/tsg/- The Sims General

Suffering Edition

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Discord
discord.gg/gca3d84

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/
carls-sims-4-guide.com/

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL
pastebin.com/pEb284bZ

>Mods and Custom Content: A lot is out of date

pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sims4studio.com/thread/7788/necrodogmtsands4s-studio?page=3
youtube.com/watch?v=w2vLEQno9Ks
simscommunity.info/social/resources/livestream-without-tech-guru-career.250/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This zombie skin makes me wish we had actual zombies like in TS2. Roleplaying a zombie just isn't as fun.

sims4studio.com/thread/7788/necrodogmtsands4s-studio?page=3

oh FUG I can eat people!

I didn't know about this. Definitely going to give it a go.

>tfw sim with normal black hair looks 100 times better than blue buns but you keep the blue buns because it's kind of become the defining feature

The buns dont come in black?

Yeah but I've always used the blue. I was trying to make her like one of those "aesthetic" hoes in the beginning, like someone that would unironically say that they have wanderlust. But then I installed Basemental and Wicked Whims. And now it's a zombie that just snorts speed all day.

Make sure she has an underboob shirt this is important

I make a lot of childish sims. Are there any cc toys? I've only found a few cars.

oh tons go on Jenni Sims

>sim decides to start masturbating
>He starts sucking his own dick

WHAT

thanks, I couldn't find any at first

pics

youtube.com/watch?v=w2vLEQno9Ks

did she HAVE THE BABY

No worries, anytime!

She's doing musical treatment to help babby growth and development. So not yet.

*angry whale noises*

Fucking kill that whore

Does anyone have a more recent mod manager. For some reason the raxdiam one won't add script mods anymore, and the ones that do show are listed as 'error' instead of 'script'.

This crazy lady and her imma date everyone in town ways.. avoid anything past a woohoo and run

just organise your mods you heathen

While the flesh puppet sits at home writing books and making money PimpBot9000 is out cruising for hoes to slap and money to make

>Ask guy for sex
>He rejects her
>the guy that rejects her is the same one that was caught sucking his own dick

is that like a second row of teeth on her lip texture?

Also how are you finding WW autonomy? I'm hearing from all sources that it's fucked presently.

Yeah the lipstick has a teeth texture too. I'll probably remove it, it doesn't look that great anyway.

WW anatomy is a very mixed bag for me. On one hand I enjoy seeing random couples decide to fuck, or having sims just deciding to fap, but on the other hand every club gathering turns into an orgy.

its a lipstick cc that has teeth showing in it

screaming mustard does nice lipstick

Yeah that's what I'm saying it looks like. Teeth textured in.

how do i have fun with this game?
I get bored after about a day

make stories, build families, do things

cant suggest anything for sims4 since I refuse to play that abomination of a game til I get sick of sims1-3 and that wont happen anytime soon.
but if you're playing sims3 just wipe the city of all structures except the town hall. build it up slowly over time with moving in people and building up community lots.

Sunset Valley is very intereresting to play in when it's only got a townhall and a shitty self made dance club and 10 people living in it.

Gawd damn the amount of females in sims3 that cheat on their partners for any ol reason or try to monkey branch away.

I'm currently the richest guy in town and have alot of nice things. Just moved there to play out my retirement years (the fun years with high skill levels and you're winding down your charactors adventures) and ive watched in just 2 hours of gameplay 12 females cheat/monkeybranch or have side dick including 9 of them trying to get me to be their new lover. And the worst is most of them have 1-3 kids and still act like they are top tier choices. Fug off i'll date my robobabe i'll make once I master bot making and ignore you easy lay sluts

Good lord above I locked my gates and I am spending my time during science and bot making god knows my sim wants nothing doing with these unloyal no honor hoes

The flip side i've only seen 2 guys do the exact same thing and try to switch lovers.

Set a goal. Design a specific house or plan a family and take them from point A to point B.
Inseminate every female in the world and breed into the entire population your meme CC eyecolor.

Have a homeless girl become a vampire matriarch surrounded by a harem of her great-great-grandchildren

Build a Roman Villa

Design a cotton plantation and employ slaves

I mostly just watch my sims get high and fuck honestly. At some point I plan on buying a restaurant or a vet clinic or something but right now my sims are pretty broke. Livestreaming as a career just doesn't pay that well, at least not at the moment.

Isadora Fitzpatrick is mai waifu nao

There is a livestreaming career?

TECHNICALLY yes. If you go through the tech guru career path.
But there's also a mod that unlocks it without the default requirement. Both of my sims are unemployed and living as full time live streamers.

simscommunity.info/social/resources/livestream-without-tech-guru-career.250/

This is not what I asked for when I moved to this town! Enza and I started talking when I was using the graveyard as inspirations for my new horror book and over the last year its' grown into this.....flirting and making passes at eachothers.

No kisses or anything just flirting between us both and a few hugs.
I moved here to write horror stories not turn one into a romance book.
Sometimes those best laid plans get derailed when you dont factor in things like sim romance and love.

So I went to get a drink refill and when I come back I realized one of us had asked the other to watch the stars.. Cute considering my charactor has avoided serious relationships his entire sims life/career (a few flings but hey gotta build the empire before the play).

I suppose I will continue to travel to the graveyard to write horror stories at night and see where this goes with her. Tho I suppose it ends in nightly graveyard woohoo sessions and my writing slowly working in romance stories. Pity I can't do combos like horror-romance it'd fit his quickly going off the rails theme here.

Pity it's so blurred out by the visual it'd make a fairly nice shot otherwise.

aight dumped a few of my screens back to playing

Does that mod work with 1.38?

