>Discord
discord.gg/uCMAzVH

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>Clan Chat
OSG/ Drunk Nation

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGr6B6Rp4PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>discord link
noob

I want to tonguepunch Mod Wolfs fartbox !

Fuck off faggot.

I'm using Runeloader and my bank dropped by 80m overnight randomly? I checked my bank and I'm not missing anything (at least nothing of high value like runes, potions, or any of my gear).

:P

gargoyims are getting gaseed

so eclectic implings are the best way to get meds right?

thanks for putting oldschool in the op that's what I ctrl f for

>>Discord
>multi cc
>autism op
>made before bump limit
why? why purposely bring the quality of these threads down?

eclectic / guards / ice warriors in the wildy

for a laugh

Nobody is laughing.

Okay wtf, I even checked my recordings from YouTube where I open my bank. I literally lost nothing significant (just supplies I used in PvM) but my bank value tanked 100m now from 620m to 520m, down from 540m the last time I commented?????

what I dont get is how people stream runescape. seems boring to watch desu

Cannon guards in falador.

i am and that's all that matters

^ if you're laughing at something as mundane as that, then you really must be deficient of mind.

it makes you idiots mad and that's funny to me

You have to make it extra early if you want to sneak in garbage like Disc*rd links in the op.

Where's the best place to buy gold? Making money is a pain

I know you guys are doing it ironically but i straight up copied the op because its 2am without second thought

any ladies(female) here???

another seemingly insurmountable task...........humbled by TTB (master gamer)..................they said he couldn't do it.............that it couldn't be done....................guess again lol...

1/102 vs 1/25
math wasnt your strongest subject was it?

FARM TICK IN T-MINUS 15 MINUTES

>relogs

more like farm dick since that's what you do all day bender

when are they going to remove farming?

>right click option on occult altar
i mean im having a hard time wrapping my head around this. are people legitimately hellbent on saving LITERALLY 2 fucking seconds? this isnt qol this is just braindead retarded shit.

>he's a farmlet
lol

why not just add it?

Blame osbuddy users. They want everything in this game to be braindead.

Thanks 2 you make good posts

He does it again, how can he ever be stopped

wheres your inferno cape you dumb nigger

I've been meaning to ask what does ttb stand for? Someone said it was the thunder bringer, someone else said it was your initials, someone else said it meant thats too bad, and I don't know who to believe.

got the last post
woot

Wanted to get to the gem mine under shilo, but then noticed the hard karamja diaries required 100 combat. How long does 100 combat take? Also want to try volcanic mine but I don't have anyone to play with, are groups hard to find?

Are you planning on staying 45 Def? If so, impossible unless you gimp your account and go past 75 attack.

Maxed zerkers cap out at 99 cb

Nah, it's just way lower because I figured training atk/str first was more efficient, and I can always catch def back up later.

what are some essential quests to do in members?

All of them. You need the quest cape for lumby elite.

RFD

uhh animal magnetism for the attractor is ok?

animal magnetism, ectophial, and the ardy teleport one, are all pretty solid. Gnome ones are helpful too, for transit and decent early exp.

>see some guy way too high level to be relying on teleports to level up, doing repeated lumby teleports
>look up his stats
The champometer is off the charts. People like this are real?

probably spent his whole allowance on that acc, be nice

>make $30 an hour essentially
>1 bond is 3m
>5.99 for a bond
>work for 8 minutes for 3 million gp

thanks for paying up bond buyers :^)

>tfw removing ironman just so I can become a bondie
there are some things I miss about being a neet but this isn't one of them

If you're even considering removing your ironman, you were never an ironman in the first place. You are a failure. All your autistic grinding was for nil. A fuckup. That is you. Go on, de-helm yourself. You don't deserve to be a helmie.

>700 bandos kills on my helmie
>not a single unique drop from the boss except one hilt
shit's rigged

stupid helmie

fuck you bondie, you will never understand the pain and suffering i'm going thru

>make slayer only area in the Slayer Tower
>no agility requirements
Fuck the portal, they need to get rid of the basement.

>help random guy kill chaos ele
>he gets pet
he instantly logged, probs because he thought I was a ragger (had crystal bow)

rsn???

