/wfg/ - Warframe General

Last Mission Results: Clem Edition

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.10.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/911802-plains-of-eidolon-update-22100/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rebbford/status/958775614567337984
sketchfab.com/models/545d3af6a78a4a088ffa62a64417d0de
youtube.com/watch?v=8UD6h5yXaA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nezha a cute

Anyone make their warframe something else recently?

Khora when????

upvoted

>4 statues in a row
At least I can jew them.

Don't fucking start this shit again.

Atlas skin like this when?

Look buddy I'm just trying to get ideas on how to play dressup with my murder robot.

I'd hold her down and rim her asshole

making a kohm slash build, have a 120% sc riven
is hunter munitions still a viable option despite having a crit chance of only 10%? i don't think so, but i'd like the opinions of /wfg/'s resident 'experts'

I got matched with an octavia with pic related coloration playing "A Cruel Angel's Thesis" in a defense mission once. Made an impression.

evangelion is shit and so are you
dumb animeposters

>Can't put corrosive and gas in the same weapon

But what if I want my embolist to fire corrosive gas?!?

Can't you just use a weapon with innate Corrosive?

Scourge

Can everyone post their favorite becas and megans? come on, i don't even play this shit game but i check /wfg/ hoping to see some nice pictures of these two fine vixens.

Can't you just use a weapon with innate Radiation?

When do I start getting good Rivens?

any nice shotguns that arent as loud as hek but still have a satisfying feel and sfx?

at 10% crit chance with 120% ms
you have a 94% chance for at least 1 pellet to crit with a 28% chance to proc the meme
the slash proc damage will also suck

I think I'd rather put in more damage or shotgun spazz

Kohm

>no ring
Wish me luck bros.

>Being mad about chinese cartoons on a mongolian arts and crafts forum
End your life.

i was thinking the same thing, although i've got 350.2% ms; doesn't make a huge difference though, with hunter munitions proc being so low
cheers mate

Why is Nidus the best frame?

user, even /a/ acknowledges that evangelion is pure garbage, filled with nonsensical sysmbolism, and high school-tier plot
but people sure do rave on about the waifus thou

The "slam" attacks on cyclone kraken don't proc arcane hunt, what a disappointment.

Nidus is a frame whose niche lies beyond the available content in the game. He's so well put together the game needs to catch up to his level for him to become useful. As it stands the only place he shines is top tier endless missions like Mot, which simply don't fall into the current gameplay loop.

>want to post my rivens on wft
>confirmation email does not arrive

I wish his codpiece scaled with his stacks

I am happy to inform you that me and Nezha officially got married and we are planning to make her (male) a mother.
Thanks to everyone who supported us.

Ahah clem grakata xD take my upvote

Graxx Harrow looks embarrassingly bad.

twitter.com/rebbford/status/958775614567337984

thoughts bros?

Kill yourself

it might be what it needs to be simply because his 4 seems to mark enemies that are based on a range of ash

edgelord is back

He's a frame that's extremely strong and scales very very well but has obvious weaknesses (bad in non endless, meatball can't be popped without the augment), and it just feels very engaging to play him
Like harrow, I find that he also has great UI design, where holding down his 1 allows you to see where your maggots are and where you'll be hitting

I'm retarded and i thought it was implemented in yesterday's hotfix. I was convinced too because the first time i used Ash yesterday it bugged out and i remained in the pre-Bladestorm pose for a good 10 seconds, floating until i used Teleport.

Trinity is for ________!

flushing down the toilet

need healing

World of fire but good

Targeting is still annoying

Maxing targeting per enemy without waving is currently implemented right?

I just want to put the deluxe skirt on the prime model. Is that too much to ask?

passionate vaginal action

Show me a picture of a real human sitting like this because that looks uncomfortable and unsexy

still not good enough

>to jew or not to jew

>that moment when there are 4 leeches on Hydron and i do 60% of the damage and realize i'm the alpha leech.

I feel bad crafting weapons with formas just to grind them into MR

MULTINODE BONUS
VICTORY IS IMMINENT

When doing quests, is it better to solo, invite friends, or can I just go public? I don't want to have to rush through lore stuff like dialogue and cinematics because some fuck is speedrunning through the mission.

