/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Best girl edition

Chose Felina as a waifu >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/28938
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/28939
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/28940
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would definitely pick Felina over Natalya

Disgusting

and the redditor wonders why nobody likes xir

Same. Cutest female in Bloodborne.

>implying the redditor makes oc
>implying the redditor has acknowledged /bbg/'s opinion on them

Could we not joke about this?
She's my girlfriend and I'd rather not get jealous

I am somewhat new to Bloodborne and I am new to this general.
What's the deal with BL98? This general seems to conflicted about it. What's wrong with 100? or 120?
Why is 50 vit so essential? Why not 40? 45?
What is the Boogeyman?

Do we really have to use this thread?

The question remains: who's the best husbando?

Ygorl. Nobody else compares.

t. Redditor fag who literally names ximself mommy

>implying I'm nat

>Implying you aren't

From previous thread: Avoids Reddit 150s, can invade 80s, avoids being invaded by 120s, can co-op with 65-148 without passwords. 120 is fine imo, that's the general meta outside of here. 98 is like 100 but with those level range benefits, if you don't care about the ranges then feel free to go 100. 50 isn't essential, it's more than enough. 40 is usually the minimum we recommend, 45 is ideal

98 is the highest that can invade down to BL80 while also being out of the Reddit invasion range
Yharnamite by far
Cute, mysterious, good taste in memes, *roars*, is swede
Ygorl is a close second though
>implying that's me

Greg "I will block you for winning in FC" or

Yharnamite is a huge faggot and so are you. This general has gone downhill ever since you got here. I'd take 1000 sponges if it meant we could get rid of you and turdnog.

Looks like the IP count is picking up again. People tired of MHW already?

>in regular dungeon with host
>host steps on trap I wasn't paying attention to
>get hit with flaming bolt and left with 1 hp
45 vit 2 clock master race

Can anyone check the League Staff for me? I think it's bugged.
I like spelunking Depth 4 Dungeons with him.

>tfw I have player name IDs turned on
>block anyone who proves to be too much of a challenge for my character
>only keep people who are easy kills for me unblocked
>only match with Gregor now

It's working fine for me
>Alba at 23
>Hibiki at 26
Wew lads

Please save us

El Shigger

Will reboot, hoping to fix the problem, then.

Wow, what a fucking mess, see you guys tomorrow.

Just trying to get through as fast as I can for the last trophy. About to run for shadows of yharnam if anyone wants in. WARNING I'M KIND OF DRUNK

Ringing bbg at the forbidden woods lamp

There's only so many things to do on Chameleon Chaser

Reminder that you should report druidposter for spamming unrelated images.

Me

Ringing.

ringing

>reporting the best poster ITT

>range banned from reporting
what the fuck

what if druid is a mod

you're already full, aren't you?

G-g-guys, I can see Amygdalas clinging to buildings and houses all over the city where I live. What the fuck do I do?

light the incense and stay inside
lock down everything
don't open up for outsiders
continue shitposting

>2807

Are your feet as fat as your wits? Take the plunge!

ringing. was full but an invader fucked it

Find some outsider and go on a xenophobic rant. Definitely do not stay inside.

Was farming for radials and got an oos triangle with 31.5 blunt and 3%stam increase. Would that be considered a good find for a strength build?

Yes but they can go up to 32.6% (boss watchers drop them)
That one is great however. Just need 2 more of 30.4%+ to have a hard hitting blunt weapon like Boom Hammer or Cutter

W-What

>hear and see that ludwig is some fuckhuge horse that will annihilate you
>kill him in one try
>dont hear much about laurence besides the fact that hes just cleric beast
>die countless times and drop the game, yet to pick it up for about a month now
what gives bbg?

At byrgenwyrth ringing now

Everyone forgets about Laurence

I watched some girl annihilate Laurence on a blind run with the Burial Blade first try. She seemed to have even less trouble than me on repeated playthroughs. As I was watching the fight the words "A masterpiece that defined the entire array of weapons" played in my head.

delete this

The Burial Blade is just really fucking good at hitting giant monsters in all their weak spots at the same time, breaking all their limbs. Gehrman knew his shit.

