>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhWTTLAoPpc
youtube.com/watch?v=9ROq5i_3bIE
nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1343
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/277495
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>washing pole
>balanced
Pick one.

weak pars

>he invades for the soul rewards

Just invade a bit at low SL, it's mostly pretty easy:
youtube.com/watch?v=FhWTTLAoPpc

What have you done to be a good boy for Mommy Rosaria today, /dsg/?

killed two people so far
WHY DO I NOT GET SOULS AS AN INVADER AAAAA

Nothing.
Fuck Rosaria, bitch makes for a better Miracle than anything else.

Take off your Agape Ring, breh. :^)

This
Literally of no use except letting you respec occasionally.

That maniacal fuck with the sonic boom sword can have her.

After the infusion buff what's the point of the dragon tooth?
Great Mace has
Same moveset
Same range
Lower requirements
Higher AR
is lighter

DT is a literal downgrade.

sounds like from's work alright

>spend my entire stamina bar knocking on a medium shield with a Smough's Hammer
>does not guard break the player
explain pls

rmao u rike?

>same stamina bar
>two shots with smough's
>doesn't break
>six shots with longsword
>breaks with room to riposte
rmao

the first Dark Souls controls differently than I remember. does it work on a 16 direction movement system?

It gives magic resist and fire resist

>it's another "phantom using Ultra weapon has such a shit connection that he wins every single trade" episode

You mean globally? I haven't noticed. But when you lock on, you're locked to 4 cardinal
>gh are supposed to be the shieldrapers
>can't even do that
Someone needs to have a long talk with from

I came to the conclusion that I literally can't beat one guy I invaded twice. His lightning bladed small axe deals more damage than my hammer and his medium shield can take more 2HR1 than I can dish out. If this were any other Souls game I'd just backstab his faggot ass.

Give me an unique WA, /dsg/.
What is it.

Why are bleed builds such garbage?

because it's a stupid mechanic that should juts be removed

Something with a very long windup that will never land and will expose you to a backstab.

yeah like I remember rolls being kinda different but it seems like you run on a weird grid or something. the game actually feels fine though i think people exaggerate how clunky it is

Sounds legit.

What's the best build in DS3 arena atm?

Summon Wyvern

Dark longsword turtling while walking backwards with pocket fire surge

Can the MLGS be traded? Can someone on PC give it to me? High wall of Lothric, password is dsg. Thanks.

Just give its perseverance a built-in force effect and be done with it. Makes it neat for invading. It can be dragon whatever.
Not playing arena is extremely good. But probably just a passive dark build that uses a fast weapon.

Try knightslayer's ring and duelchans
Bah, perseverance is fine for it, right in spirit with the old rock. If you want something good and interesting, I recommend active attack frames starting slighly earlier
Maybe it's your controller? I think you have full control unlocked
dark lkss+bks, with crystal chime for casting heal after going up the tower

I got rekt far more often on SL 20-40 than I did at SL 120-140, where with one build I managed an approximately 75% success rate involving about a 100 invasions.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ROq5i_3bIE

I will probably spare Rosaria from the gallows when me and my rightful paladin brothers in arms cleanse the Cathedral of the heretical Deep corrupted madmen. If she repents her ways of commanding sinful murderers and swears servitude to me and the Gods, I don't have to have her tied up, put a thick noose around her neck and watch her twitch in the gallows pit until she's served her sentence. It would be a shame if it came to that because I think that she could probably come in handy at the chapterhouse, providing much needed care for tired brothers returning from holy missions

How about a Quake ability similar to the Quakestone Hammer except it travels in a straight line?

What build at 20-40? You can just outchug/regen most hosts at that SL, so be a backpedaling cunt.

And if you want a high success rate just make a glass cannon caster and be an ass with the obscuring ring.

Huh... The Scholars of the sin change up enemy placements?

No shit breh

>tfw ds3 now has the UI stuck in the corner on my PC
>don't know what fucked it up
>feel like a retard because I don't know how to fix it
>been playing with it like that regardless for a week now because I feel like a brainlet
i'm starting to crack, how do i fix this shit
I am not good with computers.