I spend way too much time sending my bots thru the catacombs over and over and over. Never had one die on me yet and they always find at least 2-3 items from spelunking.

Game has alot of lil things that let you really rack up goods and items from exploring and just looting the land.

I should drop a few more graveyards on the map and have all my bots on fulltime dungeon crawl duty just to see what I end up outfitting my place with

dumpster diving gives tiberium.
cut it into gems, put the cut gem and the dust on the ground and you'll have 50-70k simoleans in about a sim week or less

when they get big like this they are worth around 30-36k each

Damn I had no clue dumpster diving can produce such high end stuff. Best I have ever found was the simlife goggles or whatever it's called and I thought that was pretty top tier. As soon as I switch to my freshly made battle hobo char i'll get to work on checking this stuff out. Currently caught up in my graveyard story writing char's arc right now.

Thanks for typing that out user I might have put off playing my hobo a bit longer since I felt it was going to be quite the grind. This combined with tombs and lucky trait might make things interesting for me. Just have to decide what city is going to be best for a hobo slowly rises to something story arc i'm playing out in it's beginings. I was thinking sunset Valley but fuuuug i'm almost always using that as my starting base map kind of have a hate it love it relationship. Ah well i'll be moving between maps in the end so it doesnt really matter that much.

Also my graveyard story arc once again took another turn. I was mid writing another book and go take a piss and made a late night sandwich. Come back and well.... the picture sums it up... I barely had time to hit pause to get the shot but regardless one of these 2 decided it's time to be more than late night flirt pals.

On that note I think I will save that game and get my battle hobo setup and a world map picked out.

What do robutts know about death?

I dont know if this is a right place to ask this but does anyone know whether kotcat does sim requests or not?

You can ask her on her tumblr and see, Im not sure

thing is I dont really use tumblr, I have to make a whole new account just to ask her

I checked, she doesnt share her sims

can not haves irk me

Hobobabe steps into the portal and hopes to further build the empire. All the leftover money after putting together this lil camp went ot the future funds and thus I have just under 1k to further build on along with various scav and gatherings. Once I get some more skills built up it'll get alot easier. Fishing is already at lvl.3 so that's going to bring in money. Mostly heading to the future to scav various things for future bot building and traits like sentience. But it's a long road to greatness and hobobabe is sitting at the bottom camping a tiny lot

Seeing as i'm fairly new to this future addon (never really went there before) I have no idea what this thing is im talking with but it's appearently some pokemon collect um all item.
Not in screen shot is the robot that snuck up on me and walked right up to me a second later giving me a slight spook. why the hell is this robot way out in the wasteland alone let alone coming up to me in this wreck idk but pretty neato moment in a new world for me

I really do like the way you think

>Tiberium
fuck you EA

>kotcat
DAT KITTER

>Boot up Sims 4
>Today I'm gonna furnish my sims's house out
>Some random WW mating happens
>End up fapping and closing the game
>This has been going on all week now

It just keeps happening

I never seem to make a lot of money streaming though. I only make about like 2-5 simoleons every few sim minutes which isn't a lot in the long run. I use that exact mod and I'm in the startup entrepreneur business and stream on the side but streaming never seems to earn me a lot. How much do you make through streaming?

some shit poppin off behind her

Must have mods?

Yeah. I used it literally yesterday.

Basemental, Wicked Whims and Extreme Violence are the only real "mandatory" ones. Studio of Drama usually comes up with some good shit and someone posted a cannibalism mod that's pretty fun at the top of the thread.

Meant for

people on /v/ told me people here will recommend me the best wickedwhims mods

all of em

The only one I don't recommend is whichever one that adds that animation where the guy sucks his own dick. I've never lost a boner so fast in my life.

Thanks. I've been itching to try the mod for a couple of weeks now but the negative comments kept me from installing it. You didn't happen to notice any side effects on other careers, did you?

Not as far as I can tell. I have other sims that do have jobs and all of their jobs seem normal. But then again I have nobody in the techguru career, and I don't see how a chef would be affected by a livestreaming mod.

Sounds good. Thanks again!

>get back into playing Sims 4
>having fun, getting invested
>maybe I'll actually get some shit done instead of dicking around this time
>get home from work, grab a drink, start the game
>whenever I try to load a lot the game crashes to desktop

Jesus H. Fuck I hate this game so goddamn much sometimes.

Delete ea folder in documents
Backup important shit like saves, mods and trays first

Yeah, I've already tried all that shit. Didn't work.

Are you getting any errors?

Nope. I click the little play button to enter a lot, the plumbob spins for a second, then desktop.

I suspect it's probably something in my mods folder, but the game has run perfectly fine for days before now so if it were some sort of conflict I'm not sure why it's taken so long to cause a problem. I found a conflict detector on MTS and I'm going to try that, but if it doesn't work I'm probably just going to have to take everything out and add everything back in one file at a time until I find the culprit.

Such a fucking headache.

Ive been there, friend. Start with the most recent mod

post gays

ew she looks like a fatter Peter Griffin

gas the gays 2008 toffee for president W H E N

>Update wicked Whims
>Sims are now constantly stripping all of the time
>Sim is on period
>"it's a gusher"

All I wanted was prostitution and rape. Instead I get to stare at dicks all day and watch my sim have menstrual cramps.

The premades just wont stay away from the foodstalls, they're out there eating from dawn to dusk

toggleable

Well... Kinky world for Sims 3 has what you want, just a suggestion

looks like izombie with her hair up

Gdi Dina you don't need anymore, go hooome

>the camping supply vendor sells pet supplies but you can't bring pets to Granite Falls
???