>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
>PTS is live with next update, coming with transmog and housing storage
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes. And the thread is worth keeping alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=r4LyoUGxVd8
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
esoui.com/downloads/info1482-VotansAdvancedSettings.html
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26299?Crown-Store-Showcase-–-February-2018
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26303?utm_source=SocialMedia&utm_medium=bitly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>===
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>===
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>===
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?

I'm seriously beginning to question if we can even support these threads to 750 posts anymore. What happened?

People play the game too much.

We're all on smoke break here at EU

Looks like this is the end boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=r4LyoUGxVd8

remove ayrenn

dedder than ever

I WANT DRAGON BONES NOW ZOS!

GIVE IT TO ME NOW!

RELEASE IT!

Is Slimecraw okay for a petsorc or should I just stick with Illambris?

Slimecraw won't do you much good unless your healer is retarded,

;_;

anka ra poly :3

i've been questing lower craglorn and this has me moist

zos keeps nerfing things that are fun, and takes too long to release content
this game has no waifus so the degenerates stay away
there isn't much to discuss about the new update. it's another pve guild only update that 10% of the community is even going to bother completing on vet hm also the sets are kind of mediocre
They keep changing combat after everyone has already gotten used to the previous combat changes. Even though most of the playerbase just wants pre morrowind resources back. (seriously stop trying to turn this into some ultra tactical mmo. it's not happening)
pvp rapes pve despite getting no actual performance changes to it
also pvp nodes are getting nerfed

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
well done, OP, but i've gotta dock you a couple points. A-
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

not that i know of. anyway, "actual" AA can be turned on in the settings, it's just that light shining off edges makes it freak out and get all... sparkly

the guy who always bumps with pictures of girls (mostly dunmer) with those distinctive (steam?) filenames has barely been around, if at all. i don't recall seeing his stuff, recently. i normally do a ton of life support, and i've barely been around, myself. the rest of our regular bumpers, i don't know. i'm sure they do what they can. maybe rl just sucks for everyone, right now

I haven't been around due to work and fuck all happening before the pts is released. Once it's released we'll have more lore and cool shit to show off.

Will be even better next patch when the storm atronach gets buffed.

So would Maw of the Infernal be decent at all, or is Illambris the best monster set for petsorcs?

>been playing for nearly a year now
>still don't own a guar

>riften famous for RP

This explains some awkward times I have had recently...

>Alcast put sorc tanks, dk healers and other non meta stuff on his page
holy shit

>You actually hold a soul gem when you res someone
holy shit

>Lord warden will comment on you returning to Imperial City Prison if you have him equipped
holy shit

What does he say?

goodnight skutals

Wonder if this thread will be ded when I wake up.

>Do you return here to mock me, wretch? I assure you I will free myself and then free the life from your mortal shell.
>Again? Do you come here to mock me, wretch?"
>I will return to power here, one day. And you will regret it, mortal.
>One day I'll be free. I'll tear you to pieces and return you here, where you will suffer agony unending.
>You are foolish to return to this place. Why tempt fate twice?

He's pretty butthurt over how Imperial Prison ends.

Why the fuck is the imperial model so ugly?

I want my crowns back.

>he bought it with crowns
Everyone. Everyone point and laugh!

Summerset announcement when?

hella rude

Summer

Will barbie simulator save tesog?

can't be bothered to find pics across three computers while I still haven't sorted my files. also been playing swtor and want to get my alts up to maxed inventory while my one month is up. Zeni has got nothing on EA advanced jewery.

I predict an influx of waifu posting, the lack of which has always been a blessing and a curse for this general.

>wants pre morrowind resources back
Absolutely disgusting.

oh I'm sorry, I want to actually use the skills in a game which is "Elder Scrolls but with skills"

I like finite resources.

it isn't really finite resources, just more stupid heavy attacking required

Oh hey, how do you feel about CP vs NOCP pvp? Can you guess which I prefer more?

no-CP for you
I prefer CP atm partially because no-CP ADominion feels like 10 players at peak and because "moar skills" but the cp-system is shit fundamentally and does not accomplished what is being promoted for.

>Aldmeri Dominion Zerg in every pvp bracket, every day, forever
>tfw EP and just want caltrops unlocked

finally got a better gig, trying to make the game look better
so is this really worth the hassle?

