/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #256

The succ-u-bus has arrived

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Tag Duel Tournament is underway. The Master difficulty is now unlocked
>Golden Bamboo Sword will be limited to 1 on the 5th of February.
>A 'Chazz-a-thon' and the next KC cup are planned for early February
>Espa Roba and Dr.Crowler are coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new, unknown Legendary Duelist will appear early March

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eMctSaKkS7E?t=635
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me Rebecca Jewnami

konami will fear the samurai

More cute archtypes when

I'm going to marry that tour guide.

Isn't there a gif of that with Jaden beating the shit out of Jim and Johan

That torso and those legs do not match.

wow, 4 posts and 3 of them are waifu retards,
go infect another general

No.

literally nothing wrong with generic xyzs. anyone can use them and opens up a lot of options for more variety in play

WHEN?!?!?!?!?!

Joey's sister is a slut.

too bad for you, she only dates italian douchebags

When are Helios?

Not her fault she couldn't see the dick, she was blind.

Alright , latefag here that has accumulated a sizeable collection. When are we getting Marik and Bonz ? I came just after Bonz event finished. I really want Marik for some Lord Poisons due to some insane idea for a deck.

Say something nice about Seto.

Yes, please.

Literally the only one that would be good at all in DL is Trishula, and good luck getting him out. Dewloren is cucked by Econ, Windstorm, etc, and Gungnir would just make people run Ultimate Providence or Divine Wrath. Gimme Raiho instead.

Bonz is coming sometime later this month, Marik who knows when we're getting him again but probably 2-3 months until he's added to the gate.

oh my god just let me play the fucking game without having to deal with gay ass burn players

/dlg/ does not support pedophilia, only financial scams and fraud.

My only problem with them is that level 4 had all the good xyzs for some reason. Synchro encouraged having a variety of monsters at different levels so you could summon different synchros, but with xyz most people just loaded up a bunch of level 4s and were good.

every general also has at least one of your kind.
don't feel special nerd

is that other dmg a real card?

something nice about Seto

Gagaga Girl.

the perfect duel links archetype

STEELSWARM its meh at everything

nope, they have an easier time accessing their stuff, they have the perfect balance of power and speed of summoning, Rank 7 has a lot of power, Rank 10 and Rank 12 have a lot of game enders, but good luck getting the necessary materials to summon them fast (one of them needs 3 level 10 to be summoned for fuck's sake), there are a lot of Rank 4s because Level 4 is probably the most common level

i hope she will be added in the game then

then wait for Zexal, she is part of Yuma's deck

how long is that gonna take tho? there still a lot of things they need to release for gx

did I hear... rank 10?

considering that GX still has a lot of stuff, we don't know when (if) 5D's world will be added and even then wait if the game survives the white invasion, not anytime soon

Answer to today’s challenge?

rata here
when they say duel links what is exactly the link? is it an acronym? a literal link? the URL to konami's website? we may never know.

Place Harpie's Hunting Ground, use Powerful Rebirth to summon Dancer and destroy Divine Wrath. Use Parallel Twister on Rebirth to destroy an Ojama. Summon and resummon Dancer and destroy Wild Tornado on your side to get another Ojama. Tribute summon Birdman Joe and use Tribute to the Doomed with Hunting Ground now in your hand again to deal with the last Ojama and attack directly to win.

activate hhgs
activate rebirth to summon wind waifu
destroy divine wrath
activate twister send rebirth destroy one ojama
activate wind waifu's effect, destroy one tornado and one ojama
summon whatever that guy's name is and use tribute to destroy the last ojama

fuck off brainlet

Thank you,

Harpie Dancer’s effect confused me, I didn’t know you could technically have 2 normal summons with her.

look at how many gems i have lol haha

Rata is best and purest waifu

DUDE

EPIC WIN! ROFL

>not checking your 5 friend requests
It's almost like you actually have a life or something.

