>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

kurthna.ga/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Celica is an ugly and stupid character, if you voted for her you are an ape, not even subhuman

Sharena deserved better

>Marth lost
>But Camilla did too, to a fucking OC no less
I don't know how to feel about this

Cum inside Cumilla!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Camilla

votes by game:

>Fates

>Awakening

>Blazing Blade

>Gaiden/Echoes

>Sacred Stones

>Heroes

>Radiant Dawn

>SDBoL/SD

>Genealogy

>Path of Radiance

>Binding Blade

>Thracia 776

>ME/NME

>the great whore of Valentia

Celica is lucky Alm didn't recruit Catria or Mae or he would have forgotten about Celica by Chapter 3.

Wtf I love Veronica now

friendzoning bitch

MOMMYFAGS BTFO
VERONICA IS THE HERO WE DESERVE

I think the only votes that should count for RD should be the RD exclusive characters really. Not that this statistic matters. Same thing with SD and ME

I love Severa very much! She’s the cutest girl in all of Ylisse & Nohr!

>yfw Brave Veronica is a milf version of her with big titties

Hey.

Of course not stop being retarded

>Conrad is 106
>won't get in because Brave Celica will imitate him

Who the fuck votes for Azura still? These people are even worse than Celica voters and need to fuck off and ruin a different franchise.

Alm is a fucking retard and doesn't deserve any better anyways. Faye is too good for him.

Camillafag here, ain't even mad, just surprised that Veronica actually managed to surge that hard. Lolicon votes shouldn't be underestimated either. Guess IS has to make Vero playable now.

Besides, this still shows that Camilla is popular enough, so she might be getting a swimsuit alt,even though it probably won't be very good.

>Team comp is a sword flier and effie mostly there for score
>need a green unit to balance this out because neither of the above can handle lynhardt
>Oh, Raven TA Bowbreaker Inigo looks neat I'll jus-
>seasonal
>o-okay, Raven Iotes Spring Camilla looks good-
>seasonal
>Armor Henry might work if I-
>seasonal
Is Bowbreaker mixed Fae any decent if I don't have steady breath

>get free Veronica
>roll for Celica
>ignore the rest & save mad orbs come this fall
Who here /smart/?

She already has a spring alt, why do you want even more? Let other characters have their moment holy shit

if you guys want a table
kurthna.ga/

I wonder if they're going to make a brave version, or just move to have Veronica herself become playable in the story.

Is there anything else in common between the winners besides having siblings?

>Roll for Celica
Clearly not you

Don't you want me in your gacha game user...
Above girls like Kagero and Faye, I'm pretty pleased desu

How about Hector or Cecilia? Cherche is also good for f2p.

>CYL3 winners are Anna/Laevateinn or Loki/Alphonse/Virion

Fae is better than all 3 of those seasonals in terms of antimeta, I dont know why you didnt consider her first. Get a +spd-hp, give her Fury and forge a defense lightning breath and she's set

So we can indeed chose one of them for free in the future? Is this confirmed?

I wouldn't think they would let us choose one last time but not this time. Then again it is IS, so knock on wood and all.

This is splendid.

Just go with FRobin/Merric raven TA bowbreaker

>83rd place overall

I still can't believe that Veronica surge. How the fuck did you pull that out Verofags?

CYL3 winners will be Marth, Eirika and FE Switch equivalent of Tharja.
Alternatively another donut character from FEH potentially introduced this year.

Fucking tell us what the new weapon upgrades are already IS! I'm tired of carrying this dead weight pegaslut on all my teams. Probably won't be worth the wait.

The only reason I mentioned a summer alt is because she didn't get one last year when literally all of the other Nohrians did. That it would possibly be a chance to make her relevant again is just a personal bias, like how Hector should have gotten one anyway by now.

Veronica is probably already gonna be playable before too long, given the direction of the story.

They have to stop giving out free Lyns at some point

>Like Surtr becomes the new main antagonist because he wants to BBQ the universe or some shit
This is honestly where they'll probably go with it. It's the easiest way to make every character and every hero summoned have a "personal" interest in taking him down.
Don't see how? Allow me to show you!
>tempests do some weird shit that chaotically opens portals to other worlds and realities
>Loki has the most knowledge of tempests and how they work as seen in the opener for this TT
>Ganonbowser has Loki open tempests to other worlds for the sole purpose of feeding his flames
>when his flame has spread far enough and grown strong enough the EVIL dragon soul residing and incubating within him will be reborn and will continue to incinerate reality at an accelerated rate if not stopped
Screencap this.

Hector's distant counter is not too good according to Sacae. I hadn't considered Cecilia, but Cherche is iffy.

