/alg/ - Azur Lane General #114

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread: Toot.

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

Second for breaking jabberin's ribs and snorting her ashes!

Don't forget to milk your meido /alg/

>Scrapped some shit to get enough medals to buy a gold blueprint
>Accidentally bought a gold bulin instead

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

You will be snorting the semen of 30 niggers too though, is that ok?

It's not gay if I get high off her drug addled ashes.

Human milk is shit.

Can you guys stop memeing about my wife javelin being a slut? Can't we pick on laffey instead? She's useless and nobody likes her so nobody would be offended. Thank you.

I wish you could set custom fleets for each daily raid so I don't need to keep two fleet slots cause I'm lazy as fuck.

Are the Portlands good or should I just switch them out in favor of something else?

>Can't we pick on laffey instead? She's useless and nobody likes her
At least she is not a slut.

Javelin isn't a slut either but that didn't stop you. You just have to meme about laffey the slut and leave my wife Javelin alone.

>implying she wouldn't suck 50 dicks for another drop of sweet cola

Amazon da

E-chan a CUTE!

Does that make babies scatfags?

1 (ONE) other person is actually sticking up for my cute wife Jabberin for the first time since this general started? Impossible. Everyone else is a bully so this cannot be so.

Ash snorting user is harlot user? It suddenly all makes sense now. Wait for another IP, baka.

No. Human milk isn't shit for babies, but it becomes shit as a bodily mechanism to get you to stop drinking mama's milk.

Puffy vulva da

I've never shitposted about Javelin but now you've gone and shit on my wife Laffey instead out of nowhere, so fuck you, I'm going to start posting about how Javelin is a slutty whore.

That's bootleg harlot user.

It's not a meme if I genuinely want to ram my dick deep inside her anus and lift her light body off the ground.

How many dicks can Javelin handle at once?

JABBERIN TO ASONDEEE~

Hey, I'm the victim here. It's not my fault your wife laffey is a cola addicted whore and it's certainly not my fault that my innocent wife Javelin is constantly being slandered.

Javelin's specialty is to ram her face into phallic objects. Telltale signs of a slut.

Actually true.

A reminder for the gentlemen in this thread:

>Jabberin - 46 (half of which she's just included in an album that has lewds of other botes)
>Laffey - 58
>Z23 - 20
>Ayanami - 59 making her the lewdest starter.

So if you want to give a bote shit then give it to Ayanami, the filthy slut.

What do you enjoy the most, sucking the cum out of Javelin's ass or her pussy after she's done fucking around for the day?

What animal are her ears based on?

Daily dogmining report.
Currently at 241 battles and no doggo.
Hit commander level 70 at long last. Guess that means access to more rewarding dailies, commissions, and more oil and gold from the buildings.

Lexington hit level 100 so it's time to swap her out now. She served me well, but since I'll be here a long time I don't want to waste XP. Cleveland is gonna hit level 100 very soon too and then I'll need to replace her with Helena. She should survive.
Enterprise is still too fragile to run auto even with Akashi's skills improving.
I've got a whooping 2 gold 610mm blueprints in my last 60 runs. Now I could at least craft one gold 610mm which I guess is some kind of milestone.

As a final note I finally got the last non-doggo drop, Ayanami, required to fill out my Pokedex for this map.

>bringing Ayanami into this
Jabbe the Slutfags everyone

They're among the worst ships to use atm.

>The retarded Javelin cuck promptly proceeds to shit on Ayanami and Laffey, turning 2/3 of the thread against him and his slutty wife.

So when's the free for all Javelin gangbang, guys?

Pussy, ass, one on each hand, mouth and a footjob for a grand total of 6 dicks at once. She truly is a proficient slut.

>when's the free for all Javelin gangbang, guys?
Every day at 7, 13, 16 and 23.

While we're at it can we stop bullying my wife Hamamann? At least she rescued sailors. If you look at it the real useless boat is JAVelin!

I think she can take two with her pussy already and her tits can be used by another, totaling 8.

You are alright Hamdude, I would only go as far as forcing Hammers to go nopan and lift her skirt higher.

No, Hammann is for bullying.

I don't know about the other Javelin anons but personally what attracts me to her is her obvious sluttiness. She'd make for a perfect wife, sweet and loving but willing to sleep with anyone to satisfy her lust. She incites men to have illicit sexual encounters with her, she seeks the thrill and pleasure. And as her husband, as I do, you should take pleasure in her pleasure. You should watch over her as other, more able men give her the pleasure she craves and deserves.

Actually 10 if you count her armpits or 12 if you also count her kneepits.

She can also fit another 2 under her armpit and another 2 under her knees. Her chest, while flat as a board can accommodate 2 dicks per tit. I've also seen her take two dudes in her ears while another dude rubs his phallus on her face. She's way more versatile than you give her credit for.

What is your agenda? Fake harlot into snorting ashes, pretending to defend Jabberin to incite more bullying and now you're dragging poor Hammann into it too?

Damn, she probably can take on the whole thread by herself.

Wait a minute, where her right hand?

Don't forget about her hair!

>Enterprise is still too fragile to run auto even with Akashi's skills improving.
You pair E-chan with her nanny not this jewcat.

I can tell you one thing I'm certain of, he's not Ignacio.