I finished vanilla when it released mate, didnt touch DS2 since, just got SotFS, this kinda bamboozled me...

Take a pic so I know the fuck you're even on about

holy shit I'm so tired of that glitch where I get stuck at the bonfire after reversing hollowing
it's making me so god damn mad

No one? Created a new character just to use it, I'm pumping up INT for the blue popsicle despite sorcery being really trash in DaS III.

What does it look like? Screenshot? Does it happen in windowed mode or at other resolutions as well?

If only the store page listed it as a feature, right? OH WAIT.

It's if you mash too quickly after sitting down (at 60FPS), it's not only after reversing.

>Tower Kike Shield
Eugh. I guess you're doing a faithful Knight run but still.

nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1343
Clam down

I'll drop you one if you come summon me for Ivory King so I can finish farming Loyce souls hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kill vordt, get dark hand, kill dancer and tree with dark hand, kill oceiros with whatever (I like raw broad/longsword + lightning resin you get in highwall)

Does anyone here use Megamule?

>oroboro shit
>townshit
>elite k***ht

kys

Only the EK helm and the default Knight helm is shit

Fuck off cunt will ya
Where was the white knight sadboi that was under the tree moved to then?

Why? Just CE stuff.

I can't change resolutions, it freezes and reverts back.
I play on a tv, what i'm hearing is that it's a normal problem with AA being on.
Problem is; I've never had it on to begin with, and I have it disabled on my Nvidia card as well just to be sure.

Ho-ho-ho! Buckle up, friendo. You're about to experience a VERY different game from vanilla. Do yourself a favor and don't look up any spoilers on stuff, it'll be a wild ride.

Im just wondering. It seems more fun to level normally, anyways.

So cursebite and cloranthy were real?

Not planning to, don't worry, cant wait for the ambushes behind every corner

>oroboro shit
what
I just wanted to use a falchion because I like the kickflip and the R2 ,and a spear and I'm trying some DaS pvp and this is the hotspot I believe?
also base knight set is top tier fuck you

It's just my second run on DaS III so I'd love not to rush things too much. Just getting the MLGS and then do everything in the standard order.

Sorry man, I played DaS II back on the day on the PS3, I don't have it anymore.

Warrior class armed with deep battle axe, switched to spiked mace by the time I reached Farron Keep a bit later. Killed host in about 25-40% of cases.

The higher success rate in late game had a lot to do with the fact that the mobs there are a whole lot more helpful in helping with gankers than most things in the Undead Village or the Cathedral. Those giant axe swinging snake-men at Arch-Dragon peak are very good at crushing anything that doesn't pay utmost attention to them. Killed 4-player gank squads numerous times that way. Never had that luck early on.

>make backpedaling half a step slower than walking
Just fixed half of pvp

so was the helm of the wise

>comfy and chill evening with snow dropping outside
>can play vidya all week and work on my writefaggins
>gonna get burger n fries tomorrow
>have a bunch of RPfag ideas for characters
>erotic fantasies giving boost to my immersion and regular roleplaying in game
>PvP builds coming up nicely
I'm 9/10 on the comfy scale, how comfy is your Souls week going?

also the only reason I felt like using the falchion is because I like small swords and I thought it looked cool in this picture

Cathedral is a great place to invade. Giants, wardens, cathedral knights, leech monsters (half the players don't know to use a torch or didn't buy one), hordes of thralls (and lots of groups in general).
It's also super long and you can often invade people who have 0-1 shortcuts open, in my experience.

Axes are pretty shit, Millwood gets away with it because of the high AR but they're generally just not great. Spiked mace is good for invasions though, but you need a fast weapon available in case they aren't braindead. Even just a heavy longsword does fine.

I fixed ultras

>rum
>Path of the Dragon emote
>roleplaying a skeleton pyromancer
could not be better

would anyone be so kind as to drop me a cathedral knight ugs? on pc I'll wait at high wall bonfire pass dsg if you're feeling charitable.

