/dg/-Destiny General

Why can’t I quote you edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lR9ktdI4LFM
reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/7ue8hf/pc_public_text_chat_needs_to_be_enabled_by/dtk3sky/?st=jd4vvqkp&sh=92517e86
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>general for a dead game

let it die, ffs

goodnight, /dj/......

Is this Monster Hunter World’s doing? Or did Bungo shit the bed too many times?

I'm still playing, whatever haters

Are Pulse rifles good, if so which ones?

Which auto rifles are good to use, other than Uriel's Gift?

What grenade launchers/rocket launchers should I be using?

Can Mobility/Resilience/Recovery go past 10, is there a cap?

Should I buy any Iron Banner weapons?

Thank you kindly.

- Pulse Rifles are not the meta, but you're looking at Autumn Wind and The Time-Worn Spire for good ones.
- Play of the Game for Grenades, Curtain Call/Sins of the Past for Rockets
- Stats cap at 10, Recovery is the only really useful one
- Buy the Scout Rifle; full-auto Veist with HCR is the best offering out of the three.

- Oh, and most ARs are good, though the high impact ones (Hafdan-D, Loquitor IV) are less-so.

Both

Thank you kind user. I'm jumping back in after a little time away from the game.

On the stats point, are you saying that I cannot boost my mobility past 10, for instance, even with added mods? What about class perks or weapon perks such as MIDA's? Will they boost me past 10 or does a cap prevent this?

I want to be a sanic fast Hunter, so I should go for mobility and recovery?

let it DIE senpai

mobility should be easy to get as a hunter
if you just want to be quick and don't care overmuch about what you use, the MIDAs bonuses are in excess of 10mob

Pulse rifles being viable are entirely dependent on if you play on PC or not. If you play on PC Darkest Before is the PvP king. As far as auto rifles go the meta is 450 rpm auto rifles like positive outlook, uriel's gift, prosecutor and cuboid ARU. The exotic colony is the best grenade launcher and any cluster bomb rocket launcher being good as well. Stats cap at 10, with diminishing returns beginning past 5. Also rec > resilience >>>>> mobility. The time worn spire is the only noteworthy IB weapon. That should be all you need to know user.

monster hunter and other games probably keep me busy. looks like a shitty roadmap...
I'm still urging to draw sloane.
>t. the guy who drew some destiny lewd

annoying faggot pls go

STAY GAY
LET IT

>ornament grinds
>everywhere
ded

I just might

eyes up accordion

youtube.com/watch?v=lR9ktdI4LFM

Can titan shoulders be bigger?
I think its not enough.

>IB Control
>Emperor's Respite (for like the tenth time)
>Spawn at C (for like the tenth time)
>Spend the whole game fighting out of it, eventually get A and B
>Get the lead
>Enemy team pushes, gets A.
>Pubbie caps C
>Lose
It's Shores of Time all over again.

>>Pubbie caps C

The anger I feel when this happens reaches unhealthy levels. We get a nice comfy lead and then one of these pricks will go ahead and do this.

Ah, so MIDA perk would push you past the cap in speed bonus if mobility was at 10, I see. I'm also rocking the ST0MP-EE5 which boost sprint speed, do you suppose that stacks? Then, there's subclass perks too, for instance if I'm using Focused Breathing on an Arcstrider, that also says increased maximum sprint. There must be someone who has done tests somewhere.

Thanks for the recs user, I'm console so Pulse rifles not especially viable but I do like to switch it up sometimes just for fun. I kind of enjoy not using top meta weapons in crucible and trying to outplay others.

It was like 62 to 56 our lead, so when they capped C, I was like "Wow, that's it, we lost."

I had a game earlier where we started at C spawn and there was only one cap in the entire game: The enemy team capping B.

Mobility has no bearing on sprint speed. The only sprint speed bonuses are from the legs exotic each class has that boosts sprint speed and having the mida weapons set equipped.

>tfw you realize Destiny is more ded than halo
I can't comprehend these feelings bros...

It's a shame. Cuz IB is sorta fun. Really with a few tweaks pvp could be really great.

This general was rightfully dead killed by Monster Hunter World the superior game. Fuck you autists for bumping this thinking you will ever catch the high again from Destiny 1. It's over.

why is everyone so sweaty fuck

If Bungie wanted Destiny to be like Star Wars at one point why haven't we gotten any spin off games or tie in novels? Seems like all they want to sell are t-shirts and shitty macfarlane dolls.

Building my first raiding set for the warlock.
Which would the better exotic to build it around?
Starfire Protocol for rifts and double nades, a more general use Ophidian, for reloads, or a general use EoAW?

I'm leaning to a universally comfortable Ophidian, but when Starfire good - it is good.