Also don't forget about her navel. There's plenty of space there to fit dicks.

In my pants.

Don't lewd Blanc.

The same as Akashi

At this point I'm more interested in what sort of Lovecraftian geometrical space we'd have to gangbang her in to be able to fit so many anons around her.

>implying all this isn't the work of a samefagging KCshitter trying to nuke this general
Why the fuck aren't you discussing the new semen demon and her huge torp stat?

I don't have her. I could LB Enterprise but in order to keep fuel consumption as low as possible I'd rather not until I hit each LB's level cap.
Really the reason I run 2 in the back to begin with is just to level Akashi so when she's maxed she can be the sole ship in the back. She's meant to be a cheap, self-sustaining solo ship while whoever's in the front does all the work, which is all I need.

Oh my, I quoted the wrong guy. As for your question, well it seems like her jacket has slipped over one side so it's covering her hand.

You have to think with portals, like floating dicks.

The Javelin faggot insulted my wife Laffey for no reason. Now he'll pay the price.

>cheap, self sustaining solo ship
>akashi
I have bad news for you user...

Not much to discuss. I love her design and her torp is as big as the other kagerous, so now we wait to see her skills and remodel before we pass judgement on her potential usefulness.

>whoever's in the front does all the work

see You're being baited.

Do you think she prefers her bulls black? This is my fetish, and I think it would fit her since she is british.

When she's level 100 with maxed skills and equipment (yes, I have planned for that, I'm gonna be here a LONG time) then she should outheal the damage.
This is 6-4 we're talking about. The front ship will take care of most the stuff sent her way, but if not then she has good healing on her side plus 3 emergency repairs for a total of 30% recovery outside of combat.
Even now when she's not even LB3 I can run her solo in the back with Cleveland in front and she'll make it through about 3 or 4 battles. Maybe all 5 if I get lucky, but I want consistency for my auto.

She hasn't been a problem. If she does become one then I'll just put Deutschland in the front.

You can use literally anyone if they are maxed in 6-4 m8. Even normals.

>putting a CA in the front
>putting a CA that specializes killing DDs/CLs in the front to fight a BB
You are in for a world of pain once you get to world 10.

I really want Nagato/Yamato/other strong nip BBs

Maybe so, but I'm pretty sure Akashi is the cheapest SSR to run when maxed. I could get some normal and max her, but I'd rather just level ships I actually want to use. Akashi will come in handy outside of grinding, which is why she's there. I have other backrow ships to level if I feel like it so that's not an issue either.

I already have Deutschland maxed and while I haven't run many battles with only 1 in each row, if I find any nodes/enemies turn out to be a particular nuisance then I have many different front row ships to choose from that covers the most ground.
Also I don't care about world 10 yet. Once I get Yuudachi I'll think about the next thing to mine, which is Maya. And only after THAT's done do I have any reason to think about how to tackle world 9 and 10, and at that point who knows how many good level 100 ships with maxed skills I have. I already have every single SSR from all normal crafting pools, so selection is not an issue.

Here is Shark doing her thing on World 10. She is a happy shark, but keeps asking me to max out her shark gun instead of the gold 203mm SKC.

Why the fuck are you even mining if you haven't even cleared all the maps you can yet?

>She is a happy shark, but keeps asking me to max out her shark gun instead of the gold 203mm SKC.
Already did so myself. All I need to +10 is her torps but I'm not in a rush with that. If I had a ring I'd put it on her.

Auto?
What is fish and tits for?

Her cunny is so loose she can probably fit two!

Fish and chips is there as a cheap tanky smokebote to increase safety and be a good friend to Shark.

I thought this was a collecting game where you get the ships you want? I want Yuudachi so that's my goal right now.
World 9 and 10 aren't going anywhere and neither am I so what's the damn rush? Whether I mine after I've cleared everything or before doesn't matter. I'll still need plates, I'll still need rare drops, I'll still need to level my ships.

Why don't you buy one?

Why not using Vestal?

Where's your "nya," jewcat?

Don't worry about it user. I've been playing since late September and I still just got to 8-4 to mine for Maya. Taking it slow feels pretty nice desu.

Levelling Akashi. No other reason. Vestal is cheaper and probably prevents accidents, but Akashi heals better and can keep botes topped off with Unicorn.

That's a very happy merchant.

Armpits - 6
Feet - 2
Knees - 4
Ass - 3
Pussy - 5
Tits - 6
Belly - 6
Hands - 8
Ears - 4
Eyes - 2
Mouth - 4
Nose - 1
Back - 12
Hair - 16

74, and that's still not even enough for her.

Everyone point at this loser and laugh.

What about elbows and thighs?

Why would you bully NEET Island?

Good point, and I bet she can pleasure you with her chin and cheeks also.

Because she is a useless loser who doesn't have anything going for her.

She needs to start training to be able to pleasure 100 men at once.

Late Belly Dura Desspedia.

This is my wife z46
(yes that's her name)

I'm finally free from world 10.

But she has a nice NEET butt.

Laffey fucks niggers.

Post proof.

I'm not going to enable your bestiality fetish, nigger lover.

>All this shitposting
>Only 21 IPs

One of you really likes shitposting.

Waste of good beer.

Not as much as the whore javelin.