>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>somehow didnt have the op that had the friend ids even though i put it there
alright well fuck me then

>DFFOO
Friend ID:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing

>still posting BE info in the OP

The only FF I've played is up to the rabbit village in XII, but I love the game and the franchise seems excellent. So why is it there seems to be so much hostility, especially when people talk about games like VII and XIII?

>just accidentally deleted my really good OO reroll trying to swap it to another Facebook

brb kys myself.

Guys if you haven't tried mp its awesome

I'm burning my bells if anyone wants in

Fellow Mandrills, I've got 4 pulls worth of magicite and tickets, how much have you saved for Sephiroth and the Weapons?

still waiting for that collab.

Because FFfags are autistic

>dat horsefaced Prompto
the Noctis looks OK though

y'shtola ex when?

>Find Steiner
>He still calls Vivi "Master"
>Zidane calls him Rusty
Was worried, had my finger on the uninstall button.
Freya when

So when does Opera Omnia get hard? Im on Ch 4 and its been a complete faceroll so far, ive been able to autobattle through everything

I heard X was the best in the series, and I played a bit, got up to where Yuna finished her trial thing and wasn't liking it at all. Does the game get better?

have you tried the hard stages of each chapter?

how do you switch to hard mode?

being this autistic, even noctis is just about to be released on jp. is this bait?

Yes

enter a cleared chapter and there should be a button on the left side of the screen

Bretty sexy Rikku, but if she doesn't speak some persian dialect then I'd uninstall.

If you combine bleach and ammonia you too can go to Eos!

Ho-ya !

You have to 100% a chapter to unlock the hard mode version.

Are the bundles in OO worth?

just wait for the 35 release

This is chapter 1 results. Reroll or can i start playing the game?

Duplicate weapons just get sold for power stones right?

reroll

yup

Proportions are very nearly on target for Prompto, buddy

Yes, but there's no such thing as the best in the series with these games. People like what they like mostly because the particular installment(s) just suited their preferences more; what one person praises (such as linearity or the CTB battle system), another may outright hate.

got them DSLs

FF7 babies are miserable little piles of absurdity.

This girl sells "nudes" on Patreon where she airbrushes over her crotch. Makes her look like a Barbie doll.

Are there any good ways to get the weapon upgrade materials in OO?
The crystal strength things and the exp is nice and all, but upgrading the weapons seems to be the most important thing to do by far.

like most of the guys think nt has too much stuff on screen, whereas wow where it's littered with tons of addons.

Post examples

>it's not Punished Noctis
You had one job, KT.

Yeah 4chanX just likes to fuck itself up from time to time these days.

How good or bad are you expecting the FFXII PC port to be in less than 12 hours?

Just got done sending in-game (you)s to all the folks in the OO friend code gdoc.
If you aren't in it yet, here's mine: 928209567
Happy hunting!

>NT doesn't even have a story mode
>just cutscenes
People paid 59.99 for that.

>and the franchise seems excellent

apparently jp is just so fine with it

Well I mean XII is pretty fantastic and from what I hear the other games are also great.

Is Cecil good?

>DAGA OTOKO DA

What did he mean by this?

Whoever told you that was memeing on you.
FF in general is disgustingly overrated and the games are mediocre even by JRPG standards

>check my follower's list
>398 followers
how are you supposed to prune inactive players when you can have 500 followers

Bugs, crashes, memory leaks.
For the sake of PC cucks, I hope that Squeenix fixes whatever happens. Still,
>not playing it on PS4
For shame!

>"wholesome" nudity
LEL

He's pretty gud yeah. AoE damage is nice, especially on his power level. Plus he gets a blowback skill later on so he stays good.

Is Steiner good? Got his 5* sword.

reroll

A bunch of them are lots of fun. I don't know about "great".
Neptunia has a fanbase and those games are absolute trash, it's only fair that more people love FF games.

t. tryhard hipster

>Dissidia NT has Princess Hilda, Summoner Faris, Dissidia Onion Knight and Trance Garnet FFRK sprites
>FFRK doesn't

You know I'm right, you couldn't even bring yourself to call the games "great"

>you couldn't even bring yourself to call the games "great"
I'm always modest, scrub :^)

But screw that now, I'll say that FF1 with sll thieves is where it's all at, sweetie pie.

what the hell do you have? I have an almost 1500 atk cloud and I have 24 followers

>implying it's a problem

Halfway through chapter 2, how bad are these rolls?
Am I basically fucked if I don’t have Enhancer by this point?

