Nocoiners dad didn't watch this video in 1990

youtu.be/WA1fyPzVFfk

Why did it say "everything is terrible" at the end?
Because it was the 90s?

>asks for proof of ownership
>still can't show it
>tells everyone else they don't have anything

Crypto = fiat = stocks = thin air

I still can't believe you bitslaves don't own the world yet.

The way you talk one would think the universe is in the palm of your hand.

>Crypto = fiat
no, crypto currency is not fiat
>fiat = stocks
no, fiat currency is not stocks
>stocks = thin air
no, stocks are not thin air

0/10 post

Crypto hounds attempt to justify themselves by claiming that currency and stocks are "fiat".

But they leave out the other half of the story...

Yes, currency is fiat (especially after leaving the gold standard), but it's fiat backed up by the full faith and credit of very large governments; and the fiat currency is declared legal tender by law.

Stocks aren't even close to being fiat. They represent a partial ownership in physical corporations.

The basic philosophy of the cryptos seems to be...

... if THEY can create fiat, so can we. And once we do, people will just flock to use our because.... because?

As other posters have pointed out, cryptos are just a small group of people buying and selling the same crypos among themselves because the "believe" that it will someday have value.

And, while some will realize profits, they only realize these profits when they convert them out to real currency.

Those who sit on them forever will have even less value than the people who collected beanie babies; because they only thing they hold are bits and bytes.

detached hipster irony

Except you can buy tons of shit already with Bitcoins alone. Especially if you live in say, Japan.
So come one dude, be real. crypto currency might not be the future cause nobody knows but its sure is on the right path towards it.

You some it up best:

"You can buy tons of SHIT"

Jesus is that you?

That is all you have?

Simple negation with no proof?

Looks like you love holding nothing in your hand.

Fiat = digits

Crypto = digits

Stocks = numbers

Where are those numbers?

In the either?

Fake.

They are fiat.

They are backed by nothing but words and fools unwise enough to accept those words.

Without the fools the fiat is nothing.

What ever happened to that autistic kid at /bliz/ blogs or vlogs or whatever?
I haven't seen him shill his shitty channel recently.

Your precious governments are all abandoning paper money for data its really not that far off from cryptocurrency even better these worthless 1`s and 0`s on your bank account have actually less backing than most crsyptos which atleast have the backing of hashing power.

You are delusional.

Every government will make their own crypto sooner or later.

Should i tell you why they abandon paper money? They tell you its because of counterfeits beeing made. Youa re a retard and a little cuck who beleives the its the government therefore its right. The ONLY reason for them to abandon material money for digital money is so that they can freeze your bank account if you arent beeing a obedient little cuck.

THATS WHY CRYPTO IS IMPORTANT YOU IDIOT.

The power of currency has to be taken out of the hands of the governments and banks as they have showed they are not using it responsibly.

We need a decentralized uncontrollable currency or else we will end up beeing slaves.

Actually governments started abandoning paper money back in the 1980's.

They started minting gold and silver again in the form of bullion.

Ever hear of the Liberty Coin Act?

Crypto is just the patsy that will be used to death blow the paper markets then they too will be blamed for the carnage.

You slaves are blind.

Gold and silver will never be used as currency again you are in denial we are not in the 1800`s anymore people dont wanna bother with 1kg coins in their pockets
Im from europe btw so i dont care about some american act.

I care about european countries around me and they all have the same trend of using counterfeit as an argument to kill paper currency.

Countries that started minting Gold and Silver since 1980:

United States, Mexico, Canada, England, Australia, Austria, China, New Zealand

1980 does not equal 1800

You are way out of your element here.

I'm guessing you don't even read do you?

China just started their own blockchain china is heavy into crypto

The other countries on that list are not really relevant except britain which is always a special case since britain often goes its own way.

The moment mankind will start asteroid mining or is able to drill more than 2 km into the 6000km thick ball that we live on (yes we only barely touched the surface) gold will be worthless as there will be enough gold to mine to build a house of gold for everyon on this planet.

Again you are delusional.

> US is going with their own crypto
> China is going with their own cryto.

And guess what... that means they won't be using yours.

Not to mention, I don't trust any "currency" whose entire security is based on the power of math never advancing.

You'd have more luck trying to bring back the Rai Stone

Cool as fuck video

brb retweeting and posting to my normie instagram and facebook pages

>this one mad nocoiner
lmao he missed the countless dips

>And guess what... that means they won't be using yours.
That doesnt matter as the only thing that matters is the acceptance of crypto from the common folk.

of course the government will use their own controlled shitcoin but people will start using alternatives as soon as the only thing they know is crypto. and the goverments cant control those.

Tell that to the people who are dumping a shit load of real money into this endless supply of cryptos.

How many are there now? 20?

Not to mention... how do you buy a loaf of bread at the corner when the internet is down or the power is off?

Or have we cured power and internet outages in this magical future?

No one can predict the future, that's ludicrous. I remember back when I was in high school, there was this one kid with a palm pilot, basically a shit tier smartphone. I thought that that was always going to be a side thing, no one would ever care about palm pilots, it would only be laptops and desktop computers.
The only certainity is that things will change. Even then, you can tell when is the best time for you specifically to buy in, everything is hope and pray. There are more certain and less certain things of course, but I see that no one is interested in buying t-bills on this board and masturbating over a 3% return.

Palm pilot is a good example.

And what happened to palm? They went broke.

They had a pretty good idea (I had a few myself), but they just missed it by a little bit. Instead of having an onscreen or physical keyboard, the wasted all their time trying to make their handwriting reader work.

So in other words... the idea of a handheld device stayed, but those who invested in the WRONG handheld device lost.

So the idea with crypto's seem to be that somehow a group of people will somehow bypass history, laws, and common sense, and beat nations at the currency gain?

Currency... the one thing that truly defines a nation? It ain't going to happen.

If we cant even build failsafes for our power supply who are we to even think about visiting other planets.

Of course we will have taken care of that in the future as the ai will guide us the way in 20 years.

Jesus, you people really are living in a dream world.

Typical nocoiner. The stockmarket is esterday grandpa nobody cares about wall street anymore. For a lot people walls street is acossiated with sjw now thanks to wall street journal.