vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

So as an European I shouldn't do my current daily quest till tomorrow to maximize my # of entries?

Do quest after 18 today

Get rid of iceblock
There I fixed hearthstone

Add frost nova and mass dispell and it's not perfect

t. nemsy

pls that’s guldan to you kiddo

Fuck off Anduin

Post code for gold in NA.

This month....I will surely get into Legend rank!

How else can they buff totem shaman without breaking Wild?

Incoming official priest cardback.

Calling it right now that this sucker is going to Hall of Fame.

Grand Prize Winners. Sponsor shall award one (1) Grand Prize. Each winner of the Grand Prize will receive:
(i) one hundred (100) Year of the Mammoth Bundles (as defined below); (ii) one (1) Lich King Helm; and (iii)
a Hearthstone t-shirt, hat, and collectible pin. Approximate Retail Value is $6,564.00 USD

ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL TAXES AND CUSTOMS DUTIES ASSOCIATED
WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.

hearthcucks proved wrong again

don't worry blizzard already chose a winner and he's not a burger

oh what the fuck now
Have you considered suicide faggot?

What is that even supposed to be? Like a cake or something? What is that red thing?

can't wait for next expansion

dumb chastity poster

please insult me more~

>Grand Prize Winners. Sponsor shall award one (1) Grand Prize. Each winner of the Grand Prize will receive:
>(i) one hundred (100) Year of the Mammoth Bundles (as defined below); (ii) one (1) Lich King Helm; and (iii)
>a Hearthstone t-shirt, hat, and collectible pin. Approximate Retail Value is $6,564.00 USD

If the packs are $20, then the 100 packs are $2000. This would put the Lich King Helm and the Hearthstone t-shirt and pin at $4500.
Those are actual physical rewards that I wasn't aware of, and since you would gain ownership of them, you would also have to pay tax.
However, with the cards excluded, the total reward (the part thats actually a reward) is under $6000, which in the law here is the line for paying tax on lottery/awards.
I guess it depends on who wins it, and their local law? I think since its $4500, and under the commonly used $5000 and $6000, you will not have to pay taxes. The cards not being part of the award, for the reasons discussed in the last thread, drops the value under the threshold.

the problem is that blizzard is stating that those cards have value so the winner will have to argue against them

>are you gonna preorder or not and why
>any particular deck you're hoping gets good after the rotation?

1880g here
yes because it's cheaper in my country and I have more money than time
I unpacked the Priest weapon so I'd like to see a deck that uses that

how long until the next heroic arena brawl?

The cards may have value, but they aren't given to the winner. If they were, then when HS is shut down, the winner can sue Blizzard for taking away $2000 word of cards from him. That is why Blizzard specifically states in all terms of service that they own all WoW items, all HS cards, all Starcraft units, etc. They are Blizzard's property. And as of a couple of years ago, also all mods developed by their tools. Its why SC2 has less mods.

they are like licenses and you agree when you start the game that you will not own those cards even if you pay for them, that does not mean that they have no value

>tfw rank 12 already
autism is overpowered boys

YES, OH YES, THEY'LL SERVE ME NOW
FWOOSH
DARKNESS RISES

This game is fucking garbage.

>burn them through the taunt
>+8 health
>+7 health
>+5 armor
>+3 health a turn

It doesn't matter if the card has value, because you aren't gaining ownership of the card. There is no transfer of value, so there is no income tax. You don't gain anything. The card remains property of Blizzard.

>Approximate Retail Value is $6,564.00 USD
your word against them

No because im not a good g0y
Big warrior and quest shaman

(((them)))

PACKS BEN WHERE ARE MY PACKS?

what's the best thing i can work towards with 6500 dust

wait for meta change in 1 day

before i'd say spitefull/combo priest of zoo warlock w/o guldan, but

been sitting on it for a while, really don't want to play warlock even though virtually everything i've unpacked recently has been warlock cards

looking at kingsbane maybe even though it's probably not something i could climb with

Nigger, Blizzard will IMMEDIATELY support you on that. As stated multiple times before, if you own the cards, you can sue them for damage whenever Hearthstone is offline.

Not preordereding because blizzard are hook nosed Jews and im not giving them my sheckles

>wait for meta change in 1 day

More like 3 weeks.