Also gems cost so much money holy fuck what a ripoff

i already spent 17.5k, after finishing normal mode also netted me a 26k gem. just reroll if you don't feel satisfied

>Do half priced roll
>9 bronze, 1 silver
Oh fuck off you piece of shit game.

did you spent a dime? no?
fuck off

No, you fuck off. I'm sick of this first chapter and these annoying tutorials.

just inject bro

Drown in a puddle, BEfag.

But it's forbidden love.

Hilda is in one of Gordon's soul breaks
Summoner Faris is in the game, but unused
Trance Garnet sprite is from her LM2

Potentially letting the world die to save your waifu (male) was forbidden love too, yet it was the only path to happiness.

alright mah man.

i have 2 account now , need some advice regarding clouds weap priority and my other account's viability.

Account A 17.5k gem pulls :
2 wol , vaan ,2 bartz , yuffie

Account B 7.5k gem pulls :
2wol , cloud , yuffie , terra

so is account B worth to play because of cloud's weapon or should i move back to Account A ?

i ain't gonna pull anymore for account B.

Balthier has an eye for the kiddies

Account B. It has Terra and Cloud plus 10k gems

Is it worth getting Zodiac Age on steam?

Have you played it on the PS4? If you have, then the PC version has nothing new to offer except for some resolution options. If not, then it's definitely worth it.

>Tfw still rerolling

I have been playing it over the last few days and got up to the viera village. I like it a lot, but I don't think just higher resolutions will be worth it

What kind of roll are you looking for?

I had it and I deleted it by accident like an idiot. Basically undid a full day of rerolling, just 3-4 specific weps

It's still a PS2 game, so it can't really benefit from extra PC power. If you don't need to see those PS2 graphics in resolutions higher than 1080p, then stick to the PS4 version.

Is Unpleasant Odors [co-op] any more difficult than Behemoth Encounter [co-op]? Or does it just have a requirement of Yuna+Cloud+Cloud instead of Cloud x3 or Cloud+Cloud+WoL?

Guys I'm starting to get attached to Laguna. He's like the AoE champ and debuffs so goddamned well. He's slowly becoming one of my most used characters. Don't sleep on debuffs, man, they can really make a huge difference.

It feels like every character I've run into would be really good and useful if I had their specific relics and they still could be good but I just haven't fiddled with them much yet. And that's a good thing. What I'm trying to say is I love this game it feels like people can actually play with their favorites and still excell, there is no meta, only preference

>there is no meta, only preference
That's because there's nothing actually difficult in the game yet. No 30 Second Magisites or limited time gimmick Trials to bend your noggin around.

That's true, I guess, we're still too new for any of that to matter right now. I like this brave new frontier we're exploring but I know it won't last forever and once things start to pick up lines will be drawn, but I'll treasure these moments.

>Oh man can't wait to do some art today
>And I still need to work on my combos in DBFz
>Plus my guild's going crazy over the early expac stuff in WoW
>Play phone games all day
Someone help me, the multiplayer in OO is really fucking fun for some reason.

I've only run it once as Cloud/Vivi/Yuna
And yes as you'd expect she makes that fight a cakewalk.
Dunno how bad it can get if you can't clear up the blinds though.
If it's anything like the Malboros in SP I imagine it can get dangerous if you miss too many BRV attacks and can't drain it before it murders someone.

Did it with a few pubs with Cloud/WoL/Vivi and it wasn't really super terrible. Really obnoxious and I ended up getting killed but it was doable.

Who else do I level up besides my main trio of Bartz,WoL,Cloud? Is the cute cat worth it because I have her garb and staff

Zidane's actually pretty decent since he moves super fast and tends to hit pretty hard while also debuffing pretty well. Y'shtola's got a nice BRV battery if you wanted to invest in her but she's not incredibly useful besides that and throwing out Stones push people down the chart a bit.

Yang is kind of not super great right now. He did receive some really great updates but that was literally this event in JP so that'll be a while. Still, he's got that to look forward to.

since its coop if you chain your summons, it should be more than enough time to kill it before it can use bad breath. that's how i did it and managed 12k pts. if you're solo, then yeah it's gonna be tough.

> started oo yesterday
> already bored of it by today

Welp... I gave it a shot. It's cutting into my mon hun time and it just isn't as fun.

wew finished ch5 of OO. that last boss casts dispelga every turn btw.

Is there any way to farm power pieces for upgrading weapons?