/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Ancient Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

I am going to marry Riju!

Is it even possible to do the Trials of the Sword without attack bonuses?

maybe not on Master Mode but otherwise yeah

How do you kill the faggot lynel before the zora divine beast

what's your favorite area to bomb around in?
Mine is Hyrule Field once all the guardians are dead

git gud

I actually got gud, thx m8

I'm here for you baby

Now that I'm here and a faggot, how do I get the gerudo trap link gear and how soon can I get it, this zora divine beast is my first one I'm taking down

it's part of the Gerudo beast quest

Are any of the Zelda manga worth checking out?

Not really. The Wind Waker manga is just a collection of hilarious jokes so that's worth it. The TP manga isn't fully released but has been pretty good so far.

Zelda manga anime adaptation when?

15 shrines left lads.

PUMP IT UP BROTHER

Maybe the Link to the Past one from Nintendo Power or the 4koma gag manga for Wind Waker.

The rest are all garbage that try to make too much happen in too little time, so the pace is all kinds of fucked. I'll never understand why Akira Himekawa has become their go-to for Zelda manga, their work is so unremarkable.

How did Zelda learn about the Sheikah towers?

I would guess Impa or Purah told her

Is under a red moon the worst quest in the entire fucking game?
Yes, yes it is.

>fast travel once
>done
Am I missing something?

yeah you're missing how the cunting blood moon disappears the FUCKING SECOND I TRAVEL TO THE NEAREST FUCKING SHRINE AND THE GOD DAMN PEDESTAL WON'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING

do you just wait around on the pedestal for a blood moon?

I tried that, didn't work.
Figured I would get it in time, but nope, the game is conspiring against me.

it takes, what, 40 in game minutes to land on the pedestal, there's plenty of time

Apparently not. By the time I've drifted from Mogg Latan the thing is dead.
Fuck this quest.

it sounds like you just suck.

Talk to the guy at the dueling peaks stable every day so you'll know for sure if there will be a blood moon.

Kiss my black ass you rotten motherfucker.

>people complain that the desert area of a game is empty and barren
Have they not seen a real life desert?

it's not even that bad, it's got molduga close to each other and you can go shield surfing for days

Help
Dragons aren't spawning

You farmed too hard.
They're dead.
Hope you're happy, monster.

It's all my fault! Our only hope of keeping /lozg/ alive is lost all because I couldn't harness meme power. Everything, every shitpost I've made up until now- It was all for nothing!

So I really am just a faggot!

talked to Impa?

Nevermind, false alarm. Dinraal is here

don't worry, Link will compensate for your failings
just not for as long as you think

In person? No, I've never been to a desert, where I live it's more like Hebra Snowfield

Now it's not spawning anymore again
What the fuck

I thought i'd accidently highlighted this image, it's just really bright.

I don't have a problem with Gerudo Desert, though I do admit I don't have much fun exploring it. But that is kind of a shitty excuse. Video games should't mimic real life, they should idealize things and make them fun to play in.

I'm glad the Zora's domain actually seems to have some thought put into the architecture for once and it isn't just a cave full of water with a slightly decorative throne room.

I want to give Daruk a nice salad

that's disgusting

Can he even digest non-rock based foods

How would you make a desert a fun place to be in?

Mario Odyssey did a decent job, maybe make the Sand seals not shit, like Jaxi. More ruins, maybe more dwellings for people who live in the desert but don't live among the gerudo. It's not impossible to make a fun Desert, other games do it all the time.

What would have happened to the guardians and divine beasts if everything went according to plan and they killed Ganon with them?

the guardians probably would have been buried back in the pillars and the divine beasts probably would have been kept around since they're useful

Basically this, because that's exactly what happened 10,000 years ago.

>Better sand seal controls
>Tame your own sand seal
>Sand seal stables
>Actual races not beat the time
>More Gerudo settlements maybe even the village of the husbands
>Ruins you can enter and explore

Lies, there are no interesting ruins in the wild in BoTW.

i gorfed down a 30min +3 attack up before entering

What a little bitch

love this
:*

tell that to my dracozu ass

and that's in normal mode
i have never, and will never, play hero mode. at least not until they actually do something besides "get hit harder"
how did you do it?

I go in as a sneaky boi because sneak strikes are powerful as fuck. I treat the game like Metal Gear when I do the trials or Eventide.

>tfw can no longer parry guardian lasers after doing it almost perfectly just a day ago

good tactic
after the first attack, usually the other enemies notice me
how do you avoid that?

seriously, i press the button to parry and nothing happens and i just die

I separate them by making sure only one of them hears my whistle and then I repeat.

reminder that you can get your horse to follow you and it's adorable

What kind of mane did you give your horse

second all of this
also
>some kind of ultra sand boots that are basically sand roller blades because sand seals in general are an absolute chore

Best girl in the game.

Walk them to Kakariko, and park in the carrot field. All I can say is that my horse likes it there.

admit it, this was the first thing you tried with it

Her face is a little bit too long in most of those

Of course. That's basically the best way to take them out now, which is fitting since they offer the best fuel.

finally I've a purpose for the 150 screws I'm carrying around

>he doesn't have max

I don't have any reason to have max. I have to walk away from guardian parts piles now as it is

First thing I did was jump out of the plateau while doing a wheelie. That bike has top tier suspension.

so is it possible to pirate amiibo without having to buy tags yet

No, otherwise it would have been a thing years ago.

all I want is to be able to save Zelda permanently

Never gonna happen.

I know

only girl Link canonically sleeps with

>Oracle of Seasons 6th dungeon (Ancient Ruins) lead up
>Have to wander around Holodrum to get some gems to get into a gate then wander through a warp forest to get to the dungeon
>Oracle of Ages 6th dungeon (Mermaid's Cave) lead up
>Have to brave your way through a hellstorm of minigames then travel back and forth through time to complete the dungeon
Who did it better

The lead up to both are bullshit, I loved having to go into the dungeon in both the present and the past in order to complete Mermaid's Cave, so I'm going to have to go with that one.

>Platinum difficulty Goron Dance

I remember hating everything about Mermaid's Cave but I can't remember the other one at all, so I'll call it a draw

I despised the mermaid's cave and I can't remember why

Subrosian dancing was much worse

Subrosian Dance was easy though. Also I'm not sure if it was mandatory.

Probably the time travel

I need someone to explain something to me I just don't get.

So in OoT, when Child Link picks up the master sword, it goes "mmmm coma time lol" for 7 years, despite the fact that Ganondorf effectively destroyed most of everything in Hyrule. So my question is
1. Why?
2. Why have we never seen this Time Travel Property since then? I mean, bring em to the Master Sword while they're young and use them to literally relay messages from the future

Because that would be a boring story