Dragon's will?

they don't really look like those unless you do some pretty complex mental gymnastics to be quite honest family

What sort of level can you go up to and still get consistent invasions in the Cathedral of the Deep? I want to make a sorcerer invader and I've tried to fit things in to 30 levels.
This is what I've got so far but it's a little bit of a mess because I've been working around the Man-Grub Staff: mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/277495
Is Pestilent Mist any good? Because if not I could drop the Scholar Ring for something like Bellowing Dragon as I wouldn't need the whole 30 faith, and just replace Mist with something else.

I like how the game orinates from an asian region but they make it an sword-fest.

Does anyone have that picture where Artorias is trying to ride Sif and Sif looks very depressed and flat? I can't find it anywhere.

if you knew the name of the white boi, you'll know where he went.

can you put your red sign down? Boss is dead

30 +3 would be insta summon I would assume
40 +4 would be pretty busy
50 +4 is pushing it
60 +whatevs is too high

I like these, except maybe give the AGS's old rolling attack to the LKGS.

They aren't, I am pretty sure there is a decent bleed build with claws

Lorian's has no reason to be fai, much less pure fai
DSA uses 2 moves from the stance have them be the wa. The current wa should happen when you fully charge the 2hr2, similar to the DKGA
The GFH has no reason to scale with int primarily
Also, I think GM and VGH should have a poke as their 1hr2 (or maybe the 2hr2 is the poke and 1hr2 is the same ds1 large club 1hr2 at least for Vordt's)
The rest seem pretty good

By the way, by no means are ultras now "fixed". they're just more interesting

Enjoy it

Thanks so much!!

>rolling without the required stamina cost results in you stumbling or fatrolling, no i-frames granted

all of pvp fixed

I can never see this image while browsing /dsg/ and not immediately think of that damned football fucker, because of how often he would use it as an OP image.

holy shit dude I had no idea you could get more estus in the first dark souls. I played through it once back in 2011-12 with only five estus because I didn't know about kindling. the parry window is also much more forgiving than dark souls 3

That's a shame because it's a legitimately cute picture

Who?

I think it's fairly common, I had no idea about the lock on function until my second playthrough of Demon's Souls, which I tried out after I had played Dark Souls like 5 times.

A tripfag named Lucifer who used to shit up both this general and /bbg/ for years. He stopped sometime in 2017.

They got rid of a lot of the wandering Heide Knights and moved them to Heide's tower of flame.

Why's it so goddamn hard to get back into Dark Souls 3? It's just not fun after a few play throughs and has little replay value. Meanwhile I can play 1 over and over.

Linearity, son.
Linearity.
DS3 revels in linearity.

did lucifer die

More likely, his mommy took away his internet privileges. Though I would not be unhappy to learn that he died while screaming in agony from a horrible vehicular accident.

He got married.

that's why it's tied with bloodborne as the best game in the soulsborne series

I like Dark Souls 3 quite a lot but after the High Wall, Road of Sacrifices is extremely boring and contains a lot of annoying busywork you don't want to skip but would like to. Cathedral is nice, but Farron Keep is ultra boring, going through Semen Ruins for the Shards is also boring. Irithyll is neat, Profaned Capital and especially the boss feels like an insult.

Lothric Castle, Archives, CKG, Untendies, ADP are nice, but after that the game would be quickly over if it wasn't for the DLCs.

So in my opinion DS3 is fun for the most part but starting new characters feels like a drag because the start has so much boring shite and the linearity contributes to that feeling as well because all runs flow mostly the same.

Just got ds3 after I played bloodborne. About to start up a game. I read thief gets the dagger you quickstep with. Should I stack sex and luck and does 2 handed work better if I don't really want to use the shield

I also just don't think weapon variety is that good. Which is weird, with the arts, but I tend to find more variety and fun in 1's weapons.

I like DS3's weapon and especially armor variety in DaS3. Dark Souls 1 is great but the fashion souls is shit in 1.