvious scam... explain?

I got about 60k yesterday. It wasn't that much so I figured it was worth the risk.

Explain how it is a scam?

sorry cunt, I'm confused? was it me who asked the question first or you?
answer it faggot

Obvious as fuck previous scam performed by the same guys, buy the same code, by the same coin... its just re-opened under a new "rejuvenated" use case.. presenting a non-tested form of cryptocurrency, no whitepaper and no big backers... its volume is evidently low and it is hosted on previously known scam coin sites yobit and c-cex... need i explain further or have i won like usual to you fucking retards?

>in the words of conor mcgregor

Who the fuck is this guy?

Re-read my posts faggot

r-r-r-re-read myyyy .... shut the fuck up cunt. how about this, look at your position when you had posted your shitty answer. have fun sucking dick on earth whilst the fellas and I catch the no faggot space shuttle to the moon you fucking dumb cunt

You have just proved that you know nothing about the project and are intentionally spreading FUD.

hahaha look this faggot already FUD'in cause he is a poor pajeet cunt who can't get enough of that precious XBY

Nice grammar rakesh

What do you guys see XBY reaching in the near future and why? I may sell some of my spare ETC for a chunk of it.

what do I see? I see XBY building a oxygen apparatus on the moon so the lads that got in early can live and breed their own on the moon. XBY seperating the rich from the absolute faggots. if you want to stay a fucking faggot you hold those ETC but if you want a lambo covered in leather stop being a fuckwit and put your life savings into XBY

And yet... Not one of you could even contest my argument... you absolute fucking autistic muvafookers... I WIN

the end of your reply reminded me of the cunt in grade 2 who drove around on a wheelchair and dribbled saliva all day onto his bib. The only thing you won was a first class ticket to the back of the line to board the no faggots space shuttle, too bad by the time you get to the front of the line you'll miss the flight. gg faggot stay hated and keep sucking that cuck dick

Sure you win sanjay, sure.

why is buying a lambo such a meme here.

who the fuck actually buys a luxury car what a disgusting waste of money

Because its only meme you fuckwit

My plan is to gain 600k-2million and once I do I'll put that money in fixed interest annuity fund so I can just live off of the monthly payments. Getting a piece of property comes next and then I'll get a nice car.

for real, what price do you guys think XBY can reach if all the hype turns out to be true?

$0.01

>what is comedy

The devs don't want it on bittrex until everything is running smoothly. Why is this faggot involved with anither coin fucking with XBY. Leave it to the devs not you retard 4channers trying to make a quick buckaroo

Should I buy 100k XBY right now? How likely is it to be over 5 cents

If XBY gets the 500 nodes the devs want this could very well reach at least 1 cent, maybe 5

Gonna be way higher than a cent

where do i buy xby???

Meet me behind the Walmart tonight at 11:30, I'll hook you up with some xby

I'll give you a loaf of bread for a thousand

no, seriously, where? i m a newfag

Look up C-CEX, it's one of the only places to buy it.

I'm not saying xby won't be successful, but don't buy into every shitcoin that's shilled here on Veeky Forums

to be honest i just invested in Litecoin and Golem, because they look kinda sturdy. I would ve invested in BTC and ETH but i don't have much and the pump and dumps are what i m looking for. Short term gains. Xby would be my "bet"

I can confirm 100% that this is just a request, nothing more

Julian is the man you want to look at a coin.

Who exactly is Julian?

Julian Wu, the founder of ant miner

>nothing but empty hype
Shills gonna shill I guess.

kek confirms, good looking out bud. Praise him!

because its my fucking money nocoiner faggot

xby is for long holders.

I don't see it breaking 10 cents in one year but I honestly hope I'm wrong.

the innovation is there, it actually brings something new, as opposed to all those bitcoin clones out there (except for LTC)

however, the execution has to be as good.

it's too early to tell but yeah, assuming they do everything they claim to and they execute it well, the future is bright.

how about posw?

>I don't see it breaking 10 cents in one year

Need I remind you of PIVX's chart...?

March 16th: PIVX was 17 cents

April 16th: PIVX was $2.06

It took literally 1 month. 1 month. With "new" technology.

Unlike PIVX, XBY takes this shit to a whole new level. We have not had a new consensus system for over 6 years. Considering today's bull market...it can happen.

The circulation of PIVX is also a lot less than XBY's. there isn't a single coin with >100m circulation with a price of over $1 for example.

i want XBY to succeed, and I think if Golem can reach $1 with its 800m circulation then XBY certainly has a shot as well

>The circulation of PIVX is also a lot less than XBY's
Sigh, how many times are we going to hear this fallacy? Coin supply doesn't matter. Marketcap is what matters. You can cut a pizza pie 20 times or 200 times, the actual supply is the same; 1 pizza.