Fashion posting at least has a degree of originality. Waifu posting is just lazy premades wearing lazier slutwear. Speaking of, new slutwear coming today.

I only bother with the MIP whatever

Use this for easy mode as well as on-the-fly changes.
esoui.com/downloads/info1482-VotansAdvancedSettings.html

duchess personality is pretty hot

new goy here i have no idea what to do can some na goys help out?

Make sure when you hit level 10 you go into cyrodiil and just do the intro quest, even if you don't want to pvp right away. Gives one or two skill points, and a mount/runspeed self buff from alliance war skill tree.

p sure this is actually more clothes than the argonian shit

goddamn this is some good shit

elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26299?Crown-Store-Showcase-–-February-2018

>7 and 15 day research scroll
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
THIS IS LAST GODDAMN STRAW ZOS!!!
fuck this p2w trash game, literally just buy BiS: the patch; I'm done.

>Best in Slot: the patch
wat
>Zenimax is letting people pay exorbitant amounts of money because they're impatient; this somehow affects me but everything else that fit this description didn't
>max research is the real game and now you can pay to win it!
lad.

I'm socially inept and even I can sense the sarcasm coming from this post.

maybe i've spent too much time on the official forums

Just got this game after a depressing attempt to get back into WoW after a 8 year break. It's quite comfy. Considering switching to the NA servers though since I'm an RPfag and the RP forum for the NA server seems to be a good bit more lively than the EU one.

Just remember.
R I F T E N
I
F
T
E
N

Why won't they just make a RP server?
All RP and ERP fags would just fuck off to separate server so both non-RP and RP fags would be happy.
Surely all those 50$ cosmetics produce enough money to make another server.

Is it just me or is combat in this game insanely basic? Every non-boss encounter I'm using 4 attacks including buffs. For bosses I'm cycling through maybe 6.

>Why don't they just install 6 more servers?

given their whole "megaserver" model, i think being able to choose an "RP phase" would be even easier

how experienced are you with The Elder Scrolls? serious question

If we're talking about overworld pve, it's braindead. There's more focus on reacting and positioning than anything else.

aw snap, lads, we better get ON this. look at that hottay. someone go get our /tesg/ bros and let's ROCK HARD

>2k crowns
My boner can't justify that.

>Slut wear + lizard cum on her face
hmmm

not even 30 minutes out and someone already got a golden bukkake in it.

welp

>that unhappy expression
i have a folder for that

Summerset's gonna be at the superbowl, lads!

Does it due well?

Dye*

1. It's always shiny
2. Channels are the dress, the silver lines in the picture, belt and boots. The golden part can't be dyed
3. Dark colors look good, the lighter the weirder is looks

>take a look at the death mask because why not
>1k fucking crowns
For a shitty skull hood
Shits 3-500 crowns too expensive. Goddamn these jews man

What you can turn on in the settings is not actual AA, but a blur filter to hide jagged edges. I'd rather have those than blur, but ideally the game would allow real AA, not just post processing AA.

If you're talking about one of the old, expensive AA methods, you can try forcing it on in your video card drivers.

We have pantsu. I repeat, we have pantsu

for me, it's just the utter edge of it and the fact that i think it can be made to match perfectly with the Telvanni Master Wizard costume

i really don't buy that, friendo

l-lewd

this

and here's the most garish example i could make for you. Vehk's Mystic Blue, Atmoran Bronze, Ironweed Violet

why do i do so low damage to val hazak even on weak points is he just high defences?

>Always shiny
Option to change texture texture when?

How do I stop rerolling characters and at least finish one faction

don't have autism

No can do

have fun with them alts then :^)

elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26303?utm_source=SocialMedia&utm_medium=bitly

how many writs were the storage items worth on the pts?

I can't wait for BGs to be on the menu again with the next patch. And with AP gain comparable to Cyrodiil, too. Fucking excellent.

>Equipment writs
>Autistically specific or rare epic set items
>Echanting writs
>just make a ruen lmao
k

>the little one is dunmer style
>the big one is argonian

what are you talking about

i don't like where this is going

i have to go take a nap

writs are stupid and i hate them, as someone who has too much catching up to do.

Tfw I'll have to wait until next Halloween to buy this qt3.14

I fear the new magicka proc sets. Mag NBs and Mag DKs are going to be absurd. Why did they have to do this?

mag dk is DEAD