/assg/ General

Roy Boy edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Possibly not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Eaten by the Entity:

post yfw camping

Second for Roy’s our boy

second for dead hard becoming sprint hard

Feng!

>0.5 seconds
lol

*one shots you*

Is it easier to get BP as the monster or as Survivor? I find from the few games I've played as monster I've gotten quite a bit of BP even if I sucked ass, but not sure if that's just a fluke or what

>monster
I wish. But yes, Killer is the easier one for BP gain.

>Ger right on someone's ass
>Start to lunge
>They meme hard
>Still hit them when they come out on the end

I mean some of them are monsters, right? The Nurse? Hag?

monster.
they need extra bp because they lose their addons no matter what while survs can still have their items if they escape.

Nope, excluding Myers, everyone was once human and have humanoid forms.

Killers get more BP because their addons are one use while survivors can keep them.

*muffled chainsaw noises in the distance*

Quentin!

...am I playing Killer right when I deliberately try to avoid pallet routes altogether when chasing survivors?
Pallet looping is cancer, so I just try to exploit the map by just going around where the pallet routes are.

Roy has his own theme
Did the theme change on any other Jasons?

Only if the survivor is stupid and doesn't look behind them. If you're breaking your own line of sight, they can get away easily.

unless youre good at steering survivors during chases, if a survivor wants to go to a pallet loop theyre gonna go to a pallet loop

Someone was talking last thread about dream DLCs that would never happen.

I would love to see the Raincoat Killer from Deadly Premonition added. I think he would work well in DbD, given that he's already a killer for an eldritch entity. Not sure what his unique ability would be though. He just looks so cool and that part where you played him was really fun

and its utter bullshit.
hell, I don't like pallet looping as survivor myself.

Still gonna be optimistic since the new movie is coming out in March. They could have Liv Tyler or Scott Speedman as survivors.

it wastes a lot of time but i break all pallets when theyre dropped to reduce their numbers late game. ive had a lot of kills with survivors going to a previous spot hoping to loop but can't because i busted their playground.

I can see you teleporting through the map into each of the trio to simulate you playing three killers in one map.
>Pin-Up Girl is in process of getting pallet looped
>can switch to Man in the Mask or Dollface to counterbalance the pallet loop or go after another survivor

My dream DLC is for them to go back to making original killers instead just license after license

Holy fuck that'd be nice. Dollface could be chasing you and it going nowhere then either Man in the Mask could tele in front and cut a survivor off.

A killer based on J-Horror ghost bitches would be nice.

killer switch teleporting would make their sessions tense as fuck and create great in-game jump scares.

I hope we get killers with more inspired designs than this one.

Oh yeah it would, but what would be the balance for it and how you you judge where to tele to? My guess would be a pretty significant cooldown and having it work like Jason's morph.

Yes, but what would happen to the 2 bodies when you are in the third? Would they just vanish? Turn to stone? What.

They vanish

So, Nurse?

They'd never do it since they'd have to make 3 unique models.
>Turn to stone
On that note, I'd still support a Weeping Angel-like Killer with multiple bodies, inactive ones are petrified until she swaps to them by mousing over and using right click.

yeah, i'm thinking that each one has their own cooldown once you've switched.
>killer starts as Man in Mask switches to Dollface
>can't switch into Man in Mask for a bit, but can switch to Pin-Up Girl
>if killer rapid switches, neither Dollface of Man in Mask can be used until their cooldown is done
I dunno. Just throwing out ideas for them to work in-game.

minus the supernatural aspects of Nurse>They'd never do it since they'd have to make 3 unique models.
wouldn't make sense to only have one of them as playable. They would play identical in the session but appear together in the character selection and post-game totals.
I'm curious how the upgrades could work for them.

>dribbling your obsession and seeing DS get used during the hook animation

Name a better feel than this.

RBT still useless for trapdoors.

That’s not going to be changed.

Bubba is cute! CUTE!

This Strangers discussion has compelled me to finally watch it.

Hatch grabbing that Obsession who took you through literally every pallet on the map.

The hatch favors the killer. Just camp it for an hour

whenever i get into a standoff i just camp it and alt tab. i dont care if the survivor goes and does gens/gates but if he tries to jump i can just click and still grab him.

With what killer would go out on a date?

It's one of my favorite thriller movies. It develops the characters well since there are only 8 actors in the whole movie.

Does having the Huntress step on my face count as a date?

myers

Nurse, I bet she'd be real good at choking you in bed.

>every date has to be lewd
You are just knowing each other so slow down friendos.

Either Trapper or Myers. The others aren't really humanlike or non-retarded.

Fuck, I was hoping they'd announce the new cosmetics this stream.

Any word on Piggu buffs/nerfs?
Any word on Freddy buffs?

Piggu-chan.

>freddy
who???

Someone said Freddy is getting a buff but I can't find anything to back that up.

Freddy is getting a buff, his overcharge skill check won't take up survivors anymore

This
She'd also be a great conversationalist
>"So I heard you're back on the market after your husband died..."
>WHEEZE

>That fat nurse cosplay.

What were they thinking?

