/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1382

■January 18: The Dark Demolisher
bumped.org/psublog/fight-the-evil-dragon-atrum-by-moonlight-in-a-new-rematch-quest/

■ January: 「ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2018」
pso2.jp/players/update/20180110/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JP:pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ EN:google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Phantasy Star Legend (until 1/24)
└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (until 6/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Revolutio 2 (until 3/7)
├ Aura (until 3/20)
├ Hybrida (until 3/20)
└ Ceaseless Fighting Spirit (Detonation, until 4/11)

■ Character Adjustments Roadmap
├ Feb: Dark Blast Color Customization
├ Apr: New Dark Blast Form, Expert Filter Revision
├ May: Class Level 85 (except Hr), new class skills
└ Summer: New Techniques, 14 Star Pets

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□Previous thread
└203628560

Thread dead at 200 posts edition.

bump

where is everybody?

Was busy grinding LQ, 18 13*s so far from boost week.

Now those are some torpedoes.

Too busy hugging cute elves and not playing the game.

>login for the first time in a long time
>everyone offline for hours
>have almost everyone with login calls
ship4 ded ship

Damn, pso2 day is a few hours away and the thread is already dead, where did everything go wrong

sony touched pso2
everything went downhill from there
nowadays everyone is playing mhw, even hardcore pso2 players, but they will be back in a week or two

Monster hunter world and Dragon ball fighter Z happened.

Yes, everyone keeps talking about it in the lobbies. Same thing happens to MMOs games with big releases like Dark Souls and whatnot.

>MMOs games
I originally wrote 'other games' and then meant to switch it to 'other MMOs' and it ended up being just retardation.

it's ok user, shit happens from time to time

That happens to me more often than it should because I keep changing my posts after finishing the first version.

You realise you are part of the problem right?

>no cubes left
>no emper fodder left
>forgot to +35 my subclass weapon
>gonna hit 75 from one of seven keys
What do? It's +20 currently.

Grind it with nox weapons if you really need it that bad.

I mean grind nox fodders with other nox weapons, to be specific.

Could just drop some meseta for a +30 Nox.

>"unironically good" player plays with his tryhard mates
>they never make it to the first place despite their efforts and having communication
>"unironically bad" player plays with his friend and 2 mediocre randoms
>they make it 1st place despite the lack of communication
Really gets my noggin joggin'

Decided to take in account how much exp I earned with tokyo and rappy fever
>5,045,521 exp from golden tokyo key
>3,744,380 exp from rappy fever key

>the people who claim to be "good" at this game and spend all their time playing it and joining discords and shit for are actually the ones bad at it
>they also tend to be drama whores and passive agressive circlejerkers obsessed with LA's and the newest generic anime fashion sega shits out

>the people who could care less about the game are actually the ones good that are good at it
>never stir drama, no passive aggressiveness, no circlejerking, rarely post about other people or talk about fashion and call out sega for their lack of content and the shitty direction they keep taking the game in
>for some reason these people are constantly targeted by the wanabe-good players
How did things end up like this?

You're forgetting
>That these same people take breaks from the game and barely if at all post in this shithole of a general and dont join ny pso2 discords regardless of their origin

Whens austere nt?

End of the episode when we fight the profound darkness omega

>omega double somehow thrown in as well
delit

you're all terrible people and I hate every single one of you

I'm sorry.

fucking liar

How goes PSO2 Day?

was good until you showed up

Why do you keep posting an anime girl with the filename "me" on it? She's not you. Fuck off.

fuck off for christ's sake

Hope you have a better day tomorrow user

Can you please fucking stop?

I hought you had quit. Are you still playing?

You guys are too easy

thanks for the (You) nerd lmao

I understand you must be a lonely piece of shit and your life is devoid of attention or validation but kindly fuck off

Guy*

>>the people who claim to be "good" at this game and spend all their time playing it and joining discords and shit for are actually the ones bad at it
>>they also tend to be drama whores and passive agressive circlejerkers obsessed with LA's and the newest generic anime fashion sega shits out

Fucking this.

Naw I didnt quit, I just don't have anything to keep me logging back in everyday. Sometimes I check in to see how you guys are doing if you happen to be online. Then I run a few LQs or TACOS and log off

Sorry for breaking it to you, but that's called quitting.

I don't know about you but that's how 90% of the people on my friendlist play the game

>Can't post in general without getting meme'd on unless you're part of the thread circlejerk
>Can't post your character without getting shitted on, all possibly by the same person
>Ship2 vs Ship4 players is still a thing
>Any new posters interested in getting into PSO2 or looking for advice while trying to avoid b-001 tards have a slight chance to get a serious reply from lurkers, or meme'd on by a shitposter, making newcomers not want to bother posting in the general or turn into another lurkers
>People that stopped playing PSO2 over a year ago still gets namedropped
>Shitposts over 4 years old still get posted
>Criclejerk shitposters can't even keep their own thread alive
>"A-at least we're better than /ffxivg/!!

