League of legends general /lolg/

I love this pure and plush witch!
old:Eyosongive.us

Lissandra is one of the worst characters in the game.
Almost a guaranteed loss if someone picks her.

BURCH YOUR MAIN
Talon is now a misunderstood orphan and Quinn's thought to be dead brother with amnesia. He's also secretly gay

Shyvana retconned to noxus WHEN?!

she got nothing left in demacia

the repost because this is so prevalent lately and Ido not get it

what are you talking about? Bruisers/fighters/tanks are as strong as ever
I really do not get why boards has such a hardon for saying they are weak and instead spend all their energy ranting about Zoe
meanwhile assassins and divejunglers + toplane fighters have been deleting people 100-0 with almost zero counterplay for multiple seasons

Yorick is now Gay instead of being a Humble no-sex-having Monk, sworn to the ways of whatever his Monk order is called.

bad opinion

When are they going to buff my man GP? He feels like he's in an absolutely shit state. His mana costs are fucking insane, his kit is so low-damage that unless he's ultra-fed he's virtually irrelevant outside laning phase, and he doesn't even have the health to back it up so if he gets engaged on he's useless even if he IS fed.

>Bruisers op
>Yordle poster

lmao retard

Will we ever get a craft/buy a legendary skin get a free random one event again?

xth for my wife Syndra

New skin when?

Wasn't he joking about Kayn?

Please return Ornn to the game. I miss him.

bad opinion

How hard do you think non serious champions like Jax, Nunu or Dr. Mundo will get wrecked by a story rework?

Looks like only Rammus and Twitch are impervious to it

>55% wr
>i cant win with him

ur silver

Bait

>Jax
>non serious
just because he's not edgy doesn't mean he's not serious
jax is hardcore

xth for new lore is shit

i hope they make veigar the reincarnation of a starving african kid

which nerf killed poppy? i remember lcs poppy and she was disguting

>muh winrate
Just because he's vaguely useful in bronze doesn't make him good in any actual game.

>he has a 55% wr in plat+
>he has a 52% win bronze-silver

user ur just shit lmao

fuck off, just because darius and garen and maybe renekton are shit does not mean the rest of the fighters are shit

bad opinion

>bronze-gold gangplanks
>useful
>despite always reaching 5-6 items
lmao?

>this headbutt went through

what a shitty stupid change that R change was
mundo already got BURCHED but who cares about moba lore lol

Jax already got a story rework. He's the final survivor of a Void outbreak that is currently assembling a team to fight the Void menace wielding the last light of Icathia, his homeland.

anyone got any cool clubs with even cooler club tags that got open spots? i wish riot had a club search feature

Kayle was assaulted by military officials, but her persecutors were never rightfully convicted. After deep prayer, she was possessed by the Spirit of Judgment, so no bad deed shall go unpunished.

He still is. He destroys everything he touches.

>riot does anything
>weeeh stop rioott aahhh everything is soooo the same as the new thing huuuuuhhhhhhhhh it was better because it was ol
christ it's the exact same song and dance, new champ, new lore, new vgu, doesn't matter what it is, you're monkeys

i have no idea how anybody had trouble hitting the stupid ult with him before.

Just fucking press R when it shows up

>tfw can't find my homer vomiting image
but this will do

13-2 on smurf because 1 leaver and 1 inter
AAAAAHHHHHHHH

>im-fucking-plying
If he's on a team their towers it is borderline impossible to siege against his barrels

Jhin was just a normal artist with a normal life until he came across a mysterious mask at an abandoned theater/art studio/pawn shop.

Dark energies from the ancient mask compelled him to try it on. Now the mask has overtaken his mind and driven him insane with an insatiable desire to kill.

For real though, I expect he and Jinx will end up getting tragic and fucked up backstories that'll explain why they went insane. And honestly, I'll be fine with that as long as Riot gives some relatively decent and believable writing in return. (Oh who am I kidding though, they probably won't.)