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/28938

This look okay for mostly PvE but if I felt like PvP I should be able to hold my own?

>98

Living up to Waste of Skin I see

I'm not that good at the game, does it look okay though?

>tfw im str/arc (first run)
should i prepare the bullet

I'm just playing with you. It's fine, bump VIT to 45 and then put ARC at 25.

You won't get much mileage out of the Arc you invested, would be better spent bringing Blt to 8 for the Repeating Pistol and putting the rest into End or something, or maybe Skl for viscerals

Do this
fuck 25 Arc, repeating pistol would be better

Does amy arm get okay scaling with arcane or should I go with what suggested? I don't really plan on using tools, I just did that since I saw it gets a C scaling in arc.

If you're building it for Amy Arm, don't. The ARC scaling on AA and Burlal Blade are nonexistent. If you want to go Amy Arm, go 50/25

>invest 14 points in skill for a dank 18 AR boost
No. Amy Arm is pure strength.

Military Veteran would be a better starter, less Arc and 13 Skl opens up a couple weapons as well as Cannon

Anyone want to help me with BLB in lower Pthu? Ringing at the lamp.
bbg44

What is /bbg/ doing RIGHT NOW?
>waiting for host to progress and knock down big brain so I can finally attack them

So should I do 50 vit 58 str 15 end? Does AA take a lot of stamina? I had it before but I don't honestly remember cus I mained the pizza cutter

Pretty lights

50 VIT, 50 STR, and base END. If you're not comfortable then go with 15 END

The Amy Arm isn't a huge stamina hog, but some other Str weapons are, and this is a pure Str build. It really depends if you want to do more PvE or PvP. You don't need a whole lot for PvP since you aren't chaining attacks are frequently. In PvE FRCs some extra stam can save your life, but it all comes down to stamina management.

Don't go past 50 Str, do something like MV: 40+/10+/50/13+/7/6, you could fit 50/20 Vit/End, 8 Blt if you want Repeating Pistol and still have a spare point. If you wanna use Wheel, you could do Violent Past: 50/20/50/12/6/10 which puts you right at 98

I might do it just for the hell of it, I usu run

Already have a 98 wheel build so I didn't plan on using it. Maybe Boom Hammer? It does make since to have a point in BLT for the pistol though.

Going to start Hintertomb if you want to join me for that as well.

Boom Hammer is fine on either build too. Ideal is 50/25 Str/Skl but you won't lose much damage with less Skill

Still running, ringing at yahhahhah ghoul village

Sure.

Still there?

Fleshing out a section of my magic system for my world building hobby/project.

Doing the 4th depths

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/28939

okay friends does this look good for the final build? Amy Arm / Boom Hammer (AA cus I liked it before, BH since I've never used it). Whether the gains are worth it or not in SKL, it'll still improve viscerals correct?

What a fucking embarrassing OP.

First Hintertomb now. At the layer 1 lamp.

local man found down for literally anything

I tried to tell you Amy Arm is pure strength, I tried. All I can do is try.

Bah I didnt even know i didnt have that chalice

SKL 25 why.
Put it into VIT and END

More Skill will increae visceral damage, looks good just start with Military Veteran instead if it isn't too late. The rest of the points could go to End, 45 Vit with 2 Clocks is perfect imo

I thought this was Loran exclusive?

help me with multiple fiery doggos! pass hotdog, layer 1 of 39a5b7tc beckoning now!

I thought ur mom was dad-exclusive

I am very interested in this. I gave up on mine when the region I pertained to in NationStates died out like 4 years ago
Holy neat
NG+ whatever Gehrman?
Gotta set up a savescum though cuz I still want to be in what NG cycle I'm in afterwards lol

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/28940

This better? I haven't started yet I'm still in character creator.

No one is here yet. The chalice is in central Pthu layer 2 pre-lamp if you want to get it.

Still ringing bbg at yahahaha village. These fucking red witches are my kryptonite.

50 max for VIT, 45 is acceptable.
15 max for END, 20 is wasteful.