Inb4 "Shut up/Fuck off [Namedrop]"

Fuck off lilith you waste of space. When is eharima gonna btfo your ass again

How do you make a good character?
I see a lot of good characters ITT and in-game but mine all look like Ayy's

>Can't post your character without getting shitted on, all possibly by the same person
Ever notice certain people who post their character and never get bullied? Really gets the blood flowing.
You're asking the wrong general.

I consider myself to be pretty new and I stopped posting and just started lurking pretty quickly because it became quickly apparent that it was a waste of time. Most other generals tend to have a steady stream of newfags who keep each other busy so its not just an endless oldfag echo chamber, but that's not the case in this general.

>"A-at least we're better than /ffxivg/!!
We really aren't.

Not them but you have to be fucking delusional to believe that. Every general in thsi shithole is "w-we are the worst general h-hahaha you cant prove me wrong" but if you decided to remove the head from your ass you'd see.

I don't think this is the worst general on the board, I just don't recognize anything about this general that makes it superior in any way to /xivg/.

Why is this general so obsessed with ffxivg?

Not that annon but it's not really about if a general is better or worse, it's more about diverting the attention elsewhere for the sake of feeling better about the state of the general.

This general has basically devolved into /xivg/'s uglier and less popular twin sister at this point.

>Any new posters interested in getting into PSO2 or looking for advice while trying to avoid b-001 tards have a slight chance to get a serious reply from lurkers, or meme'd on by a shitposter, making newcomers not want to bother posting in the general or turn into another lurkers
I'm new and this general has been really helpful. All of my questions have gotten serious answers, although I've done my best to try and find out stuff on my own so that I don't bother you with retarded questions that google could answer in 3 seconds.

What is it that makes xivg significant?
Stop making retarded posts

The one thing I will give this general credit for is that people here don't really seem to mind answering gameplay related questions. I attribute this to an absolute lack of anyone to talk about the game with, since the reason people hate it in other generals is because newfag questions are so constant. Newfags are far rarer here.

>I'm new
Why aren't we playing together user?

I've been a bit wary of actually showing my face to /pso2g/ ingame because I don't want to get bullied for my garbage DPS.

I'm only now about to reach 80/80. Last few levels for the subclass. Maybe soon enough I'll dare to join something like the triggers someone was going to do tonight.

Don't worry I have garbage DPS too, we can be garbage together.

I'm currently farming the SHLQ for quick levels. If you're on shit 02 and want to tag along, we can meet somewhere.

Does the lq actually drop 12* units?

Yes, ivrida with very low chance, and izane with low chance (as long as you meet izane/thunder dog)

>Can't post in general without getting meme'd on
I've been waiting.

I'd like to but I won't have time for that until later today.

>ivrida with very low chance, and izane with low chance
I think you got those backwards buddy

I'm online for quite a while longer so just give me a (You) at some point if you want to meet up in-game and do something later today.

Feel free to join for the deus stuff (75/75) a few hours from now and a bit more later. I'll post again about it when it comes time, but don't let bad gear deter you from joining in. Or even bad play! I'm asking everyone here to join for a lot of reasons. None of them have anything to do with how good you may or may not be.

I was the one asking you about the timezones yesterday, so, sure, I'll join just for the Deus trigs if that's alright. I'd join for the forests too but there's no way I'll get 2 levels on the subclass before then I think.

I'll be running a lot of forest triggers for the next.. 10 hours give or take. So plenty of time if you're diligent.

You just need to post pics and harass everyone for their deep insight. How'd I do?

Looking good, but you probably get called long neck

double AAYYYYY

my dirty asshole

2 hours from now I'll be looking to get started on triggers. Probably deus and then forest! Will pick a block in a later post after dragon rematch.

How do I farm arks fever?

Neck looks kinda long but face is actually cute.
Kill rappies, make sure you have the monkey king bar and charm from zieg.

post THAT signposter image

Ship 4 players legit dont exist anymore.
Everyone trying to push that meme is just a stupid discordfag that ironcally enough, plays on ship 2

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

THAT signposter image

how do I find rappies reliably?

aq or spamming/restarting the same arks quest (the first one from tunnels, walk 1-2 tiles and return to campship to restart)

I made the head smaller and reduced the neck as much as possible.

It looks like the perspective makes your neck long, post a screenshot with another camera angle and pose

ded

Whatever you say signpainter

Miku?

Triggers in 15-20min on b14! Be ready! I'll be hanging out around the class change lobby area.

You're doing deus first, right? Please give me a (You) when forest starts.

I will be doing deus first, yes. The password for the rooms will be 1478963. I'll have to spread some triggers around before I start those, so there will be a break immediately after deus for 5-10min. I'm going to be loading the deus lobby in a second, non-expert on block 14. Feel free to join from counter if you don't see me in the lobby now.

no die plz

*dies*

>natural makeup c used to be 50m about a week ago
>like 2m now

Would anyone happen to know what a good unit set would be for a Br/Ra to run? I'm using a +10 ray set right now but I feel like there could be better.