pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14981306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reported :)

Which type of poster on /feg/ is more cancerous and obnoxious, /feg/?
strawpoll.me/14981306
strawpoll.me/14981306
strawpoll.me/14981306
strawpoll.me/14981306

AZURA IS

Veronica is a filthy fujo

(You) and

Who does she ship?

Brave Veronica is cute! I still prefer black tights but that's just me

goat legs

I actually think mommy posters are kinda funny but the salt from cyl is just too easy to take advantage of

Imagine pushing her down and seeing her bright white clothes all dirtied as she struggles to stand up straight due to her heels

hi /feg/

Fucking dragons

She's about to make Reinhardt and Lyn kiss in this picture so clearly not

Her art looks mirrored as fuck I just noticed
Kozaki being a hack once again

WTF BROS

Bruno and Alfonse

>Other thread has an OP pic unrelated to fire emblem
>There are people using it
>This one is going to get deleted

I want this meme to end

Did I hear something about a FE7 futa chart?

>tfw no Mila lewds

>tfw want to post but need to wait until this shit blows over

>Veronica 2nd
>Canas 89
>Aversa 41
Today was a good day

You gotta imagine, son

Is that actually her art? If so that is pretty bad

Lewding a goddess sounds like a bad idea

It looks like some user's photoshop project

Oh I do.
It’s a great idea and far from a novel one.

Official A Hero Rises voting tierlist:
>Not retarded-tier
Legendary Heroes (Fjorm/Gunnthra/Like)
Limited units with unique skills and/or roles such as Winter Tharja, Winter Lissa, Airzura, SCorrin or Nowitch
>Retarded-tier
Everything else

Please keep this in mind, thanks.

*inhale

>FF Opera Omnia has characters from all the different games interacting
The interactions themselves are incredibly simplistic yeah, but I wish FEH had at least this much.

>Louise beat Severa
Klein's mom when?

Official art

>tfw Louise will never molest you every night like she did to Erk

how is voting for Fjorm not retarded when we all get one for free

>35/28/19 defensive spread

nibba, wind mage nothing, a stiff breeze is gonna topple that boi

Back atcha

wrong thread, we're over here

You get an extra blessing out of it

Imagine haha
Will she get blessed Zofia or golden dagger?

that doesn't look like a fire emblem thread to me

Oh the tip toes really threw me off, I honestly didnt know she had that in her original art. im very retarded

>this shit
I wish you guys were just normal instead of autistic so we could just manage to make a fucking thread without a margin of error

I genuinely hope you pass from this world early

Starting to sweat Xenoturd?

I played Act 4 Gaiden and Celica's side is confusing mess of events. I'm not surprised they dropped the ball in Echoes because they wanted to follow it closely yet fucked up some things even harder.

>Herofest banner comes out tonight
>has a surprise bunch of completely reshuffled rarities, with spooks like Jakob finally dropped from 5*
I-I'm still gonna dream big, /feg/!!

how bout not another sword unit
crawling

Because she has a good unique/limited skill and you get a blessing as well.

>CYL winner bst
>prf dagger, probably broken
>busted B skill
>most likely good A skill
Dagger meta

she'll get my dick in her mouth

golden dagger and the token colorless on the CYL banner

SCorrin
HJakob
WLissa
WTharja
Axezura
Inigo
Axezura
PA Olivia
These are all the best possible things anyone can vote for. Good luck getting anybody to rally behind it.

>Reptor down 101 places
Looks like you're never getting a F2P Armour Mage now, lads.

>Voting for a free unit
>Voting for a unit barely better than a unit that you can get at 3 star

>>>>>>>Blessings

This mechanic really was a mistake

These are my 5*s. What would my best bet be for a team to clear Lunatic content? I can turtle fine but doing the shit where I've got a turn limit to win is kicking my dick in.

Fuuuck

How many characters who got into Top 100 of CYL2 actually have a chance?

It's a pretty bad pose for drawing her wearing high heels

Both Fjorm and Guunthrá are really fun to use without needing to be outright broken/hyper offensive, I hope Brave Veronica can be like that.

Where are all your cavs user?