Why do you want it?

Sayob

Are you single??? I'd like an anime gf/bf if possible.

Im sorry friend, I am not an anime.

>posts anime
>not an anime
??????????????????????

Wish I had a qt rs bf....*sigh*

please post rsn please please please

fucking hell

b-but i'm too shy ;n;

are redwoods actually going to be useful for something now? wonder what the alch price is on the plain wood shields

PLEASE PLEASSSE PLEASE
I'M CUTE!!! I'LL BE YOUR RS BF!!!!
We could guzzle soylent and train agility together :3

r-really???

yes! really! i'd even pay for your magic imbue runes (and HRT) Just post your rsn so I can add you!

No. These shields wont have any real niche to fill and the mats are too expensive to be worth it it to make.

w-what about lewd kisses and holding h-hands?

I-If you want to.....
But post your rsn!

o-o-okay.....h-here i go....
Idletron

>system update in 5 minutes
>youtube.com/watch?v=sGr6B6Rp4PU

y-your private is off desu..... Are you tricking me?

but from the newspost it looks like the only mats for the wooden shield part are logs, so if they give more xp than mage longbows and alch for anything it might be worth doing

>The shared storage facility in the Chambers of Xeric can now store lockpicks. Did you know they have always given a buff to your chances of obtaining grubs in the Creature Keeper room?
what the fuck?

lol, nub

WHAT THE FUCK I WAS KILLING KALPHITE IM GOING TO DIE WHY DID THE SERVER GO DOWN???????

What did he mean by this?

>server offline in 30 minutes
>"ME NO CAR I SMACK BUG"
>server offline in 1 minute
>"WHY BUG KILL ME WHY SERVER OFFLINE I SQUISHING BUG BUG NOT FAIR WHY THEY LIE TO ME"

You aren't wrong though? People stream it, but compared to other games there are very few 'popular' streamers for Runescape, or any MMO really

even wow only has 3 or 4 'big' streamers and almost none of them exclusively play wow, outside of like towlie and shit, and those guys normally peak at 2~4k viewers

Its same with runescape, outside of special events the biggest streamer you'll see will be b0aty and he'll have like 2/4/6k viewers max, which is for sure quite a reasonable amount of viewers, its nothing in terms of the popularity of the other top streamers you see

basically you have to have a huge cult of personality and/or a very interactive stream to be able to make any kind of MMO content exciting, only runescape streamers I really enjoy watching at all have 100~400 viewers other than moni, and he only gets 1~2k himself

>Fletching a Yew shield = 2 x Yew logs. This grants 150 Fletching experience and offers no additional experience per hour over fletching bows.
Nope, read the whole post.

Do sand crabs (super afk) or yaks (less afk) until 70/70/70

Get at least 43 prayer, do zeah necromancy to do it, use the spreadsheet to figure out best exp/gp but its way cheaper than d bones @ guilded alter

If you've got the cash i'd suggest just getting 70 pray as you'll want piety anyway

@ 70/70/70 dharock NMZ to like flat 80s, that'll put you at like 104 combat or some shit

just general tips there though obviously you can do whatever the fuck you want, you'll want to grab at least 70 range for when you go for firecape and similar mage just cuz, I guess 70 mage might be a good target for ice burst at least? for slayer?

i mean ideally you'd probs want 94 mage for barrage eventually, but 70 gives you good stuff like NPC contact under lunars and all the normal teleports

>One less retarded main at Kalphite Queen who is too stupid to check if the chamber is empty or not
And stay out

Farmers...
Runecrafters...
Agility Trainers...

PvMers!
PvPers!
Yes voters!
Cheat client users!
People with male characters!

literally mentally ill

Am I?!?!

hey dont be rude!!!

ANIME POSTERS

Stop going to page 10

I’m sorry for you anime posters.

>i get to see the /osg/ trannies face gods wrath

every thread until you like it

How do I get a gay furry bf

OSBUDDY ISNT CURRENTLY UPDATED TO PLAY WITH THE LATEST UPDATE I PAID 10$ FOR NOTHING REEEEEEEE I WANT TO WOODCUT

stop using bot clients