/fhg/ - For Honor General

Centurion Edition
previous: >Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.18 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316892-16/patch-notes-v118

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where can I see the new executions? Or did they not preview them?

Help out a budding lawdaddy pls

Max fucked up and didn't made the video.
This wouldn't happen if PASCAL was around.
FU MAX.

Yes

That warlord one looks like it's going to be sick.

Thanks luv

Nani?!

that's the cut cent has on his helmet

BREAK YOU!

Y E S

nobushi more like nomorehiddenstanceinto3poke

For those who don't know, Centurion is dead and buried
>no more guard break off parry
>Pin is 1000 ms, light parry stun is 900ms

The only way to land a pin on anyone now is to parry counter into a wall, which means you have to be facing a specific direction with the wall behind your opponent.

but noo, Nobushi is the one we should cry about and scream that we're quitting over

WE'RE FINALLY LIVE LADS.

Longarm is the pancake flip right? It sounds fishy that it could be guaranteed in any situation, especially after landing a heavy

>not wrestling
>and a decap
it's shit

What is Lawbringer doing ? The rest is clear to me, but I can't decipher his. Is he lifting the opponent by the back of their neck or something ?

>implying 8 damage is going to stop me

>Aramusha straight up using magic

If they're so worried about nerfs, why doesn't everybody just main Peacekeeper?

Is raider the designated Big Guy of For Honor now?

>You flaming idiots!!!
>Feel the power of my.... maaagiiiiic!!

I think cent should be in the next batch of reworks.

First time hearing that this combo is guaranteed so I'm skeptic. My bread and butter I know is guaranteed is:

GB -> Long Arm -> side heavy

>boohoo my rep40 roman turtle king can't destroy most characters on one parry
your on valk tier now bitch

>Knock Knock

KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP THE DOOR IT'S REAL, WITH NON-STOP POP-POP AND STAINLESS STEEL

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY

Wow....I am absolutely at a loss for words, instead of encouraging offensive play they just make centurion more about turtling....this is the final straw, i've been here since the start and I think i'm finally ready to hang up my unbreakables. Conq, I leave you my punch.

>twirls at you
>kicks you instead
>grabs you instead
>"Na le me show to YUU aw to dance"

10 damage off top light, increase to deflect damage which no one uses. They have destroyed Orochi.

I've been following this game since the alpha and playing since the beta, I've been a loyal samurai throughout all of it. But I can't do it anymore. I leave you my sword, Kensei. I leave you my sword.

Anybody have the updated execution speeds?

but with the new parry changes he would be broken if he kept his current damage

0/10 no reddit spacing

They probably did it knowing that most likely the next three heroes being worked on are warden, orochi and valk.

Heres hoping that after that they change shovebringer

Yeah maybe law will have something besides shove on block in another year.

No more guard break off parry. Just encouraging more brainless headbutt spam.

Guys I think it's time I stop playing. I've been with you since the game's release, but I just can't deal with this. I leave you my shield, glad. I leave you my shield.

Nobu and Roach getting nerfed? Does this give Kenman the time to shine?

h-hey drawfriend here again.

Did I mention I main nobu? Cause I have her rep 36.

why goobi, my depression was just getting better

Since he's getting buffed? Sure?
Centurion is also getting nerfed into the ground and nobushi is barely nerfed but it's enough to make bitches cry.

Rethink your class pick and start playing something good, like the Knights.

What's wrong with nobu now? What about her is so much worse now?

So Hidden Stance can't be used to counter with a heavy attack anymore? Or Poke the Nest (the double light bleed)?

It is a tiny nerf, others are getting way worse, play something else and stop maining.

It’s okay, as THE crying nobu I’ll just play more glad. Atleast toestab is more damage than 8

so wait are they nerfing cent again for season 5?

number 2 is no longer possible it seems.

You did. I'm sorry for you.
Autistic Nobushi Poster..
Maybe your new execution will be fun. Please don't be sad!

Yes

If it makes any of you all feel better I am drawing nobushi about to kill herself so.

did they say exactly what they're doing?

when you gonna finish coloring that

I main Nobu but I don't know what the changes are to cry about. I'd be alright with a zone nerf but I'd like to keep the polearm range instead of fighting up close like everyone else. The whole GB into heavy was getting stale; I'd rather poke shit to death.

Where my Landers at?
Is this going to be the patch that saves for honor?

when my tears stop flowing

are they touching gear stats at all for season 5? should I hang on to my crates / avoid upgrading gear until then?

Sumanai.

the gear vid crashed and had to stop watching after that, anybody got some screens?

did they drop any info of the zerker rework?

He's my highest rep hero but centurion is only one rep behind him so I wouldn't really call him a main., still ready for the buffs so I can dominate games even more.

