/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

chiaki

goth men

Tsumugi is the mastermind

ass

Animator!

I love Junko!

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

Maki!

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! Her birthday is in two days and I can't wait for our special plans!

I really wish they had just gone through with making all the love hotels at least somewhat romantic, rather than half-assing it for the boys.

I really like how intimidating and creepy Himiko looks like this, its just....unnerving. Would be lovely to have a female character whos the madwoman of the cast.

How can Kirishit even compete?

Never a rarepair!

Other than Junko, you mean...

I love Kirumi!

Baker-chan baked you a cake!

Korekiyo and Ouma's were outright flirtatious/sexual but yeah, me too.

why do Mikakofags and Takeshifags hate each other

Best mage Himiko! I hope you all have a wonderful night! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you back

Junko loves Naegi!

Cute!

Agreed. Its a real shame the boys don't get quite as romantic events as the girls. Also I find it kinda funny how people call out Kiyo's love hotel for the lack of consent with both Angie and Mui go further with forcing themselves on Saihara in their events with Mui even trying to rip his pants off so he can give her babies. Meanwhile Kiyo's even cuts off when hes approaching Saihara with the rope and considering how beautiful he finds ropes, its possible he just tied Saihara up after the fade to black.

How can Sayacunt even compete?

At least WinterDR has that covered.

I sure hope so! But I know Himiko would think you're amazing Himikofriend.

>ASS

Sonia loves despair and I love Sonia!!!

By not being fictional

>parts of fandom makes ouma out to be a crazy stalker/rapist
>Ouma stops and jumps off Saihara when he's clearly not into it
He respects his beloved!

Kiyo tying up Saihara, jerking off for a bit at him and then just leaving him like that is a fucking hilarious image.

Yup, aside from Junko and Monaca.

I'm retarded

Thank you so much makifriend! Thats the most I could ever ask for.

Take your shot, /drg/!

nyamami

Don't talk about yourself like that.
No need to thank me, I'm just speaking the truth.

I mean, I don't have a problem with the lack of consent since it's supposed to be them fantasizing (frankly I can't imagine Miu actually being that assertive in reality). But it does kinda feel silly that Rantaro's fantasy is not romantic in the slightest (even Ryoma's, Gonta's, and Kaito's have something if you really squint).

Ouma suddenly stopping and running off at the end of his event was pretty funny.

Thanks Mikan!

I like to think he realized that Saihara wasn't into it and forcing him isn't fun, or that he was playing as a joke up until he actually got a boner and had to split before Saihara noticed.

time to kill some Yakuza whores

t. Hajime

Noncon lesbian femdom

Both of those are interesting interpretations.

garbage upon garbage upon garbage

Hot but I'd like to see Kaede lay waste to Tenko who gets into it later on with the force of a thousand suns.

EAT
THE
CAKE
HOST
KUN

Baker isnt the mastermind, that would be as much of a hack twist as Tsumugi being mastermind

Would rub.

Naegi loves Junko!

NO, THAT'S WRONG!

>no means yes and seesaw means harder

So its the mime then?

new Kyoko bondage pic

This shit's hilarious I gotta post a comic I found too.

Jesus wut?

>lewdposting in /drg/

Go back to /trash/, user:

Man she would look great with a psycho jenny face.

YOU LOVE HER

Even still thank you. I also can't wait for you and maki to enjoy her birthday.

Domesticated Ooum

There is no nudity. Its just wholesome bondage fun that the whole family can enjoy

A pleasant boy that cleans up his dishes after dinner.

How am I supposed to read this?

Left to right user

Thank you! She's usually not one for special plans (as simple as this one is) but I hope it makes her happy anyway!

>New
>Filename
Also that shading disgusts me.

No, it'll actually be fencer-chan.

with a mirror

>oom normal boy with normal family
>oom being forced to fix his hair for family holidays
>oom's normal family telling him how cute his baby face and "eccentric" style is
>oom smiling pitifully for family pictures before hiding in his room and listening to blood on the dance floor and updating his last.fm scrobbles

He's doing his best to make this thread the best! Thank you Oum!

Fools, it's obvious who the Winter DR mastermind is!

Pic related

Sayaka did nothing wrong!

Oh my god, he looks like a fucking dweeb. I want to bully the shit out of this kid.

I wanna rape it

Junko Enoshima doesn't exist in the Winter DR universe.

POLICE

Rantaro sailing his boat to McDonald's to feed his little brothers Shuichi and Kokichi

either the debater, rival, survivor, or somebody that makes sense (mime could work also)

C-cute!

Watch out, Ouma's psychotic bitch from youtube will witch-hunt and report you now.

Bitch

NO

You said it, brother.

Are you trying to anger SHATanon?

if we dont have a Junko being mastermind joke by Monokuma i will be disappointed,
Monokuma could say
"Wow I thought it would be Junko, guess I was wrong" or
"Wow for once the mastermind is not Junko"
somebody asks whos that and Monokuma reploes, oh no, nobody important

t. YNALC DICE

That's not really funny.

ouma would be that boy who has his first gay hookup at the bible camp his parents sent him to because he was getting too unruly during the summer

>one of the "choose between three options" minigames for picking the mastermind
>one of the wrong answers is Junko Enoshima

Neither Junko being not-mastermind, you people think you're clever but you it ain't.

Makoto's bitch