Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
>Other important resources and links
pastebin.com/3T9vyZN4

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1WHpHx_mZ0lV9r-I9XdsgyLuN5Yiaf61v3IhaDbSuvQs/edit
No pastebins allowed, use etherpad or google docs

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/

Friends of Slablands
pastebin.com/dtr2Lxg5

Previous thread Aco thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14944468
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lies

So is the slablands world flat

No

It's a triangle

Also no

>New version of Gegege no Kitarou
>Once again they redesigned Nekomusume to make her cute

I am okay with this.

Oh hey, she doesn't look like a little gremlin anymore.

Tatoba, I'm going over stuff for the beach city again and I'm curious, where exactly in the desert is Al-Elisha? Depending on how long it is, I might revise the first time intro to have the PC stay over at some intervening oases instead of walking a thousand miles without rest.

Alright guys. Goku girl vs super girl who wins

Pretty cute. Would headpat.

I've gotta ask again. Is there a doc or pastebin somewhere with the Roc encounter in it? I checked the project list doc and the old project list pastebin but I can't find it anywhere. I want to see the text on it but I don't remember what it even takes to find it in game. If it's just exploring the mountain 100 times I don't really feel like doing that unless I have to.

Maybe it's about time we make some additions to the maps to account for more notable locations being added?
>Zoe is supposed to be right at the top of Eurebus
Does that mean she's soon?

Also what are Convict Island and Empusa about?

docs.google.com/document/d/1-P8D_r5VFvgBVA5I1d8FBl9xdg1Wta-aSVtO1wk7SVs

Should be this.

We should, wish we could expand the ocean/reposition the continents and other discussed changes, though.

Empusa is a character male PCs can encounter, the 7 is where the ruins of her city are at and which I think you can briefly visit. She's supposed to be in the game already, but nobody mentions her anymore so I should check her doc to see how you get to her again.

That small island between Erebus and Hyperion there is meant to be a place where criminals got dumped off and is basically a hellhole. It's mini-Australia more or less in environment, since it's smaller people there might be pirates or something, and perform other acts of criminality for an economy. It should have a hub at some point, but I'm skipping over it since it's another side trip.

Oh, and yeah, Zoe can go in right when I finish the first Erebus town.

Up until the 2000's series, she really did look like one.
Then she looked like a cute little kinda red haired girl.
Now she looks like a young lady.

Also some bangin' fanart

Oh so that's what people mean by "Slabstralia" this whole time? I've really been wondering that's supposed to be.

Also thanks for finding it for me. I must have overlooked it somewhere. It doesn't say what level the encounter is though. It had to have been at least level 20 because I remember finding it once and it having a shit ton of HP. Either way, I was going make Gar help you battle it as an ally. I wonder if I should just write her coming in at the end of the intro saying "I heard a Roc" or change a bit of the scene so she swoops in heroically.

orc pussy

Nothing wrong with having her help if she's around, and yeah, I it doesn't show up until later on, Tatoba would have to tell you what level though

She looks like she could use some company. And maybe a towel.

Now that's a tight dress on those perky tits.

It's clearly back on the turtle held up by elephants

Waifus that should not be

Titty teeth, worst thing for tit jobs.

Kelpie?

Remember to impregnate all waifus

She's covered in kelp if nothing else.

cunting cakeboys into straight men

dicking straight men into girly fuckboys

I wish

Monkey girls

Demona when

The closest thing you'll have is if you turn Rambels into Fembels

Saitama girls

pet your awoos

Will we encounter necromancer in erebus and learn a few spells from them?

Pic related

is that Male Rambels?

The power of friendship when

Broken hearts repaired again

Moon girls

is she really that much darker in the non-US versions?

Fuck if I know. I was just looking for larger versions.

on a side note. It's a good thing I started writing Solera before having played Hyper universe. I probably would have other wise based her design too much like Ignitia's.

>official Back to the Future manga
>art by Murata (eyeshield 21, OPM)
>supervised by screenwriter Bob Gale

We're gonna see some serious shit

Elves are for

LAst chance to vote. At the end of today Feb1st, it will be decided. If it's still a tie then I'll coin toss.

strawpoll.me/14944468

Who dis
Eh. Would have been she looks cool either way.

They are the same character. Ignitia from Hyper universe. The moon one is an alt skin for her.

Ah. Well it looks cool

Moon skin is far superior honestly. Why no, that's not my fetishes talking.

psionics

Just a bit too creepy I think.

gentiles

Which do you prefer?

I sure hope so, Necromancy is the best magic.

Sounds weird, but it'll look neat if nothing else.

>Necromancy is the best magic.
True enough. How else will you make the corpses of your fallen foes dance for you?

I have none, which is why I'm polling. Otherwise would have just picked one.

humans.

lel

Japan LOVES BttF, so I'm not super surprised they'd have a manga.
More surprised that it's now and that it has such big names behind it as well.

seal girls

Someone enlighten me about this French fry elf I've seen. Is it just someone's random OC or from something?

She's from a manga about magical races that are on Earth and having a couple problems adjusting to modern culture. Elf and a lot of others' main thing is that they're addicted to fast food and can't work off the weight, so they end up being a bit chubby and having big asses. The comedy comes from her failing to stick to diets, doing crazy things to eat french fries, and accidentally showing off her butt. The mangaka is actually a doujin artist known for trying chubby girls with huge butts, so it's no surprise.

Well, potato elf can't stop liking frys.
Delicious dark elf on the other hand just has a big ass and can't get rid of it to save her life/attire.

She needs to give in, great asses like that are a treasure;

It rips her magic clothes to shreds constantly though.

Maybe she should just get bigger magic thongs or something.

Also, ogre girl is the best.

She just wants to be a mom, someone should help her with that.

Maybe they don't make them in her size.

>when googling 'french fry elf' actually works

rude

'RRRRULES

OF NATURE

Jedis