You rolling tonight /feg/?

At least Aversa's really high, so we'll likely get a mage flier at some point this year

What's going to happen, bros?

A team without alfonse on it for starters

I love Maribelle so much.

You need a dancer to go with your Brave Lyn.

Their names are Lyn, Seth, Leo, Elise and Sully

Nothing!

Feather quests. I can dream, anyway.

Forget exactly what they're called, but new player introductory missions

That was just a filler team so I could fit all my 5*s in a single screenshot

oh shit i didnt even realize that

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

>Notice in the trailer L.Ike is fighting Zelgius on a fort tile
>It's because Ike gets BTFO by Black Luna otherwise.

I do not approve of this trickery.

Ah ok. Fjorm BK Hector and Miccy would be a pretty solid team, or BLYn replacing one of hte two armors

>the complete shantyhouse of /feg/
>2 generals

Can we have a shota dragon for once?

Consider it ISIS acknowledging that Black Luna shouldn't exist

WTF

wrong thread sweeties

see this post is funny because Camilla is getting nothing for CYL

she has clerics for that

Minerva's Hauteclere got the +10 dmg on special activation if you give it the refine.
Catria is a good balanced flier, Fury will bring all of her stats to solid bases after which any flier buffs will accent them.
Generally when clearing PVE Lunatic you want buffs-- Flier/Armor/Horse teams are popular because you can stack Hone/Fortify for their unit type and score +6 stats across the board, which basically makes it so nothing can 1v1 them. Then you just use terrain to your advantage to fight enemies on your terms.

Horse and Flier Emblem are great for turn limits due to the expanded movements. You're kinda outta luck for Horse Emblem since they refuse to give us both Xander and Camus in decent order. But Minerva's a great flier, and Catria's not bad (you could have Clair).

You should focus on rounding off a team with three colours. It looks like you've got Lucina supported, what's she look like right now? Anything interesting inherited on to her?

Real talk. How come female Cavalier, or other armored/mounted units have their asses out? Other than "it's sexy", why would they do this? I'm not a fag or anything, I actually like making most of my fem units walk around wearing skimpy sex armor. I just wonder.. why?

not Fire Emblem related

Maybe you should keep your shitposters in line, then.

those are her hooves you bitch

To some degree I do understand splitting up the votes - so they know which version of the character is the most popular to make a Brave version of. But they should still total the votes for the results.

>the based Xenobro general has more IPs despite having less posts
>the shitty FE General has to try and spam and samefag their way to relevancy
sad!

>2k feathers per whole chapter completed
Would be a nice stamina sink during downtime.

I hope they don't give him Yato just because Femui got a dragonstone.

>you will never be a cleric of Mila and take care of her massive dragon cock daily
It hurts.

I actually would be ok with anyone of these except Inigo. Replace him with Shigure since he has Blue Tome Valor.

only if it's nils

Because fates was a mistake

Thats pretty gay bro.

New quests that give out seals. They're just more stat+1 clones.

Imagine being Alm in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Serika, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your red mage pussy and horrific martyr complex. I would totally have sex with you, both the peasant me and the nobleman me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Faye and Clair in his throne room. Like seriously imagine having to be Alm and not only sit on his throne while Anthiese "Serika" Lima flaunts her inferior-Pyra-clone design in front of you, the favorable plot barely concealing her mental retardation and religious zealotry, and just sit there, map after map, act after act, while she perfects her """skills""" as the whore of Zofia. Not only having to tolerate her all-male mercenary fuckboi troop but her haughty self-righteous attitude as everyone in her party tells her YASSSS QUEEN SERIKA SLAYYYY and CAN YOU IMAGINE SEX WITH SERIKA?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her uguu please waifu me face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of busty village wenches and pantyhosed noblewomen and magical lolis for your ENTIRE CAMPAIGN coming straight out of the boonies in Ram Village. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for by pleasing Saber, Nomah, and Jedah for free in the previous months. And then Rudolf calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single dastard in this kingdom before the Rigelians could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alm. You're not going to lose your future kingdom over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

They'll probably make him a dagger unit or something, just to upset us.