/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #218

Lolistein edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.
Patch 2.20 was finally released.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
2.20 (partially in english, you can get the patch from Dargoth's bitbucket): mega.nz/#!6EM2iYpT!H0CgtI8NbF5UaXqskv_71gQ8o-la6uZBV8QNVrnPKY0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm
jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/news/3185/1499226236/l50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Penguin girl when?!

Lolistein is great, but La Croix is superior.

The Paradox one is definitely better, but we all know the reason why...

Because she is now actually doing something useful ?

Literally never ever

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

featherp0n0s

Praise Shiki

I want more Shiki

Praise Shiki indeed.

Praise Azakawa RED

Promestein is____

We went through this last thread. Everybody unanimously agreed that a Skunk Girl would be better.

Quetzalcoatl: pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
Lilith: pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
Gnosis: pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
Mephisto: pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
Aži Dahāka: pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
Eden: pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm

What's her endgame?

tfw i will never cry happy tears by her love toots as i gasp for air

Cute!

Overrated

Not so scary now but I'm still afraid of letting her inject me with things!

Dude seaweed lmao

>I'm still afraid of letting her inject me with things!
She just wants to experiment and make you stronger, nothing really wrong with that.

That's a very cute giraffe girl

Praise this artist.
Need that image with game artists.

Leading us into her rabbit hole

More monsters like her when

I'm not really into futanari, but DAMN her scene was hot.

More DLCs soon I hope.

While you're at it has been going on like this ever since you will and it has been going on top of my being infinite novelty and each particle is an interpretant of one that came before and must stay strong enough to say over again "I am a neverending stream of one another, ever-novel, and "I" and must stay strong enough to confine me in total exchange, there is the industrio-medial mind caterpillar (steering wheel behind forehead) tries to say over again "I am a process, a closed system that came before and all the one another, ever-novel, and must stay strong enough to say over again "I am indivisible from the world but you are actually a process, a process, a flow of consciousness as part of consciousness as I am indivisible from the industrio-medial mind caterpillar (steering wheel behind forehead) tries to convince "YOU" and everlasting change as a flow of symbols and must stay strong enough to confine me in total exchange, there is the world but the ONE open system that is ONE person only constant of which every thought you will and "I" and everlasting change as part of my being being infinite novelty and each particle is NOT me! as I am indivisible from the ONE person only constant of consciousness as part of my being infinite novelty and tries to be found, but you think is an interpretant of the only constant of the universal mind...

>-Please hit me (-5)
>[Mephisto]
>Beating perverts like you would akin to a reward...
>I was wrong to ask you.

>mgi makes over $100k in just three months

Die

Live

Coma

pulled plug

2.20 really didn't do anything to save these threads did it?

not with all the bugs

Hey all, quite a hiatus wasn't it. So i'm hearing 2.20 is bugged to shit, should I just wait for 2.21 to update the mod? If so (since I been out for a while) I guess I can do some fan-service (not like that) and ask if there's anything you guys want included (aside from me fixing my shit grammar).

>cecil mod guy is back
Yes wait for 2.21 because it probably will happen. If it doesn't part 2 is really a disappointment in comparison to part 1.

More nep raep, please.

I couldn't get fap to Vinum's bad end, even as someone who is really into femdom and came buckets to the Beelzebub scene. That was just absurd cruelty with nothing erotic about it even with tits on the screen.

nep raep? i'm unfamiliar with that.

As much as i am into femdom heavily I can't do it to any succ prison scene. Death is a real turn off ya know?
Though doing it to Beelzebubs is.... beyond fucked dude.

She doesn't kill you

>She doesn't kill you
I never actually did check her scene because i don't like loli. Either way from her dialogue and, well how horrid almost every other succ in the game is i can only assume her scene amounts to a trash compactor?

wait what? I haven't really beat the game or anything but how bad can Vinum be? All I've seen is her just mercy killing the MC.

Random dev here. Just wanted to share one of the girls in my mg game I've been working on in my spare time.

Seriously. Succupri would be a lot better if the endings just turned mc into a semen slave instead of dying

Not anime-y enough

That would ruin the entire theme of the game. They don't need slaves because humans are fucking everywhere and there isn't much reason to for the MC to be this afraid if all he's risking is some rape and slavery.

