/xgg/ - Xenogames General #100

CENTURY EDITION

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/
Add 'htmlview' behind the URL for a lightweight interface

>XBC2 Artbook link
drive.google.com/open?id=1l8EuZcAvfNAVKyHuK6bSr5NxpiaUdXYD
e-hentai.org/g/1168674/90d830fe38/

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/DPHdsLNL

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/truezelda/comments/6ghvwc/explaining_enemy_scaling_in_botw_xpost_rzelda/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Praxis' perfect feet.

This is the last /xgg/, I hope you'll cherish it

First for monogamy canon wife

Reminder Pyra is fat.

>tfw still no kora webms

>ywn drown Kora in your cum

This is Homura (Awakened), say something nice about her!

>100 generals
>1 million sales

Been a pretty good run. Wish more anons did artwork. Not enough comfy Nia/Dromarch

Is this post-coitus?

in all the right places*

No because Nia will never have sex

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that makes it the first million seller since Xenosaga I.

Daily reminder that Rex with Pyra and Mythra is the only wae.

I hate her design so much. It could have at least been lewd in a tasteful way instead of trash

She's a valley girl, what do you expect.

Chorizo pls.

What's an example of tasteful lewd?

Shh, Kora is sleeping.

Hello Homura (Awakened), I always find you the most useful when I do a chain attack.

>implying Nia won't end up accepting doggy style from Dromarch

The first Xenoblade might've sold more than that, if I recall correctly.

Who cares, we have a bit of everything in XB2 anyway. There are other girls if you're looking for "tasteful lewd" like Kagutsuchi/Brighid

Fix her ass hanging out and it's not too bad

>The first Xenoblade might've sold more than that, if I recall correctly.
Maybe if you count the 3DS version numbers with it, but I wasn't.

The only foursome I'll allow.

EARTH, GIVE ME STRENGTH.

I'm not one too complain about big boobed anime girls, but pic related is my limit. Her outfit doesn't even match her shtick

A lot of XB2 is garish like that. I don't hate sexy designs but I prefer they be cool if anything. Stuff like Brighid's outfit passes, most don't.

I agree. She's definitely duking it out for the position of worst designed blade.

Wulfric is destined for Zenobia though.

I wanna put my face inside her hood and kiss her on the mouf
intention was pre-coitus
yeah they're giving me some trouble. I kinda wanna just draw Nia hugging and burying her face in his thick, thick fur and clinging to his underside. I'm sure something more will come, but not right away
thanks for posting this over and over. I feel the goods every time I see it

>same fire silhouette has passed by multiple times now
Fuck whatever blade that is, it keeps taunting me whenever I roll a common core.

MR. PARTY-WIDE +120 DMG DAGAS!

She needs some girth for childbearing

Which one, the fire at the top, or the two fires at the shoulders?

I want to watch Pyra or Mythra masturbate

It's Perceval.

Do the Japanese have the option to download the English voice pack, and if so are there reverse-weebs who just yum up those British accents?

I want to watch Pyra and Mythra masturbate each other.

I want to do my second playthrough with Japanese voices, but I also want to understand the in/post battle banter. Am I correct in the assumption that there's currently no way to get subtitles for the battle dialogue?

which is still masturbation!
if they didn't change names, I'd be down for that if I was turning japanese I really think so. Just nice to hear something in another tongue and pick up some useful language stuff.

even if they did, the subtitles would be for the english versions, and something tells me these were changed more than anything, so you wouldn't be getting much

No, they don't. The Switch is region free though.

>Newt is the last blade I need
>her fiery silhouette keeps taunting me
>every time I see it early, I know I'm not getting her
This blows.

At the top.
I’ll get that fuck one day, passed by 5 times in a row now.
Already have him.

I think its been well established by now that no matter who your last one may be, it absolutely sucks for everyone to try and get it.

It's probably statistically provable that one's last blade is the most difficult (takes the most core crystals) to get. It would take a ton of runs and would be a complete pain in the ass for just one person to do though

if there's one thing I know, it's not to underestimate weaponized autism. That one guy actually figured out exactly how breath of the wild keeps score and decides when to update all the enemies in the world. Can you even imagine how long that took? you don't have to. He kept notes. he SHOWED HIS WORK.

So where are the turbo autists for this game?

indoors

In this thread, arguing about the green girl

... Got a link? I'd like to see this, because I've dumped something like 160 hours into BotW myself.

Sure probably some calculations plus RNG.

The number of trials you'd have to do to obtain statistically significant data is absolutely absurd, and would require at the very least hundreds, if not thousands of hours of gameplay. Or if someone figures out how to properly datamine Switch games that route could be pursued as well

Newt de arimasu~

sorry, I don't even remember anything except that it was on reddit

reddit.com/r/truezelda/comments/6ghvwc/explaining_enemy_scaling_in_botw_xpost_rzelda/
I would just copy paste it, but I don't really feel like making multiple posts

Requesting the image compilation pic that has a bunch of beautiful screenshots from Xenoblade X

This one?

