/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #725

''Drawing with friends'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14976466
strawpoll.me/14976478
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
strawpoll.me/14960761
archiveofourown.org/works/6114995
youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Always kiss the Price.

Chloe is #1

Always.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

Anyone that denies Chloe deserving to be brained by a bat is a cuck

Is that a new dotsot?

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Friendly reminder that Chloe had accepted she would never see Max again and was perfectly fine with this

Sale on qt Max gfs on isle 3

When this pathetic little tryhard shitposter will kill himself?

After you stop responding to it

>dumb bait

>Holy Baitman!

Very important reminder to R&I bait.

That looks fun. Max and Kate should get some times to hangout just by themselves.
Chloe can show up a little later.

FOREVER!

I think it is! Or at least one I haven't seen before/in a long time.

That blue haired girl got the last one.

Victoria Chase here to remind you that a) there are only a couple of dedicated baiters here and 2) they can only derail a thread if you engage them. Just ignore them and report posts that break the rules for a cozy /lisg/ experience!

there are people still defending amberprice and can't see the greater beauty

this is canon unllike your dumb headcanon pricefield :)

>when celebrities ships amberprice over pricefield

>Baitrunner 2049

>That blue haired girl got the last one.
Well shit. There goes my afternoon shopping plans.

Max is super smooth.

lol

Hey lads, here are new infos about Farewell

-Daughter's cover for Max and Chloe OST is still valid.Yet they don't reveal it since it's gonna play at the very important moment.

-To remind for the ones who missed, yes episode's lenght will be 1h+

-I've checked earlier threads and you've already figured out which song will play at Farewell (Black flies) yep that'll be our first tragedy song in this game and it's gonna play just when Max was saying her farewell to Chloe --metaphorically. But the game won't end in there.

-DnD,hide and seek, side activities with Max and Chloe still a thing. Just like in left behind game

-Time lapses are still a thing, and also interacting with one object/photo etc will take us to flashbacks. We are gonna see development of their relationship over the years ; they are gonna show how they met with each other, and we are going to observe every single detail between them. Yup, they will also how did they *get along* with each other. Caulfied's moving into the town(like glimpse of Max's past) We'll see Ryan and Vanessa too and we can also *interact* with them. (they've hired VA for them too yes) That famous treefort's building will be shown
-They will kinda hint Chloe's interest in Max too.Takeitasyouwant

-Cemetery scene for William will be shown. They are gonna also show Max's suffer during this moment --like showing parelels between Max and Chloe after they seperated

-In the end there is biggest surprise waiting for us --and no, episode is not gonna end with Max's leaving the town,Max in Seattle etc. actually that's half of the episode but not even the main theme. There is a major reason why they called this game being called as Farewell. Do not freak out but yes, they are going to show something from past... *future* which we've never seen, heard about. It'll be 'montage' so I guess I put the biggest clue in here

That's probably from when they went to see the new Blade Runner. Seeing something they were excited for having a nice date night on top of it.

Supply and demand. Very limited supply, but very high demand. Sadly, they won;t make any more either.

>celebrities
who?

Thomas the Tank Engine and Tom from Tom and Jerry. You didn't recognise the avatars?

So, apparently there was a big discussion last thread?
Should I bother read it?

best girl!

so by celebrities you meant "normies"

good thing, i don't give a single fuck

So what are the absolute best of the best fanfics besides the three obvious big ones (Ouroboros, PCtS, and Better Then)?

Only Chandler I know is from Friends tv show with Jennifer Aniston

Yeah...she's definitely and autismo

Nope. It can be summarised as "leaks might be inaccurate, stay vigilant, don't get over-hyped."

>Supply and demand. Very limited supply, but very high demand. Sadly, they won;t make any more either.
Thank you for shitting all over my dreams, user.
I kid, I kid

Small Things

What about Christian "Christine" Weston Chandler?

eh, don't. some legiontard got triggered over farewell's existence and was looking for an argument

No.

Exactly this. Temper your expectations and all will be well.

>We will. Forever.

strawpoll.me/14960761

Looked her up, seems accurate. That's the celebrity right?

we already know that there is always a risk when it comes to deck9/SEcucks

My Bad
this reply is meant for

>Who left this disgusting mess here?

>What is legion?

You're on thin ice in this general nigger
You should've been lynched after ep3 but people decided to show mercy

Karma is a bitch, remember that.

>Legiontards get offended at jokes made about fictional character
>Have no problem putting a joke about 3,000 real people dying into another joke about a fictional character
Really gets that film developing

Pretty sure the screencap is the one from friends, but you're not wrong either

The face of amberprice

Maxine did. She's was hiding supiciously in the girl's bathroom. She can't recall why she was there and why she didn't go out seeking for help.
Arrest her.

