/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[New strengthening quests]
2018-02-01 04:00 UTC
Spartacus, Eric, Sanson, Benkei, Leonidas, Boudica, Martha.
Quests are not limited.

>[Chocolate Lady's Commotion Valentine's 2018]
webview.fate-go.us/2018/0123_valentines/
Event Period: 2018-01-25 - 02-03 23:59 UTC

>New Interludes
New Interludes for Atalante, Scáthach, Tamamo-no-Mae, and Frankenstein
2018-01-25

>Nero Bride's Trial
2018-01-25 07:00 - 02-03 23:59 UTC

>Valentine's Pickup Summon (Daily)
5* Nero Claudius (Bride) [Limited] and all 5* Female Servants per day
Only Female Servants will appear in the Rate up

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/j1wpBdHn
batterymilk.github.io/valentinesclock.html
Use the clock to know what rate ups are coming

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STOP CASTING MORPH YOU BITCH

Did they break the Caster node or something?

Also ONI

Don't post Liz.

Luck at this little lucklet

Not the Master Swordsman Jubei, neither the highly praised Emissary Hanzo, nor the famous Onmyouji Abe no Seimei. More than anything, just a blacksmith. But unpreparedness spelt your defeat. Once seeking for the ultimate blade. A blade of steel cutting no flesh, nor bones and neither life. What I seek for is the clearance of resentment. The cutting of bonds, fate and destiny. That is, to free oneself from Karma. Upon ones arrival are countless tools. Carved over a thousand blades, forming a pile of swords. This is the place where all paths cross This is the place where all desires flow. This is the place where all deaths await. My whole life was for this single swing. The heart of the blade is right here! Take this, this is my Tsumugari Muramasa!

dont talk to her like that, Punk

How are you know killing her in one turn with Ushi?

I mean I've gotten three CEs and a dozen hearts already.

>tfw no medea lily

>only 11 hours left with the best node
I think I'll miss this event when it's gone. I didn't even clear out the shop, but I managed to ascend an amazing number of servants during it.

Exactly what I was thinking.

fuck off

>Rank up Quest
What is this? Why Spartacus?

But Archie
LIZ LOVE

is it worth it to level all the codes to max

Strengthening quest, he's just first.

Never waste code exp.

to get him ready for astolfo duh

Are you me?

it's worth it to pick one that's not max level right now if you're only grinding anyway

>he's just first
That just raises further questions

>brr it's so cold

obviously not, he has +19

How good are lesbian pirates? Are they worth leveling up over Medusa? I don't have better riders.

Isn't Rider node the same in terms of drops?

You see user he is part of the oppressed faction which is the group of servants that have shitty skills so obviously the servants are being liberated from oppression (shitty skills) and thus it's only fair for him to lead the way

sauce

Yuri pirates are great and deal shitton of dmg if you have heavens feel or black grail on them.

Can I fuck this maid?

for coins amount or items?

>not recognizing the jojo to be continued arrow

medusa is better for grinding, pirate sluts are better for content where you need to dish out a lot of ST damage

Decent NP with a gimmick, can crit. Level them up

Kill the maids.

Oh, I see.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

I wonder how the Einzberns ever get anything done when they can just create homunculi like her.
If I was the family head that castle would have turned into a 24/7 orgy

I love her deadpan eyes.

Reminder the right side of history won once.

Playing with arts-meme teams is really fun.

no

After Casters are done, the two rate-ups are going to be for Lancers and Sabers. That means dealing with the poor drops from the dragon. Plus, no more God Hearts, and no more Page/Gear drops.

I mean, I'd welcome Yggdrasil Seeds as much as the next person, but you still only have two enemies who could potentially drop them. Thanks to that dragon.

>no more comfy HG during maint hours

>"~~!!!"

I play with NP speed normal

I would pay billions to Einzberns to have a homonculus like that.

>wears pantsu
Liz is always in comando.

>mfw Waver and Nero Bride and Jannu
>no Tamamo to complete the god team

I see you hiding under there.

>Playing with arts-meme teams is really fun.
I enjoyed the heck out of Emiya, Halloween Liz, and Shakespeare during the assassin rate-up. Being able to buff up everyone's NP with Shake's Buster buff was a lot of fun.

Feels bad.

Am I just horribly bad at video games, or is Hakuno scripted to lose all those fucking challenges?

just get one of those new sex dolls, there is not much difference

you don't have billions

what challenges?

>STOPPU, STOPPU PUREASU
Is Tamamo the most fun to bully servant in the game?

>A new one for my collection
Naisu

What's this guy's name again?

Dropping another hundred euros to Jack wasn't enough. I wish I could spend more.

SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI

Arena ones.

Is that a bloody axe he's wielding?

Try attacking her with Jack, she just keeps spamming "OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW" from each slash with that squeaky voice

It's super fun

Johan Lymphhalberd

The Bloody Blood of Blood Axing Blood, with Eric not-that-one.

>Check Rider tab
>Not a single servant besides Santa
>Update several times
>Never see anyone besides Santa

nobunobu

MLB Gandr or MLB Holy Night Sign for the murderloli on support?

>implying I have another Rider

It's either that or Martha, m8.

Want me to put my George?

you mean the treasure hunt?
you're always going to lose the first treasure to shinji because he has a head start
just catch up to him, kill him and take the other treasures
if you're talking about the monster hunt you can stun the monsters with one of the mystic codes so your opponent can deal with them (it takes like 3 seconds for them to kill the mob but hey, its something), don't fight your opponent, winning is basically impossible unless you google their patterns

I always leave my rider with Mona Lisa during events, even on JP.

I went for MLB HNS and it does well enough.

I love double Waver, by the time I am done with the boss, the adds are killed by curse.

I like his retard laugh during his level up
Actually, is it just me or are some of the voice lines not showing their translations?

Remember to use your Liz even after she hits Bond 10

holy night sign

Nice, thanks user

>Strenghtening quests require to level shitty ass servants
>fuckton arrows with high AP cost
>but they give SQ so you have to do them

>Store has 1000 mana prisms for sale
>they cost 10.000 frigging chocolates

Oh, i get why i've been losing till now. So they start in the same place as you?

This makes me sad and I don't even like Liz. It's funny because it's true.

>Strenghtening quests require to level shitty ass servants
Why would you care about their strengthening if you aren't leveling them and planning on using them?

Time to burn apples, buddy. No better opportunity than the caster rate up.

>Only have the Dragon Scales and Star Fous and two most expensive CEs left to buy from the store (not including the pieces/monuments)
Feels good man.
If I have spare chocolates I might even buy out the remaining CEs.

A week of fucking in that sleigh and people grow attached.

For those who have seen the HF movie, how was it? I'm probably going to go watch it tomorrow. Any malaysians here who watched it? How was your experience in the cinema?

Do we love Liz now?

because they give quartz? he said so in his post

How many apples do you think would be necessary for the KnK event?

As much as we love Nero

/alter/ has always been tsundere for Liz

>tfw only 7 of my friends have MLB Maid

they start from the exit and then they go to the closest monster