/gw1g/ - Canthan New Year edition

Canthan New Year is on boys get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQMeanwhile,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>about to win
>crash
Fuck this game.

You mean their literal shadow council of women?

Nightmare Creatures.

Does anyone know how to not botch a character's leveling in Oblivion? Every time I've tried playing this game I end up underpowered because I don't use the right skills.

depends.

I know a lot ofJapanese collectors and gamers - some of them are real hoarders.

like having the same game 10 times...

I've got like 12 GW1 accounts, am I a hoarder to you mother fucker? I'll fuck you up if I ever meet you IRL I swear to fucking christ you pathetic cunt

Tales of Cuckoldia: Tyrone's Revenge

Fuck no, why would you want to do that? Not a gore thing, its just microswitches feel terrible

retard this is a factions thread not nightfall, go off yourself

just for storage etc, snycing shit when theres noit enough popl around for whatever i waint, dont nkow shit about micoswitches tho. that like quarter knnookin?

also, not having EVERY game set up ready to go at a moment's notice

Most definitely

why the fuck do you think im running GW Launcher wuith 12 accs you fucking moron? you think i dont got shit ready to go whenever the fuck i want? i run deep n urgoz n shit dont even gotta be limited by 7 heroes mother fucker just a bit of dualboxing action

youre both fyucking ignoratn

Most games are always larger on console. Even in FPS games.

I'd ask what junk you prefer but I know I'll just get a short sad list of SRPGs and Dragon Quest games.

you're a literal fucking retard, those games ar e literally nothing like gw1... why would u even assume something so fuckin dumb... stupid cunt

define "collapse"

No, because I've played the PC version.
I was stuck on the first level of Antarctica for quite a while, though.

wrong thread you spastic fucking cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQMeanwhile, studios are shHow does this not fit in with the running narrative about the duality of Rachel Amber that has been going since season 1?utting down because they can't keep the costs of developing AAA games with super graphics.

if you're a noobie, 1080p / 60hz / 2ms is good enough for anything.

>1999

Pakistani rape gangs are bigoted and hateful towards the peaceful and tolerant culture of Islam

Have you heard of India?

I think a Dick Commander is exactly what he wanted to be.

And they seem to like it.

This general's as dead as the game, what did you expect?

It's fun.

Kill yourself retard

does anyone actually listen to that faggot?

i thought this was some menaphos slut until i saw the name

I like it but I don't have anyone to play it with anymore.

it's the one that's fun to play by yourself because of how much you can beat up the computers. in the other ones you need someone to play with. melee is ok in this regard because of the movement mecahnics in break the targets, but 64 wins it.

to expand on this, it only seems to glitch out when added via AAU

>things that never happened

A True warrior need milk to fight against Dark Lords Sen Trust me. Fufufufu

>Mount and Blade
BANNERLORD WHEN

Might be something irl

>WE

You can't keep up high technology prices forever, you know? This shit happens every couple years and it never lasts.

Yeah, now it's far more believable she evolved from kun-kun

In CDDA do you have to feed domesticated pets? I don't want my new dog to starve if I leave it in the carrier.

That's Lindafag? Looks like she's finally getting good taste.

>either die a shitter or live long enough to be a shitter
The best clanners I've ever seen were average

boobs

I want the second video game crash

Nice of the princess to invite us over for a shitpost, ey Luigi?

what's a good entry high rank hammer till i get zorah gem?

???

I didn't even try to use the scanner room before I got the HUD chip. Seemed like it would be an exercise in frustration.

I much prefer 2, but 1 is still a very solid game. Recently played through the android port and it's still a blast.

ITT: fags like you

There's also shit like Warcraft restricting you to select four units at once because it would be too easy otherwise.

SC is live on their twitch channel right now with Sean Tracy.

both are garbage, buy a better FF

Play an hour, if you don't like it drop it and repeat until you find something you like