>your packs
Don’t you mean blizzards packs?

spitefull druid then?
idk what's going to be meta from yesterday on

i don't expect to craft my shit today or even this month

just don't have anyone else to ask ;;

will see

only if there are enough good cards in the set to justify it
no deck in particular but I'd like kingsbane rogue to get more support

>50
>3rd world country ftp
>elemental combo shaman

mages can be tanks, right?
>inb4 wild

no, my jewish side just cannot justify such a poor value for a buck
I'm having a lot of fun with Kingsbane lately and would like it to be viable for climbing the ladder.
Would also love to see Rexxar DK decks buffed.

>wild

>yogg

I still remember when I had a 50+ spell yogg, and he killed me with his first spell. Most anti-fun experience in HS. Legit made me sad.

Last call before I give it to some random ranked player.

>Blizzard, a multi billion company, will support a guy that says that his digital items are actually worth $0 fucking dollars

sure buddy

>if you own the cards, you can sue them for damage whenever Hearthstone is offline.

nope you agreed on their ToS BEFORE buying those cards so you cant blame anyone

they lend their cards and they can sell you those licenses, those licenses have value and are taxed

no because this game isn't worth my money
anything paladin that's not aggro

>his
Not his, you imbecile. Theirs. And it doesn't matter how much they are worth, because they don't change hand. Blizzard owns them at all times.
In their ToS that you bring up it says that the cards are their property, now and always. So this $2000 worth of cards reward is actually not a reward, its a license, and it isn't worth anything. The cards are worth $2000, but Blizzard isn't giving them away, so there is no value exchanged.

no, i will have more than enough gold when the expansion hits live
big mage. its only a few more value cards away from being good imo

Rip fireland portal though

rank 10 already boyos

Alright, I decided to only browse /hsg/ in this month. I'm currently in no fap mode. You fags better not post anime girls or any lewds.

The packs actually have a fair market value of $0 because you can't resell them.

>priest
neck yourself

You cant resell a tooth filling, but it costs money.

WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU
WHAT THE FUCK

Wrong, market fillings have a net value because gov tracks you with it
Every dentist gets a special bonus depending on how many extra fillings he has done

Yes, you generally need to pay for services. Plus there's a small materials cost.

legit made me laugh

500g
Not pre-ordering because I have about 4k dust and more coming with nerfs
I hope hunter is good, as always. I suspect there will be a quest rogue revival so we need hunter to keep that at bay.

CONTROL META IS ALMOST HERE, ARE YOU EXCITED?

Im serious, life isnt a joke.
I bet you even drink tapwater.

Oh shit I refill my bottle with tapwater at work

>priest
>black temple cardback

You fucking idiot they track you with nanite-lead in the tapwater.

But I'm a medpack, surely they dont do that here!?

Hearthstone 2 is dropping soon, lads.
What deck are you gonna craft with your nerf dust?
I'm still torn between spiteful dragon priest and big spell mage, both of which i'm 2 epics away from. I might still just wait until the next expac anyway since HoF rotations might fuck things up

Cubelock

Only need doomerang for kings rogue, so gonna go with that

Will the be a control warrior deck when they apply the aggro nerfs, or after the rotation? Or any warrior deck that's not fatigue or aggro?

We got an ETA?
Prolly a Kingsbane rogue since i got nearly all cards.

I'll pro craft more meme shit and keep trying to get spell Hunter working

control warrior is bad right now not because aggro

Update with new lottery dailies will be up in 2 february already(which is today night/tomorrow mornig-day). So it's kinda expected that they will do all changes in one patch.

>dude seething with rage about a children's card game
based priest player

I mean, if you supposed to do daily quest starting from 2 february, you would need to receive the daily quest 24 hours before that, which means that update should be today, before daily quests will refresh.
Also, don't forget to leave space for 2 quests, just in case.

That was cubelock, btw.

face hunter is the most satisfying archeotype. You get to watch faggots draw cards desparately and their mouse movements become more frantic as they realize it won't be in time.

Fucking nerfs WHEN.
Fuck endless removal priests

The colors are not too bad, but the stupid glittering stars make it only good for ironic cardposting. Well, we have a great card back just now at least

ugh when you kill a cube with frostmourne, and you get it back it doesn't come with what it ate? thats some serious bullshit

is Rin worth crafting?

Yes.

No.

maybe? :D

Maybe

yes, mostly because it is funny.

I'd say that in a control matchup it can be good. Vs. aggro it's a 3/6 taunt for 5.

>6th cubelock in a row

fuuck these cunts

I don't know.

it's logical because cube's battlecry is a self buff.

you don't frostmourne a big edwin and expect him to come back the same way he was.

only if you have a lot of dust and don't need to craft anything else.
you can easily run 2x Stonehill Defenders and discover her somewhat consistently.

>cubelock is not priest tier