Are you not queuing with a friend?

Reminder to give your support the passionate fuckings she deserves!

>You wanna play too? It'll be fun
AH yes this was the line that we missed all these years that unlocked the secret of Annie's character. She's referring to how she was sent to play with Daisy and Daisy died. In essence, what she's really saying is actually "Do you want to die too?" It's a veiled threat, brilliant, simply brilliant. Her title "The Dark Child" has always implied that she's evil. All it took was the wised eyes of Anthony Burch to see the magic in Annie's story. A cinematic masterpiece as it were. Truly we've been fools all along.

actually you have to press r the exact correct amount of seconds BEFORE it shows up

Poopie was an introvert who disliked company and also a lesbian. One day a thing happened and now she explores all of valoran looking for a stud to cuckquean her and take care of her hammer.

They already revealed what happened, she burned her house and family. Vi was probably there too.

I HAVE NO FRIENDS

BUT JAX ONLY HATH 50% WINRATE AND EVEN A FEW NEGATIVE MATCHUPTH
ALSO HOW COME HITH LANING ITHN'T THE BETH EVEN THOUGH HE THCALES WELL
HOW AM I THUPOTHED TO PLAY BROOTHERZ LIKE THITH RIOT

And yet that hasn't been changed.
You know what has been changed? The only expression of skill in his W.

Give me back my husbando Riot you fuckin' rat cunts.

Nice job literally just making shit up. I can tell you don't even play him you massive sissies.

>Zed, Talon, Rengar, Kha'Zix all under 50% winrate
>Shitters want Lethality nerfed
Why are retards retarded?

Have they given Lee Sin a new lore yet, or is he still in that limbo of "ex-summoner in a world with no summoners" lore?

They're already setting it up for Jinx with Swain and Warwick's lines to her. Jinx blew up something and killed her parents and erased her sister's (Vi) memory by accident. Warwick might also be her dad. It's dumb, but if you read between the lines that's where they're going with it. No idea what they'll do with Jhin tho

That's only a fraction of her backstory.

You're forgetting her connection with Ekko and Warwick, along with strong implications that Singed on experimenting on her for reasons we don't yet know, and that Urgot might've even paid him to do it, since he loves taking Zaun's street heroes and putting them through his "tests" and all.

Not to mention the subtle bio hints implying that she was basically proto-Ekko.

>choosing the champ that's literally already been rewritten by Burch
or was that the joke

are you implying low elo gangplank is anything other than gold pinata whose only redeeming quality is that he has fantastic waveclear

I wish i was evelynn and punish anons exactly like this when they lost their promos

>Assassins ever having over 50% win rate

That's never happens and when it does you know they're op

...I get the feeling that your upset user.

wtf you doing there jhin you're ionian you're not from zaun
go back to your studio you FARTIST

Some AP assassins are allowed to do this. Ekko, Kat, Diana and LB all come to mind. AD assassins don't though, they aren't allowed to be good.

Lee-Sin is now a strong independant trans man of colour who burnt zhimself at the temple of noxus in noxus to fight for freedom for all trans members of noxian society.

Stop shitposting post tittys

he was cursed with inmortality by the matriarch of the order (maiden)

Reminder to respect your support and protect her!!!

Dumb bimbo, they will just keep teasing Jinx past forever without revealing anything, they have been doing it for half a decade

I mean I can see where he's coming from. There's gonna be a Red Post collection of a Rioter probably saying something similar and stroking themselves because of it

Please don't post non-cannon tits

MF is now just has above average tits. Focus on her being the Queen of Piltover and some other edgy shit

>Stop talking and post the same images people post every thread!