No it's like a 3x3 compilation and each screenshot does a really great job of displaying te graphical prowess of the game, as well as the game's world

It's not 3x3 but hey

>Walking through noctilum
>Flower pops out of the ground
>Uncontrollable starts playing
>Die
I missed this game

>see woim in the distance
>the fuck?
>walk over there
>nothing
>huh okay. I must have been seeing things. I mean surely there's not just a big pop-up woim OH SON OF A BOOKER FROM GARFIELD AND FRIENDS U.S. ACRES, IT IS A GIANT POPUP WOIM
and dead

Pink Shirt Mim-chan takes me back.

I just wandered back into the old discord... man..

TOPPLE EM
LAUNCH EM

Did it successfully make the world feel alive and dangerous instead of a jrpg escalator?

who do you think the party will be for the DLC?

Addam/Mythra
Lora/jin and haze
????/Brighid
Amalthus/Minoth (temporary)

Neat

Yes it did. Especially with how schizophrenic the locations of enemy levels was at times.

BREAKY BREAKY
TUMBLY TUMBLY
LAUNCHY LAUNCHY

What is the probability on rolling your last rare blade? Ive went through at least 400 mixed cores trying to get KOS-MOS .

>Running megalance back attack memes on Nia so I only have break on dromarch
>Rex is my healer so I only have topple on pyra
>Morag's dodge tanking bringing more break and smash from katanas and brigid
Kind of hate the reaction implementation

What was she thinking here?

>Awww yiss, he's in a dere mood. Gon' git sum /ss/ t'night

>I'm going to rock his world

Kind of!
In retrospect that does kind of explain that doesn't it. I never really thought of it that way. To me it was just entire swaths of enemies you never bothered with because it was unthinkable that you'd get there at a low enough level
now then again.. it does mean that if you managed to get there, you could survive fighting those low-levelers and build yourself up and intentionally do things sort of out of order, but you still couldnt really

Glad you like it but holy shit it is hard figuring out the poses of girl-tiger sex
I might just draw a separate neckbite and then draw mating that doesn't have neckbiting.

Think of how animals fuck, and then put a human in that position. It helps to have a model on hand for the animal. Any of the same order should work.

Does Tora actually fuck Poppi or what

no I do

I love how wonderfully beautifully low-poly this game is in a few places and how little it detracts

>Does a microjew fug a robotic onahole he gave the model designed after an elementary schooler a disappearing bikini

Man, it makes you wonder just how many people remember N64 quality

right, but as I've said a couple times, the problem is the scale
Nia's torso is less than half the length of Byakko's. Now yeah he can curl up enough to lick his own junk, so he can curl up enough to bite her neck while giving her the barbs, but... it looks awkward and I don't know where to put his paws. I think I'm going to change it to a more human-doggystyle thing

A lot of people are suggesting maybe n64-retro-chic will come into popularity soon. I really hope so because I'd love to learn low-poly shit and make some games. Everything about posing and animation gets so much simpler in situations like that, but modern technology and sensibility can let you cheat as much as you want.. say, swapping parts of the model as needed, or using super high-res textures.
or one could go the rockman DASH route and have aliased pixel art on the models making it look animetastic.

Pixel art's been going for years. It still comes down to if the gameplay is good they'll bite.

It's more like Poppi's the one fucking him

I hope you're aware that I was saying that in the context of "It will be the next big thing like pixel art"

yeesh am I the only one who gets harlequin ichthyosis feels from the seams in her artificial skin?

I have Electra and Kassandra on Rex since he gets tons of aggro anyway

What role are you running him as? Knucks and greataxes can roll good physical defenses without sacrificing role or effectiveness

Have one where he's on his back too

Did anyone else really like the Chapter 1 boat exploration? The whole opening chapter felt really strong. Then the game just kind of drags on for 6 chapters until Morytha in terms of environs I liked.

thought about that too. Wouldnt even have to be all that sexual just like her naked and lying on him like a big fluffy rug
I wish he didn't have those damned armor pieces but they are pretty cool. and not hard to draw, just not fun at all to plan out poses with. I mean blades can take their clothes off, we know that..
I'm going to have to look at some references to draw "lying on fur" properly.

It seems like farming Holy Necklaces from the Indoline Loyalists at the World Tree is pretty damn profitable, is salvaging still superior?

>salvaging still superior?
Yep, especially when you get lucky and see premium cylinders in the store.

I was really surprised we didn't get much in the way of dungeons at all
I remember before I knew what titans actually were in this game I read a NG+ preview that said "2 new titans" and I was like wha
and now nothing is saying that so that is probably unlikely

Gormott was nice imo. The tide changes and all the tunnels added a lot of dimension to it.

Uruya had a huge ui issue with no tracking the dive points and also fairly linear so it was a pest

Do the holy necklaces make a couple million a half hour?

oh god those fucking tunnels. gormott seemed to have so much hidden in plain sight, but in the long run it was really just a few things. His left side was so disappointing. There were so many beefgates with nothing hidden behind them except maybe really low-level loot chests