>Did the theme change on any other Jasons?
From their own themes to something else? The only Jason before Roy that didn't have his own chase theme was Part 9 and that was fixed.

Still can't believe how half assed they did Roy overall.

Make a custom outro for him but still have him spawn in the shack and be killed just like any other Jason while hearing the voice of Jason's mother.

>No custom intro where it shows Roy from the front without the mask but have his face obscured by a picture he is holding in his hand in front of him
>Cut to a rear shot and show him put the mask on from behind
>Start Normal intro

Additionally
>spawn his ambulance somewhere on the map locked and have him drop the key when he get stunned a small random amount of times.

>Have a male counselor pick up the sweater from it and be able to imitate Joey once

>demask Roy as usual

>anyone can kill him during the sweater stun

I would legitimately fuck the Trapper

>No Trapper/Wraith art this week

Why even live?

Piggu is the only right answer
>nurse is crazy and looks like she doesn't wash
>huntress is practically a child and would also tie any future kids to the wall
>hag is hag
>amanda is a qt thats devoted to the person who gives her attention

Amanda is also a druggie that subtitutes it for murder later. How is she not crazy?

>amanda is a qt thats devoted to the person who gives her attention
Uhhhh

They are all fucking crazy but at least Amanda is cute

Her actress is cute and her in game face isn't that bad either.

WHO'S THAT POKEMON?

The noises she makes when stunned by a pallet are cute in their own way.

Replacing the shack with a parked amberlamps and using the male sounds pretty cool, but I still think it should only be Tommy that kills him, considering it was Tommy that ended up killing Roy in the movie and it’d be too easy to fufill the kill condition.
Maybe I’ll throw it on their forums and Twitter and they might listen.

doc

He’s hearing his mother’s voice and is affected by the sweater because he entirely believes he’s Jason. Which kinda makes sense even for the movies.

Hag

Hunting is too low for it to be doc

>Gun
>Doing something half assed
Say it isn’t so

What do you guys think the killers are doing when they aren't killing survivors? Do they all hang out somewhere or do they just watch the survivors at the campfire?

post yfw the old decisive strike skillcheck

According to the stream, they all hate each other, which sucks because I like the idea of all the killers being bff.

That sucks.

Sleep probably.
I don't imagine they do much outside of a trial besides feel tired and awful.

So they spend the entire time bullying each other? Come on, they all got hired for the same job.

I imagine them as reluctant co-workers. They may hate each other but not enough for it to interfere in their job.
Then again, there are some of them who are supposedly "tortured" by the Entity to do it's bidding.

Which ones are tortured?

I don't remember, I read someone saying so here, so take my word with a grain of salt.

>According to the stream, they all hate each other
Said literally a hundred times but NEVER given what stream it was said on

Wraith and Micheal get along/tolerate each other, they said.

Well, the Entity took Freddy, and he can't go after Nancy any more. That would piss him off, more than anything.
Otherwise, I can't think of many.

I imagine it’s something similar to that one episode of Lupin III where they try to take a day off from heists, only to realize they have nothing in common outside of work.

It’s probably hard for them to relate to each other outside of murder, though I imagine a few get alone (Billy and Leatherface, for example)

>amanda and trapper aren't best friends
>bubba and billy aren't bros
frogs had one job

Well Tommy did kill him but it was more of a kill steal after Reggie and Pam put him in a life or death scenario.

I don't know if it would be too easy to kill him since you would have to engage him in combat to make him drop the keys which would let him know that he needs to defend the ambulance so that they don't get a free sweater. Which at the same time might relieve the pressure off the objectives and make it a little more strategic.

Maybe but in the movie he was more or less trying to set Tommy up for the fall for the murders which is why he dumped the bodies in his room and specifically decided to disguise himself as Jason since Tommy was in a nuthouse.

I know right.

Went willingly:
>Myers
>Leatherface
>Huntress
>Doctor, probably
>Freddy

A little uncertain:
>Hillbilly
>Hag
>Trapper

Almost definitely went unwillingly:
>Nurse
>Wraith

I think all of them except for Myers will eventually grow tired of serving the entity, willing or not. Amanda is still very much so human so she'll get over it fairly soon, Philip almost certainly came into it not wanting to do any of it at all, same with Sally. Freddy working under an entity will piss him off before we know it. Doctor won't be able to do any experiments he would if he was in the real world, etc

Going by his in-game bio, he seems to be happy to have the survivors as new targets to play with, especially Quentyboi. Mandy-chan also seems to be OK with being a killer for the Entity, since she has an obsession to punish people. Myers is literally evil incarnate so I don't think he feels one way or another.
I'd imagine Hag would have a literally tortured soul, since she was a victim of her circumstances and was snagged as killer for killing people who deserved it. Same with Wraith, although his responsibility is a bit iffy.
Dunno about the rest.

can someone please post these but on their own? piggu is cute CUTE

>willingly
>leatherface
Leatherface is a scared baby who doesn't want to hurt people but does so out of fear

Just put it in Paint and copypaste the ones you want you lazy fuck

I'd think that the Doctor is still doing his own experiments to an extent, in that some of his add-ons are research notes, and Treatment is administering his patented shocks.
Michael's face here is a thing of beauty.