/vn/ - Best Girl Edition

Visual Novel General #1842

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

I want to marry Mitcher!

Try not to let this die before we hit the bump limit over there.

Name a more relatable vn protagonist

I LIKE LOLIS!

NTR Pregnancy!

He is literally me after all.

>tfw too intelligent to start threads 30 minutes early and then spam the old one to bump limit
it's hard being a makinafag sometimes

Why is Moonstone so perfect?

Stop reading moege

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

>making a thread 50 posts early

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

They're not playing fair.

I can't believe we actually did it Mitcherbros. We took over the previous thread AND made our own. How will antiMitcherfags ever recover?

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Want me to make a picture with Otou-san and Mitcher?

congratz my mang
please stop

Yes please, I like both NTR and Mitcher and I desire nothing else but this.

I can think of no other company that produces such dick demolishers. ImoPara 1 and 2 are just too perfect.

Does it upset you to know that Sekai got their kike hands on the series? It's not pleasant

No. Mitcherfags are bad enough, but you want add NTRposting on top of it? These threads will never recover from it.

no ntrfags need eternal punishment

It'll make this mitcherspam bearable so make it so.

plblblbliiiiiiiiiiiiipppp.......

Mitcher is filthy whore who cheats on Juice with truck-san every chance she gets!

Eternal Punishment and Innocent Sin are pretty good.

alright I chuckled at this one

Yes.

Please no. These threads will get even worse. Mitcherspam isn't that common. It's just happening tonight. It will calm down. But if you make NTR edits, people will post both Mitcher and NTR more often. It will be like WWII in here.

I ain't a fan of the Mitcherspam but it would seem it was all spurred on by that one guy who was autistically raging at the concept of Mitcher.

>cheats on Juice
You lying bastard. Her love for juice is undying. She would never do something like that.

Do it, otou-san wants more conpanionship.

>When a single ESL derails two editions

I think you're right about that. If people ignored them, they might go away. But somebody egged them on last thread.

Okay I lied. This wasn't consentual, truck-san just hit her. It was rape.

Hey sachi, kill mitcher

Everyone please calm down. If you love Mitcher, she is perfect. If you hate her, she is trash. Now can we stop arguing? How about some VN discussion? What are you reading?

>No name capitalization
I am on to you, ESL scum.

I already implied you should do that, even found perfect CG

>pressing one letter on searchbar
>v - vndb.org
>h - hentai-for.me
>e - exhentai.org
>o - orcsoft.jp
>n - nhentai.net
>m - mangagamer.com
>j - jav-for.me
>l - liveleak.com
What am I doing with my life.

We don't actually discuss VN's around here we just repost memes.

I love you, user.

I'm reading Grisaia no Kajitsu. I do have to say that Mitcher is the best.

I made the picture, but I'm not the one posting it constantly. I only posted it once or twice

I'm reading through ImoPara 2. It's the best.

I've been wanting to pick this up, but I just haven't. Why is it the best?

Thinking about starting Seinarukana here in a bit.

She is the best to me too, but what do you think of the other girls and their routes?

Completely professional and unbiased opinion here
JB = Asako > Makina > Yumiko > other Mitcher = Chizuru > Kazuki > Chiara > Sachi > Amane >>>>>> Millie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> normal Mitcher

Amane's and Makina's backstories were good but the routes itself weren't that great. Sachi's was a bit over the top, but I liked it. Yumiko was whatever.

Have you read ImoPara 1? I'd recommend reading that first before going into 2, since 2 is a direct continuation from 1.
It's incredibly pleasant. The girls are really cute and the writing lends itself to making you care about and like them, each of them has a distinct personality with each of them being a ton of fun to do the routes of, and the H-scenes, voice acting and art are all top fucking notch boner material.

Each route follows a general structure of sex friends into a little bit of drama followed by admissions of love, followed by more sex. It's not the greatest story ever told but you'll find yourself enjoying it much more than you think you should be given what it is, and that's always a plus. I'd recommend doing the routes in order of Momoka - Yuzu - Ririna - Shizuka - Chiharu, since that's generally "worst" to best (where even the worst is still really fucking good). Feel free to switch around Yuzu/Ririna and Shizuka/Chiharu depending on which personality tickles your fancy a bit more.

It's just a really solid nukige. It delivers everywhere you want it to deliver and even the stuff you aren't into will still be good enough to fap to anyway.

Yeah. Amane's route was basically a bunch of h-scenes front loaded and then an overly long flashback. And in Makina's route, she becomes second wheel to Yuuji's job halfway through. Yuuji goes full autist in that route.

This is accurate, except the Sachi "what I expected" panel -- the image should have been cropped to better show off grisaia_hands.tga.

Thank you for the long and detailed reply. I haven't read the first one, but I will. You've convinced me to pick up the first 2. Thanks user.

I'm pretty shit at photoshop, but if you want to edit it in, I would definitely save it.

Pretty sure putting Mitcher's serious head on that cat instead would be more appropriate.

Keep in mind that the first one is much more specific in its H-scene content for each individual girl, so you might want to test the waters a bit during the common route before deciding which one to go for and in which order.

Aya is extreme vanilla, Rio is a lot of non-penetrative stuff, Michika is light-femdom (there is a scene of pegging in there but a later H-scene makes up for that), Hiyori is the peepee princess and Koharu is public-sex.

Oh wow. That's quite the variety. I will see which one I want to start out with, but except for the pegging, I like everything on there.

Feels good to be a Mitcherfag

Best.

Not that user, but I plan on starting from the girl I'm least interested in and going up from there. Doing Michika first.

still waiting for mitcher NTR picture.

I think the worst part of Amane's route is that it all comes down to one point, it is that she will still die before she got "forgiven", with or without Yuuji.
A.k.a nothing changes, the route.

>I plan on starting from the girl I'm least interested in and going up from there. Doing Michika first.
Oh boy that's really not advised, she has some of the best H-scenes in the whole thing. The other routes will seem slightly less enjoyable by comparison that way, but you do you bro.

I buy ALL my VNs.

you won't be feeling anything soon enough

Eh, I've always been the kind of guy who does semi-good girls first, do the worst girl second to last, and then best girl last. I feel like starting with worst girl will make me not want to continue the game. And with the way I do it, best girl is right after. It will make her look even better by comparison.

>/vn/
>VN discussion

Where were you when Tomosane broke the fourth wall?

Amane's route is easily my least favorite and that's saying something considering Yumiko's route is so mediocre.

It does happen with new releases, but past a week or two you can write off getting anything decent unless it is really popular.

Oh no.

Needs Amane with her smug blush sprite instead.

Rimi.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

best girl edition?

Where are my lolibros at?

DELETE

Here

Yeah, best on the right.

>tfw waifu is popular enough to get art but not enough to get cuckshit

I fucking hate ntrfags

Great, this is what Mitcher spam has caused.

Andddddddd SAVED

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is not happening. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm out.

Eh at least for Yumiko's long ass route there're brawling, fast and turkey, as well as knifeless crab for compensation, something that Amane's route and Makina's route(with boring as fuck first half) couldn't compete.

Post more