Nothing of note.

why are people crying about nobushi's nerf it's not that bad

Posting caps

I wrote this down

Celtic curse: dodge forward heavy hold to offensive
Celtic curse: can switch targets on the second heavy

Removed stamina cooldown off dodge and emote

Balers might (OF heavy): reduced stamina cost from 30 to 24

Damage:
Balor's might(OF Heavy): 40 from 30
DF side heavy openers: 35 from 25
DF Side heavy finishers: 35 from 30
DF Top heavy Opener: 45 from 40
DF Top heavy finisher: 45 from 40

Defenisve form second light:
reduced recovery 800 from 1100 preventing a free GB on block

Caber toss:
Better tracking and more forward movement

OF form dodge:
Forward movement dodge increased by 0.25 meters

Kick:
Reduced knockback distance

Somthing about a kick dodge kick spam? I dont get what he was saying.

Because nobushi has never been nerfed and this really hurts the unskilled nobaby because he doesn't know how to play anyone else.

That's what all the nobushis are crying about?
L
M
A
O

Wait, that's it? Wtf is everyone crying about? I thought they made HS useless with all this end of the world nonsense.

Wait if the double poke is there still I am okay. The double light bleed is fine there, as I use HS alot.

>got a small nerf to one thing
>buffed everything else about hs
Nobushi mains confirmed autistic.

I'm honestly in tears, this is so great.

Seems like competive community is hating the dodge nerf

This false alarm "On no, my main nerfed" is worse than that whole ballistic missile nonsense that was supposedly going to hit Hawaii. I had an orthodontist appointment that morning and I still went to it. Fake or not, no missile is stopping me from seeing the cute girl working there to change the bands on my braces.

>All these changes
>All this butthurt
Well shit that was bad time to miss the stream.
Guess it's time to watch the VOD

>highlander has been underperforming across the board
Honestly I wonder if they're retarded every time they release new characters.
>make a character slow as fuck with no stamina
>this means that the second he is parried all his stamina will be gone
>and you will get parried because all of his attacks including his lights are slow and predictable
>they also release a character at the same time who is a jack of all trades but does all of those things better than the characters she stole it from
>even has shugoki's demon embrace but way better
>has soft feint too
Really I fucking hate ubisoft, it's like they don't know how to balance games.

I'm glad they let us switch targets during celtic curse, i always thought i could do it but was just inputting it wrong.

You literally could do this for the longest time.
Remember the big patch that """""fixed"""" unlocking and indirectly made Warlord's sprint attack a homing missile?
Yeah that same patch broke the tracking on Celtic curse.

>the same team that made highlander also made shaman
certainly excites the cerebral cortex

>stick near warden the whole match
>picrelated happens

These are the same retards who think a Claymore is a big hunk of steel that is tiring to swing. Same with the poleaxe.

got this out of my system, back to kensei

for real ill finish this one too.

Dude, I have a friend with some kind of depression too and you're getting me worried. This is all for a good laugh, right? You're not seriously getting worked up over a video game, r-right?

Looks like your average game of steam roll or be steamrolled, what are you trying to point as special here?
To be fair the claymore on average is like 40 or so inches long so swinging it like some regular sword is not going to be possible. It still shouldn't probably be as heavy as it feels in fh though.

No I am fine dw. Only an autistic child would be THAT angry about this.

This being said, I am sad but no this is not exacerbating my depressions

So they "balanced" her for duels? Must be nice.

why are people this upset about the changes?

It's fuckin reddit, they think they're the center of the universe or something.

Because duel has rotted their brains and fun

somebody got a screencap of the new gear? had to stop watching after they got kicked from the lobby

Remember how fun the game was when it was a moshpit of randoms throwing attacks at each other? Everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Warden is Nobushi's husbando so if you don't follow warden as Nobushi then you're doing it wrong and deserve to lose

but that's forbidden love

aka: Yuri

I always follow wardens in any game because if they're killing people as warden they're obviously good at the game and following them will allow me to steal all of their kills.
Do people here actually follow certain characters depending on who they play? I always get nobushis to follow me if i'm playing cent cause they can jab them while I pin.

What about PK and Ara? Duel wielding pricks seem like they might attract each other.

Real Wardens are boys
I usually try to run around and assist teammates; reviving, ganking, etc. If I start doing 3v1s I go somewhere else since there's no point in wasting time on one kill. If someone seems cool I'll stick to them a lot more

warden is a piece of shit

I like to stick close to Goki or LB because they can lock people down. Goki moreso because of how slow he is so he needs someone to help cover his back. Also, free baseball swing if the enemy is paying attention to me instead of him.

Everytime i mention buffs to my friend who deosnt really play Fh, he always says "why no shugoki love?"

Ive never heard anyone say shugoki needs a change. Does anyone even play shugoki? I play him on occasion and think hes fine. I get fucked by his light headbut on console though.

>taking off your shirt but not your mask
Now this is hot.
But yea I agree I usually try to run and just help out the team and if I like someone specifically i'll be in team saying "hey homie keep coming with me you're pretty good"
I always liked shugoki players they always seem cool.
Speaking of which, what character has the most likable player base?

Why have all of my purple items been actual trash so far?

>These new weapons
I appreciate the free stuff, but god damn these designs