In order for XBY to reach $1 is simple - a $650,000,000 marketcap. Are there coins with a marketcap over $650,000,000? Why, yes there are.

In fact, NEM has a higher supply than XBY at 8,999,999,999 XEM. Yet it still has a large marketcap. Why? Because coin supply doesnt fucking matter.

This. Coin supply meme needs to stop cause it just reveals that you're kind of stupid and you fail basic math. Marketcap is the true value of a coin. Price doesnt matter. Coin supply is simply the division of the total supply similar to a stock.

You should not look to the individual price of a coin, marketcap is the one and only way to see the true value of a coin. The higher the marketcap, the more valuable the coin is. That's why coinmarketcap is called coinmarketcap and not coinprice.

Actually im going to elaborate for the fucking idiots on here.

Coin A has a $1,000 marketcap. You hold 10% of the total coin supply. Coin A has a supply of only 100 coins. RARE right? Valuable yes?

Coin B also has a $1,000 marketcap. You hold the SAME amount as the total coin supply - 10%. Coin B has a supply of 5000 coins.

Right now your stashes are equal in value because the marketcap is exactly the same and you hold the same portion (10%). They both equal $100 in value.

One day Coin B experiences a surge of rapid growth and its marketcap grows to $200,000.

Guess which stash is worth more?

Coin A - $10 a coin, 10% of total supply = 10 coins = $100

Coin B - $40 a coin, 10% of total supply = 50 coins = $20,000

DERP

Is there anything wrong with buying XBY with USD on C-Cex? Why doesn't Poloniex allow this?

Just so you faggots know the coin supply will be way less than 650 Million because each static node takes 500k away from the volume. They already have over 50 static nodes registered and still 2 weeks until they start them. Max ammount is 650 btw so you make the count how many coins are left then ;) This is Crypto 3.0 with instant transactions and Proof of Signature consensus it is the first of it's kind so yeah buy now or fuck off and cry later

I really want this to be the real deal but I've been so badly burnt lately idk :/ pls help

Don't touch shitcoins on yobit and ccex, you're less likely to get burned.

Wouldn't it be very easy to implement new features quickly since every coin is already in circulation?
No need to wait on a certain block to roll an update

It's no use man...

This place infested with pajeet who fail basic math, they wont bother to read your post...

You mean 50 nodes

Dip when? i want to buy 1k worth.

You could have bought at 60 or 70 or under a 100 when it was first being talked about you know

i would have done a lot of things if i hadn't only dicovered crypto 3 weeks ago(yes im mad.)

Buying the things takes forever, verifying my account is going to take at least another week and australian fees are cuck tier.

Whats the best way to into a coin early? just read whats being shilled on biz?

Well no. I would recommend going on bitcointalk and Twitter to get your information. Bitcointalk is where all coins announce their start so you may find a winner there early before biz does.

G'day, fellow Aussie.

Im kind of the opposite. Ive known about crypto for years, but never bought in. Just this week i bought some BTC and LTC, now im looking at some XRP

This
Can anyone explain who these people are?

g'day mate
what exchange did you use to buy your BTC and how long did it take you to verify?

Chances this will be listed on Bittrex/Polo?

pretty much guaranteed when the nodes and whitepaper are finished

When is that?

what wallet do i need for this?

Next week when we hit block 50,000

what are the chances of it hitting .3USD?

0.3 is really steep, dont get your hopes up

can someone here explain what a static node is/does?

Come on buddy you know that's BS..
XBY could be 0.3$ by september if their plan works out and then their success is inevitable

If it is so rev as it appears,

It could easily compete with dash or even btc no?

lol no appox 2 months from now

It would be great but I'm optimistic by nature

Yes

Inform yourself about their Proof of Signature consensus and then think what you can do with it..

It will literally shit all over BTC and ETH

You poor fags got another 2 weeks time to get some XBY! If you want to become rich by 2020 your probably good with 100k. Still cheap at the moment at 200 sat. And consider they started selling 3 weeks ago with 1! sat a coin so yeah guess what will happen..

I have 10k. How rich will I be

Buying 1 grands worth when my exchange account is verified. Hopefully real quick.

Only thing i still dont quite get is the wallet needed. do i just download the one on their webpage and send my coins to that?

It could be valued a good 100k USD but also a Million so yeah it's hard to tell right now if you want to be on the safe site get yourself 90k XBY more user

Join young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com