wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

old:

Did they make it so slow because people were having a meltdown over how broken it looked from reading the tooltip?

Elf supremacy

How's ur progress fellow allied bros

>Level 50
>In Tanaris
>mfw just want to get to Northrend already

elven women belong to human men

>level 67
>netherstorm
>mfw I'm highly tempted to use my 100 lvl boost

my Highmountain shaman is 54 and I can't decide if I want to grind out Northrend for the 50th time or do Outland (skip hellfire) for the 60th time.

Not leveling an allied race yet but as someone who did the 60 to 80 Northrend, don't get your hopes up.

>that finished tabard texture
Small indie company.

dumb question but, do you have to pre order bfa in order to gain access to the allied races?

Ion elaborated on it in the Q&A. They made it about runspeed so it didn't provide obvious advantages (adding a blink) but has tactical applications:
>i know X boss does Y at 60% health
>pre-cast the shit at 62% and dodge the thing

-Damage proc is decent and in-line with other 1% damage racials since it averages out to 1% buff not counting lucky RNG buff stacking. Troll berserking is still the best for burst stacking since active so I can't really see people complaining about the velf proc.
-Not getting spell pushback when getting hit is pretty neat in leveling and pvp. I imagine it's even better for healers in pvp
-Spatial rift would be great as a last ditch way to save your ass but people have to actually know when to use it. It would probably be great on fights similar to mythic mistress or KJ I guess. As a mage, it also gives me 1 more chance to save me from a fuck up if I stupidly burn my shimmer charges.

Velf racials turned out pretty decent if not good so I've got no complaints. If they wanted to buff the teleport while still keeping its CD 3 mins, they can make the cloud move much faster but make it last longer after it reaches the destination to compensate.

>fire the cloud
>it reaches the 30 yard limit in 1 sec
>it stays there for ~6 secs
Or just lower CD to 2 mins.

>dumb question
indeed, because it's written everywhere that you have to.

Am i alone in preferring Outland to Northrend?

>level 110
>literally can't get gear since everything that can give me an upgrade I can't access yet
>have to do class hall campaign, Suramar and all broken isles campaigns, broken shore, Argus
Free boost was a mistake.

Ready to wreak havoc! Those night elves don’t stand a chance

Trying to decide on a class for my LF Draenei, leveling from scratch.

Hunter, Priest, Warlock, Rogue.

My only 110s are a balance druid and a mage. I have a priest and a lock in the 90s that I only haven't leveled due to focus on my 110s. I like casters, but feel silly doing a second priest or second lock.

Not a fan of melee but maybe a rogue would be different/nontraditional enough? And hunter, meh, but at least it's ranged?

shadowmoon and netherstorm is pretty comfy, and now you can actually do them

you only prefer it because of nostalgia the questing in outland is objectively dogshit

anyone willing to trade BFA for nudes/lewds?
im a girl(female) btw

Reminder to bully void elves

I quit shortly after argus patch. My guild could carry me trough mythic raids so its not a interest right now so is there something to do besides the allied races questlines? Im thinking that if i preorder and resub its just a waste of money if there are only dailies waiting for me.

>lightforged
>warlock
>rogue
Ladies and gentlemen, the average IQ of redditors.

No. I enjoyed two zones in all of northrend (Sholazar/Howling Fjord). In outland I only really disliked netherstorm. Pathing in blade's edge was bad but with flying I don't mind it anymore.

>think this will be a cinch
>grind all day from about 9:30am to 10:00pm
>only level 31
>finished Duskwood
>now doing Hinterlands quests
>dungeons are painfully slow yet tanks still pull everything
how long has Cata been around? and people are still wiping to Armsmaster Harlan? ffs you go up wait for him to spin around a bit then jump back down and wait

I don't like the winter aesthetic of northrend, so I'm with you on this one.

Errr, I meant, Alliance allied race. I'm neutral between Lightforged and velf.

>LF Draenei
>Warlock, Rogue.

like we said before timestamp first slut. you think we're retarded? fucking chink.

LOL ALLY FAGS

m+ consumes a lot of my time. It's easily the best feature they've added since flex raiding.

>45 €
You need to at least give a blowjob, not only a few shitty images.

i was going to do something productive
then you had to post this

>"You came down the wrong street, user! I'm gonna beat you up with my Fists of Fury™!"

What do?

this is a good analysis. at least void elf feels like you're getting something on par with the old races. Nightborne Arcane Pulse cd should be halved for it to start to feel as good as Arcane Torrent, Shadowmeld, Rocket Jump, etc.

I like both, but I like Outland's aesthetics better.