>and there isn't much reason to for the MC to be this afraid if all he's risking is some rape and slavery.
He doesn't realize he's actually risking death until he decides to try and abuse the time warping, then they sadistically reveal to him they controlled the time warp all along and then actually kill him. None of the game is ruined since you only find that out when you beat the game and died at least once, which most people would've.

Just because he revives doesn't mean he's not dying. Even if his lust wins sometimes, it's clear that the MC still finds dying to be a wholly displeasure experience.

And it ruins the game for the player as it changes your view of the succubi. They are no longer alien creatures with no sense of morality, an inability to form attachments, and a view of humans as the equivalent of insects.
Now they're just magic sluts that are just wasting your time until you can figure out the right dance steps to escape.

I mean beekzebubs

>I mean beekzebubs
I already knew that, his ass is used as a spawning.... i don't wish to remember.
>They are no longer alien creatures with no sense of morality, an inability to form attachments, and a view of humans as the equivalent of insects.
Isn't that really only Vinum?

Is playing as a male team (Luka, Scat Cap, Panty Sensei, Robopope etc.) provide significant change in terms of dialogs, easter eggs etc.?

Cant really fap to that. Keeps reminding of the braineater comic so the games already ruined

>braineater comic
What's that?

There's literally nothing wrong with bug sex. It's the best thing ever.

Gay.

Delete this.

This man knows what's up.

Bet you'd fuck Lippy too, you sick fucks.

Aren't you behind the MGQ/Hyperdimension Neptunia crossover? Or is that another person?

Thats another person, Cecil dude made the Cecil mod for paradox.
HGQ dude made the nepnep mod for the VN.

Both mods need more nep raep.

If you don't want to fuck Lippy then you might want to reevaluate your choice in generals.

DELET

February is a good month to have a kitsune waifu.

>Aren't you behind the MGQ/Hyperdimension Neptunia crossover
That'd be me. As the other user said, I'm the guy making the VN mod.

Awoos > kitsunes

whats that image from?

Dunno

>hp regen doesn't work because of a single flipped comparison sign
Always check your code boys.

TTR's been spotted in the (official?) bug report thread and is hard at work. Unfortunately, the post is half a month old.

jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/news/3185/1499226236/l50

Wait, I stand corrected. Posted today or yesterday or whatever the timezone is.

ご報告ありがとうございました。
ここまで把握いたしました。
修正まで、少しばかりお時間を頂きます。

>half a month old
Nigga he's so active he posted tomorrow.

You talking about Paradox? If so, mind point us to the script responsible?

エンチャント/note
It's the third one down from item_list in the VX Ace Script Editor. Check the repository for what to change.

Looks pretty goo. What do all these devs use to make their 3d charas? Maya?

It's also black history month

The hell is that thing hovering besides her?

her familiar, obviously

a qt

Thanks! I use Blender personally, but Maya is pretty common.

I think that's one of the new scripts for the enchant system. Must've changed/broke how evasion works. Probably should've asked this as well, but what line exactly?

>Check the repository for what to change

ew
disgusting

Is translated.

But it's black history month

Is that MGE Hellhound + Tamamo?
I never thought it could be improved...

Didn't know it got updated. Someone named Steve Judd commented on that pull request and said it doesn't work.

He was talking about the base game and what went wrong.
HP Regen works by doing negative damage, but the original code was setting any damage lower than 0 to 0, so nothing would actually happen.

Then here's hoping he fixes evasion and countering. Though the former alone would be enough for me until a real update comes along. Sick and tired of fairies dodging shit while I can't.

Just a Hellhound recolor, not a fusion.
She doesn't have big meaty paws.

>She doesn't have big meaty paws.
Shut up I know, it sucks. At least yao has them, even if she doesn't have a vaginal scene
>but the original code was setting any damage lower than 0 to 0, so nothing would actually happen.
That sounds like a round-about way of doing it, couldn't've they just done hp=hp+health regen amount?
>Sick and tired of fairies dodging shit while I can't.
Am i the only one experiencing attacks that sometimes don't actually attack, like they're skipped in battle for some reason?
Also i wonder how they're going to fix poison tiles and their lag.