>Didn't get the Pulse Rifle last Iron Banner (Time Worn Spire)
>Not interested in Ornaments
>Want the Auto Rifle and the Scout Rifle alongside the Pulse Rifle I didn't get
>Really don't want to have to grind it all just for three weapons

I want the weapons but I don't feel like I can bother when the auto rifle isn't for sale, and every match lost is 2 tokens. That means I have to lose 10 times to get one turn in because my team is usually bad.

bungo fucked up and monster hunter world is fun as hell

Where do you go to get into a pick up group for IB?

Try fortnite

This game just idk it was soo shallow

>Look at all this shit that should've been in the game to begin with!
Fuck nu-bungo

>Queue up for iron banner
>end up joining an ongoing game where our 3 stack is getting utterly BTFO

Select application: Ballistic engagement. Entrenching tool. Avionics trawl. Troll smasher. Stellar sextant. List continues.

Few weapons are balanced this precisely. Once you get a feel for the Multi-Tool it will sit weightlessly in your hand. Firing it will feel less like an action and more like an extension of your will.

The wise man knows his fate. The fool merely finds it.

The weapon gathers data on the target from the impact and spall of solid body shots, setting up a devastating final hit.

“Let them feel every lash, every curse, every touch of malice that they first dealt to me.” -Eris Morn

Here am I, with the power to craft from my enemy's darkest secrets a weapon that could wound them at their core!

So what stays my hand?

When I behold the interiority of these cold, cold fragments, I see blind, squirming creatures. Every wound they give, they feel also upon themselves. Every bite they tear from the Light only deepens, never fills, the raging emptiness behind their terrible mouths.

The voices are as loud as ever. My nightmares just as bitter. My coal-black hatred burns as hot. But I feel something else now. Could it be...

No! I refuse it.

I will build this weapon.

Stay Back at A, even if your idiot teammates go for C they should still spawn at A

>look at all this basic shit that some games get in a weekly update

In... iron banner?

What kind of harebrained scheme have you got in mind this time?

Like many weapons of the Dark Age, the Jade Rabbit was created from hastily reassembled—and often poorly understood—Golden Age technology: in this case, kinetic low-atmosphere propulsion systems in use on Luna settlements. Even the weapon's casing is cut from the plasteel bulwarks of the First Light installation.

The significance of the markings: 玉兔, or “Jade Rabbit,” are unfortunately lost to history.

You can't go wrong with ophidians. If there's no titan the reload rift is good too.

What? IB is all about the daily milestones. All you do is complete it then do the next character. Wins should be your concern if you want the helmet ornament

Out of those 3 EoAW is the best.
Starfire means you have to play Dawnblade when you should be playing Stormcaller. Ophidians are OK for general use, but for DPS you should have a rally barricade and be spamming crouch. If you have access to it go with Nezarec's Sin. Ability energy on ANY void kill is godlike.

Fight your way!

City foundries produce a wide variety of weapons in an attempt to anticipate Guardians' ever-changing needs on the battlefield. But no Guardian can carry all guns at all times.

Enter the Boolean Gemini. Designed by a think tank of Guardians and foundry representatives, the Gemini was designed to be two guns in one, with a flexible design that allows Guardians to toggle between distinct combat styles for maximum efficiency.

Please help me to understand masterwork armor re-rolls.
Specifically, is there any way to, for example, to produce 0-1-2 Legs for a Titan with masterwork rerolls?

When you apply masterworks to a piece of armor it rolls ONE of THREE possible stat sets. There is no way to get 0/1/2. You can get 0/2/1 or 1/0/2, however.

You know what, let this fucking game die. I am reading the redit thread about opt in chat and the amount of pussies terrified of opt out chat because someone might say something mean is absurd. Let this retarded community die it deserves it.

there are people in world of warcraft that their only fun is running arround in ironforge (with genreal chat that reaches every major population center) on a naked bearded tatooed dwarf spamming general chat "niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger"

and they do 1 thing for me i enjoy. they get rid of the special snowflakes that ruin the game. PLEASE OH PLEASE GIVE US MANDATORY GENERAL CHAT.

i want to see an exo running all over tower spamming the general chat that hits tower and farm with "niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger".

The arguments I am reading it's unreal. People who are terrified at the possibility of reading text on a scream that is insulting to them in any way so they would rather censor all communication. At the same time they are indirectly making the claim that the Destiny community is made up of nothing but racists and nazis apparently. This is literally what happens when you let woman into a community.

>Destiny community is made up of nothing but racists and nazis apparently

please do me a favor.. post this here.

I just wanted to say, that as a woman who has dealt with a ridiculous amount of online toxicity (hi dudes who are going to send me dick pics/tell me I'm weak/tell me I should deserve to be raped/whatever else because I revealed I'm female on the internet!!), I greatly prefer chat to be opt-in. Global chat is an abuse vector and for the community to behave like it's not is just privilege on their part, and I'm glad to see that Bungie is being thoughtful about how you implement this.

