/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2696
Edgy Machines

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Q7AVVQpS!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!VzIm2TqS!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)

●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for the game that bamboo swords were too stronk for

I miss my dog, guys

Reminder the user who replies to tripfags always posts the word "filtered" but also claims Marzipan is the only person worth listening to in this general.

This is a lie. I have all tripfags filtered.

That's because Marzipan is the only tripfag worth listening to

they kicked your dog?

why the fuck do people like marzipan so much? all he does is say retarded shit and post facebook memes

radiofur can be annoying, but it does get entertaining when he calls out shitters

Marzipan is the only tripfag who doesn't deserve to be filtered because he always helps us out. Also he has a kickass darklord deck.

Only 51 days until Dante dies!

>Each Extreme Force Special Edition contains: 3 Extreme Force booster packs, 1 of 2 Super Rare variants cards, either PSY-Framegear Gamma or Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Blade Dragon, and 1 of 2 Super Rare preview cards, either Mekk-Knight Avram or Called by the Grave, from Flames of Destruction.

Because apparently no one saw it the other thread

>Driver shot up to 6+ euro each
Lel

I tried to come up with a reason to listen to getter, but I couldn't.

Or because you posted it well later than when everyone first found out.

What about Stratos? He gives some solid advice.

noidfags
delusion that since he has a "gf" they could too. even tho he mentions Veeky Forums shit to do so, and then rambles on about that.
its confusing

>That's because Marzipan is the only tripfag worth listening to

How am I wrong?

What's the best official Yugioh game that feels the most "complete" and follows the actual rules of YGO?

gothloli doesnt do shit
whipped by mist

>tripfag takes off his trip to complain about being bullied
wew lad, you'll never be as good as Marzipan.

yu-gi-oh! forbidden memories

tag force special

They banned him ;(

the gf thing is the most true when i think about it
i know on /r9k/ at least a lot of the people will suck up to the chads just to hope that they can become one like them, even though chads just give meme advice that isn't useful

Checkmate

if only, I have heard it too many times to take it seriously anymore

>Assuming that's me in the first place

>Only -4860 days until Dante dies!

>Vampires have officially switched from letting the opponent thin to enthrallment gimmick

>when your partner can win the game by just fucking attacking but decides to summon skulldeat for no reason instead

Alright fag.
I'll give you that he gives pretty good deck building advice, but he's certainly not the only tripfag who does, people always seem to ask about darklords and infernoids when he was around for some odd reason, but plenty of other trips have give deck advice. Almost everything else he says is retarted like his meta calls and his idea that true draco lore and zefra lore coexist. He isn't a bad tripfag, hell, he's probably one of the better one's but you dicksuckers are so obnoxious about how great he is, but i guess that's what happens when one wears a trip.

who is the best tripfag?

for me it's trip with eyes of blue

>people always seem to ask about darklords and infernoids when he was around for some odd reason
you know that's kinda suspicious to me too. i stay out of this dng drama but this has always bugged me

Fuck off, trip.

Hand destruction in quantals good or bad

retards over extending have saved my ass so many times is no longer funny

good

We don't even have that many tripfags to begin with, we have maybe 4 or 5

>discussing which tripnigger is "the best one"
The absolute state of this general.

So I just downloaded the game with the English patch, and five minutes into the game and there's already a joke about pedophilia. What the fuck lol

So what's expected to be hit in pendulum magicians? Astrograph ban + double iris limit? Or will konami completely rip apart the deck?

dark magician limited I hope

They may just limit Skullcrobat, just to put our format on equal footing with the OCG one.

>true draco lore and zefra lore coexist.
Aren't Zoos part of DT or am I misremembering? Because Ratpier shows up on Draconic Diagram and that would mean that's true.

Harmonizing will definitely get hit, she gives instant access to most of the ED, she will be either Limited or downright banned

Hopefully Astro ban and Time Graph limit at least. I'm hoping they give it a big slap in general without killing it.

Zoos, Metalfoes, and the rest are part of Dracolore.

Zefra is from the final part of DT, True Draco lore is completely different, Crystons, Zoos, Metalfoes are part of it

I wonder if the Igknights, Majespecters, and Dinomist also got involved in the battles against the True Kangz.

zoo and draco share the same lore, but there exists no evidence they're in DT.
His claim was that zefra metaltron looked like metaltron XII, the last form of master peace and that since they share "metal" they are the same even though it's a portmanteau of metalfoes and crystron.

The seems far too generous a hit, but I do hope its something like this.

Time is usually ran at 1 my dude

>my dude
Hi Marzipan

How would Marzipan build Super Quantums?

By using Tierra instead.

Actually Metaltron XII is just Quariongandrax with Metalfoes armor and all of the Zoodiacs weapons shoved up his ass.

The issue that arises is that Metaltron is conveniently also the name of a deity in Hebrew mythos, which Duel Terminal pays a lot of homage to, hence the namesake of the Link. The two entities are completely unrelated and it's because of KoA's shit translations that this misunderstanding came about.

even if they were in the same lore, how would they be connected? a new Construct form with the archetype being named Nephilims?

Any number higher than 0 is way too many.

What are some good Sims that still support tag duels?

YGOPro

duel links

Yugioh Online Evolution.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2018

Any improvements? Saffira is just there to help with first turn setups or just draws and discards. It's been working for me so far but I'm just looking for ways to make it more consistent. I'm also debating on whether or not to replace Saffira with Brilliant Fusion. What should I do?

this is why I hate tripfags..

Ban Astrograph, limit Joker, Star and Time Pendulumgraph and either limit or semi-limit Duelist Alliance. And this is coming from a Pendulum Magician player.

I'm a fucking idiot.
Why are there a million different YGOPros floating around?

how has our team been doing anyway?

>Anonymous
>tripfags

They're all utter trash except percy.

What's a fun, decent deck that doesn't require playing solitaire?

Why are you so fucking dumb?

We have a team still?

I was dropped on my head as a baby.
And as a child.
And as an adult.

Still doesn't explain why there are so many with the same name.

They're all based on the same general application called Ygopro. Hence why they all share that name.

Super Quantums

I was really bored. what should I order for my next playmat?

Post your cardfu and explain why they're not shit tier

Cloudians

Adult Nep

Better taste

2nd in the 2nd

>all these trash mats
>superior god umio

Ditch the sluts

>nico
you will always have trash taste, cameraclops

She is shit tier though.

>Looking up yugioh news.
>End up finding yugioh ASMR
Why tho

She is shit

I can't.
Retrain when?

>Dante's side bitch
you're waifu a slut user

She's so ugly. I'll never get why people like her.

Me, I have my job and I do it accordingly. The best part is I don't even use a trip.

I can see Astrograph and maybe Joker getting hit but I doubt it. If I could hit something it would be the trap.

I hope so as well

That's why I like her. And NTR only makes her better.

Umio ofc.
will win you duels and respect

>TGU isn't just into BE
>he's also a cuck

Yes the Trap is busted, but it is pretty much their only form of Control.

why dat last line tho