No

Anyone else think that the new annie lore is kinda similar to evangelion?
>main character's mother dies while they are very young
>mother's soul then inhabits an entity that becomes the main character's source of power
>main source of conflict in story is unresolved trauma and miscommunication
>parental figure blames main character for the death of a loved one, becomes an antagonist
>main character's irresponsibility with their power, combined with said conflict, indirectly results in the deaths of everyone they know

Leblanc has not had a positive winrate in years, what are you talking about. Even after the rework when she was broken as shit it was barely 50%

>BURCH YOUR MAIN

But Jhin is gonna visit Zaun at some point to assassinate some targets there, so it's okay.

>thinking it would be that tame for a Burch rewrite
Ha
Poppy finds her hero, an incredible man by the name of Anthony Burch. Burch is one of the strongest warriors in all of Runeterra and despite his tortured past, or perhaps because of, he keeps a quirky and humorous attitude. The young yordle falls in with him, trying to convince him to take the hammer, but he insists Poppy herself carry the great weapon. She often doesn't understand his humor and he doesn't understand the awkward romantic advances she throws his way. Through their travels they fall head over heels for each other and Poppy produces no less than 5 Yordle/Human babies at Burch's incessant love.

This comes in tandem with a Bride Poppy skin and a cease and desist letter to anyone sharing or creating Poppy art.

wtf gainax copied riot

Oh silly user, we've already gotten enough implications to piece together a good deal of her backstory within the last few years or so, and we can clearly see that it's a tragic one.

Not him, but I'm upset.
I don't even mind the "story", I don't even mind the stupid hamfisted killing of family. But now they're trying to push that she's some evil little girl.

NOPE. Read her old lore. Her parents were "one of the good guys" who was tired of noxus' shit and fled. They had Annie who turned out to be some crazy fire magic prodigy and then she was recruited into the League of Legends. Both her parents were alive, both her parents were actively trying to fight against Noxus' bullshit.

BUT NO, FUCK THAT, LET'S JUST MAKE THIS """"SAD"""" THING. Because no one is allowed to ever have a backstory where they're happy nowadays.

>and Poppy produces no less than 5 Yordle/Human babies at Burch's incessant love.
WRONG.
They are actually Jamal's babies, at Burch's incessant encouraging to Poppy to start sleeping around.

shut up fag i didn't read your dumb post in the old thread and i won't in this one either

>Not when leblanc was pick ban for at least 3 months
They're going to rework her again before of it

So Annie's a homeless kid now, huh? Well, She'll fit right in

> 2-11 Azir threatening to AFK all game

what do you do or say?

>get someone so scared of urgot execute in lane they stop poking me
is this what true lane pressure feels like?

Hohoho see you in another 5 years maybe we will know if she actually has a sister by then

NuAnnie is the Dark Souls of League of Legends

Sot the fairy that tricked Daisy into killing herself was Pix, right?

And Daisy's soul reincarnates into the golem that makes up Ivern's ult, corrrect?

No, but it's a pix like being. The colors don't match up.

amumu sadly. I hope nn doesnt get a bad nu-lore on his rework

Wow! I just hit level fifty, hope my reward is a good representation for my love of League of Legends!

I always knew pix was up to something,that motherfucker

shunned for being a poor little gay yordle in Noxus, Veigar was forcefully pushed into a life of evil by a biggoted society
t. someone who knows nothing about LoL lore

>And Daisy's soul reincarnates into the golem that makes up Ivern's ult, corrrect?
BUUUUUUUUUUUURCH

Riven shard.

>Hobo Albino
>Drunk samurai
>pyromaniac girl

perfect

Correct. There is only 1 person in all of Valoran named Daisy.

We already know that she's Jinx's sister thanks to Ghostcrawler fucking up.

>stand between enemy laner and the low health cannon
>make them watch it die
>flash mastery
It's the little things.

so i'm starting to play this game again after not having a computer for 6 months, jg main, what are the current best jg's right now? looking for some good early ganking powerspike kind of stuff, i heard camille and nunu were good right now is that true? also how is Mao jg at the moment? (love his kit but hate top)

WW, Sej, Zac, Kha'zix

WW is especially stupid strong right now