Who's xe?

tell her to go to a fucking barber

northrend is boring as fuck, but we should not complain, just wait until you reach draenor buddy

Sorry, user.

>use my boost on a warlock
>always wanted to play one because they look so sick
>immediately remember why I don't play the class
I'm falling asleep, can i get a refund for this? Fuuuuhhh

let her massage me with her girly weak-ass punches

>got kicked out for engaging in forbidden practices
>my fate is my own
>we will carve our own fate
>the void is just a tool, a weapon to be wielded

Literally worse than Illidan since at least Illidan had the decency to choose Arcane and then Fel instead of void.

uh just play destro virgin boy

Why is Tyrande such a slut?

so do you guys use the boost once you reach level 60 or do you use it on level 1?

I used my boost with a pally level 1, so far I have no regrets

but thats the lamest spec?

>2018
>not having every class at 110 already
What did you do during wod? There was nothing else to do but farm gold with garrison cause other thing to do was level every class to 100

no need to be racist
im not EU
also 2 lewd!

Help her cross the street because I enjoy helping old people.

try begging to customer service

Now that you can finally start leveling from any zone, nobody is going to do hellfire ever again especially when the PVP disable option is not in place.

I didn't play during WoD, I have at least a little self respect.

Might try that later...

>queueing for dungeons during the mid night
holly fuck, it's been 45 minutes ffs

laugh cause she rolled a nightborne monk instead of blood elf or highmountain

Try changing spec to demo/destro first?

>actually playing during wod
no

>Might try that later...

do it now, they won't refund you if you do this too late.

Why are alliance players so cringe

@203806664
you don't even deserve a (You)

Is the horde saved now? Is every edgy weeb going to the alliance?

it's not really any zone
HFP, HF and BT are the only ones you can do right at 60

pls gief sauce

I'm clearly doing something wrong because it's engaging for me. Looking out for my resources and cooldowns as well as the pet, and it's not boring in any way.

What level do you need to reach with your allied race to get the special armor?

Frankly that doesn't make it less broken and useful in comparison to a personal mailbox or 1% damage (that Void Elves also get for some reason)

After they said they were looking into Goblin Rocket Jump, I assumed they weren't going to be dumb enough to add another thing like this into the game

I thought they still scales as long as its within the same expansion, welp.

>the alliance are the good gu-

Armory app works again

>click on old server
>I had a hidden character left there
Explain this blizzo

Thats actually kinda cute

>dungeon run yesterday
>2x female belf
>3x female nightborne

If this is "horde saved" for you... then well whatever brul.

>completely locked out of characters for 24+ hours
>transfer finally finishes
>now I get a "Login failed" error whenever I try to login

I d-didn't want to enjoy my days off anyways.

UPDATE

Trying to decide on a class for my LF Draenei or Velf, leveling from scratch.

Hunter, Priest, Warlock, Rogue.

My only 110s are a balance druid and a mage. I have a priest and a lock in the 90s that I only haven't leveled due to focus on my 110s. I like casters, but feel silly doing a second priest or second lock.

Not a fan of melee but maybe a rogue would be different/nontraditional enough? And hunter, meh, but at least it's ranged?

They sound like cool and decent people. I hope they succeed in their endeavors.

>want to do some leveling cause I think it's fun
>all classes I want to play would be better on races that aren't out yet

What the fuck do I do?

FOLLOW OUR SOYCHIEF SOYVANAS SOYRUNNER! FOR THE SOYDE!!!

Im a brand new player exploring for the first time. I accidentally ended up in Northernd and this is what im greeted with. Neat.

>all I see are those fucking purple chickens around stormwind now

fuck you

Racism in fantasy always adds a lot of fun moments.

>Be part of the problem
>Complain about it

Can you fuck off already and make a basic decision for yourself? You've already posted in this thread

Well give it a bit more time, it's just everyone trying out the new races and then getting disappointed that NB doesn't look like their animu girls.

FOR DA HORDE

How big a mistake is velf rogue?

Hes right though

Every void elf deserves to get bullied to death

Marksmanship Hunter is probably the most caster-y spec in the game right now apart from the graphics. It's being redesigned back into a hunter in BFA though.

>tfw haven't played in a while

are upright orcs released?

I bet you read books, too.

there's minimum levels for each zone but the highest is 67, for Shadowmoon/Netherstorm/Icecrown iirc

clicking portals is dangerous

sadly no.

Do we know what classes Zandalari can be yet?

YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

yes

Yeah, I do.

No

check again when 8.0 hits in 7 months

Druid and Shaman are confirmed. Warrior and Hunter are almost confirmed. The rest is speculation.

yes but only for Orc Shamans.