Bay ending photojump calling it now

>legiontards suddenly appears
>suddenly starts flipping shit on leaker for farewell leaks
>suddenly starts bashing his bayfaggotry
I wonder why

Nope. That will never happen.
It's something new but supposedly inconclusive, which makes me think it will reveal a time during S1 we haven't seen yet.

It is proven that whatever he has been telling were all right via game files

Nope. It's a common ending we all thought of, read between the lines. He said it would go perfect with the mini epilogue.

both of your statements are wrong

>legiontards also hate Chloe
makes you think

>Well what do we have here?

Just because the things were there doesn't mean he was right
They knew they had a leaker so probably fed fake storylines through development

The whole idea of a "common ending" makes absolutely no sense. Bae and Bay cannot both exist together. The only thing that could be done is a third option that saves both, which essentially erases everything and raises so many questions that they cannot hope to explain.

>celebrities (not really) *ship* my own SHIP LMAO.
What was legiontard trying to prove here, pals?

well yeah it's Chloe's fault that rachel is dead. if Chloe had just been enough for her and/or wasn't such a clingy bitch then rachel wouldn't have had to seek escape in Frank and Jefferson and the trucker and Nathan. Chloe probably also got her hooked on drugs. /s

>Sorry Chloe. I tried to help but Maxine had another idea.

>"I was only pretending to be retarded eheheh" ~ Leader of Legion 2kcuck18

is there a more qt max cosplayer?

It's a third ending where Arcadia Bay and Chloe are saved. Think about it, leaker user said D9 thought about a S1 post mini sequel right? They also don't want to piss people off by making Bay or Bae canon so why not go with a third ending that leaker user said they would show not directly in Farewell ending montage? He said with the third ending in place it would now make way for the mini epilogue without making bae/bay canon.

true. they also recorded some audios just to tease us right?:):):)

i knew that legion was retarded but not expecting this much. look at this butthurt over at farewell leaks now.

It's Chandler Riggs from Walking Dead.
Coral

Since leaker user also called them out they are hating on him now too.

Man I hope deck9 stays loyal to their intentions for once and not dissappoint us. It would be good to see those cucks' faces

I still don't know who that is. I don't watch Walking Dead so I don't care for her/him, if it was someone from Game of Thrones on the other hand....

That's a qt Max.
I think that Mee Luffy is but I'm incredibly biased because I love her nose.

That's going to take some explaining and reuqire ending it like BTTF where Max writes Chloe a note to warn her. If Max is going to change everything to save everyone, then Legion is going to bitch about why didn't she save Rachel...
I'd answer that with that's something very far back in the timeline and like with William, changing that creates too many ripples.

so?

>Come out as Amberprice
>Get killed off the show

>tfw legion is desperately asking if they are gonna bring Rachel back in Farewell

what should we do? laugh or cry at this stupidity?

No one cares about Rachel though only legion does, a small minority. Decknine doesn't have to explain everything. We'll see how it goes if it's cut or not, we'll see.

Can't save Rachel because she's the source of the powers.

Legion=Cringe

My prediction is, bay ending max will be looking at the stuff in Chloe yellow shoebox we see Joyce give her, she'll then look at the butterfly photo and do a jump. Maybe she'll find a note from Chloe she never saw, maybe even Chloe journal. Something will make her decide to go back to the bathroom. It'll end there with us not knowing what she does.

Who cares about these idiots?
They even managed to piss Toby Palm, the SE community manager with their retcon bullshit and acting like their delusional theories and views are the correct ones, not the dev's.

to piss off*

Maybe she can save Rachel, though that would feel cheap

Chloe loves smol grills

If they did something like Ouroboros or Small Things, having Chloe survive getting shot, then it could be cool if it was handled well. But it still does alter a large part of the story and kind of overwrite S1 if done the way being hinted. We just have to wait.
The story and characters care about Rachel, but her death is one of the biggest events in the story and changing that would not come lightly at all.

Well, yes. But Max's powers go beyond the circumstances of the timeline. She always has them even in the timeline where Rachel and Chloe never met. Unless Rachel's spirit is very much the same and exists in all cases because she lives on in Max (only Max can see her)

Hospital ending is best solution
archiveofourown.org/works/6114995

youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

BetaMax from the AU only gets the powers when PrimeMax takes over her body.

My prediction is before the bathroom meeting, something happens like Chloe not going to meet Nathan in bathroom.

I say this because leaker user liked the theory someone posted.

>Also, the only "common" point of S1 is the morning of Episode 1. Prior to the bathroom meeting. So whatever it is would be then, which is something I have thought of before. Showing Max and Chloe waking up and reflecting on things as they get ready to head to Blackwell, which if you chose Bae would be foreshadowing to their reunion without worrying about canonizing an ending.