I don't play Overwatch, by the way. Overwatch's public chat combined with slow response to abuse is enough to make it a place that's not suitable for me.

>I just wanted to say, that as a woman who has dealt with a ridiculous amount of online toxicity (hi dudes who are going to send me dick pics/tell me I'm weak/tell me I should deserve to be raped/whatever else because I revealed I'm female on the internet!!), I greatly prefer chat to be opt-in. Global chat is an abuse vector and for the community to behave like it's not is just privilege on their part, and I'm glad to see that Bungie is being thoughtful about how you implement this.
>
>I don't play Overwatch, by the way. Overwatch's public chat combined with slow response to abuse is enough to make it a place that's not suitable for me.

here's your free (you), now get out

You can reroll one point into mobility, Resilience and Recovery. The perk for the armor stay the same.

So for a 0-1-2 titan armor, you'd need to find something that has a recovery mod and MW it to recovery, so you can have 2 recovery points, 1 resilience and 0 mobility.

It only rerolls the archetype. So you can't fully customize to the extent you want. Titan boots are best as 0/2/1 since the recovery option is 1/0/2. Arms and helmet can be 0/1/2 though.

Why the fuck is the game throwing me into these 2-49 score matches with only 1 teammate?

Can't Saladin just stop the match if theres a big enough score difference and other team is lacking half their members?

You have to hit 100 and be under 10 to get mercied

The fucking thing ends at 90 you dumbfuck

HIGH TENSION BIRI BIRI

>tfw the total posters count is stagnant and its the same small amount of autists trying to make /dg/ a thing

Veeky Forums do i need to do all of these iron banner things on each different class, or does it carry over?

acc wide

The 30 matches? It's shared with all your chars.

I mean for the ornaments.

The game prioritizes matches that have already started when filling slots. Since there's no penalty for leaving, people just dip

So mobility is just...jump height? I've been living a lie.

If my exotic legs already boost jump height then I guess I should be respec'ing for recovery and resilience?

Nice poster, where's the original artwork?

Ornaments and the 30 match milestone all carry over. The engrams turned in to be able to buy each classes armor is individually counted though.

Mobility is jump height and movement speed while not sprinting. So it's rather pointless yeah. Resilience and recovery are the way to go.

>kills you with Better Devils for being a slow piece of shit
Nothing personel kid

So many guns out shoot devils though. They're just not where they used to be in the meta.

>So it's rather pointless
>What is strafing with mida

The perk that gives you bonus ADS strafing DOES NOT stack with mobility. Dunno if its a bug. So if you wanna strafe ADS go ahead, but you'd be more effective with the extra resilience and recovery than with the mida. Also all lightweight weapons get a buff anyways. There's a reason the flawless trials meta looks the way it does ya know.

reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/7ue8hf/pc_public_text_chat_needs_to_be_enabled_by/dtk3sky/?st=jd4vvqkp&sh=92517e86

So glad the chat is opt in. You faggots are bad enough when restricted to this thread.

I just want fuckers to shoot the blight

Fuck you. I just want to get it done quick so I can spam more event completions.

Titan is that way

Na EDZ is comfy. If you care so much about the extra 250 xp you can use your coil.

>he doesn't know the joy of huntarding at witches and instakilling it and doing it heroic two more times

>No! Please! You already took my ghost; please!
What class was this coward?

hunter, obv

This is MY house.
(For those that don't know this is Datto on plebit)

It died once already, I don't know which retard keeps trying to make it. Like dude, even Division general is dead. Destiny general has reached the point where it has so few posts by so few people, you should just post a thread on /v/ when you wanna talk about it.

Has Bungie started trying to fix the game or is it a lost cause? Thinking of buying it on PC, but I feel that it is on an endless downward spiral.

>Has Bungie started trying to fix the game or is it a lost cause?
Yes and Yes. They started fixing it but its a lost cause, because their idea of fixing it is to take a year to give us a couple low priority things from Destiny 1 like scoring in strikes, reducing the chance of repeating the same map/strike if you stay in a playlist, etc...

Release the storm. Hold nothing back.

“Master Rey.”

“Gunsmith... What brings you here?”

“Workin' on a custom piece.”

“Are you?”

“Yep. For a Warlock.”

“Mm. And how are you finding the work?”

“You know. It goes and comes. Memory ain't what it was.”

“Yes.”

“Good to be back in the shop, though.”

“I'm glad of it. Well, then, I suspect you'll find some of my recent research quite interesting.”

“S'why I'm here.”

>cancer the thread

Unfortunately PC is the deadest by a good deal.

You mean fortunately. PC killed this game.

yes or maybe i stopped playing D2 for a while but I want to do IB

Which is a shame, that third party studio that did the port did a great fucking job, I’m ran it on a toaster and it was still good. Shame they had to port such a shit game, waste of their talent.

This is the most pathetic general on this shithole. Let it die already.
It's a shit game, don't waste money on it.