Mostly because I thought her standard set contained pieces I don't have like Aether and Steady Breath. I think I only have one 4* Fae and I'm in 714-726 arena right now, so I hope her IVs are good

I thankfully have never been merric'd

>Brave Veronica will either be some Askr slut or she will be Punished Veronica and will wear Xander's armor and some OP tome
Don't disappoint me ISIS

Royalty i guess, maybe we get King/Emperor Hector/Ephraim, Queen reagent/Empress Celica/Veronica

>the FE switch equivalent of Tharja
Its actually going to happen as well

Nice, thanks

Some things I find interesting:
>95 Joshua The Sacred Stones 2,587
I'm pleased with this because it means I'm not the only one who is dissatisfied with his current inclusion.
>57 Marisa The Sacred Stones 4,293
Same as above
>173 Oboro Fates 1,479
If I look at the characters who scored better than her I'm disappointed: Peri, Emmeryn, fucking Gerome seriously? Still, 173rd isn't a bad spot out of so many characters.
>41 Aversa Awakening 5,033
>56 Wrys Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light / Shadow Dragon 4,474
Alright, what

I voted once for her because I like her but I'm glad she lost.

She already has 3 alts, one of them on a banner that nearly killed the game. In return we finally get the schizophrenic loli, win win.

>big titty slut
>meme character

What's to be surprised about with their placing?

More art of Gunnthra with a big butt when?

This is the new queen of /feg/ for the next year, say something nice about her!

>roll for Celica
>smart

Smart as Celica, I guess.

>I want Laevateinn
>But have to wade through legendarily B8 banners with 2 pity breaker reds

Oh I hate this.

>wake up
>Veronica surged into second place within two days after the midterms

Those tits look painful desu

IS, where's my nigga Dieck?

There are so many really hot characters, what makes Aversa better than anyone else? What's special about her?

And I'm just surprised that someone would vote Wrys at all.

I'm jealous of oldfags, they don't have as many interesting characters so they can just focus on a few of them to win.

Meanwhile nuFEfags have so many good characters to focus on we end up divided, and can't win because of that.

You have it good, oldfags!

>719 Makalov
Completely rigged, run this shit again

t. seething Camillafag

She’s a flying mage, there aren’t a whole lot of those.

>he isn't going to roll for Serika
I'm sorry.

Well I don't care much for lolis but yeah that's why I don't mind much. Just would be nice to have a chance of a Camilla that doesn't just sit on the bench with Leo.

Who is this again?

Playing FEgirls,did I fuck up promoting her into a second pegasus recruit?
I thought recruit classes automatically promoted at level 10.

Brown skin
Cannot-have appeal due to being a villain, but I guess you can marry her so w/e
Unique class for Heroes
Awakening character

agree, but stop baiting faggot

fuck off, astrid

What will you do if you're wrong?

Some girl that stalks the Askr Trio, she seems really upset with Fjorm for some reason, perhaps its because shes better with Lances than her? I mean what do you expect from a princess

>nuFEfags have so many good characters to focus on
SEETHING

>Either somebody out there put 7 votes on Bloom
>Or 7 different people voted Bloom
Which is less likely?

>nuFEfags can't choose Lucina and Ike so they just pick random shit
>none of their characters get top placing as a result

Cumming outside Camilla's sister/wife!

VERO-VERO SUUUURGE

>wake up
>based Vero kicked Shitmilla out of the top 2
The absolute STATE of Fateswakeningbabbies

same with the other games honestly

Is Bantu really all the way down at 411? There goes the chances of him getting in.

>AI has Faye with WoM
>she zooms in and snipes the healer I'm HM grinding
lol funny meme fuck you

Is heroes officially the new NuFe?

I guess these are some arguments. Awakening fans are truly the worst.

Celica winning and Marth losing due to vote splitting sucks, but I'm glad Veronica won.

Hopefully IS uses the poll to determine who to add in next since lots of characters not in the game placed pretty high, like Selkie and Lief.

>Greg Chun and Wendee Lee voice CYL units again

>all four of the top 4 are units I want
Fuck it I'm in saving mode. Sorry LIke but you'll be on future Legend banners.

>more Patrick Seitz and Erica Lindbeck

I hope CYL Veronica is a S+ flying axe user as a final middle finger to Camillafags.

I guess without Lucina, Fates beat out Awakening this time.

Oh, and she wields the all powerful「Shadowgift」

Heroes is Neo nuFE.

How'd you turn out /feg/
My favourites ended up doing pretty shitty all things considered but at least Genny and Dorcas did well

>Axe has inbuilt Iotes shield and Urvan effect

Fates beat out Awakening last time too IIRC.

Also Tellius is once again third place if you combine them.

Glad to see Shannam doing so well.

Camillafags got the hardest middle finger when IS made her totally useless a long time ago.

Heroes is /our-nu-FE/

She's a villain that joins you at the end of the game, plus connected to the MC and main villain, has a tragic past, and is the representative for the Dark Falcon class.

Also boobs and semi-incest.

I don’t know what they were thinking making her an axe.
The most notable thing about malig knights is they can cast a spell