WHOA BRO, THATS LIKE, SUPER MLG STUFF. IM GOING TO POST THIS ON REDDIT LOL

also dont be a dumbass and chain rebirth to your activated field spell or else youll fail because of how chains resolve

Also don't chain powerful rebirth to hhg it will cause it to miss timing and you won't activate hhg destruction effect

>when you're retarded and post in the dead thread

>Ancient Fairy Dragon is now Forbidden in the OCG

Luna is coming to Duel Links when the 5Ds update comes right guys..... guys?

all three are trash

Stardust and Black Rose will have issues too

Duel quiz challenge confused me because I thought you had to somehow activate wild tornado to set powerful rebirth again to activate it this turn.

play hhg
act powerful rebirth --> harpie dancer --> destroy divine wrath
act harpie dancer --> destroy wild tornado --> destroy 1st ojama
play parallel twister --> send hhg to gy --> destroy 2nd ojama
tribute summon joe
play tribute to the doomed --> discard powerful rebirth --> destroy 3rd ojama

when?

Just pretend you're him when you play Tea

Fuck Crump and fuck Nightmare penguins.

Who do you take me for? LittleKuriboh?

>Light Hex Seal
>trash

You poor fool

Who non-meta here?

No but I have a possession fetish so I thought that little filler was hot

>16 years old
>already has a nice rack

Yugi would be a lucky guy if he had the balls to date her.

Do you think they'd release a macro cosmos or D.D. Fissure related deck? Wouldnt that be really broken?

Doesn't rata not like trains much anymore though?

Bakura has an unused voiceline for Macro Cosmos in the files so it's likely we'll see it at some point.

Dr. Banner or Amnael is probably already going to be in the game, so that'd be thrown in with his deck.

He likes Ojama Lime.

Actually rewatching the video with those lines Bakura has a line for D.D. Fissure too so we're definitely getting them at some point. Seeing as Bakura is probably going to have Necroface released related to him at some point there will probably be an event around him using those.

youtu.be/eMctSaKkS7E?t=635

I hpe so honestly, there's just something really really fun about a defensive and/or self milling banishment deck.

Necroface is going to lead to some REALLY stupid shit isn't it. It'll probably be limitted to one because if there's even 2 in a deck that leads to a possible half deck milling. It would be stupid fun but broken.

That harpy ojama quiz is stupidly hard.

>I tribute myself
what did he mean by this?

Aki has canonically the biggest tatas out of the MGs and she is the same age as Anzu, well at least during DS

why do i love bakura's english voice so much

>Kaiba has lines for CHAOS EMPEROR DRAGON

it isn't pedo, it's hebe, get your sexual deviations straight

Too bad he got nerfed hard, the TCG still hasn’t released the updated version.

>Mai's summoning of Ra for Ishizu
k

Support all waifus.

Holy shit, my favorite card is going to be in the game, yay!

user...

> xyzs
good shit
best summoning method

I would argue that it's the worst one, even Pendulum and Link are better, but oh well

Challenge 3 is actually brety hard

...At least you're honest, user.

>tfw rank match
>forgot to off my auto-win mod
>error
>lose

Its already in the game.
Yami Yugi level 40 has it or some shit.
Doesn't mean we will ever get it, I hope we don't.

Keep in mind some of these lines are for AI only cards, level 40 Bastion has Magic Cylinder and has a line for it already.

destiny draw should be once per duel

why

If it is made easier to activate, sure. Far easier, actually, since some decks have lots of LP gain and use Destiny Draw for numerous DD uses.

I remember when I used this image to convince everyone Super Kaiba was coming. It was so easy back then

>no Super Kaiba
>Super Chazz next week

Truly, this is the best timeline

Challenge #3 is fucking great. Simple enough, and easy to get a grasp of what needs doing. Just a matter of timing/order correctly.

>Megamorph BEWD
das it

Guys i have 3 ur tickets that expire next month
What should I get?
Things that could be interesting would be Vanguard or Delta, or DMG/DM/BEWD, maybe Kaibaman or Supervise

What the fuck, it happened again. Did I just get lucky with tardKaiba or did they change his AI again?

how about you gets something that you can't get easily in another way

When?

enlighten me, unironically