I'd let you suck me dry if you know what I mean

doesn't even make sense

I don't
please elaborate with pictures

>search "vacuum sucking"
>get several pictures of dicks

>saryn prime has multiple areas that are uncolorable
why.

can't color dead flesh

reddit really did it, screw old crappy official forums and all the suggestions threads

>be relatively new
>feel discouraged by the high enemy levels on Sorties
>be less new
>finally try them
>it's just "Let the MR20 do all the work"

Got a Mirage Prime ready and a normal Mirage still in the oven.

Should I wait and Max the normal one first so I have a better grip on how to play her?

she has 7+ skins
get over it bitch boy

>waa my ass is getting carried free
idiot

Equinox Operator mummification when?

I autistically won't play a prime frame until I've mastered the non prime variant. It's rewarding.

Why does the new saryn skin's helmet have such a manjaw? Makes saryn look like a tranny.
sketchfab.com/models/545d3af6a78a4a088ffa62a64417d0de

it's the tranny frame my dude. nezha is just the femboi and equinox is the trap.

>want to see what they sellin before I start grindin
>HOW DARE YOU NOT GIVE ME MONEY
fucking

>Equinox
>not the trannyframe
Also the thai ladyboy frame is a completely different level of shit

tranny =/= trap. traps make convincing women.

Yeah, which is why equinox, with his long as fuck codpiece and complete lack of tits, doesn't make a convincing woman at all.

>spend 6 bucks for 1 skin for 1 warfame that doesn't even use the prime model
Gee, I wonder who made this post

I don't get it. Why can't you do some work?

What's the best way to farm plains standing and the frame/loadout to go with it?

sorry about your delusion.

Any frame that can fish

I'm not the one convinced Equinox isn't a tranny.

no, you're just the one that doesn't understand the difference between a trap and a tranny. no more (you) for nu/wfg/

Convince me to buy a tennogen skin

DE only gets like a half that money

No, buy platinum instead.

that image is ironic cause her actual model has stick legs

I feel bad trashing garbage clantech forma weapons when they might just get hit with a buff wave early this year.

>someone saved a screenshot of mine
D-doushio

>Strong, Black, and a Creative Black Man Designer crafted Khora
>Strong Black Women Khora will be released during Black History Month

Feels so good bros, I tell all my niggaz to move to Canada, they always loved us up there. And you know he's dicking down [DE]PAWGs on the regular.

Saryn base model is way better anyway.

so like stalker is the good guy and tenno are just terrorist

youtube.com/watch?v=8UD6h5yXaA0

how do i defect? im tired of killing space jew merchants

Who is the protective big brother Frame and why is it Inaros

I mean, technically yeah but the orokin empire doesn't even exist anymore so fuck it who cares

So was the Stalker like some sort of Proto-Tenno or something?

>Thinking (You) means anything
>outing yourself as reddit trash
>y-you're just nu/wfg/
No faggot Equinox switches beteween male and female forms as part of the yin-yang theme. The male form is very obviously male and lacks any female traits at all. Even secondary sexual characteristics. The female form at least kind of has hips. Kind of.
Equinox is a tranny, regardless of how much you deny and run away from it. You said it yourself: traps make convincing women. And Equinox doesn't make a convincing woman.

>But DE said it's female
Yeah and so does every other tranny.

*laughs in grineer*

>ash will still have garbage energy economy but his 4 will finally feel like it belongs in his kit
im hyped

He was the Orokin's little coon. He witnessed the Tenno/Warframes destroy the Orokin which triggered his revenge. He's the Uncle Ruckus of Warframe.

From the preview it looked like it deals 0 damage.

Why would you? For the most part buying tennogen skins is effectively buying paid mods for Warframe.
>Creators only get half of the money at best
>DE can jew more for less effort
>Buying tennogen skins means DE can fuck up on design because of the same "mods will fix it" mentality Bethesda has
Don't buy tennogen. Buy a game you're interested in on steam or save up for something better.

they wouldn't gut ash again after finally buffing him r-right

Ash is fine. You just suck at videogames. There is nothing DE can do that'll make you a better player.